It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud
Also blow up a picture of the actual sound waves please of both videos so we can compare them.

I'm done man, I don't even have the strength to continue to argue the exact same points. No amount of information will be enough for you, no matter what. I keep having to explain the same things over and over because noone seems to listen the first time. How about this, just note that if you come up with something about the audio agian, I'll just say something alone the lines of "but your still not taking into account the fact that hes the same volume in both videos". Thats going to be my response, so you dont even have to post anything regarding audio in my direction, cause thats what I would say

Believe it if you want to man. It's whatever
edit on 3-2-2011 by DeboWilliams because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Extreme Pilgrim

I think something important to remember is that this happened at 1am on a Friday morning when most tourists would be drunk and most residents would be sleeping. Also whenever anything like this happens there's usually a few people who can't get their camera out in time. I think it's lucky we even got two different groups of people from vastly different viewpoints.

I'd say that this is real and if it isn't; it could very well be the greatest hoax in a long time.

One interesting fact is that googling 28/1/10 (the date of the event) shows a great many passages from the book of Mathew concerning Christ's return from the grave. What I find particularly interesting is line 3.

1 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.

2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.

3 His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:

4 And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.

5 And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.

6 He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

7 And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.

8 And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.

9 And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.

10 Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

people see ufos all the time what does jerusalem temple have to do with anything yeah it was a cool ufo who cares go on about ur lives

link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

This is pretty funny. we have three different points of views and a related video from Utah. First someone suggested the second vid was a zoomed in version of the first, but that was quickly proven wrong. Now we have people blinding claiming the audio proves this to be a hoax. You offer no credentials and expect us to believe ur ignorant analysis? get an expert to analyze the audio and confirm ur broken theory.

link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
This could just be explained by the light sensor changing to account for the light variation...
...I had similar effect of vid of New Years Eve fireworks.

I doubt it's explained by the light sensor. This is what the CGI software is designed to do. CGI software isn't sophisticated enough to drown out light sources while only highlighting their surroundings.

Care to post your video for comparison, please?

link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Alright, after reading about 20 pages of this thread, it was time I put my 2 cents in. I borrowed the animated GIF from earlier, cropped and zoomed in to make a point:

I drew a yellow arrow in the lower-left corner pointing to a dim light source. Notice that light source become brighter as the flash happens? Look at the other light sources as well. All of them become brighter when the flash happens. This indicates that the flash was added after the fact and brightening every pixel in the video.

In normal lighting conditions, such as the sun starting to come up, the area around a light source will become illuminated, but the light source itself will become dimmer as the sunlight starts to outshine nighttime light sources. In the animated GIF, the light source and its surroundings are all being brightened, thus proving the flash and the light from the flash were edited in by software.

The videos are all hoaxed. This thread should be moved to the HOAX forum with the other one. Props to Debo on the audio analysis, and everyone elses work on studying these videos.

Well as far as I am concerned when the orginal first came out and I analysed it the flash was totally different to that shot. Like totally. Someone is messing with us! I agree I don't like what I see in that frame either, but like I said it's different to the first video I saw (which had just been realeased and had some 200 hits) Then I notice a new one come out of no-where and I mean no-where with a huge view count of 75,000 hits but in that one the wall starts moving like one were on a ship or something! Which was certainly different to the one I first viewed.

Personally I am suspecious, very suspicious of the whole affair. My guess is we are being played BIG TIME.

la
edit on 3-2-2011 by pharaohmoan because: layout

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wizayne
I've done a descent job of scanning both threads and have now focused my attention on video 4 because I think the most work has gone into that video IF it's fake. My Question, before I buy software myself and try, is Has anyone started or shared or seen any study of the red lights? They are very visible in vid 1,2 and 4. Has anyone checked to see if they match as well as the vantage point being taken into consideration? Thanks in advance and I hope to contribute to this cool site in the future.

Not that im aware of though i have floated the idea

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DeboWilliams

So basically you are saying the audio waves look different and do not care to post them because it proves your whole theory wrong? Okay I am done talking about audio as well.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

I can do it using After Effects,....no problem

Where do you want this UFO???? Over the white house?? Mount rushmore?? City of london??

Over the Luxor pyramid in Vegas... That would be cool

link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Video 4 NEVER stops shaking... It is a constant shake of around 4 shakes per second with a constant magnitude. The shake never leaves a certain radius of pixels. It is completely fake shake....

This video shows you:

www.youtube.com...

I will answer questions to others later. I'll be back.
edit on 3-2-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: fixed words

link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Sorry for the delay, my connection went zippity-do-da.

I would love to try that, but I got a new phone 8 months ago and it don't record nada.
It just takes pictures.

I would like to try to prove your theory right or wrong, believe me.

I think you need to just do the recording you suggested and see what it produces.
I look forward to it.

Guz

link   

Originally posted by DeboWilliams

Originally posted by ExCloud
Also blow up a picture of the actual sound waves please of both videos so we can compare them.

I'm done man, I don't even have the strength to continue to argue the exact same points. No amount of information will be enough for you, no matter what. I keep having to explain the same things over and over because noone seems to listen the first time. How about this, just note that if you come up with something about the audio agian, I'll just say something alone the lines of "but your still not taking into account the fact that hes the same volume in both videos". Thats going to be my response, so you dont even have to post anything regarding audio in my direction, cause thats what I would say

Believe it if you want to man. It's whatever
edit on 3-2-2011 by DeboWilliams because: (no reason given)

Hang on a mo, you've almost got me convinced, but i cant see in your vid, that the graphic representation of both sound bytes in question are identical, what i propose is you post pics of the graphic reps to show they are identical, and then i will ask someone else to use similar software to analyse the same sound bytes and prove they are not, if that cant be done, then you have convinced me.

My concern is youve misinterpreted a valid sound as being part of this SHH sound on the other clip, that they are the same volume is not proof, there is always the random chance that a valid noise generated at one source will be the same volume as a noise at the other source, i would very much like to see graphical representation those bytes have identical "envelopes" is that the right word ?
edit on 3-2-2011 by Ashtrei because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ausdude77
reply to post by Extreme Pilgrim

I think something important to remember is that this happened at 1am on a Friday morning when most tourists would be drunk and most residents would be sleeping. Also whenever anything like this happens there's usually a few people who can't get their camera out in time. I think it's lucky we even got two different groups of people from vastly different viewpoints.

I'd say that this is real and if it isn't; it could very well be the greatest hoax in a long time.

One interesting fact is that googling 28/1/10 (the date of the event) shows a great many passages from the book of Mathew concerning Christ's return from the grave. What I find particularly interesting is line 3.

1 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.

2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.

3 His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:

4 And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.

5 And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.

6 He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

7 And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.

8 And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.

9 And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.

10 Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.

You know, those "prophecies" always remind me of those medicine commercials

"got gas? a headache? stomach ache? tired all day? cant sleep at night? hungry? got diaherra?" take 50mg CloVair! "side affects include migraines, upset stomach, constipation, shortness of breath, belching, do not operate a vehicle because it can cause drowsiness"

The thing about prophecies is that they are always vague and have basic "symptoms" to them, earthquakes, riots, mass deaths, the bible is like what, 1500yrs old? and earthquakes happen on a daily, nay, hourly basis? eventually some are gonna big ones.

Its like they just put, when _________(aka insert your own reason here), then the world will end.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I think Mt. Sanai would be dramatic!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

the video you referred to (the one with the women from Mississippi saying "we get these all the time in Mississippi, but not like this) is quite clearly a fake. They are standing looking at a picture which becomes obvious if you go to Google maps and realize that there is no buildings that they could be filming from. Also the object does not flash as it leaves and the lighting is rather odd (due to the fact they're filming an object on a computer screen)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Alright, after reading about 20 pages of this thread, it was time I put my 2 cents in. I borrowed the animated GIF from earlier, cropped and zoomed in to make a point:

I drew a yellow arrow in the lower-left corner pointing to a dim light source. Notice that light source become brighter as the flash happens? Look at the other light sources as well. All of them become brighter when the flash happens. This indicates that the flash was added after the fact and brightening every pixel in the video.

In normal lighting conditions, such as the sun starting to come up, the area around a light source will become illuminated, but the light source itself will become dimmer as the sunlight starts to outshine nighttime light sources. In the animated GIF, the light source and its surroundings are all being brightened, thus proving the flash and the light from the flash were edited in by software.

The videos are all hoaxed. This thread should be moved to the HOAX forum with the other one. Props to Debo on the audio analysis, and everyone elses work on studying these videos.

Well as far as I am concerned when the orginal first came out and I analysed it the flash was totally different to that shot. Like totally. Someone is messing with us! I agree I don't like what I see in that frame either, but like I said it's different to the first video I saw (which had just been realeased and had some 200 hits) Then I notice a new one come out of no-where and I mean no-where with a huge view count of 75,000 hits but in that one the wall starts moving like one were on a ship or something! Which was certainly different to the one I first viewed.

Personally I am suspecious, very suspicious of the whole affair. My guess is we are being played BIG TIME.

la
edit on 3-2-2011 by pharaohmoan because: layout

Gonna have to agree with you on that. I too had seen both of them when they first came out and was doing the same with analyzing the flashes, didn't ever see that, even now if you look at some other ones they do not look like the one posted up top here. As far as Mr. Debo and his voice analysis with the crack, again I think I would of picked up on that as soon as the first one showed up as it is very distinct with that crack, I thought he was talking about something else completely different. I will look at the old thread and see if any differences are in some of those first videos posted.
edit on 3-2-2011 by believerofgod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by laymanskeptic

Not so fast... The effect you point-out could be due to the fact that the lights on the ground are flickering, as the high-intensity discharge lamps in almost all streetlights do. I have often noticed that the blurs of streetlights captured by a moving progressive-frame camera display exactly this sort of "dotted-line" appearance when blurred due to camera motion.

Here's a crop of a video-still created by taking my 720p camera outside and shaking it around while pointing it towards a streetlight.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

I'm catching up. but had to just say that yes indeed that is the way these CCIDs and CMOS react to light . I believe it is called 'Bloom'. No?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
We have done a Remote Viewing Session on this, with no exactly results to now, if here are some people who did remote viewing aswell, get in contact with us, to get more information...

Regards Boris

exoleaks@live.de

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by exoleaks
We have done a Remote Viewing Session on this, with no exactly results to now, if here are some people who did remote viewing aswell, get in contact with us, to get more information...

Regards Boris

exoleaks@live.de

does that imply per remote viewing session that this whole thing is an orchetrated hoax?

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join