It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 rise from dead in brazil floods

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Mods, please move if needed. Wasn't exactly sure where to put this.
Did a search with no results.
Having a hard time believing this....

Came across this through a friend. A nurse with a team of doctors were scheduled to go to Brazil on the 13th of January. The flood started on the 12th, they went anyway the very next day. Only one of the women has experienced the "power of the Holy Spirit", so she asked her friends to pray...

One email comes on the 13th with a small word and responded the team was blessed by it. The next night, another email. The next morning, she rereads the email from the night before to the group who one by one "fell under the power of god" They laid there motionless for about an hour while over and over again someone repeats the message in the email.

She said the e-mail had released so much faith to them that just at the end of the chapel time, when the Holy Spirit told them to "Go to the morgue, NOW!" they immediately obeyed. What happened in the morgue and on the street near the morgue is almost incomprehensible and hard to imagine but she talked to her friend on Sunday morning and got the incredible, play-by-play details. After chapel on Saturday morning when they fell under the power, the team went out into the streets and the morgue and raised 16 people who had died in the floods 3 days earlier from the dead. Attached is the local newspaper article (translated below) from the area in Brazil where this happened. The article was published Sunday, 1/16/11.

This ended up being in the local papers, here is the translated text of what allegedly happened after they got up and started their mission to save the expired along with small interviews with 2 of the people who rose from the dead.....

BUT KEEP IN MIND THESE PEOPLE WERE DEAD AT LEAST 3 DAYS!!

Caleme, Teresopolis 16 Dead Bodies Confirmed Resurrected from the Dead Sunday, January 16, 2011 CALEME, TERESOPOLIS, Brazil - People of the barrio of Caleme have witnessed Saturday 5 dead bodies raised from the dead in the street. Another 10 bodies from the morgue have been raised to life. One woman who drowned and was dead was also raised back to life. The people in Caleme reported that 5 American men went near the 5 bodies and yelled, "Rise and live in the name of Jesus." The dead bodies started to shake and stood up and walked and are alive. At the nearby morgue, there were 10 dead bodies in the hallway. People said that 5 foreign women went near the bodies and said, "Rise and live in the name of Jesus." The dead bodies shook and stood up shaking and walking and were alive. People were screaming, yelling. Riot at the barrio of Caleme. These 5 dead bodies in the street of Caleme have been dead since Wednesday January 12. The 10 dead bodies in the morgue have been left in the hallway since Wednesday. People have talked to the dead risen. They were still weak but were able to talk and they said, "I was in a dark place many people crying, shouting. Was I asleep? Now I am alive!" "I know I was dead. I was in a dark, ugly place. I do not know what happened, but I am back to life. God is alive.” The families of these dead are celebrating and happy. There has been hope in Caleme since Saturday. Here are the details that my friend gave me over the phone about the pictures attached to the article. The link below is to a picture (in color) of the five bodies that died in the floods on Jan. 12, 2011. It was taken on the day that they died. This picture was taken 3 days before they were raised back to life on January 15, 2011. My friend told me those bodies were lined up along the side of the road and left there for three days until when on Jan. 15, 5 men from their medical mission team, came upon them and not knowing exactly how to raise the dead, the team decided to just stand there and worship the Lord over the bodies (this is what my friend told me but the news article says differently). As they worshiped, the bodies began to shake and tremble and began to sit up and stand. Instantly, the people all around began to shouted and screamed, and within in a few seconds there was chaos and a mob of people. This picture matches exactly to the top picture you see in the newspaper article attached. This link below will take you to that picture but you have to scroll down a bit to see it. It's in the right hand column. To make it easier for you, we attached a screen capture above. It is the same picture used in the newspaper article that was written about that day. The pictures are both date stamped. Incredible.

The second (or bottom) picture in the newspaper article appears to be the leftover pile of dirty blankets that were used to cover the 10 dead people in the morgue who were waiting to be buried but then raised from the dead instead. These bodies all had been dead for three days as well, due to drowning in the floods. The other five members of the medical missions team had entered the morgue under the Holy Spirit’s leading. He had given them the number 16 but they were not sure what that meant. They stood to the back of the room, amongst the family members who were grieving and mourning their losses and the 5 ladies from the mission team linked hands. As they did, they began to shake under the power of God. They felt the Holy Spirit give them the words to say and all together they shouted it: "RISE UP AND LIVE IN THE NAME OF JESUS." The leader told me that their voices were not their own and that "somewhere in our bellies" came a thundering voice in one accord, as if they had shouted through a megaphone. They waited and within five seconds, one body began to shake as if "someone had been stomping on them" and then one by one all the bodies were shaking. Each body then began to slowly sit up, and then stand. The grieving family members began to shout and scream wildly and in an instant there was chaos in the room. The interpreter quickly ushered the team out of the building for their safety. They met up with the other team members that had been walking the street and had just raised the other 5 to life. That team had also come across a dead body that had been more of a recent death and decided to try CPR. Just as they were going to do CPR, the Holy Spirit told the team leader, "Do not do CPR! Command the body to rise and live." So they did and that body began to shake and sit up. That person was also raised from the dead. The team had raised up a total of 16 people from the dead on January 15, 2011. The same number that the Holy Spirit had given to them earlier that day. 10 + 5 +1 = 16

This is the next photo

This AOL Link shows pictures from the floods in teresopolis where this all took place.

Now if this is true, then thats amazing, awesome, holy cow lets save some more. Seriously, what are they're systems like now?

The guy said he was in a dark place with people crying and shouting...was he asleep? I mean with the disaster going on over there I think it's safe to assume that there is alot of crying and shouting over there. I would love to know how these people are now, healthwise and such. If this is true then what does that mean? People who can "feel" the "power of god" can ultimately bring air to a lifeless body and revive it? 16 TIMES IN MINUTES?!

This is the original link where I first read the story
Revolttowards

I would love to know what ATS thinks of this. I cant wrap my head around this, When I searched, I mainly found it on religious websites.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I am not sure what to say. How is this possible?? Are they zombies now?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerTruths

Im still looking for any interviews, sources, links, something after that day. Im hoping if this is true, those people were checked out and able to speak on it afterwards.

Mindboggling

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
WOW, IF this article is in fact telling the truth this is crazy. But, i can not see this being true. Defenately a scam to make people believe in christianity.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
so the third world has diseases capable of making zombies, and the apocalypse begins.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

Praise Jesus! He is alive and real! Anyone who calls on His name will be saved. He is coming back soon, hallelujah!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
This is deep. STAR & FLAG

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

I'd hate to break it to you but I did a search and found nothing else to support this claim made. I checked google and than I went to different Brazil news sites and nothing. I would assume if 16 people came back to life it would be on the front page of every Brazil news outlet in the country.

I know it because journalists all want their story on the front page. Why would this journalist keep it a secret?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Now all we have is more questions than answers. If you google that area, its a small neighborhood. If these 16 people were from there, then 16 families would make up a considerable amount of the residents there. With the chaos and everything in that part alone, It's hard to imagine theres nothing more on this, its mindblowing! And still I cant find anything past that day!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

I'd hate to break it to you but I did a search and found nothing else to support this claim made. I checked google and than I went to different Brazil news sites and nothing. I would assume if 16 people came back to life it would be on the front page of every Brazil news outlet in the country. I know it because journalists all want their story on the front page. Why would this journalist keep it a secret?

I would like to think they want it in the headlines also. But we dont know whats really going on there...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Amazing work from Jesus, blessed are those resurrected.

I remember a verse that those who are resurrected will be like angels, they do not marry or will be married.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
hello i decided to join up to post on this thread
wow if this is true incredible
however i ask this
how come nobody filmed it, or theres no official source or pictures

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
oh and if just 16 out of hundreds or thousands came back to life, thats still not even a fraction of those who died
so its not `that big a miracle` to be honest

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by plejarenchrist

hello i decided to join up to post on this thread wow if this is true incredible however i ask this how come nobody filmed it, or theres no official source or pictures

Well welcome!
I would like to know that also. But like I said before, we dont really know much at this point.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
imo this is a load of bs. why are they the lucky ones? where was the "power of God" during the earthquakes in Haiti or hurricane Katrina or all the other catastrophic events we've seen in our life time? if God can save 16 why can't he save them all?
edit on 24-1-2011 by ZiggyStardust because: typo

edit on 24-1-2011 by ZiggyStardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

oh and if just 16 out of hundreds or thousands came back to life, thats still not even a fraction of those who died so its not `that big a miracle` to be honest

Not that big of a miracle?!

I understand alot of people were lost over there and in history period but to have 16 people come back to life if that were the case.....I wouldnt say miracle but thats a HUGE DEAL

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Maybe nobody filmed or taken a picture because they we're shocked and can't believe what they saw.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeBrooklyn

oh and if just 16 out of hundreds or thousands came back to life, thats still not even a fraction of those who died so its not `that big a miracle` to be honest

Not that big of a miracle?!

I understand alot of people were lost over there and in history period but to have 16 people come back to life if that were the case.....I wouldnt say miracle but thats a HUGE DEAL

yes but my question is this
while it didnt take `that long`, the description still shows it took a bit of time as the bodies started shaking etc, ie the whole thing may have taken 20/30 seconds but definatly didnt take half a second ie blink and youll miss it, so my question is why wasnt it filmed, somebody MUST HAVE HAD a camera fone

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyStardust

imo this is a load of bs. why are they the lucky ones? where was the "power of God" during the earthquakes in Haiti or hurricane Katrina or all the other catastrouphic events we've seen in our life time? if God can save 16 why can't he save them all?

It made me wonder why some people (and obviously very few) are able to "connect" as opposed to others if we're all under him. What makes you able to achieve that and not I? What makes 100 murderers live and a thousand innocent people die?!

Like I said way more questions than answers. At least for me if this was true.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I wish I could hear the Holy Spirit speak to me. But this is just one of the many signs that people should give heed to but they will not or they will scoff and like in the days of Noah they will be swept away.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join