It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Egyptian "Revoloution" a NWO chess move?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
If it is not NWO, and I do think it is, there is another possibility.

Remember the Joe the Plumber moment ? When Obama said on the lines of " well I believe in spreading the wealth'. Could that be the intent here. To equalize the wealth and poverty through out the Middle East by uniting them under one Sharia umbrella and erasing the boarders ?

Not to mention that as a block they would no longer be small easly invaded countries, Control the oil, control the world.

I really think POTUS is campaigning for King of the world.
edit on 29-1-2011 by nocents because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2011 by nocents because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by nocents
I really think POTUS is campaigning for King of the world.

Oh Yeah! Obama wrote the PNAC.

Or did you not specifically mean Obama?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Yes - - the idealistic youth. I was one once.

Do they have a plan? Do they have leaders in mind? Will those leaders become corrupt with power?

Unfortunately - - revolts without a plan - - may result in a stronger existing government.

That indeed might be the biggest problem at the moment. A protest that emerged rather impulsive, without an alternative to put in place.
But still, there's a relatively large movement of students and middle class actively trying to coordinate the revolutionary process. I still have my hopes for them.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Movhisattva
But still, there's a relatively large movement of students and middle class actively trying to coordinate the revolutionary process. I still have my hopes for them.

Can you not see that they are pawns in a much larger game being played at the moment?

They are genuinely in an active revolutionary process, that part is great... but it's the underlying reason that is not good, they are being used! This appears at face value to be an uprising of the people, but it is far deeper than that.

The people are a tool, a means to create a snowball effect, not just in Egypt but in Northern Africa and possibly spreading to some Arabic countries, there will be an air of "change", which if fostered correctly is wonderful, but the power WON'T be in the people's hands but in those who are in government, these people whoever they may be will MOST DEFINATELY be put there by the West, they will be NWO puppets.

This is such an obvious chess move it's unbelievable, remember... chess is a game where you make moves in anticipation for a final check mate, this is what is going on here. Small steps to a larger goal.
edit on 29-1-2011 by Resentedhalo08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
As I have previously stated, if we see an "uprising" by the people in Libya, then I will definately know that something is up... the West would just love to get rid of Gadaffi, if we see him getting removed from power and replaced with a pro western government that would really be the ultimate proof for me.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Movhisattva
That indeed might be the biggest problem at the moment. A protest that emerged rather impulsive, without an alternative to put in place.

The Hippies (the real ones of the political movement not the "latch on" drug culture which was separate) turned into the Conservative Yuppies of today.

Why?

Its difficult to have hope for change - - if you come from that era - - and saw little come from it politically.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Just as I expected, "unrest" is now spreading to other countries across the Middle East, now there are protests taking place in Yemen...

This is looking more and more like a concerted effort to destablise and create a new status quo in the Middle East Region by an external force.

Dozens of activists calling for the ouster of Ali Abdullah Saleh, Yemen's president, have clashed with government supporters in Sanaa, the country's capital.

Plainclothes police also attacked the demonstrators, who marched to the Egyptian embassy in Sanaa on Saturday chanting "Ali, leave leave" and "Tunisia left, Egypt after it and Yemen in the coming future".

The chants were referring to the ouster of Zine El Abidine Ben Ali in Tunisia early this month and to continuing demonstrations against Hosni Mubarak, the president of Egypt.

No casualties have been reported in the Yemen clashes.

Tawakel Karman, a female activist who has led several protests in Sanaa during the past week, said that a member of the security forces in civilian clothes tried to attack her with a dagger and a shoe but was stopped by other protesters.

Please see external sourceHERE

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
A wave of "change" is definately sweeping the middle east, there have also been protests in Jordan

Thousands of people in Jordan have taken to the streets in protests, demanding the country's prime minister step down, and the government curb rising prices, inflation and unemployment.

In the third consecutive Friday of protests, about 3,500 opposition activists from Jordan's main Islamist opposition group, trade unions and leftist organisations gathered in the capital, waving colourful banners reading: "Send the corrupt guys to court".

Please see the external source HERE

And also... Mubarak has also named his new prime minister, not that it matters... it is nothing more than a public show to the people of Egypt, which they surely won't accept.

Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak has appointed the country's head of intelligence to the post of vice-president, in a move said to be a reaction to days of anti-government protests in cities across the country.

Omar Soliman was sworn in on Saturday, the first time Mubarak appointed a vice-president during his 30-year rule. Ahmad Shafiq, a former chief of air staff, was also appointed prime minister.

Please see the external sourceHERE

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Thought you might be interested in what one of the NWO arms has to say...

The Arab World's 'Unprecedented' Protests

In addition, from Haas, a CFR henchman Davos panel sees huge Iranian response to attack

Despite all of this, Haas?:

Iran not working on bomb: Israel intelligence head
Outgoing Mossad chief: Iran won't have nuclear capability before 2015

In addition, one of the heroes of Eqypt just happens to me this man....

Could Egypt's ElBaradei Be A Hero Of The Revolution?

Who is also responsible for this: Ex-IAEA chief says west 'hyping' Iran nuclear threat: report

Yes, of course it's an NWO chess move. They still want Iran. Iran can have no allied. New playbook, same game.

edit on 1/29/2011 by ~Lucidity because: messed up a link

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

This post has definitely made me think it could be a possibility as far as the NWO theory. Good call indeed.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeoriaAZ
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

Actually, i believe, it's quite the opposite, Eygptian current leaders were NWO puppets and this is more of a strike against them, an uncalculated error, that's just what I think

here check out this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And what makes you think that new leaders of Egypt wont be NWO leaders as well?

all the revolutions that happened in eastern eupore and western eupore what good did it bring to the people? it didn't bring any change or freedom your still a slave, even if the revolution succeeds in Egypt it will never bring anything good to the people.

People here on ATS are jumping to early on the revolution bandwagon, all so called revolution happened to install a much worse leader then you think.

don't forget your supporting a country with 90% rate of muslim and your telling me its not all about Religion?
Do you know what happened in Jan 16? the Egyptians courts and the order by the government ti kill a Muslim which killed the traditional Christians of Egypt.

You people need to think before supporting these such revolutions, i have seen these such revolutions in eupore in the past and they had a different effect.
edit on 29-1-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
And what makes you think that new leaders of Egypt wont be NWO leaders as well?

Oh I completely agree with you, hence why I created this thread... the new leaders will indeed be NWO puppets, Mubarak is simply a previous leader who I believe has lost favour with the NWO, not to mention the people of Egypt, so the best thing to do from the NWO's point of view would be to incite "revoloution", then it appears that it is the people's doing and then they will want change, then the new NWO sponsored government can come in and further the NWO agenda in Egypt, I also believe this to be the case in other North African countries and some Arabic states, there will be change and it will "appear" to be for the people.

But as we all know, deception, smoke and mirrors is the NWO's meat and potatoes.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resentedhalo08
... the new leaders will indeed be NWO puppets

I have my own beliefs on a One World Government and why - - - which is not necessarily the same thing as NWO.

Can you tell me your position on what exactly the NWO is - - - and why?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I think the shear scale is not something that anyone involved in "policy making" advocated. I'd venture to say that they didn't anticipate it but are still factoring it into the "chess game" as practice in how to deal with unruliness.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Can you tell me your position on what exactly the NWO is - - - and why?

I actually need to be a bit more selective with my words! By the NWO I mean the Illuminati, the hierarchical structure of mason's and many other affiliated groups who are all working togther in order to further their agenda of total world control, in every sense of the word.

By NWO, that is not an organisation in itself but more of an action... ok simplist way to put how I think of it, if the Illuminati are the brains and know how and the people behind it all then the NWO would be the action, the fist that punches you in the face, the foot that stands on your back...

Does that clarify things?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Does that clarify things?

Well - - I know the whole "story" (or stories) - - just curious what your personal belief is.

Who exactly in your belief are the Illuminati? What exactly does Illuminati mean?"

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Who exactly in your belief are the Illuminati? What exactly does Illuminati mean?"

With respect Annee, I would like to use this thread in order to discuss the possibility that all this "revolution" that is going on at the moment is a NWO chess move, not what/who I think the illuminati are.

I would be more than happy to answer it and any other questions you would like to ask me via PM.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

With respect Annee, I would like to use this thread in order to discuss the possibility that all this "revolution" that is going on at the moment is a NWO chess move, not what/who I think the illuminati are.

I would be more than happy to answer it and any other questions you would like to ask me via PM.

You brought up Illuminati - - which means basically - - "the Illuminated Ones".

No problem - - happy to stay on subject - - and grounded to earth.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Ok just to update...

All this "revolution", seem's to be spreading like wildfire across Northern Africa and The Middle East.

Just a quick list of countries that are now in the midst of, "revolution", "uprisings" and "demonstations"
(I will add links to verify when I have the time)

Egypt,
Tunisia,
Lebanon,
Sudan,
Yemen,
Jordan,

and the possiblity of Syria and Algeria going the same way...

This is BIG!

IMO this can go one of a few ways,

They will get all/some a new pro western governments (possibly unlikely)

They will get new pro islamic, the muslim brotherhood government's (quite likely) and I have found out that the muslim brotherhood is funded by none other than George Soros, known member of the illuminati and has been said to be part of one of the 13 bloodlines.

Either way, the NWO get what they want... CONTROL and strategic importance.
edit on 30-1-2011 by Resentedhalo08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
UPDATE:

There are unconfirmed reports coming in from Twitter that Syria has shut down it's internet

I've also heard something about Saudi Arabia, which I will look into now...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join