It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail believers have no idea!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

You want facts, ok here you go. Oh yea the other fact is when I was a kid the sky did not look like this, sad people can't even see one of these things is not like the other

Hughes Aircraft Patent #5,003,186 -

In 1991 a U.S. patent was issued to Hughes Aircraft Company; the Stratospheric Welsbach Seeding For Reduction of Global Warming Patent (#5,003,186). It proposed injecting into the upper atmosphere, a “very fine, white talcum-like” powder of aluminum oxide, barium oxide and other oxides for the stated purpose of reducing Global Warming”.

Space Preservation Act -

“On October 2, 2001, Rep. Dennis Kucinich introduced the “Space Preservation Act of 2001″ (HR 2977), which called for the elimination of “exotic weaponry” from space. Among the weapons to be banned were weather- modifying weapons such as … chemtrails.” Though it was later amended to remove the word chemtrails, the original bill acknowledging this technology remains on the pages of the Congressional Record.” See: Earth Island Journal: Stolen Skies: The Chemtrail Mystery at:

earthislandinstitute.net...

Public Awareness -

Public awareness is growing rapidly about the S.A.G. programs. In February 2010, Geo-engineering scientists from around the world met in San Diego. One of the main topics of discussion at the American Association for the Advancement of Science annual meeting was, “Can Geo-engineering Save Us From Global Warming?”

As a result of that meeting, geo-engineering scientists are researching creating an “aluminum shield around our planet” dumping yearly 10 to 20 megatons of aluminum oxide into our skies and upper atmosphere.

However, there is now substantial evidence and documentation that the S.A.G. programs have been ongoing for many years by our government and has had a devastating affect on our health and the environment. Visit:

www.geoengineeringwatch.org

Environmental Testing -

A Lake Shasta sample from Pit River Arm tributary tested at 4,610,000 ugl (ugl=ppb or parts per billion), over 4,610 times the maximum contaminant level (MCL) for aluminum in drinking water for the State of California. A pond in Shasta County, in a “filtered location”, tested “0” for aluminum when filled. After 1 ½ years exposure to the atmosphere, the pond tested at 375,000 ug/L or 375 times the MCL.

In addition, a snow pack sample taken from Mt. Shasta tested at 61,100 ug/L or 61 times the (MCL) for aluminum in drinking water for State of California.

Tree bark from dying trees has recently tested positive with aluminum, barium, strontium and titanium.

Health Affects -

Aluminum and barium are being found in dangerous levels in water and soil samples taken nationwide. Respiratory and neurological illnesses have risen dramatically and asthma is near epidemic levels in children. Numerous studies have connected aluminum exposure to neurological damage (like Alzheimer’s) and a host of other diseases. Other related illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia and multiple-chemical sensitivities have steadily risen since the deployment of these on-going programs. The low-dose, long-term, exposure to these toxic chemicals and heavy metals has a devastating affect on our health by destroying our immune system and making people more vulnerable to disease and critical/chronic illnesses. Recent heavy metal testing shows off-the-chart ranges of toxic chemicals and heavy metals like aluminum and barium in young children.

The content of the fallout from these aerosols includes fibers, metal particulates and biological elements which have been detected through environmental testing. These micro-particles enter into our bodies and weaken our immune system, making us more acceptable to chronic illnesses both physically and psychologically. (Visit

www.environmentalvoices.org – “Health Tips” on ways to protect your health. Research Morgelleon’s Disease – Fibers coming from lesions of the skin. www.carnicom.com)

Global Dimming -

According to NASA, the world has seen a 20% loss of sunlight and geoscientists now admit that aerosol spraying forms man-made clouds that spread to create a sky shield. The sky shield reduces sunlight and is called “global dimming”.

Crop Reduction -

Blocking the sun negatively affects our crops and forests by reducing the amount of sunlight needed for photosynthesis. This causes a reduction of crop production. In addition, aluminum, barium, strontium and titanium has been detected in tree bark of weak and dying trees through certified laboratory tests. Our trees and plants are rapidly declining because of this environmental stress which make the trees vulnerable to fungus and pests.

In addition, aluminum is very detrimental to soils, changing PH levels and is lethal to many forms of aquatic life.

Artificial Clouds and Drought -

According to the National Center for Atmospheric Research, the only way to form artificial clouds in warm dry air is to introduce enough particulates into the atmosphere to attract and accrete all available moisture into visible vapor. If repeated often enough, the resulting rainless haze can lead to drought.

Atmospheric Conductivity –

Atmospheric conductivity and lightning strikes have increased dramatically since the apparent onset of these programs. Metallic particles increase atmospheric conductivity, increasing lightning frequency and intensity.

According to Science Daily, “…injecting sulfate particles into the stratosphere would have a drastic impact on Earth’s protective ozone layer … The study… of the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR), warns that such an approach might delay the recovery of the Antarctic ozone hole.

Solar Radiation and Climate Change – “

Stratospheric aerosols”, are proposed by Geoscientists, as a way to manage solar radiation and climate change by aerosol spraying sulfates, aluminum, barium and other fine particulates into our upper atmosphere.

Solar Reduction -

The aerosol spraying of metal particulates also reduces solar intake as much as 70% on heavy spray days. This is caused because the man-made clouds and the sky shield blocks the sunlight.

Military To Own The Weather In 2025 -

The U.S. military has openly stated that it is their goal to “OWN THE WEATHER” by 2025.

They are capable of affecting and controlling storms and the earth’s electrical balance. They can manipulate radio frequencies and the electromagnetic spectrum for military and surveillance purposes. They can alter human awareness and behavior.

A research paper presented to Air Force 2025 in April 1996 states in part, “One advantage of using simulated weather to achieve a desired effect is that unlike other approaches, it makes what are otherwise the results of deliberate actions appear to be the consequences of natural weather phenomena. In addition, it is potentially relatively inexpensive to do. According to J. Storrs Hall, a scientist at Rutgers University.” See:

www.fas.org...

H.A.A.R.P Program -

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (H.A.A.R.P), located in Alaska, is a military surveillance operation that generates electromagnetic frequencies. There are other facilities like H.A.A.R.P. throughout the world. Their activity, combined with the spraying of aerosols, may be the primary reason for “climate change/global warming. H.A.A.R.P. is capable of deliberately altering our climate and environment. In addition, it can alter human awareness and behavior.

German Scientists Exposed Weather Manipulation -

German scientists and meteorologists have exposed and are taking legal action against the German government for weather manipulation and counterfeiting satellite and radar imagery to mask the scope of those operations.

S.A.G. programs have been operating without our informed consent.

link   

Originally posted by vermonster

nice try at dis info....

20 minutes wtf are you talking about?!?!

give it a watch and then let me know how your foot tastes
edit on 19-1-2011 by vermonster because: (no reason given)

did you watch the video? It's a compilation of all the incorrect infotmation that has been spewed around here for years. I am searching for the time mark where the 20 minute thing is.
For the new people, chemmies believe that a contrail that lasts for longer than 20 minutes is a chemtrail.

link   
reply to post by vermonster

Thanks for the ad hom, but care to discuss the evidence provided?

Why is contrail science disinfo?

Please, feel free to highlight any science you believe to be wrong.

Thanks in advance

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Dude...
Chemtrails are not a myth and it seems like you haven't done any research.
Your post doesn't add anything to the topic, it's just for arguing and putting people down and calling them paranoid.
Too bad for you. I've been researching the topic since 1998. There is a lot of info out there. Don't take our word for it.
With all due respect…your post gets no S&F from me. Where's the beef?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by wcitizen

I told you then which group I belong to. I still want to know what for sure is a chemtrail.

You cannot tell me, nobody seems to be able to.

Well, this is when I leave.

I provided you tons of info because you are apparently a lazy person.

Perhaps if you clicked the link, read the info, studied it, thought about it for awhile, and then opened your trap to express what you believe to the world, then maybe I would stay with you on this thread.

But you're just a troll.

I hope you're getting paid for this, if your not, well now, thats a sad existence.

edit on 19-1-2011 by vermonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I told you then which group I belong to. I still want to know what for sure is a chemtrail.

No, you'e OP is clearly an attempt to ridicule and discredit those who believe in chemtrails. Sorry mate, but I'm done with you. Zero credibility. I FULLY get the picture of what your game is now.
edit on 19-1-2011 by wcitizen because: add

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you quickly. Instead of,

slooooooooooooooooooooooooooowly.

link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Those are from here and they are not proof of chemtails. They are patents and things about geo engineering. Things that are proposed and not yet implemented. Or is it your assertion that someone has been fighting global warming since 1997?

link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

No, you'e OP is clearly an attempt to ridicule and discredit those who believe in chemtrails. Sorry mate, but I'm done with you. Zero credibility.

Agreed.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I want a firm answer on what they are so they can either be proven or dis proven. The argument goes nowhere.

And for the people who cannot handle being wrong, no, I am not a paid disinfo agent, I just happen to disagree with you. get used to that.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

in all your research, did you ever bother to learn about clouds, cloud formation, contrails, aircraft capabilities, or anything other than pictures of lines in the sky?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I think you have a problem looking up, there is a definition for contrails, that proves you wrong...

Wiki -- Contrails (short for "condensation trails") or vapour trails are artificial clouds that are the visible trails of condensed water vapour made by the exhaust of aircraft engines. As the hot exhaust gases cool in the surrounding air they may precipitate a cloud of microscopic water droplets. If the air is cold enough, this trail will comprise tiny ice crystals.[1]

Ice melts, no more trail, go figure

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I don't know that you're making a fair distinction or comparison here.

Let's take 9/11 for another example. Under the 9/11 conspiracy umbrella, we have categories...those who believed 18 Arabs with boxcutters acted alone, those who believe the government did it, those who believe the government knew and did nothing to prevent it, those who simply have questions, and so on. Further broken down, you have groups who believe a plane hit the pentagon, those who believe a missile hit, and those who aren't sure. Then we have those who believe in the pod theories or the holographic theory, and I'm sure you get it.

About the only thing anyone who might be called a 9/11 conspiracy theorist might have in common with another 9/11 conspiracy theorist, is that something happened that day. Yet anyone who even questions is thrown into one bin and labeled whack by many. And most of us HATE that.

Yet here you are...doing that very thing regarding chemtrails.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Aluminum Aerosol

There I got you started sherlock
edit on 19-1-2011 by vermonster because: spellin

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

If you really care about an answer go to new mexico. Go to the library and ask for the Chemtrails, Chemistry 131 manual published by the united states air force department of chemistry in 1990. Nobody on here will give you an answer that will suffice so do the work and go get it from the horses mouth.

Then come back to ATS and tell us what you discovered.
edit on 19-1-2011 by GeechQuestInfo because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2011 by GeechQuestInfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I want a firm answer on what they are so they can either be proven or dis proven. The argument goes nowhere.

And for the people who cannot handle being wrong, no, I am not a paid disinfo agent, I just happen to disagree with you. get used to that.

Another typical debunking response. Believe me, if chemtrails didn't exist I would be absolutely delighted, I would jump for joy.

You're not just disagreeing, the language you use is disparaging, that's not exploring an issue and trying to understand it, as you pretend.

You haven't proved anyone wrong, you just ridicule those who don't agree with you...that's what unprincipled people do when their argument is weak.

I don't care one jot if you disagree with me, why on earth would that be a problem?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Yes, I have studied things other than lines in the sky.
Second line...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I don't follow the chemtrail thing so closely, but I have always wondered what was going on when, in the 90's I lived in SW Washington state, not far from an airbase. There were several instances when during a monsterous downpour-unusually heavy and long-Several people in the area...including myself found a gooey gel fell with the rain...big and small blobs very much like the gel goo in a used diaper...LOTS of it. I heard that there was one test that showed it contained human DNA...Now whether that was true I don't know. I just know they are doing SOMETHING up there and people in the area became ill after handling the stuff.
www.infowars.com...
Hopefully that link will work...Check it out

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

This is interesting:
Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson about Chemtrails
www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I can tell you.

Chemtrails are created by high altitude cruising KC-135 and similar aircraft types. Chemtrails have nothing to do with the airlines and have nothing to do with crop dusting.

The best way to determine what is a suspicious type of aircraft activity is to watch the sky for hours. That is the key and one of the reasons this conspiracy has gone so long without proof or discovery.

No one has time to sit and watch the skies all day everyday. Most people dont even LOOK UP at all in their day-to-day lives.

The behavior you should watch for is the deliberate "mowing of the lawn" pattern. Where an all blue sky in the morning, is laid down with parallel lines at even spacing clear across the sky by aircraft of similar types at similar altitudes.

This pattern of activity would be the logical method for spreading the cloud across the sky.

This type of behavior always will be accompanied by the clouds spreading and GROWING until after a few hours the trails no longer appear as trails but a haze which now blankets the sky.

This type of behavior would be logical if the purpose was to cover an area with a layer of this material. Be it for global cooling (temp modification) or some more sinister purpose... HAARP etc etc remains to be seen.
And because the chemtrail believers cannot agree on what the purpose is... IS NOT a one-way ticket to debunkville. Thats a foolish insinuation.

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
The Chemtrail Conspiracy has not been debunked. Not Even Close. I am a Pilot. I have personally witnessed suspicious flights and aircraft behavior that has yet to be explained. In fact it is utterly impossible to disprove the possibility of a chemtrail conspiracy. In order to do so you would need to be omnipotent and have full access to all top-secret government and private sector programs. In fact the chemtrail conspiracy can only be proved or continually discussed.

Here are some important threads and info I think you will all find helpful and informative.

ATS: Chemtrails: US Patent #5003186: Stratospheric Welsbach Seeding For Reduction Of Global Warming

ATS: Chemtrails Are "Small Reflecting Particles" In The Upper Atmosphere

Cryptogon: Council On Foreign Relations (CFR): Council on Foreign Relations on Planetary Geoengineering: “Add more small reflecting particles in the upper part of the atmosphere”

Global Warming and Ice Ages: Prospects for Physics-Based Modulation of Global Change.

The Chemtrail Smoking Gun

"In Policy Implications of Greenhouse Warming: Mitigation, Adaptation, and the Science Bases conclusion, the National Academy of Sciences (NAS) found that the most effective global warming mitigation turned out to be the spraying of reflective aerosol compounds into the atmosphere utilizing commercial, military and private aircraft. This preferred mitigation method is designed to create a global atmospheric shield which would increase the planet's albedo (reflectivity) using aerosol compounds of aluminum and barium oxides, and to introduce ozone generating chemicals into the atmosphere."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3413f649ce4d.jpg[/atsimg]

My Chemtrail Research was also featured on ATS News with Johnny Anonymous...
ATS News 04: US Defense Contractor Owns Chemtrail Patent!

(click to open player in new window)

I have been called a chemtrailer. I am a chemtrailer and proud of it! That is like calling someone who thinks there is a JFK assassination conspiracy a 'JFKer'.

I have been debating this issue with the regular anti-chemtrailers who fight the very existence of a debate with suspicious zealotry. They have yet to disprove or debunk. I have answered and countered any chemtrail question and will be happy to provide guidance and debate anyone here on the issue.

If you dont believe in chemtrails WHY would you spend so much time trying to debunk something which is inherently debunkable?

Do those who do not believe in the JFK conspiracy go around debunking those threads?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join