It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Egyptian "Revoloution" a NWO chess move?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinkytink1207
I can comment that a lot of computers are having problems on ATS tonight. I have started a thread about it but so far no real news as to why. No Mod have replied etc so I will keep checking to see if anything is brought up as to whats going on!

one possible scenario:

part of America's backbone is being dedicated
to Egyptian intelligence thusly making existing
infrastructure bear more of the domestic load.
Resources are being re-allocated.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
If this really is an NWO move, it's spreading pretty wide and fast. I'm beginning to wonder if this really might be the people. It's all happening too fast for me. Yikes. Got a lot more thinking to do.

Saudi Arabia's another to watch. This one would surprise me in a way if it flared up. More commentary in this thread I just posted. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hey there Boondock Saint...

Bingo, Bingo, Bingo indeed... to me it is very obvious what is going on here today

as for the internet troubles your theory is most probably correct, there is some form of surveilance going on and if I wanted to find out what conspiracy theorists, those who are most likely to probe into details they should not be involved in I would certain start here, not to mention the Egyptian intelligence... so we can near enough guarentee that the US backbone is being used....

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
If this really is an NWO move, it's spreading pretty wide and fast. I'm beginning to wonder if this really might be the people. It's all happening too fast for me. Yikes. Got a lot more thinking to do.

Well how would the NWO move? Wide and fast me thinks... they own the internet, they can do what they like and tonight it appears they are indeed doing that... I hope the rest of ATS members catch up soon, because this is BIG!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Saudi Arabia's another to watch. This one would surprise me in a way if it flared up.

What do you think about Syria?

The reason I ask that is - a few years back - some former CIA agent (I think) said: "Beware if the US invades Syria".

It didn't happen - - but recently it was revealed that the US was going to invade Syria - - but backed off for some reason.

I know that sounds kind of vague - - I just don't bother with details anymore - - unless something actually happens. The brain would become too crowded.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Whats happening in Egypt is coming to a town near you very, "very", soon. The pressure cooker created by the elite has been building since 9/11, and with the bankers ripping us all off and now governments throwing us all onto the scrap heap where we will be dependent on these people, has blown the lid of the pot. The danger is that the governments will be able to enforce martial law at which point its hard to see how we could fight back... The best way to fight back, in my opinion, is the Ghandi method. Simply say no and refuse to comply... If we all did this there is not a whole lot the elite could do about it, after all, they need us more than we ever need them.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
What do you think about Syria?

The reason I ask that is - a few years back - some former CIA agent (I think) said: "Beware if the US invades Syria".

I think they may well have opted for North Africa at the moment... this is what it seems like to me, ok put it this way... if Libya starts having the same troubles and Gadafi is taken out of power then we definately know what is going on... but I have a good idea already, the chess peices are moving a check mate is only a few moves away.
edit on 28-1-2011 by Resentedhalo08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
If you like this thread or agree with what has been said so far, then PLEASE flag this thread, as I believe this is something the wider ATS audience need to see! I don't feel it's getting out there as much as it should, the implications if this idea is true are massive, it would be a huge strategic move for the NWO, so please flag

edit on 28-1-2011 by Resentedhalo08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I remember that too Annee.

I think this is deep down about Iran and Syria, both of whom have been in the cross hairs of certain factions of certain governments for at least the 14 or so years I've been following this mess. We all know Iran was messed with before too...that's all pretty famous stuff. They both still are..

Remember when Israel bombed one of Syria's alleged nuclear sites (I think it was 2007) and a whole lot went on between (among?) Syria, Israel, and Egypt and investigations and allegations of airspace violations? After that Syria's ties with Iran strengthened and to me they appear to have benefited from a reprieve since. Now I'm thinking that somehow, some way this might be a new approach at getting at them. After all these years of failed attempts.

That's a nutshell. I can't wait to hear the Iranian statements on the situation in the ME right now. They've been oddly silent. Probably waiting like we are to see how this all pans out and wondering what it means to them. Turkey's statements might be very interesting as well, as they, like Egypt sided with Iran over the whole nuclear issue and sanction mess last year. .

The whole atmosphere in the ME has been shifting toward the ME finally starting to band together against a "common enemy." So I'm wondering just a bit in the back of my mind if all this really isn't a result. This article last year really left an impression on me last summer: The Enemy of My Enemy as did this one: Poll: Arab majority believes nuclear Iran helps

Also, have you seen this? I just read it about an hour ago (so your question made me
I'm still pondering it.

If Egypt Falls, Syria Must Follow

Sorry I was tired when I wrote this...still am. Hope at least some of it was clear.
edit on 1/28/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

Well...what I think I meant by that was, that I'm typically always looking for the NWO angles and can usually see the connections more clearly than I am. If they've managed to make this happen the way it's happening, I don't quite see how yet. Deep down I think this is about Iran too. But as I mentioned to Annee, I'm still puzzling some of this out in my head. Right now I'm trying to work out what it means if Saudi Arabia combusts.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Well...what I think I meant by that was, that I'm typically always looking for the NWO angles and can usually see the connections more clearly than I am. If they've managed to make this happen the way it's happening, I don't quite see how yet. Deep down I think this is about Iran too. But as I mentioned to Annee, I'm still puzzling some of this out in my head. Right now I'm trying to work out what it means if Saudi Arabia combusts.

Have a thourough read through my posts on this thread, I have outlined what I think to the best of my ability... this is about getting the right leaders in the right place for when the time comes, there will be US and Israeli assets stationed in new allies countries, if this pans out the way I think it will that will be most if not all of Northen Africa... which historically has been very important stratgically, this being said when the time comes US and Israeli forces will be stationed in the North of Africa in large numbers, for whatever reason they may give as a cover...

The true purpose, in my opnion is to annex Iran on all sides... I think Iran and a few other islamic states are the last countries on the NWO hitlist and they want all the countries, Saudi Arabia are firmly within the NWO and thats another strategic base, are you seeing all the chess peices now?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
ok, for those catching up,
here is how I foresee the chess moves
coming up:

Tunisia is toppled = instill Islamic Regime (already happening)
Egypt is toppled = instill Islamic Regime (already happening)
Saudi Arabia is toppled = instill anti-west Islamic Regime
Jordan is toppled = instill Islamic Regime
Iraq is toppled = instill Islamic Regime (this is already happening)
Afghanistan is toppled = instill Islamic Regime (Karzai is booted)
Qatar is toppled = instill Islamic Regime
Kuwait is toppled = instill Islamic regime

these 8 above then force Syria to join the Muslim Coalition
along with Iran and Palestine and attack Israel.

Israel is over run and institutes a quasi peace treaty
whereas Israel is dual governed and installs
the State of Palestine.

The NWO Anti-Christ moves into the temple
and sets himself up as a God and there will be
peace in the middle east until the Muslims break
the Peace Agreement and runs the Jews out of Israel.

The battle between the Jews and the Muslims
that follows the Jews exile will be the war at Armageddon.

edit on 1/28/2011 by boondock-saint because: clarification

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
oops sorry,
forgot to add Yemen and UAE
to the list.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Really? I personally wouldn't think a biblical prophecy comes into it...

As for the Islamic regimes, possible... but these countries have already had them, especially Egypt... 30 years of Mubarek,

IMO all the countries you have listed will be taken over by western puppets, people on the NWO payroll who will further their agenda and basically bring about middle east peace by literally taking out all the governments and replacing with their own puppets. Then the west is free to take all the oil and other valuables as they wish with vital contracts, not to mention vital re-building and defence contracts, this is how the NWO work, destablise a govenment, put your own puppet govenment in and then take all the riches afterwards... especially re-building contracts, massive money spinners for them!

That's mainly the money aspect, but there is also the territorial and asset driven aspect... get as much land and assets in the middle east and then the rest of the countries that resist are easily taken out, Iran and Syria IMO are last on the list and probably among the last countries to fall to the NWO...

I will give it a year for all of this to get going... maybe even less, it depends on the circumstances.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
If the NWO is to follow, they would like Mubarak to stay in power. He has been in power for so long and obviously he is a member of the elites. The people are awakening and that is why there are uprisings happening in Egypt now.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
What's happening in Egypt is an uprising by the people, strengthened by the recent succes of the Jasmin revolution in Tunisisa. It's not a nwo move, it's not an Islamic takeover. It's a genuine revolution started by the youth who strive for more democracy, freedom and righteousness.

I find it strange that only few people are aware of the textbook example revolution Tunisia just went through. Unprecedented and already historic.

Not once in my 43 years have I thought that I'd see an Arab leader toppled by his people. It is nothing short of poetic justice that it was neither Islamists nor invasion-in-the-name-of-democracy that sent the waters rushing onto Ben Ali's ship but, rather, the youth of his country.

Their rage at political and economic disenfranchisement spilled over last month with the desperate act of an unemployed man.

source

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Movhisattva
What's happening in Egypt is an uprising by the people, strengthened by the recent succes of the Jasmin revolution in Tunisisa. It's not a nwo move, it's not an Islamic takeover. It's a genuine revolution started by the youth who strive for more democracy, freedom and righteousness.

I find it strange that only few people are aware of the textbook example revolution Tunisia just went through. Unprecedented and already historic.

So the youth did it all by themselves in Tunisia?
With a lil push from an unemployed man who set
himself on fire? Think again

[Soros' Open Society Institute]… sent a 31-year-old Tbilisi activist named Giga Bokeria to Serbia to meet with members of the Otpor (Resistance) movement and learn how they used street demonstrations to topple dictator Slobodan Milosevic. Then, in the summer, Mr. Soros’s foundation paid for a return trip to Georgia by Otpor activists, who ran three-day courses teaching more than 1,000 Tunisian students how to stage a peaceful revolution.[4]

www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

What's happening in Egypt is an uprising by the people, strengthened by the recent success of the Jasmin revolution in Tunisisa. It's not a nwo move, it's not an Islamic takeover. It's a genuine revolution started by the youth who strive for more democracy, freedom and righteousness.

Yes - - the idealistic youth. I was one once.

Do they have a plan? Do they have leaders in mind? Will those leaders become corrupt with power?

Unfortunately - - revolts without a plan - - may result in a stronger existing government.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

But is it! that's the question I am asking, it may be the people on the streets protesting and they may feel that they are a force for change, but what if it has been stimulated beforehand by western special forces in order to re-shape the status quo in North Africa, Mubarek may have been a NWO puppet, but sometimes, especially in the west these puppets are taken out of power and then replaced with a new one in order to FURTHER their agenda, if you change direction in such a radical way with the same leader who has been there for 30 years and was seen by the people of Egypt as almost a dictator, then they wouldn't accept that change, it wouldn't appear sincere.

Bring in special forces to stimulate new ideas of "freedom", "change" and western democracy and then bring in a new NWO puppet, who is seen as the peoples champion and then the agenda is far easier to push onto people!

Where have we seen this kind of action before? A leader that was hated, then a new leader who was seen as "freesh" and a symbol of "change", Barack Obama anyone?! Come On! So simple this!

A textbook example of "revolution", just like what has happened in countless South American countries over the decades? Oh and we all know how those started, by American and British special forces going in and stimulating a "revolution" for the "people".

Tunisia's unprecedented and "historic" recent revolution is just another peice of proof that this is something that is going to spread across North Africa and possibly some Arab States, because of an EXTERNAL influence, by special forces!

This has Western special forces written ALL over it, it's their bread and butter business to foster change in countries that have fallen out of favour so that they put in a new government which can further the agenda.

COME ON WAKE UP PEOPLE, can you not see how OBVIOUS this is!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Ah that is very interesting Boondock-Saint, one thing sticks out in your external link...

Am i to guess that Soros' Open Society Institute, is funded and set up by none other than George Soros?

A KNOWN affiliate of the illuminati and isn't he even part of one of the 13 bloodlines?!

Originally posted by boondock-saint
So the youth did it all by themselves in Tunisia?
With a lil push from an unemployed man who set
himself on fire? Think again

[Soros' Open Society Institute]… sent a 31-year-old Tbilisi activist named Giga Bokeria to Serbia to meet with members of the Otpor (Resistance) movement and learn how they used street demonstrations to topple dictator Slobodan Milosevic. Then, in the summer, Mr. Soros’s foundation paid for a return trip to Georgia by Otpor activists, who ran three-day courses teaching more than 1,000 Tunisian students how to stage a peaceful revolution.[4]

www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...

That says it all for me...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join