It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail believers have no idea!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Check this out....

www.wipp.energy.gov...
edit on 20-1-2011 by pagan_night because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Stop with the Off-Topic comments directed towards fellow member's character and/or person.

Thank You.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
When I was young (in the 80's) contrails looked to follow behind the jet by what looked like an inch and that seemed to be connected to the jet and never "grew". Look at this video I took on vacation in Europe. I have seen pretty close here in America, but was shocked to find on another continent with a different government the same happenings...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HattoriHanzou

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Echtelion

this
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83d240a2d6e6.jpg[/atsimg]

is not cloud seeding. it is a bunch of con trails. some here think it's a bunch of chem trails.
Everyone. I repeat, everyone here agrees that cloud seeding happens, will continue to happen. It is needed in some areas. it has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion we are having. Sorry.

Sure it does. Cloud seeding on a widespread basis is completely in line with the researches of chemtrail researchers and devotees. You can't just announce that it has nothing to do with them.

Besides, how can you tell that's cloud seeding? Do the pixels whisper to you? Are you privy to some sort of cloud seeding schedule database?

You don't know squat, and it's obvious to everybody in the thread except your other two buddies who are professing, in the face of overwhelming evidence, that there is something to this.

In a classic turnabout, I'd like to see you prove that all chemtrail activity is cloud seeding. Especially in light of the excerpts of "Weather as a Force Multiplier" that I posted, that mention other uses for atmospheric aerosol spraying.

I will try this again,

The above picture

is not

cloud seeding.

Cloud seeding is not what the chemtrail conspiracy is about. It it was, there would be no conspiracy.

Is any of this getting through?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by HattoriHanzou

In that picture there isn't even enough clouds to be worthy of cloud seeding. There has to be clouds in order for cloud seeding to work!

Do you think "cloud seeding = cloud making" ?

You need to learn more about cloud seeding:
en.wikipedia.org...

Oh, and did you know you can cloud seed from the ground?
www.nawcinc.com...

Why waste all that aircraft fuel when you can do it from the ground?

edit on 20-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
What about Sky-writers? You know, the ones you see on TV flying and writing "WILL YOU MARRY ME?" in the sky, to be seen by some lucky lady? Are those Chemicals?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Here's some proof that lingering CONTRAILS have existed for well over 20 years.

contrailscience.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jack Squat

yes. and technically the exhaust of any plane, car, lawnmower, or motorcycle is a chemtrail, as it's filled with pollutants, or chemicals. But the conspiracy that is chemtrails is that some entity is spraying something on an unsuspecting populace for unknown reasons.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Your entire comment is just too silly. Yeah, fighter planes had to fly at the altitudes they do because of the munitions they had. They were set to use at the altitude they flew. That is also why they were researched.....they produced a white line pointing to the plane. It was a really big concern that no one knew at the time how to overcome.
Yes, cloud-seeding is done at lower altitudes because the clouds able to produce rain are at lower altittudes. It's why it's called cloud-seeding instead of "rain making". They don't produce any water, they give a cloud nucleation particles for water to condense on. Because water is cohesive, when the water droplets run into each other they collect into bigger droplets, finally into drops. If the drops are heavy enough they will start to fall. If the atmosphere below the cloud is too dry, they might evaporate before reaching the earth. You can see this under clouds; a wispy curtain, called virga. If the atmosphere is very cold, the water drops might freeze, producing snow or sleet. If they survive as drop, but the ground level temperature is below freezing, then there will be freezing rain. We've had all three over the past two days where I live.
Cloud seeding at the flight altitude of a contrail would work the same as the exhaust......it would provide nucleation particles that would freeze into extremely small ice crystals which would then either sublime if the air is dry or persist until they sublime or the wind blows them away.

This is all really very basic meteorology. Perhaps you should learn some for yourself. If you don't understand the most basics about the processes that produce clouds and precipitation, you really cannot make any informed comment about anything in the atmosphere, whether natural or man-made.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

great link. Most will ignore it, but great pictures none the less.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

That is a straw man argument......

We are debating the "chemtrail conspiracy". We are not debating the existence of aircraft that spray things (like sky writers, crop dusters, weather modification research).

The "chemtrail conspiracy" is the theory that the government is spending millions of dollars to hire hundreds of jets to spray millions of gallons of chemicals all over the world on a daily basis secretly, and they are harming humans and or nature.

The "chemtrail conspiracy" does NOT exist.

If you are one of many who think chemtrails are for cloud seeding, well, that is not a part of the "chemtrail conspiracy", because it's not a conspiracy, it open knowledge and freely discussed. Cloud seeding has been happening for YEARS, because it is possible to do it from the ground.

Watch this flash animation and read the information:
water.utah.gov...

Local water users in Central Utah began seeding clouds as early as the 1950's.

It's no conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by VI0811

Please explain "They". Who are they? Pro-"chemtrail" websites use "they" all the time, but cannot say who "they" really is.
I've seen reports of the spraying done during the Cold War, and my city was one that was in fact sprayed. They did not release anything toxic or harmful...they released something that could be tracked on the ground to see how far spread such an operation would be. Does that mean "they" are doing it still? No.
What the military drops, the small metal particles are not "chemtrails" either. It's chaff. I'll leave you to look that word up. It's been done since planes first were tracked by radar.
You also say:

The only way one can really quasi put proof on it, are the long contrails that are being left that do not evaporate in said designating amount of time.

I say they are contrails, made up of water and dirty air. A cloud is made up of water and dirty air (and even clean air). How can you explain clouds persisting, spreading, and drifting for hours and miles? They do not evaporate in a designatied amount of time, do they? The only place you would have "learned" about persistence is from a "chemtrail" site, as the rest of the world knows about clouds.

edit on 20-1-2011 by stars15k because: error in quote

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I've have spent some time on this thread looking at both sides, both have good points. I think however the contrail/cloud seeding people will continue to believe that and the chem-trail people will continue to see that. It just seems to me that people that visit this site #1 believe the government lies to us on a grand scale (I know for one that is what I believe) since there is so much secrecy and so much unknown about this topic, there is no other answer IMO that explains what is really going on.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Cloud seeding is a given, and has been for decades. It is not the same as "chemtrails". Not even close.
When people start pulling out "cloud seeding" arguments, it means they have reached the end of their atmosphere knowledge. You should research how cloud seeding is done. There is a big difference between what is called a "chemtrail" and cloud seeding.
It's a "chemtrailer" red herring.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

You cannot tell the chemical content or intent of anything by a picture or video. They only show someone can use a camera and computer.
A patent does not prove a product or idea works or has existed anywhere but the paper it is written on. It's totally about ownership and money.
And the "Weather as a Force Multiplier" is a research paper about the theory of possibly using the weather. It is not an admission of anything more than someone thought about how something might work or be used. It does not mean anybody is doing any of the things mentioned in the report.
It's a difference between "chemtrailers" and debunkers. We know that theory is not proof. It only means someone thought of something. It's about discernment of what is real and what is not.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Please re read the post, it was not my link.

Cloud seeding has nothing to do with what "chemtrails" are purported to be, ie: white lines in the sky left by aircraft that dont dissipate in a sanctioned amount of time.

Im sorry, but bringing up cloud seeding is the fallacy here, as it has absolutely nothing to do with "chemtrails", and is no secret what so ever, therefore negating any conspiracy theories around it.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join