It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by believerofgod

Sorry I didnt mean to avoid you, I seen your pm, but I couldnt respond since I just signed up to this site and you need i think 20 posts to reply (i tried to).

That might possibly happen, except for the fact that in both videos, his volume never changes, not adjusts / flucuates between the 2. Its consistant. Also where I explained the "white noise" artifact thats observed in video 2, which is a result of the edit from the same location in video 1, where the CHHHH sound from guy A was overlapping, this is why in video 2 that part is so abrupt.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Well, I record myself on piano all the time. I have also reverted to my cell phone as well to send to some people.
Obviously, when I play a tune it has different pitches dependent on which key (tone) I play, but I can also tell you that the overall sound of the tune does fluctuate without the phone moving.

Fluctuates during the tune playing the same thing again, like the chorus. I know because when I downloaded it to my comp I tried to edit it to make it sound right.

Do you get what I'm saying?

Guz

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

To me, video 4 is bunk. I already showed that only a robot can have camera shake as perfect as was shown in the video... plus the zoom was faked too... also, someone already pointed out the interlace and motion issue.

Video 1 is already bunk too because of the lighting.. and nobody understands the parallax issue... so once video 2s obviously edited sound is considered and debunked you must understand that the guy in video 2 was supposedly filming exactly what happened in video 1. If video 2 is fake, and he wasn't filming anything, then video 1 goes down with it.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
watch the 2 videos posted in the last page

first vid 1:25
second :43

both are the same volumes. in the second vid at 43 you hear a loud CHH sound, which is from 1:25 CHH overlapping

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by ExCloud

Dude, you aren't paying attention...

Actually the iPhone has 3 microphones... 1 is for the phone only. 1 is for vlog sound. 1 is for noise cancellation.

None of them actually record at the same time.. Only one records and the other helps with noise cancellation.

There is no way an iPhone can control the volume independently on either the left or right channel.. both channels will have the same volume output.

The sound is bunk... I'll try to make a video explaining and showing it.

Okay so you are teamed up with Debo now, fair enough. My question to you on your analysis of all this parallax is that you claim that since the laws of physics don't match up it must be a hoax. Okay I'm gonna go out on a limb here because for one I know how good I am at these two sports. Shooting pool and bowling. Now an average pool player or bowler uses basic geometry to play the game, when one progresses beyond being just average they learn things such as "english", now you know what "english" is in sports right? Good. Now what I am implying here is that there has not been one video game yet and I have all the latest and greatest games that the best of the best have put together to try and simulate the skills I use on the table and on the alley, till this day not one single game is able to mimic the type of "english" I put on these balls, now I'll admit they are pretty close but not close enough for me to say that it plays the exact same way I do. So my question is that since these simulated games do not match up to my play exactly, does that mean the way I play or myself are not real too?
edit on 3-2-2011 by believerofgod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Guzzeppi

what was the DB of the sounds from both sources. ex, mic 1 -10db, mic 2 -14db

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DeboWilliams

Exactly.... The CHH sound should have been quieter, everything before it was quiet, but then it jumped up in volume. It's so obvious...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Guzzeppi

Could you do this? Record one sound from say point A with your cell phone next to it and about 10 feet away or 15 place your computer microphone and record that? 2 different mics 1 location? This would be a better test then just 1 mic 10 feet away.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by FlySolo

To me, video 4 is bunk. I already showed that only a robot can have camera shake as perfect as was shown in the video... plus the zoom was faked too... also, someone already pointed out the interlace and motion issue.

Video 1 is already bunk too because of the lighting.. and nobody understands the parallax issue... so once video 2s obviously edited sound is considered and debunked you must understand that the guy in video 2 was supposedly filming exactly what happened in video 1. If video 2 is fake, and he wasn't filming anything, then video 1 goes down with it.

Yeah and Mr mask was certain it was the exact same wall in both vids, and zorgon was certain that such a fail "made" the 4th vid.
Your hypothesis have been countered by others, You have an opinion and your welcome to it, but its not proof
Not from my pov

So far no one has shown me a discrepancy with no other explanation other than hoax

At this stage of the game im thinking i may never know the answer

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

This put into pool terms is a perfect post. Why didnt I think of using a comparison I am really good at instead of trying to argue with them on something I moderately okay at?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Yes, lets table the audio for now. How about we look into this new eyewitness and he's two photos to keep us occupied.

link   

Originally posted by DeboWilliams
watch the 2 videos posted in the last page

first vid 1:25
second :43

both are the same volumes. in the second vid at 43 you hear a loud CHH sound, which is from 1:25 CHH overlapping

i did just that and im not hearing what you describe, i hear a shh in one and a click in the other, they seem like two different sounds to me

link   

Sorry I didnt mean to avoid you, I seen your pm, but I couldnt respond since I just signed up to this site and you need i think 20 posts to reply (i tried to).

That might possibly happen, except for the fact that in both videos, his volume never changes, not adjusts / flucuates between the 2. Its consistant. Also where I explained the "white noise" artifact thats observed in video 2, which is a result of the edit from the same location in video 1, where the CHHHH sound from guy A was overlapping, this is why in video 2 that part is so abrupt.

Cool, can you tell me what page you put your new video on cause I really don't want to go back through all these pages to find it. I will see the video and get back, thanks for the reply.

link   

Originally posted by ExCloud
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Iphone4 has 2 microphones ones for vlogging or image talking the other works like normal. Just so you know.

He has already ignored my post, I am a musician too, recording has now't to do with it, when it is allowable to be in the possession of a stereo 'phone. No matter, you can't do positives when there are unknown factors.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
reply to post by Mr Mask

Very nice summery with a good dose of Mr Mask Style . You sir remind me a lot of Harlan Ellison , hehehe. And , by the way, its a great Idea to start this topic afresh for debate

The one video I would like to add to the OP is the one made by discl0sur3 . It kinda makes you go huh ! Well , it makes me go Huh ! anyway )

edit on 2-2-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

I saw the three different views and it's great, also check the real clear temple mount one that the people seem to be close to and that one was good also. One video almost made me think this was real, it was the one that was long distance but you can clearly see the temple mount. When the object came down it had a light shining on the top of the dom that followed the craft when it moved to the left of the clip, and then disappeared when it shot up into the sky. That almost convinced me, until I compared the first one that was much closer to the dome with the woman saying that we see this all the time in whatever state. In that one it showed it coming down right over the dome, but it didn't move to the right or left at all. It stayed in that position and then shot off, while the other one moved as you can see clearly and then shot off.

Either this object came down more than once that night, or this is faked and they didn't take into account making sure no matter the view make sure that all videos have the craft doing the exact same thing and at the right time. Including if it moves to the left make sure (depending on the angle of the camera view and people) that all of them move.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud

This put into pool terms is a perfect post. Why didnt I think of using a comparison I am really good at instead of trying to argue with them on something I moderately okay at?

Yeah I stink at the putting it on paper, but I do have skills with physics in sports to show someone in real life, and I'm not just tooting my horn here
However, it is odd how we are not able to replicate everything that is "real" here on this little planet we live on. It just defies the laws sometimes and it's freaky. So I just figured that this was a good case to use in this matter.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoghead cheese

Originally posted by bluemooone2
reply to post by Mr Mask

Very nice summery with a good dose of Mr Mask Style . You sir remind me a lot of Harlan Ellison , hehehe. And , by the way, its a great Idea to start this topic afresh for debate

The one video I would like to add to the OP is the one made by discl0sur3 . It kinda makes you go huh ! Well , it makes me go Huh ! anyway )

edit on 2-2-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

I saw the three different views and it's great, also check the real clear temple mount one that the people seem to be close to and that one was good also. One video almost made me think this was real, it was the one that was long distance but you can clearly see the temple mount. When the object came down it had a light shining on the top of the dom that followed the craft when it moved to the left of the clip, and then disappeared when it shot up into the sky. That almost convinced me, until I compared the first one that was much closer to the dome with the woman saying that we see this all the time in whatever state. In that one it showed it coming down right over the dome, but it didn't move to the right or left at all. It stayed in that position and then shot off, while the other one moved as you can see clearly and then shot off.

Either this object came down more than once that night, or this is faked and they didn't take into account making sure no matter the view make sure that all videos have the craft doing the exact same thing and at the right time. Including if it moves to the left make sure (depending on the angle of the camera view and people) that all of them move.

For crying out loud, the vid with the woman saying we see this in misssippi is FAKE, you cant compare anything to that vid, its accepted here that that vid known as vid 3 is a fake.
vids one , two and four are the only ones being debated, vid three is accepted as a fake, there is no flash like in the other three, and its clearly a static pic, they dont pan up like the others when the craft ascends.
basing your conclusions on a comparrison between vid 4 and vid three is pointless
edit on 3-2-2011 by Ashtrei because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Never told me what page. Since you said it might happen, that leads me to believe that with that little example I gave you of being on the golf course with just a simple little breeze could give that result. Now like I said I think there was a small breeze coming from the the guy in front, and the guy in the back was downstream of the wind, hence your results that you came up with, just an opinion mind you.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quartza
NEW VIDEO....though it is of pictures taken that night. I don't feel good about them. The motion blur on second photo looks artificial. More disinfo agents at work? The guy is in the military special forces????? hmmmmmm

edit on 3-2-2011 by Quartza because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2011 by Quartza because: (no reason given)

Clearly another person messing with us, don't buy it one iota. Hopefully it won't surface!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashtrei

@ashtrei

the click you hear in the second one IS what was left over from the SHH in the first one. go to my video. I CLEARLY explain what the clicking sound is, just sit back and listen

here is the part in my video that explains it
here

@believer
here is my video

edit on 3-2-2011 by DeboWilliams because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2011 by DeboWilliams because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join