It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 rise from dead in brazil floods

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Even if it is, if it gives one person hope over there its worth it. Jesus works in mysterious ways.

Getting false hope from lies is not worth it. Frauds work in non-mysterious ways.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeBrooklyn
Now all we have is more questions than answers. If you google that area, its a small neighborhood. If these 16 people were from there, then 16 families would make up a considerable amount of the residents there. With the chaos and everything in that part alone, It's hard to imagine theres nothing more on this, its mindblowing! And still I cant find anything past that day!

Because it's all HOGWASH!
Please have some common sense! SHEESH!

I bet it was written in the Watchtower!

edit on 25-1-2011 by ldyserenity because: added line

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
All these people denying the work of God. i say to you my friends i will give you video proof that people have been raised from the death.. but alas i say cause i know you will still not believe for whatever reason you choose. i pray for you all my dear friends. you will scream hoax, and you yell at God to show himself it reminds me of a story i was once told.

there was an athiest man that lived in a city during a flood and his family was evacuating but he said i will not leave for i will charge God to save me. so his family left. a few hours later while the water was barely at his porch a search crew came and said you must evacuate and he said i cannot leave for i will charge God to save me. hours later the water was half way up his door and a boat came to rescue him and he said I cannot leave for i will charge God to save me. even later still he was on his rooftop for the water had risen so high, and yet another boat came and told him to come with them and again he said i cannot for i will charge God to save me. he drowned later that day and when he got to speak with God he screamed WHY DIDN"T YOU SAVE ME? and God simply replied "i did through your family and through the rescue efforts, but you turned me away."

faith is a choice, you have to choose to see God in all and he will show himself. so without further ado skip to 1:00 into this video. if you need to see him start breathing. but i trust me i already know those who do not want to believe will choose not too and for that i'm sorry. i'm sorry that you don't know the happiness that is the LOVE OF GOD. there is nothing more valuable in this world than love. and i wish that those who choose to blind themselves could see that.

edit on 25-1-2011 by stuncrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by stuncrazy
so without further ado skip to 1:00 into this video. if you need to see him start breathing. but i trust me i already know those who do not want to believe will choose not too and for that i'm sorry. i'm sorry that you don't know the happiness that is the LOVE OF GOD.

At 1:00 he is breathing, not starting to breathe, and there's no footage of him being allegedly dead prior to this. At most, what this video shows is a tragic belief in superstition.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by stuncrazy

I could make a video too, all I need is actors, a green screen and a camera or cgi for that matter.

Really, rising from the dead does it not go against the whole entire premise of Xtianity? I mean am I not right in saying that the only person who ever rose from the dead or should ever again is Christ?

So 16 people are the new messiah, are you saying this or are you saying the messiah was one of the missionaries?
Please tell me how this whole thing doesn't contradict everything your faith is built on.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

My friend i personally have seen and felt the magic of God. my prayers always come true, not a single one doesn't. to believe is a choice. check the video before this one and there will be pictures of him in his coffin.

you want undeniable proof that God exists, so charge him. Charge God and he will open your eyes. i know i did. charge God and he will not fail. but in order for that to happen you must allow yourself to be open to it, or you will disprove all the proof he gives you. for that is your choice.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

My friend i personally have seen and felt the magic of God. my prayers always come true, not a single one doesn't. to believe is a choice. check the video before this one and there will be pictures of him in his coffin.

Excellent. How can someone else see and feel the magic of god? Indeed, it is a choice to believe. How is someone supposed to believe in an invisible entity?

And I don't care if there's pictures of someone in a coffin. I know Goth people who have pictures of themselves in coffins.

you want undeniable proof that God exists, so charge him. Charge God and he will open your eyes. i know i did. charge God and he will not fail. but in order for that to happen you must allow yourself to be open to it, or you will disprove all the proof he gives you. for that is your choice.

You're describing a subjective experience. Where is the objective evidence confirming the existence of this god?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

no that is a ignorant statement, not to be rude, but shows that you have no knowledge of the idea that you are putting down. Christ himself raised many from the dead Lazurus for instance. the apostles themselves raised people from the dead. many people were raised from the dead, and trust me there is historical evidence to prove this one(if you don't disprove it in your mind first that is), on the same day Jesus resurrected. one of the most damning evidences is that of the one that came from the pharisee (who murdered Jesus) when two of there members rose from the dead and when to talk to them. this was accounted by Josephus who himself was a pharisee, as well as a famous historian, and trust me they didn't want to prove the truth of Christ. i'm at work and cannot do a conclusive search for this material, but i saw it on the discovery channel. i like to think they do their research and wouldn't go around throwing Josephus name around (considering he is so well known). so unfortunately with my time being short i cannot provide a link but will once i get off and can search for this material.

you know one thing is for sure if YSHA was alive today i'm sure he'd be a conspiracy theorist like us. and share many of the beliefs we do in here, at least when it comes to the bringing down of governments, and holding those who are corrupt accountable. that Jesus guy would be alot cooler than most people think, especially the bible thumping kind who only worship for their own self-righteousness. i believe if you REALLY got to know who God is... you'd think he's a hell of a guy/gal whatever you wanna call him. cause that dude believes in justice. REAL justice. you know the kind that we need now. the complete destruction of banks, corrupt governing officials, mass murderers and all things corrupt in this world.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Christ himself raised many from the dead Lazurus for instance. the apostles themselves raised people from the dead. many people were raised from the dead, and trust me there is historical evidence to prove this one

Produce it.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

I'd hate to break it to you but I did a search and found nothing else to support this claim made. I checked google and than I went to different Brazil news sites and nothing. I would assume if 16 people came back to life it would be on the front page of every Brazil news outlet in the country.

I know it because journalists all want their story on the front page. Why would this journalist keep it a secret?

truedat and I can confirm nothing came out on those websites

so mods, yeah, this is fake

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

to have a relationship with God is a very personal thing. you want this this being (whom if you saw the brilliance of his glory with you human eyes your head would explode) i imagine he's something like our sun only bigger. we can't truly comprehend that which he is. so he works through various means. he works through people, he works through objects he works with whatever he needs to. there is no such thing as chance there is no such thing as coincidence. God is everything. so i know your argument next is well why does God allow evil. i'll put this in a math equation
guilty pleasure + x = 0
the world works by laws and everything at the end of the day must balance itself out
the opposite of guilty pleasure if you were salving for x is
x = innocent suffering

so man does evil and their "guilty pleasures" cause other's innocent's suffering. all evil in this world is simply the lack of God. just as cold is the lack of heat and darkness is the lack of light.

link   
reply to post by stuncrazy

Amen brother. I was once an atheist on the verge of nihilism. I decided to turn to the God I used to mock so much because I thought it was childish. I promised I wouldn't deny His name if given some experience I could grasp that would show me the way. One night I awoke, feeling tears of blood and blood trickling down my forehead. I couldn't see it, but I could feel and hear the trickling, as you would feel water or hear its dripping in real life. It wasn't physical, yet I could feel it. I was thrilled, but also scared. I was eventually convinced by the people around me it was a hallucination, but months later I felt the same hopeless despair and cried out asking to feel God's love. I felt a piercing in my left side and palms, and there were holes in them that couldn't be physically seen. Blood was dripping from them that couldn't be seen but felt. And I felt filled with an ecstatic light that radiated from me, but couldn't be seen. Since then I do believe. The crucifixion and resurrection are real events. You just have to turn to God and plead with Him to show you.

link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Produce it.

read the whole message i'm at work and i'm already spending way to much time on here responding to these messages i will when i have more sufficient time. thank you.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Not His style I guess.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

God is everything. so i know your argument next is well why does God allow evil. i'll put this in a math equation
guilty pleasure + x = 0
the world works by laws and everything at the end of the day must balance itself out
the opposite of guilty pleasure if you were salving for x is
x = innocent suffering

I have an equation also:

Claiming there's a god + not being able to provide evidence of it = 0

You have made a bunch of claims, claimed evidence exists for some of it, yet despite repeated requests for it you remain unable to produce it.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Although is one interesting story,i don't think is true..

What makes me wonder is that someone is trying to bring forth an Apocalypse on demand.
If i remember correct one of the signs of the apocalypse is that the dead rise.Previous signs with the birds and fish dying,disease,earthquakes etc.Correct me if i'm wrong,coz i've read the revelation a looong time ago,so i might be mistaken.Also it's kind of symbolical the the dead rise 3 days after their death.
Don't get me wrong,i don't believe in that stuff,but it seems a little bit orchestrated.What's next to come the antichrist or the messiah?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
So if they died in the flood, it means they drowned. Which means they had water in their lungs and that if they were risen from the dead the water would still be there yet they were able to breathe.

I don't know, just a random thought

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

oh my friend when given sufficient time i will be most glad to do the research you could easily do yourself. don't use the cop out that i produce nill, for if you truly wanted the answers you yourself would search them out and God would prove himself to you.

you scorn this God because you see not the benefit of his ways. i say at the absolute very least this bible that you despise is a book of good advice. think i'm lying? take the 10 commandments take out the first four because you choose to hold contempt for your father, and tell me how the world would not benefit if all these were followed. take the story of YSHA(Jesus) and tell me how this man was corrupt, and not what we are. he was a fighter of justice and at the very least at the absolute very least, an ideal of admiration. for this man lived for love of others and not love of self. even more-so he died for the love of others and his death was that of self denial. Ghandi lived this way and we all know Ghandi was an extraordinary man and one that should set the premise of how the whole world should think and live. because peace is better than war, love better than hate.

but alas there is always that theory that he was a madman hell bent on the destruction of mankind. mass murders, sexism, and intolerance. now i'll give you intolerance, but only because i myself am intolerant of my child being a disrespectful, unappreciative, dirt bag. i myself am respectable and treat others with the dignity and honor they deserve, whether or not i receive the same. so yes i approve his intolerance of all things evil.

so lets look at each on separately. first mass murder. ok so, first let's look at the people he wanted dead. these were evil people full of selfishness pride and would be likened to what we refer to as TPTB. that through their actions masses suffered and were pained. now don't we want TPTB gone out of our lives and can't we all agree that the world would benefit from the quarantining of all things evil in our modern day and age? this world is so dependent on it's own filth that we allow it. it is why people have lost faith in one another, it is why we live without love and so many people have such crappy lives. so yes i PERSONALLY believe that the world might benefit if say certain people oh idk fell off a cliff.

now let's look at sexism. sex is such a part of our lives that children from the age of 8 are already having sex getting pregnant at the age of 12 maybe earlier hell idk. now men's weakness is and always has been WOMEN. we cannot deny that if this mentality were taken away and women stayed home were house wives took care of the house and children that THE WORLD WOULD BENEFIT. you see men and women have different roles none less important than the other. because women work the children suffer as does the marriage as does other things. things would be better if only the advice of the bible was taken.

it is fact enough that because the bible in fact goes against modern day ideologies that it must be true. why? because the modern day ideologies has only one destination, and that is destruction. we will murder ourselves, because we love the things we choose to love.

faith is not based on what the world says is so. faith is based on what you and everyone knows to be true. it is wrong to murder it is wrong to steal, lie, cheat and the like. all these things are wrong, and while yes others may do it, but dammit i won't be like them. i will be a good hearted respectable human being, not for self righteousness, not for the glory, but because i cannot allow myself to harm others, because i personally know how bad it sucks. i will be better than all those who claim "righteousness in the name of the lord", but really do it so they can stick their nose in the air.

i want to make the world a better place and the only way I can do that is by being a better me. it's all about love man it's all about loving one another for the sake of loving. there is nothing more valuable then love and it's freely available to anyone that wants it, and the only way to get it is to receive it, and if you don't love yourself and treat yourself with respect there is no other way you can give it. it's about self betterment, but not about self.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
God does not use signs and wonders such as these claimed dead folks raising from the dead in this age. This is an age of faith and grace, not signs, like these foolish people attribute to God.

Don't believe it for a second, its probably another catholic "miracle" that was staged.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

faith is not based on what the world says is so. faith is based on what you and everyone knows to be true.

Tragically incorrect. Faith is believing in something when you have no good reason to do so.

I asked you for objective proof of your claims. You also referenced that there existed historical proof that people were risen from the dead and I asked you to produce it.

Instead of doing so you've unleashed a rambling post about your interpretation of the bible and how you belief it's to everyone's benefit, along with bizarre conjecture often based on misunderstandings. I don't care about your theological philosophy. I want you to support your claims with evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join