It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashtrei

There are lights blinking on the right syncronized vid about 1:40...
...I could only see them in a dark room...
...but they seem to describe a shape...or perhaps a coded sequence.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 3/2/11 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Yea that one is also BS so lets not even debate that one or 3 haha

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeboWilliams
reply to post by Ashtrei

the click you hear in the second one IS what was left over from the SHH in the first one. go to my video. I CLEARLY explain what the clicking sound is, just sit back and listen

here
edit on 3-2-2011 by DeboWilliams because: (no reason given)

No sorry it sounds more like a ring striking the casing of the phone, thats what i hear i hear a crack or tap, its not a voice to my ear, the shh sound in both videos is consistant one louder than the other depending on which vid you watch

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by FlySolo

To me, video 4 is bunk. I already showed that only a robot can have camera shake as perfect as was shown in the video... plus the zoom was faked too... also, someone already pointed out the interlace and motion issue.

Video 1 is already bunk too because of the lighting.. and nobody understands the parallax issue... so once video 2s obviously edited sound is considered and debunked you must understand that the guy in video 2 was supposedly filming exactly what happened in video 1. If video 2 is fake, and he wasn't filming anything, then video 1 goes down with it.

Video 4 a bunk cos of camera shake, wtf where's your head at! Look at the footage when the camera isn't shaking and maybe you mind might stop doing the fandango with it!

link   
reply to post by DeboWilliams

Can you blow them up so we can see if the sound waves look the same as well?

Edit in: Also if I am talking in a lower tone and the guy in the back is screaming or talking louder. Who is going to come across my mic louder?
edit on 3-2-2011 by ExCloud because: Add a question

link   
I haven't read the thread because I've pretty much made up my mind on my subject (99% sure it's a hoax), but for the sake of curiosity:

Is anyone in this thread in contact with someone who lives in this area of Israel?

Because so far, I have not seen any kind of corroboration on this "sighting." I might change my mind if more people came forward and admit to seeing something on the night of the incident. Until then, I'm putting this one in the box labeled "viral hoaxes."

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
Do you think that it had to have been an organized and well funded group in order to have accomplished the scale of this hoax?

Nah... students taking gaming video could do this with school equipment and software. They get the best at those schools

Not saying it is but it wouldn't take more than that

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

again at the 42 second mark i hear a noise, to me that noise is not a voice,
what proof is there that this sound IS what was left over from the SHH in the first one, rather than an independant sound generated at that camera/phone ?
i hear a click or a crack, it sounds physical, i just cant see how a soft shh sound translates into a hard crack sound during the alleged copy process

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud

Can you blow them up so we can see if the sound waves look the same as well?

Edit in: Also if I am talking in a lower tone and the guy in the back is screaming or talking louder. Who is going to come across my mic louder?
edit on 3-2-2011 by ExCloud because: Add a question

That depends on how quite your talking, the guy in the back might seem louder, but his voice will be more hollow, lack bass. But thats still just a 1 way arguement, your not taking into account that his volume is the same in both videos.if he is yelling, wouldnt he be louder in HIS video than he would be is the other guys? Do you understand or are you choosing to just ignore this.

If he is yelling, WHY wouldnt he be louder than himself, in his own video compared to the other video. No matter how many questions you ask, or scenarios you try to pull out, these facts will stay the same.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The blinking lights begin about 1:10...seem to outline a shape.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashtrei

what proof is there that this sound IS what was left over from the SHH in the first one, rather than an independant sound generated at that camera/phone ?
i hear a click or a crack, it sounds physical, i just cant see how a soft shh sound translates into a hard crack sound during the alleged copy process

dude, I've already given you PROOF.

right Here! YOU CAN SEE IT WITH YOUR OWN EYES

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
reply to post by Ashtrei

There are lights blinking on the right syncronized vid about 1:40...
...I could only see them in a dark room...
...but they seem to describe a shape...or perhaps a coded sequence.

www.youtube.com...

yeah the red lights show up in vids one two and four, since vids 1 and 4 are shot north and south of each other, ive been hoping someone with the skills will clean the footages up and do a side by side compare, we should see lights at the top of the frame from one location show up at the bottom of the frame in the other

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I explained this. he is louder on his own video you even said he is louder on both videos. There is a difference in the mics or directions of the mics or settings.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Alright, after reading about 20 pages of this thread, it was time I put my 2 cents in. I borrowed the animated GIF from earlier, cropped and zoomed in to make a point:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0f129e3d4751.gif[/atsimg]

I drew a yellow arrow in the lower-left corner pointing to a dim light source. Notice that light source become brighter as the flash happens? Look at the other light sources as well. All of them become brighter when the flash happens. This indicates that the flash was added after the fact and brightening every pixel in the video.

In normal lighting conditions, such as the sun starting to come up, the area around a light source will become illuminated, but the light source itself will become dimmer as the sunlight starts to outshine nighttime light sources. In the animated GIF, the light source and its surroundings are all being brightened, thus proving the flash and the light from the flash were edited in by software.

The videos are all hoaxed. This thread should be moved to the HOAX forum with the other one. Props to Debo on the audio analysis, and everyone elses work on studying these videos.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Also blow up a picture of the actual sound waves please of both videos so we can compare them.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeboWilliams

Originally posted by Ashtrei

dude, I've already given you PROOF.

Sorry mate im not hearing it or seeing it, it sounds similar but i dont see or hear a match

right Here! YOU CAN SEE IT WITH YOUR OWN EYES

sorry mate i cant see or hear it, they are similar sounds but they dont sound identical to me
edit on 3-2-2011 by Ashtrei because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Light doesnt reflect off of a glass surface? These lights dont have glass around them?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud
Also blow up a picture of the actual sound waves please of both videos so we can compare them.

yes please

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

This could just be explained by the light sensor changing to account for the light variation...
...I had similar effect of vid of New Years Eve fireworks.
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I've done a descent job of scanning both threads and have now focused my attention on video 4 because I think the most work has gone into that video IF it's fake. My Question, before I buy software myself and try, is Has anyone started or shared or seen any study of the red lights? They are very visible in vid 1,2 and 4. Has anyone checked to see if they match as well as the vantage point being taken into consideration? Thanks in advance and I hope to contribute to this cool site in the future.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join