It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 rise from dead in brazil floods

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike184ever
Mostly the 3 buildings that came down on 9/11 had everything to do with explosive use demolition...

Take that nonsense to another thread.
Thank you.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

OK Dad!!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by SecondComing

25 years ago, I learned that I had the ability to heal people of terminal diseases. I have, since then, healed 22 people -- mostly with terminal cancer. I have also failed to heal 16. I don't know why some are healed and some are allowed to die. About 1/4th of the healing were not in person. I never saw the person, just did the healing thing over the phone.

Please tell us how.
Then, please prove it.

I just tried it on someone -- it worked -- then over the years if someone needed healing I would try it again. You can go back and ask all the people I healed. Or, if you have someone with terminal cancer, I'll try on them.

Proof there are miracles? That's easier. There are many examples. Look at the ATH Thread I provided earlier.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The proof of just one miracle is the proof there is a GOD -- or what ever it is that controls miracles.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
How is this not in the hoax bin after 24 + hours?! There is no focused conversation.
Mods please. Geeeezus, what needs to be done to bring this thread to proper justice.

Fuggin pathetic.

and 33 flags? for what?
edit on 25-1-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This is a reminder that the discussion needs to center on the topic and not individual posters.

Future deviations may result in post removal or other action.

Thank you...and please be civil.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by stuncrazy
for evidence that people are ugly and despicable pick up your daily news. dude it's everywhere.
2nd

Some people are. It doesn't mean we all are.
What evidence do you have for this god that you believe in? Also, do you believe the OP story is true and that your god was responsible for it?

I'm a believer in God but, I don't know or care if this happened really but let me just say for the record in a friendly tone don't take it really serious ok but
Your so full of it.. Admit it here and now THERE IS NO EVIDENCE FOR GOD YOU WILL ACCEPT!

O I could show you anomolies in the 3000 year old dead sea scrolls talking about Christ
AND I could show you how the whole star pattern around earth expains in great detail the whole story of our creator and man and all that BUT AGAIN YOU WOULD REJECT IT

So why do you even post in these threads in my eyes it just makes one look ..I won't say but get some depth bro would ya.. ok carry on.

edit on 1/25/2011 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
There are some people -- in Brazil going to the site where the dead came back to life -- and will report back to Here:

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I don't think this is a hoax because of certain details in the report in the OP about the Lord telling that one person not to do CPR but to say the other thing instead..

This very thing is quite important to any person who KNOWS Christ and God, and the reason is that CPR is a human thing and not a divine thing, and no human could do any miracle with their own power. The glory for such a thing belongs to God alone..

For those of us that believe, it may have taken blind faith in the beginning, but later on you would find out things to where faith is no longer a requirement for knowing how real it all can be.

Sometimes there are hoaxes, and sometimes there's not.. To me it doesn't look like this one is based on certain things mentioned... If it is a hoax, then it was very carefully considered by someone who understands the nuances of how God conducts certain things.. The scriptures teach those things about him to people who want to learn. Anyone knowing those things and also conducting a hoax like this would have to really be nuts or under some evil influence , in my opinion...

Also seeing the anger here that such a thing like this event causes in some people only shows the personal and spiritual weakness of that person.. (people that refuse to believe anything remotely like a miracle.)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

I'd hate to break it to you but I did a search and found nothing else to support this claim made. I checked google and than I went to different Brazil news sites and nothing. I would assume if 16 people came back to life it would be on the front page of every Brazil news outlet in the country.

I know it because journalists all want their story on the front page. Why would this journalist keep it a secret?

Maye it's because they don't really want people to know that Zombies exist?? Odd I know but it really just popped into my mind! Consider if Zombies exist whether through God or something else people would be freaking, and since the news isn't always the reliable source they would probably want to keep this private. hahahah. It's kind of fun to think of it that way I think!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I just tried it on someone -- it worked --

So how? What's the method?

The proof of just one miracle is the proof there is a GOD -- or what ever it is that controls miracles.

How are you defining a miracle? And how does it follow that if there are miracles, there are gods?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE FOR GOD YOU WILL ACCEPT!

YOU WOULD REJECT IT

That's where you are wrong.
If you have objective evidence confirming the existence of god(s) it would be impossible to reject.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
A miracle is just gettin what you want or believe to be good, generally with a level of inprobability to it. God is the universe as a whole or he is the subconscience, or he is both is you concider the mind to exist not in this universe in some sense. If you can agree with that then I can agree with you that miracles exist and that god creates them.

This specific story is a hoax. If it wasn't they wouldn't have had to go about making a fake news article. And even if mainstream media stifled the story alternative news would have gotten it out there, with more than one fake article from a relatively unknown periodical.

At the least, in an attempt to think like a believer...
Truly, god wouldn't heal anyone in the mortal coil since this is all temporary and illusory. Our prayers for guidance for ourselves and others I think he would answer but nothing self serving in the physical realm like tumor remission. He definitely wouldn't raise anyone from the dead. That's something satan would do.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

How are you defining a miracle? And how does it follow that if there are miracles, there are gods?

I meditate upon the person getting well. A big percentage of the healings happened without me ever meeting the person in person -- on a telephone call.

A miracle is an event/happening that can't be explained by the laws of "nature" or the laws of "Physics". A "Gee Whiz, this can't be happening, but it is".

Example: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-1-2011 by SecondComing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Adlai

Don't try to determine what "God" might or might not do.

SEE: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I meditate upon the person getting well. A big percentage of the healings happened without me ever meeting the person in person -- on a telephone call.

Fair enough. How do you know their recovery was the result of your meditation and not, say, the additional medical treatment they may be receiving?

A miracle is an event/happening that can't be explained by the laws of "nature" or the laws of "Physics". A "Gee Whiz, this can't be happening, but it is".

How exactly is that a miracle? At best that example is a coincidence largely based on pareidolia. Is a sunspot that sort of resembles an island chain something that defies the laws of nature or physics? Also, how would the existence of "miracles" indicate the presence of god(s)?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Fair enough. How do you know their recovery was the result of your meditation and not, say, the additional medical treatment they may be receiving?

How exactly is that a miracle? At best that example is a coincidence largely based on pareidolia. Is a sunspot that sort of resembles an island chain something that defies the laws of nature or physics? Also, how would the existence of "miracles" indicate the presence of god(s)?

You have to use your judgement. In my case, I've done it so many times -- most of the times when the Doctors have given up, I'm sure I (God through me) was the main cause.

Are you serious when you say "How exactly is that a miracle? -- about the SunSpots. Any person with a technical mind would know that those shapes on the Sun, at those times/dates could not be an accident -- therefore they are a miracle. People with a BS education often can't tell the difference.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

You've given that link too many times now. I don't know why you've given it at all. That thread makes me think about the connection between the sun and the earth more. It doesn't give any evidence of miracles or god. None.I don't believe 5 circles on the sun is even a coincidence but more a natural regular occurance concidering plenty of circles appear on the sun. And the initial comparisons don't match up. Size and shape are both wrong,and the comparison or the center is inaccurate. Part of the sunspot is out of the circumference of the crcle.

Also, it's in skunkworks, the place for crazy ideas. I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to site such inaccurate sources like skunkworks in a rational discussion.

And, nothing is incapable of being undestood by scientific principles.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
There are a lot of earthquakes. There are a lot of sunspots. More sunspots than earthquakes. There are many different shaped bodies of land on th planet. And I bet that there are places on this planet that resemble those sunspots or other sunspots better than the places where earthquakes hit, and I bet no earthquakes happened. But none that is all a distraction from the point that none of that is miraculous or outside of scientific understanding.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Adlai

Well, Jesus did say people could heal and raise the dead in His name. And God could technically break any laws of nature He so pleases to. You might believe it's made up, but I don't: some saints bodies don't rot like anybody else, the Eucharist miracles, even stigmata. God can do whatever He pleases.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adlai
There are a lot of earthquakes. There are a lot of sunspots. More sunspots than earthquakes. There are many different shaped bodies of land on th planet. And I bet that there are places on this planet that resemble those sunspots or other sunspots better than the places where earthquakes hit, and I bet no earthquakes happened. But none that is all a distraction from the point that none of that is miraculous or outside of scientific understanding.

I can't cope with reasoning like that. You should go back to school -- take a difficult course in Engineering or Physics -- get your mind trained to discriminate.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join