It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Egyptian "Revoloution" a NWO chess move?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
So Egypt and it's government appear to be falling...

This makes me think, has Israel and other western NWO countries sent in special forces prior to all this uprising, what other North African countries have recently undergone such "uprising", wasn't it Algeria and Morroco or something like that? I am very unsure...

But prehaps this is the NWO's chess move to destablise the current governments in the region and then to replace with their own NWO puppets in a new government.

Will Israel see the trouble and possible failing govenment as an opportunity to expand its borders? If Israel were to take Suez then they would hold a monopoly over western oil distribution.

Also, if this is a chess move it is a strategic move so that the NWO has the middle east on all sides, are Iran and other affiliated muslim states the last countries on the NWO hitlist? looks like they are getting ready to strike.

Opinions please?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Well just now the MSM here showed the Egyptian President's statement and he asked the government to resign and a new one will be appointed tomorrow so....

Also Hillary Clinton is the latest to demand that Egypt allows the internet to be unblocked for citizens.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

Actually, i believe, it's quite the opposite, Eygptian current leaders were NWO puppets and this is more of a strike against them, an uncalculated error, that's just what I think

here check out this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

These political revolutions never struck a "NWO" chord of conspiracy in my thoughts until you posted this. Makes you think, for sure. IMO, though, what is happening over there (Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings

These political revolutions never struck a "NWO" chord of conspiracy in my thoughts until you posted this. Makes you think, for sure. IMO, though, what is happening over there (Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
But if he was an NWO puppet and they wanted him out, why - as my first post in this thread stated as reported by the MSM who are still talking about it even now - is he staying yet he's replacing the entire government tomorrow?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resentedhalo08

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings

Maybe the west has had enough of the few puppets they had in North Africa, I know that Mubarek was one of the NWO's puppets but he may well have fallen out of favour with the NWO. Prehaps the NWO think it's time that they gain a physical foot hold in North Africa, it has always been a strategically important place... just think of the last two world wars.

excellent point

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Could it just be that the power and control the US dollar use to have is failing and can no longer prop up these despot governments?

Couple that to the power of the internet which informs the masses and that scares all politicians including our own. Could this just be natural growing pains of the true NWO. That NWO is people taking back their right to self determination within its resident society.

It seems a bit of a coincidence to me that the decline of the dollar happens at the same time as the countries it and its allies have propped up rattle their chains.

Good or bad? Time reveals all

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Maybe the west has had enough of the few puppets they had in North Africa, I know that Mubarek was one of the NWO's puppets but he may well have fallen out of favour with the NWO.

I agree, I was just thinking that it might even be possible that the reason why he has fallen out of favour with the NWO is because of the lack of support... I would assume that the NWO want their puppets to be well-liked so when they put their plans into play the people will fall behind them. A new NWO man will come swooping in and seem like a savior to the Egyptian's... same strategy, new face....

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PeoriaAZ

Any ideas about which factions of the NWO in particular, particularly as it might relate to the situation in the Middle East today? I'm thinking that while he may have been a very good "puppet" to some he may not have been to others. I say this because I believe there are warring factions within the NWO.
edit on 1/28/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
But if he was an NWO puppet and they wanted him out, why - as my first post in this thread stated as reported by the MSM who are still talking about it even now - is he staying yet he's replacing the entire government tomorrow?

I don't know for sure, but this other guy who was exiled before and is now the people's favourite has come back and is tipped to be the "interim" leader. He is a past Nobel Prize winner and definately on the NWO payroll, maybe this new guy is more what the NWO want, Mubarek has been the Eygyptian leader for the last 30 years, maybe the NWO said, ok we want someone else in and he didn't agree... there have been numerous assasination attempts on Mubarek aswell.

I think him saying he is staying and that he is going to put in an entirely new government tomorrow is nothing more than a last effort, a desperate act of a man who is about to lose his power.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

So Egypt and it's government appear to be falling...

This makes me think, has Israel and other western NWO countries sent in special forces prior to all this uprising, what other North African countries have recently undergone such "uprising", wasn't it Algeria and Morroco or something like that? I am very unsure...

But prehaps this is the NWO's chess move to destablise the current governments in the region and then to replace with their own NWO puppets in a new government.

Will Israel see the trouble and possible failing govenment as an opportunity to expand its borders? If Israel were to take Suez then they would hold a monopoly over western oil distribution.

Also, if this is a chess move it is a strategic move so that the NWO has the middle east on all sides, are Iran and other affiliated muslim states the last countries on the NWO hitlist? looks like they are getting ready to strike.

Opinions please?

No, nothing to do with the NWO, just ordinary people who are sick and tired of getting BS shoved up their nose.

No conspiracy, no NWO, just people power in action.

Now if the current government falls, and I'm pretty sure it will because it appears the people in the streets seem to be not letting up, then perhaps fresh elections.

So where does this leave the USA, hummmmmmmm

Watch this space!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I have to say, NWO talks aside, that replacing the entire government but not outing himself is absolutely ridiculous. Its like he is saying "Oh, its not ME, its the rest of the government... I have no say in what they do" Gimmie a break.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Here's a potential NWO chess move...

Blair says leak of Palestine papers 'destabilising' for peace proces

In the interview, Blair also said Egypt should "evolve and modernise", but in a way that ensured stability.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

Well that's the thing, even if he stays and an entirely new government are brought in, it won't stop the protests because he'll represent the old guard so he'll be forcibly removed eventually anyway.

I just hope that the opposition leader (the aforementioned nobel Peace laureate) that flew in to join in the protests is elected democratically if indeed he is put in a position of power

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Well that's the thing, even if he stays and an entirely new government are brought in, it won't stop the protests because he'll represent the old guard so he'll be forcibly removed eventually anyway.

Which makes me think that it's the last stand of a former NWO puppet who they want gone, he wants to keep hold of his power, there have been assasination attempts on his life and now a so called "revoloution" is taking place, which I think may well be a stimulated one, hence the thread.

I just hope that the opposition leader (the aforementioned nobel Peace laureate) that flew in to join in the protests is elected democratically if indeed he is put in a position of power.

Well the talk is he will be put in as the "interim" leader, I think he is already part of the NWO, he was previously exiled and also has a nobel prize and also has connections to the UN if I remember correctly.

He is the people's favourite and is being heralded as the champion, the guy who is going to be for the people, so if there is a democratic election, chances are he will get it... and there you are, a new NWO stooge is put in place.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The MSM reports that the people protesting want the President out, not the government so who knows. I'm fairly sceptical of the whole NWO stuff anyway so I tend to ignore that aspect of political postings on ATS but I think the best thing we could psosibly do is see what happens in Egypt and then judge it at the end of the year, see how the situation has changed.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I don't think all of this is going to stop with Egypt though,
Other North African countries have recently had similar problems and I see this as a wider thing that is going on in North Africa at the moment, Well if we see protests in Libya (have there been any?) then that will definately prove to me that this is a NWO chess move, if we see Colonell (sp?) Gadafi in the midst of losing his power and then being replaced with a new leader then that to me is definate proof, as Gadafi would be the hardest to get rid of.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I do think that yeah, if a nation with an even harder lined leader such as Iran for example do the same as Tunisia and Egypt then I'd definitely get the feeling there's more to it than they're letting on.

Interesting times nonetheless when after decades of rule the people in both nations suddenly rise against their leaders in such a way.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I do think that yeah, if a nation with an even harder lined leader such as Iran for example do the same as Tunisia and Egypt then I'd definitely get the feeling there's more to it than they're letting on.

Well maybe the past protests in Iran were fuelled by an external force, who know's our special ops could have gone in there aswell and started whipping up a sentiment of freedom and rebellion, there definately seems an air of uprising in countries that have had long ruling regimes and all in a short(ish) space of time, seem's too co-incidental really, special ops have gone into countries before and started "revoloutions" and then replaced the old leadership with more "desirable" leadership.

Interesting times nonetheless when after decades of rule the people in both nations suddenly rise against their leaders in such a way.

It's very interesting, there has to be some external force here by either mossad or other special forces, it's their bread and butter business to do this kind of thing!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join