It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Is the Egyptian "Revoloution" a NWO chess move?

page: 2
5
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Take a look at this...

Look here please

Looks like Mubarek wasn't the US's favourite puppet in North Africa afterall, it's looking more and more like A NWO chess move now.... come on people lets discuss this, this is massive!




posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Anyone going to comment here?

This is something big that is going on and a theory that goes a long way to describing why all this is going on, I would appreciate some more input



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
If it was a NWO Chess Move, then it was a pretty bad one as it gives the clear advantage to the Islamic Jihad.



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08
 

Chess move? Perhaps more like "dominoes." Then again maybe the ancient alien Horus is returning soon and he wants Egypt back........



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno
 


Not if the NWO get their new puppet in there first, which they are doing...

It's definately a chess move in my opinion, all the signs point to it...



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by Resentedhalo08
 

Chess move? Perhaps more like "dominoes." Then again maybe the ancient alien Horus is returning soon and he wants Egypt back........


well something is going on... and with the NWO's fascination with aincient egypt and it's symobology, my bets are on them making their move in the area, they had Mubarek before but obvious wanted to get rid of him, multiple assasination attempts and now this... It's so bloody obvious!



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08
 


Whoever the puppet is, it will be a more Islamic puppet. Egypt slips further into the House of Islam and away from the NWO.



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Former atomic energy agency chief inspector Mohamed Elbaradei is the people's favorite to take over - he seems ok to me.



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
reply to post by Resentedhalo08
 


Whoever the puppet is, it will be a more Islamic puppet. Egypt slips further into the House of Islam and away from the NWO.


I have to disagree... they are getting Mohamed Elbaradei, a previous nobel prize winner in, and he has connections to the UN he was exiled from Egypt but has returned and has been heralded as a saviour by the Egyptian people, everyone is on about getting him in as the "interim" leader and he is the people's favourite, come election time he will be voted in.

How is he a Islamic stooge?
edit on 28-1-2011 by Resentedhalo08 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Come on ATS wake up, Mohamed Elbaradei is a NWO puppet!

That much is obvious, they are simply trading an old puppet who fell out of favour for a new one, and giving the people "what they want", a classic NWO move... this is so damn obvious!!!



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I have to agree with the NWO making their move. At first I thought islamist revolution like iran, but as I research this new guy he has UN and NWO written all over him. If he gets into power that would be proof enough.



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I do feel that anything really happens on accident and especially without the NWO being involved in some way. They thrive off chaos that's what they do and in the meantime they are stealing your rights under your nose. Whomever takes over you can bet they have been approved or handpicked for the position. Now the people may feel they made this all happen, and run around and be all happy but that's what the NWO wants. Suppression of the people and by the people if possible. It plays easily into their plan. And if some civilians get killed in the process well what a bonus for them!!!



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
I have to agree with the NWO making their move. At first I thought islamist revolution like iran, but as I research this new guy he has UN and NWO written all over him. If he gets into power that would be proof enough.


Thank you for posting my friend, and I shall add you shortly


Atleast you can see what I am getting at, at first I thought nothing of all the business, it just came across as the people of Egypt rising against the govenment of Egypt, but then it hit me like a ton of bricks...

It's not just Egypt that has being experiencing such things recently! and then I began thinking along the lines of Israel and possibly them wanting to invade to expand their borders... Then I looked into this new guy, I agree... he has NWO all over him...

How can other people at ATS not see this?!?! come on people, this is VERY big!!



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinkytink1207
I do feel that anything really happens on accident and especially without the NWO being involved in some way. They thrive off chaos that's what they do and in the meantime they are stealing your rights under your nose. Whomever takes over you can bet they have been approved or handpicked for the position. Now the people may feel they made this all happen, and run around and be all happy but that's what the NWO wants. Suppression of the people and by the people if possible. It plays easily into their plan. And if some civilians get killed in the process well what a bonus for them!!!


Well what I think has happened here, is that Mossad and other western special forces have been into egypt and other North African countries and have been spreading the vibe as it were, actively spreading an idea and engaging in protests from the off, they are the ones who propagated this...

Proof, no I don't have any.... but I do have psychic ability and it's going in overdrive on this... my gut feeling and intuition is telling me this is not as it is being presented in the media

this is not a revolution, it os being shown as that and the people who are protesting think that they are doing it... to a degree they are, but it started off in other ways, is it such a co-incidence that this other guyis coming back? and I think he will definately be the next Egyptian leader

As I have previously posted, he is their new NWO puppet, that much is SOOOOOO obvious!!! come on people!!!



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08
 

Maybe if you replied to more of the people who have posted...,



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by Resentedhalo08
 

Maybe if you replied to more of the people who have posted...,


Sorry my computer is being slow... also, ATS for quite a few people also appears to be going slower than usual, there is also speculation that ATS posts are getting re-routed before they are getting to ATS servers,

I will look back and see if there are any replies as I have barely seen any tonight, sorry if I have missed any...



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08
 

No problem...mine's just now gotten slow too. I'm sure they'll resolve it soon.



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by Resentedhalo08
 

No problem...mine's just now gotten slow too. I'm sure they'll resolve it soon.



This is the thing... I'm not too sure if it's an ATS problem, everything is going slow, there seems to be very few poeple online, considering all the stuff thats going on and there's very few replies on this thread considering what it may involve.... quite a weird day I must say!

There are forces at work, I am very sure of that...



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resentedhalo08
But prehaps this is the NWO's chess move to destablise the current governments in the region and then to replace with their own NWO puppets in a new government.

BINGO !!!!
BINGO !!!!
BINGO !!!!


Soros: Republic Enemy #1
George Soros: 5 Step Plan
1 - Form a shadow government using humanitarian aid as cover.
2 - Control the airwaves. Fund existing radio and TV outlets and take control over them.
3 - Destabilize the state, weaken the government and build an anti-government kind of feeling in this country.
4 - You provoke an election crisis. You wait for an election. And during the election, you cry voter fraud.
5 - Take power. You stage massive demonstrations, civil disobedience, sit-ins, general strike, you encourage activism. You promote voter fraud and tell followers what to do through your radio and television stations.


www.patriotactionnetwork.com...


now, does any of that above sound familiar in Tunisia?
How bout in Egypt ????

It should !!!!



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I can comment that a lot of computers are having problems on ATS tonight. I have started a thread about it but so far no real news as to why. No Mod have replied etc so I will keep checking to see if anything is brought up as to whats going on!



new topics

top topics



 
5
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join