It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Shiftybastard

yeah I think this is the theory is like a religion war or something like that invole freemason.
ha i know know how to embed videos. lol

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashtrei

The Woahs and before Have been altered. I've explained this is my video

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
First timer here!
I chose this post to comment on because it really hits home with me. I had a UFO sighting last week with my husband, we have contacted MUFON which is now open in an investigation. I found this website today with this video and the one over UTAH. I have to say they are extremely similar to my sighting on the 24th. So much so that I would say this was real. For me, it felt like my sighting all over again.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I would just like to add a comment.
This is not an answer to any of your questions. I got chills the first time I saw this footage because I have been witness to an identical UFO/orb sighting.
When I was about twelve, my father and I were travelling home at around 22:00. We lived at a holiday resort called Glen Navar on the Sunshine Coast. As we went past Crossways, a ball of white light roughly the size of a small car appeared on the left of us and continued along beside us until we reached a thicket. Just before reaching the thicket, it shot up at an astonishing speed never to be seen again. My father and I looked at each other and continued home in stunned silence. The area on our left where the UFO/orb appeared was a dairy farm and the land is relatively flat until it reaches a forrest on its border.

This is a true story and I think the two sightings might be of the same object.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by newkid
reply to post by Shiftybastard

yeah I think this is the theory is like a religion war or something like that invole freemason.
ha i know know how to embed videos. lol

What does this video have to do with this topic? Also you posted this in the 4 horseman thread.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeboWilliams
reply to post by Ashtrei

The Woahs and before Have been altered. I've explained this is my video

Ok to clarify are you saying the enire audio has been cloned onto the second vid, or are there some discrepancies, and some identical matches

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BishopLord
reply to post by Mr Mask

That's awesome. Did anyone catch the song that was playing in the car when those people were talking Hebrew? It's the same ELO song (don't bring me down) that Art Bell always plays for bumper music when he fills in on Coast to Coast! LOL, classic.

Yep, we cover it, the old stuff is the best. Ironic for anyone in "the Tomb" UFO.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extreme Pilgrim
Much has been mentioned in the past of the use of supposed weapons such as Project Blue Beam, but can something like YouTube be just as useful in the right hands to steer public opinion?

Of course it can... just look at this case and the Turkey UFO... spread like wildfire...

Seems the plan has been unleashed..

Scary huh?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMedicine
I would just like to add a comment.
This is not an answer to any of your questions. I got chills the first time I saw this footage because I have been witness to an identical UFO/orb sighting.
When I was about twelve, my father and I were travelling home at around 22:00. We lived at a holiday resort called Glen Navar on the Sunshine Coast. As we went past Crossways, a ball of white light roughly the size of a small car appeared on the left of us and continued along beside us until we reached a thicket. Just before reaching the thicket, it shot up at an astonishing speed never to be seen again. My father and I looked at each other and continued home in stunned silence. The area on our left where the UFO/orb appeared was a dairy farm and the land is relatively flat until it reaches a forrest on its border.

This is a true story and I think the two sightings might be of the same object.

Yes but guess what MrMedicine actual human experience don't wash with most of the UFO debunkers here, they'd probably put your experience down to some short circuit in yer brain! Sad isn't it!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
So I studied the audio in the second video some more... On the other topic a while ago I mentioned that you can hear "stereo" issues going on.... so I'm checking again and there is a trove of proof that this is a hoax.

In the second video, if you use headphones, you can hear the audio manipulation straight out.. You can hear the right ear gets louder and the left ear gets softer, and you can hear it changing and shifting volume ear to ear... as far as I know cell phones cant do that.

Besides the issues Debo pointed out... there is a blatant mistake...

In the first video the guy1 holding the camera says "whoah, shhoohoho, sshh...", then the second guy2 in the foreground says something like "what da fu?" (but in a different language) right after...

In the second video, with the issues, you can hear guy1 faintly in the background say "whoah, shhoohoho," but the "sshh" part is played at a really high volume. Why did the volume of guy1s voice jump?? They made it sound like guy2 said "sshh what da fu?", but guy2 didn't say "sshh" that was guy1.

HA, this hoax is completely destroyed...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Consider this....

The Utah UFO sighting happened THE DAY BEFORE the Jerusalem video was posted on YouTube. Since both videos are somewhat similar with the red lights and dropping of bright white plasma looking things, could that mean that it only took less than one day for someone to fake the Jerusalem videos to make it look like they were connected?

Carry on....
edit on 3-2-2011 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

link   
Just thinking that this is all a hoax... also, just think how things like these are easily forgotten

link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Still the kids that took the footage have not come forward and talked to press have they?

Has anyone checked if these different film makers have any connection to each other? My daughter is in Arts Institute and they do class projects with video animation. If these people are connected, it may be a group project and they are comparing notes

Just an option

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

you do know how sound works and recording right? lol are you kidding me with the it comes in one ear but not out the other? It all depends on where the mic is picking up the sound from that this will happen.

Please provide better evidence besides the sound. This is the only bit of evidence so far that was viable and before people can even test it you are calling it concrete. Still open and not debunked....

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
So I studied the audio in the second video some more... On the other topic a while ago I mentioned that you can hear "stereo" issues going on.... so I'm checking again and there is a trove of proof that this is a hoax.

In the second video, if you use headphones, you can hear the audio manipulation straight out.. You can hear the right ear gets louder and the left ear gets softer, and you can hear it changing and shifting volume ear to ear... as far as I know cell phones cant do that.

Besides the issues Debo pointed out... there is a blatant mistake...

In the first video the guy1 holding the camera says "whoah, shhoohoho, sshh...", then the second guy2 in the foreground says something like "what da fu?" (but in a different language) right after...

In the second video, with the issues, you can hear guy1 faintly in the background say "whoah, shhoohoho," but the "sshh" part is played at a really high volume. Why did the volume of guy1s voice jump?? They made it sound like guy2 said "sshh what da fu?", but guy2 didn't say "sshh" that was guy1.

HA, this hoax is completely destroyed...

again what your saying is at some parts there is differences in noise volume, in others its identical, to be thats consistant with two devices recording 10 feet apart, not that the audio from one has been copied to the other

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Thank you for your 'nearly' unbiased opinion on these matters

(they were pretty unbiased, I am just messing with you!)

I know we went back and forth for quite some time - and I did get a little edgy with my comments, as did others.
I am going to sit on the sidelines on this one and lurk for a while. Unless something of interest presents itself - I will not interject. Like I stated under the other thread, this 'could' be a hoax, but as the programmer that I invited showed everyone with his video (that you attached to the post) - there needs to be more qualified personel looking into this. The answers everyone (including myself) came up with are not concrete.

Thank you again MM - and have a great day!

link   

Originally posted by ExCloud
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

You are really upset that these people have not come out to the media and been like I shot the film huh? I certainly would not if I was the one who shot the film.

1. I would be ridiculed by people like you.

People like me? What is that exactly? Did you know that Im a believer that has seen UFO's first hand? Im assuming you think im a disinfo agent, pseudo skeptic ect ? Because im not going along with the modus operandi of the madness that has infected the UFO circles does not mean im a "skeptic" but. I have been researching this field for over 20 years and am accustomed to countless hoaxes. This has the traits of a text book hoax. This is what separates us old school guys from the new agers.

Why should I explain myself?

2. Why go to the media if thats who you believe has been covering stuff like this up if you believe that.

At least in making a statement is a show of faith. There are many UFO experts out there that could use the testimony and evidence to help further UFO research. Ther are Universities and Institutions that could help prove the mans case.

3. You post it on youtube and a bunch of people call you names etc why answer them?

So what about the people who don't call you names?

4. They are not in it for money or fame

How do you know that? Maybe they are waiting for someone to buy the rights to their story? Write a book, documentarya and release a DVD?

5. Its a hoax?
I agree is certainly appears to be a Hoax

6. They have already been silenced?
The MIB? Oh MOSSAD got to them right?

7. They will come out at a later date as they only uploaded it what a day or 2 ago?
No it's been almost a week , they are exclusive to a hoax website and notorious shill

8. People with better shots closer angles are working on money deals before what they have is released
What?

I could go on and on for reasons why you wouldnt come out to the media or why someone hasn't yet. Lets give it a week before we say noone is stepping forward? Can we do that?

It has been a week

Not holding my breath

edit on 3-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

link   
The fact that Sorcha Faal has posted this info to the disinfo site shows that there is some truth involved. More or less any event that ends up being quoted in a bizarre and curious way in Faal tells us that TPTW are putting efforts to discredit the event.

So my guess is that version 3 of the vid on the net was a disinfo.. version 4 with the voice over (but great video) another attempt.. and of course our hapless disinfo agent... Faal...

Must be important with so much efforts being wasted on this. It almost worked too.. with ATS first Hoaxing it..

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
So basicly a UFO lit up several square blocks of a highly trafficked religious and tourist center inside a highly populated city with a brilliant flash. A brilliant flash in a city populated with citizens sensitive to brilliant flashes and bangs, and somehow not a single witness to the event has emerged other than anonymous video posters on youtube? Not a single employee of the religious center? Not a single bystander Really? Really?

Oh wait, the flash was a Men in Black forget flash impairing the memory of any witness.

Isn't it intuitively obvious to the casual observer that this is a hoax?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashtrei

The audio was cloned, the first half of the file was altered to attempt to compensate for the fact that the location it was recorded would not match the perspective of video 2(aka, if they just copied paste the audio, it wouldve been debunked in 5 mins after uploading). After they say woah (and guy 1 says his little laugh / $hit sound), where guy 2 says DAE DAE DAE. it was left unaltered for reason I don't fully understand (this is evident by looking at BOTH waveforms, they are the same velocity). So at this point, they both are matching. 3 anomalies that become present is

A, you can notice a sudden increase in the background AIR "white noise", theres no reason for this
B, when guy B says DAE DAE DAE, in his first DAE you can hear a loud "CHH" white noise sound, this is because in vid 1 (remember video 2 has the same audio track as video 1) , Guy A says SHHIT / Laugh, CHHH, that last CHH overlaps the first word Guy B says.
C. Guy B is the same volume in his video (1 foot away from him) as he is in Guy's A video (which his back is towards it, and he's 10 feet away).

Why does scenario B happens? If you have 2 people talking in the room and you record them, you cannot easily remove / adjust the volume of 1 voice without it also adjusting the other's volume. A easy test is, record 2 people saying a word at the same time, now try to remove one voice. It is EXTREMELY hard, its possible, but not with leaving the original voice 100% intact.

Theres 1 other fact that someone else pointed out, but I cant give credit to since I cant remember who brought it up.

In video 1, there is some clicks heard in the audio recording, clearly from the camera man fumbling with the camera,

These clicks are also present, and at the same volume in video 2 as well.

edit on 3-2-2011 by DeboWilliams because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join