It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message to ALL Americans. READ!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44
Yeah it's always a little difficult being number one. All the "lessers" take shots at you.

You're argument is very old and very tired. You have failed to list an original provoking thought amongst your entire ramble.

Once we regroup from our little experiment known as Obama, we'll put forth a true leader and forge further ahead of the rest of the developing world.

I appreciate your post but really man, it's very very old.

Becker
edit on 3-2-2011 by Becker44 because: (no reason given)

Old because it rings true

Maybe the eagle stickers on yer pickup are interfering with your rationale?

Someone is talking crap about the government and low and behold, conservatives are the ones who flock to these threads to defend it

that is awesome

edit on 3-2-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Monts
My message is for them and you: Get up off your computer chair, start spreading the information in your community and get people INFORMED!

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and show us how it's done first over in Ottawa. Come back and let us know how it went then we'll think aboot it.

edit on 3-2-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

So I'm supposed to just sit back and let Americans let their government burn themselves and the world until I fix my own country?

You don't think I am not making any kind of effort to try and make changes?
It is a daunting task, but believe me I am trying my very best... and if you are looking for specific examples, U2U me and I will inform you.

Even if Canada were to change, what difference would that make to US policy?
We would stop giving you our oil then you would take it from us... seems to be what happens in the middle east.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I never once said to pick up arms and start a violent revolution- violent revolution leads to a violent government. The violence may be temporary, but the evil it causes lasts forever.

Prove to the world that you Americans are deserving of the country that your history and ancestors created- make America what it once was- a symbol of freedom, democracy, and happiness... you've done it once before, and I have absolutely ZERO doubts you are capable of doing the same thing again!

You do realize the US was started with a violent revolution against the crown?
Right?

So you are actually contradicting yourself. Were you right the first time or the second?
Or were you ever right?

getting informed people off their computer chairs and spreading the word. Who else is best to rely on for help and support than your neighbor?

Says the guy writing from his keyboard online....

I'll tell you this- there is a military base about a 15 minute drive away from my town, and I KNOW people who have lost uncles, dads, brothers and sons to war. Canada CREATED the UN peacekeepers.

And the US provides the UN a home, deals with all the Diplomatic shenanigans pulled by supposed international representatives who declare diplomatic immunity when they continuously break our laws here in the states and we provide the highest amount of funds for those peacekeeping actions.

Your point?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by DelMar

It's not like you control were you are born- if you are born in Canada- you grow up rich. If you are born in Somalia, you grow up poor. Totally out of your control.

Sweet, Canada doesn't have poor people! I didn't know that, but that's a neat fact there

Correction- rich on a relative scale.

In Canada, it doesn't matter how poor you are- you always have access to fresh water, a war-free environment, and food.

That kind of stuff is non-existent in the third world, were people are dying from starvation and un-clean water every minute.

Yes, as many have pointed out, a war-free environment based on a security umbrella paid for with some of the U.S. tax dollars you've been complaining about, plus U.S. blood.

No, we haven't lost our minds.

Fair question back to you:

Can you really be that naive?

Can you really be this naive?

You think Canadians owe our security to the US???

The only reason we have enemies (i.e., terrorists) in the first place is because we went along with you guys to Afghanistan a few years ago to fight the people who supposedly "bombed" your country... and while you guys were busy in Iraq, we were fighting our A$$es off, and we have had dozens upon dozens of casualties.

While you Americans were sitting on YOUR A$$es for the first three years of both world wars, we were fighting overseas.... and in both cases, you may have helped win the wars, but you most certainly weren't the sole reason why they were won.

And who exactly is you "security umbrella" protecting us from?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Always the bad never the good. Those facts are always conveniently ignored. I wonder what country is the most charitable? Wikipedia. So while we're revoting and overthrowing our government, who's going to make up the 28 billion? I know Canada, you only put up 4, time to come to the plate if you really want change.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Your point?

My point was to show that although the US has done a LOT for the world, you aren't the only ones who have contributed.

In your earlier post, you were ranting about how the US has shed blood for us poor defenseless Canadians who couldn't stand up against a beaver wielding a stick, and how the world would basically be in chaos if it weren't for the US.

Some of your points were valid- the US has helped the world in certain regards, but it certainly is not the only country that has contributed... and is certainly among the top countries of the past few decades that have conributed the most to the world's destruction.

To claim that we would all be screwed if you guys weren't the big baddies you are is totally ignorant, and YOU need to open a history book if you think Canada hasn't done anything to help fight oppression in the world.

That is my point.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

While you Americans were sitting on YOUR A$$es for the first three years of both world wars, we were fighting overseas.... and in both cases, you may have helped win the wars, but you most certainly weren't the sole reason why they were won.

Well is it our fault that when the Brits say jump Canada asks how high?

Canada didn't really have any more real reasons to go to war in Europe than we Yanks at the time did. If anything we were getting a hell of a lot more of our commerce vessels sunk by U-Boats than you were and we got attacked at Pearl Harbor. Why did your country go? Oh yeah you guys fought for all of the British Empires remaining and dwindling possessions...

Give us a break...

And who exactly is you "security umbrella" protecting us from?

Exactly how old are you? Do know anything of the Cold War and what NORAD is and what it stood for and who bank rolled it's development?

Sure it's easy to sit there after the fact and ignore real history.
pfft

edit on 3-2-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Most people simply don't know what is going on, and haven't taken the time to do their own research. They aren't aware of how bad things are, about the obvious conspiracy that is right in front of their faces. If everybody were suddenly and simply just made aware of all the information present on this site, there would be a total shift in consciousness.

You do know most people hate politics and hate doing research even more. They rather be spoon fed on what to believe. Furthermore, the ones who are involved are usually divided on just about every issue. I don't see things changing anytime soon.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

I think we are the sole reason your lil butt sits up there so safe and secure play'in arm chair quaterback to America. You really have some gall.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I have a question. Why are you targeting AMERICANS, when you know damn well it's the people who RUN the country that are MISLEADING the people? This is such an ignorant thread. Jesus.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by StlSteve
reply to post by Monts

Always the bad never the good. Those facts are always conveniently ignored. I wonder what country is the most charitable? Wikipedia. So while we're revoting and overthrowing our government, who's going to make up the 28 billion? I know Canada, you only put up 4, time to come to the plate if you really want change.

Hmmm... you seem to have forgotten to do some important math.

Dollars per person given to charity in the US: $95.56
Dollars per person given to charity in Canada: $111.11

Not to mention the US has waaaaaaayyyyy more money than Canada.

I did this by taking aid money and dividing it by averaged populations (300 million US, 36 million Canada)

Do the math before you criticize buddy.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic
I have a question. Why are you targeting AMERICANS, when you know damn well it's the people who RUN the country that are MISLEADING the people? This is such an ignorant thread. Jesus.

What am I supposed to do?

Target the people who run the country?

Dear powers that be:

Please stop your satanic agenda of global dominance and depopulation.

Monts.

I target the American people because only THEY can attack the people who run THEIR country!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Randy , not only that but ive just been told that im not allowed to say that .
Which leads me to the conclusion that this forum is pointless

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

No, I think you did 'buddy'. How does 4 billion equal 28 billion?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

You have to start somewhere to dismantle the system, and seeing as how the US has the largest military, and makes the most guns that are put directly into the hands of warring countries, it seems to me like it is the best place to start

Hey, Highspeed. Do you know that when the Soviet Union was alive and kicking, they were GIVING AWAY AK-47 rifles?

Check out those warring countries. Wanna guess what weapon they are using?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

What did you hope to gain by posting this on a CONSPIRACY website where (most of us) are already fully aware of what's going on? Try targeting the IGNORANT part of our country. The part that's already set in it's ways and thinks big brother is watching over us and they're here to help out. Try telling people who HAVEN'T heard any of this before. I for one joined this website because I found there to be a lot of people here who already have their eyes open.

Stopping the government from doing # isn't as easy as it sounds when your average American has food, a place to sleep, and a job. (those who aren't unemployed due to the economy)

YES people are slowly starting to wake up, but you can't change people who are set in their ways until THEY THEMSELVES are personally affected. For most people it's an "out of sight out of mind" type of thing. What doesn't affect them, doesn't matter. See what I'm saying?

Edit: I'm all for the objective in your post. I'm all for overthrowing our oppressive government. But the thing is our government does a pretty damn good job of keeping the average person in the dark.
edit on 3-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

link   

What am I supposed to do?

Target the people who run the country?

Dear powers that be:

Monts.

I target the American people because only THEY can attack the people who run THEIR country!

Are you freaking serious dude?
Look, it's that easy:

What are the American public supposed to do?

Target the people who run their country?

Dear powers that be:

The American Public.

This is going nowhere.

link   
Does it matter? Even if the United States falls right this minute another country will take its place as the world biggest Empire, and the cycle will just keep going.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

We know!!!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

Ya you have to be careful stud. Because if you are saying things that can be taken as inciting to overthrow .Well ATS has to cover their butt so that's why. Choose your wording wisely.

edit on 3-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join