It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message to ALL Americans. READ!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+141 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Here is a message to all Americans, and anyone else who cares to listen.

Dear Americans...

Have you lost your minds?

Is the huge conspiracy that is ruling over your lives not obvious? Have you ever wondered why most of the world hates the US and do things like fly planes into buildings?

If you answered no, let me point it out to you. And this is all FACT.

1. The US owns at least 20% of the world's economy. And this doesn't even include the Black Market, or the over-seas corporate operations and off-shore banking. That means that whatever the US does and whatever happens to the US affects EVERYONE. All these psychopathic corporations are not only robbing you americans when they throw the economy down the drain, but the entire world as well. Although America spends the most money on foreign aid, but in relation to the amount of money America has, it spends the least.

2. The US spends over 600 BILLION dollars a YEAR. I don't know why your Americans let your government spend that much on its military, seeing as how it spends 6 TIMES as much money on its military than its (arguably) biggest rival, China, and accounts for 43% of ALL military spending, and is more money spent then the next 14 top military spenders COMBINED.

3. The US military has at least 865 KNOWN military bases and facilities ABROAD. Here is a picture showing only the KNOWN US military bases (not necesarrily including "facilities") around the world: Link. Notice how the US has military bases in EVERY continent, in almost EVERY time-zone? And please note that these are just the official US military bases- they don't even include US private mercenary military companies such as blackwater, who work for US corporations in God only knows how many countries and doing God only knows what... and lets not forget that the US has enough nukes to blow the world to pieces.

4. Take these points into account along with the fact that the US has just over 10% of the world's population, and is only 1 out of 193 officialy recognized countries.

5. Iraq

6. America is a capitalist country living in a materialistic paradigm that follows the principles Social Darwinism: Survival of the Fittest (the stronger overcome and rule over the weak).

With these points mentioned, it shouldn't come to as a surprise to any of you that your country is the most powerful country in the world- and arguably the most powerful and ruthless empire that has ever existed.

Empire?

Yup.

As the link shows, an empire is a group of states that is ruled by a single source of government. Notice that the US has military bases and private interest groups operating in nearly every country, not to mention that it bullies other countries into doing what it wants them to do.

I mean honestly, here are the countries that stand up to US foreign policy and rule:

China, North Korea, Iran, Venezuela, Cuba, and to an extent, Russia.

All these countries, that don't do what the US tells them to, become "enemies" of the US... and notice how when you look at their names, you immediately think of how evil they are and all the terrible things they have done. I know you do, because so do I, and it is a direct result of the biased US world-dominating media that brainwashes everyone into believing the US agenda.

Let's not forget Israel.

Don't get me wrong- I believe Jews have every right to live in the "Holy Land", just as Muslims and Christians do. It's ZIONISM that is the problem. These "zionists" feel it is their right to have their own state of Israel because in the Bible God said that Israel was their "promised" land.
Maybe they are right; maybe Jewish people did use to live in and control Israel, but 2000 years ago they were ousted, and until 60 years ago they didn't live their. For a comparison, imagine if all of a sudden the Native Americans were given their own "country" right in the middle of the United States, and were constantly allowed to wage war on Americans and were supported because it used to be "their land".

Sounds silly right???

For some unknown reason, the US supports the state of Israel, which has done nothing but cause war, poverty, and death on an un-imaginable large scale ever since it came into existence 60 years ago. And by support, I mean that Israel is TOTALLY dependent on the US. Here is a link that shows the billions of dollars the US has given to the most violent country in the world (besides the US itself): Link.

Take a look at all these pictures, and realize that the money and weapons used to cause all this horror came from the US. The blood is on YOUR hands- your tax dollars are spilling the blood of those poor souls.

When people say stuff like "Jews are the cause of the world's problems", or "Israel is the cause of the world's problems"... remember that it is only because of US support that Israel exists and commits these kinds of un-speakable horrors, therefore it is the US who is to blame.

Believe me when I say that Israel would not last a year if the US were to cut off their military and economic support.

So what do people do to stand up to the empire of the United States?

Imagine you grew up in Afghanistan. You are living in extreme poverty- every day is a battle to scrape for food and for survival. You hear of all those Americans who waste enough food in one day to feed the entire world for a month. You hear of those Americans polluting the Atmosphere, the oceans, killing the Earth. You hear of those Americans driving around in their convertibles earning more money in a single day than you do in 5 years. You know that Americans have their military all over your country, and all over the world, killing your fellow citizens and family every single day. Then the next day, your village is reduced to rubble by a US air-strike, and special forces come in and kill your uncle and his family because he is a "terrorist".

How on earth do you stand up to such evil and injustice?

By signing up for Jihad and flying planes into buildings.

WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DO????

Don't get me wrong- 9/11 could have been totally set up by some other organization other than Jihad Terrorists, and the evidence seems to suggest western powered involvement in at least the demolition of some of the world trade center. But that just goes to show how believable they can make the story of oppressed people fighting the US.

Don't lie and say you knew it was a conspiracy all along, because I remember that morning 10 years ago, as do most of you, and I'm sure 99% of you, myself included, believed it immediately to be terrorists.

This brings us to the next topic of my message- YOU yourselves, and your country from the inside.

So not only is your country oppressing the rest of the world, but it is oppressing YOU!

Your country that was once the symbol of freedom is now turning into a country of oppression, and you only need to take a look at the threads of our fabulous member DimensionalDetective to see that your rights have been taken away and your country is turning into a symbol of oppression.

Your banking system rules you and treats you like slaves- in fact, you are slaves. All those taxes you pay aren't going to pay for government debt- they are going directly to the banks to pay for the INTEREST on that debt- right into the pockets of private bankers.

You pay more than your house is worth in interest to the banks who buy the house for you, and if you run out of money- they take your house and you are homeless.

Your government is one of the most corrupt in the world- there isn't even a question to the disgusting amount of influence used by corporations and other interests to lobby for their goals, and to buy off politicians. I wouldn't be surprised at all to hear almost every single member of congress is a millionaire thanks to the buy-off efforts of God only knows who.

It doesn't matter how many people are against a policy of the government- they do what they want. Your constitution- the rules made by the founding fathers to keep you and your rights safe were recently just voided by the Supreme court. This officially means you don't have a single right in the eyes of the system.

Without doubt, there is a conspiracy by the government and the military-industrial complex to rule the world, or something along those lines.

Your government is totally corrupt, has been committing God only knows how many horrors for the past hundred years, and has virtually made you a slave with 0 rights to private bankers.

How have you let this happen!!!!

I guarantee 100%, if over the course of a year, the amount of laws and bills that have been passed removing your rights were passed that have been passed in the last 10 years, there would be rioting in the streets, but seeing as it's happened over a long period of time (for the obvious reason of not being noticed as bad), you haven't done anything about it.

For a country that was founded on such great principles, with a constitution and declaration of Independence that has inspired countless people around the world, you sure have let your country turn into a monster.

What would the founding fathers speak of this country if they were around to see it?

Would they even recognize it?

You have been warned many times of what was coming by at least 2 presidents...

And you have been warned by countless other every-day people of the direction your country has been heading in.

Have you lost your minds????

How have you let this happen, and how can you continue to let this happen?

Your country, in its constitution and democratic values represent something amazing and great, and it is up to YOU to get your country back on this track!!!

Don't say you can't do anything about this... because you all can.

I know it's hard, and it's probably a fact that the powers that be have done everything in their power to keep you blind and ignorant of what is going on- to believe you are powerless, or that you have have power to change in voting.

But YOU can all change this- these coming next years are going to be the defining period of the American future, so what are you going to do?

Are you going to sit around and let things keep going on the way they have been and even let them get worse?

Or are you doing to do something about it?

Are you going to believe that you don't have any rights simply because some group of psychopathic people dressed up in fancy clothes wrote down on a piece of paper that your constitution is void?

WE ALL HAVE INALIENABLE RIGHTS!

The first constitutional document, La Déclaration des Droits de L`Homme et du Citoyen (Declaration of the rights of man and citizens), was a declaration of the inalienable rights of not just French citizens- but of the rights of EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THE PLANET.

No matter what anyone tells you, we ALL have these rights.

You Americans have the most powerful weapon at your disposal- Community.

You can unite the people you live around- your neighbors are your best friends. Unite them, talk with them, and don't comply with the system!

All revolutions in history have all started as grass-roots movements in centered in community, and you have every opportunity to make history repeat itself, in a PEACEFUL manner.

Band together with your fellow Americans, and DON'T COMPLY to the system of your government.

Prove to the world that you Americans are deserving of the country that your history and ancestors created- make America what it once was- a symbol of freedom, democracy, and happiness... you've done it once before, and I have absolutely ZERO doubts you are capable of doing the same thing again!

Thanks for reading,

Monts

+79 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Everything you have written has been written a hundred times already on this site... great work.

*yawns*

link   
Good thread if only more people can wake up and see the facts we could actually do something S&F

+41 more 
link   
Yeah it's always a little difficult being number one. All the "lessers" take shots at you.

You're argument is very old and very tired. You have failed to list an original provoking thought amongst your entire ramble.

Once we regroup from our little experiment known as Obama, we'll put forth a true leader and forge further ahead of the rest of the developing world.

I appreciate your post but really man, it's very very old.

Becker
edit on 3-2-2011 by Becker44 because: (no reason given)

+32 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hey there. Im a normal "averave Joe" type American. Work, house, the whole nine yards. Please do tell.... EXACTLY WTF am i supposed to do to prevent this crap? Ive been waiting for a response for a while now. You want me to go out in the streets and start yelling or some crap like that? Show me how to unite the MASSES and I'll show you how to change a NATION. Other than that. Good thread.

MOTF!

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
No. We haven't lost our minds. We just don't have any power that takes effect soon enough and we're so diverse we can never agree on anything. We'd rather bicker about Beck and Maddow than worry about trillions being spent on wars of choice. And that's the way it goes....

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Good info there! But I truly think (hope) that most Americans already realize everything you stated in your post. Unfortunately most of them are too busy looking at photos of Britney Spears bald head or watching American Idol to give a s**t. Ignorance is bliss, and hopefully most of us here are looking for the same thing on this site and that is the TRUTH (or at least the chance to substitute our own sh**ty reality).

+27 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Despite all that, I'd still rather be an American citizen (which I am) than a citizen of any other country. It's possible to do awesome stuff here; it's safe; we're a rich and powerful country; and our quality of life is high. Capitalism has raised more people out of poverty than anything else, ever. No other system is as successful as ours, even though we're not perfect. No system is perfect. Things aren't bad enough here for the population to do anything about it.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I too always wonder why these things come up. Long-winded, repetitive of many of threads by similar names. Would it not be better to read up on the issues, instead of spending so much time convincing the readers of your knowledge about them?

Oh. And yes. We have lost our minds. (That too is obvious).........next!

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Are you going to believe that you don't have any rights simply because some group of psychopathic people dressed up in fancy clothes wrote down on a piece of paper that your constitution is void?

When did the US constitution become "void" and by who?

WE ALL HAVE INALIENABLE RIGHTS! The first constitutional document, La Déclaration des Droits de L`Homme et du Citoyen (Declaration of the rights of man and citizens), was a declaration of the inalienable rights of not just French citizens- but of the rights of EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THE PLANET.

Read your wiki article. It excludes women's rights and/or slavery. Additionally, these only applied to "citizens". And it was not the first constitutional document in the world. Maybe in France, but the Articles of Confederation at least preceeded it, if not others.

+24 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Time to start a "Hate America" forum for threads like this?

"Hey Monts": For the poor Afghani unfortunates who eat sand while we "fat oppressive Americans"throwaway a months worth of food every week:

"Get off your skinny butts pickup one of the several million AK-47's around you and get rid of your oppressive mullahs and leaders who would have you personally strap on a bomb vest; while they steal the crumbs from the bowls of the bloated children.

AndAll that foreign aid and all those bases add immeasurably to local economies the world over; we are what did you say? 10% of the worlds population? We're getting a little weary carrying all your butts around.and fighting your wars.(keeping you thirdworlders from cutting kids arms off because their grandma came from a different tribe). puz:

edit on 3-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I agree wholeheartedly. Our rights are contiually being taken away but not only that, people in palces like Claifornia actually vote TO have their rights taken away. You cant smoke a cigerette in your own back yard but you can smoke a joint on the street. What kind of freakin sense does that make??

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
haha very true but very similar to other stuff ive read on here before also...
i mean i personally like taking digs at america ... its funny.. but the material is getting old now ... we need some new stuff about them

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Just because it's an old topic doesn't change the fact that it's still true. But the guy above me is right. We'll keep forging on ahead of the rest of the world leaving it in our dust...until it's completely void of resources and we finally end up in the same poverty the rest of the world is in. Then and only then will the sheeples of the united states find common ground with the rest of the world. What's happening in the eastern world is but a foreshadow of things to come.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Monts, I assume you are an intelligent poster as many other members. So can you please not do that. You know very well the same hidden powers govern. the US and every where else. THEY ARE PLAYING CHESS. So please dont group everyone as Americans who are in controll for most here cannot do anything but pay taxes and follow what they fear. I cant stand these types of threads that come off like all the people in one location are remote controlling what goes on and dont say -voting- as thereis more to that as well. Many here are as lost as the rest of the world, so keep that in mind. Visualize the entire monster from a plan view. its bigger then the people..
PEACE

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of God
Everything you have written has been written a hundred times already on this site... great work.

*yawns*

*yawns*

Well maybe if people would start listening and acting on it things will change.

It's hard to imagine that every single new member has gone over the history of all such threads and knows the facts and messages I made clear.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Monts

Monts, I assume you are an intelligent poster as many other members. So can you please not do that. You know very well the same hidden powers govern. the US and every where else. THEY ARE PLAYING CHESS. So please dont group everyone as Americans who are in controll for most here cannot do anything but pay taxes and follow what they fear. I cant stand these types of threads that come off like all the people in one location are remote controlling what goes on and dont say -voting- as thereis more to that as well. Many here are as lost as the rest of the world, so keep that in mind. Visualize the entire monster from a plan view. its bigger then the people..
PEACE

Yes, it is true that it is a "many-headed monster" so to speak... and that it is a conspiracy on all levels of most countries.

But the heart of the beast- the central processing unit of the machine is America.

If the American branch of the machine falls, the rest will crumble along with it.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

Thats such an ignorant comment to make. Someone posted this information for all to read, and possibly inform some people of the conspiracy that dominates our country.

I too, have read all of this information before and was aware of all of this info.

But not everyone who reads this thread are up to speed on all of the info presented in this thread and the info available on ATS.

Not everyone is an all-knowing, super cool, savvy member like yourself.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Is the huge conspiracy that is ruling over your lives not obvious?

It's very obvious to many of us. Obviously, there's not much we can do about it, or else the people who took the red pill already would have.

Have you ever wondered why most of the world hates the US and do things like fly planes into buildings?

For someone who sees so plainly through the lies and deception of the US government, I'm surprised you don't know that it was actually OUR government that flew OUR planes into OUR building and killed OUR people.

Is that huge conspiracy not obvious to you?

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monts

Originally posted by Soldier of God

*yawns*

*yawns*

Well maybe if people would start listening and acting on it things will change.

It's hard to imagine that every single new member has gone over the history of all such threads and knows the facts and messages I made clear.

Yeah, you're right there's only a thread like this every two days...

*yawns again*

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join