It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail believers have no idea!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I've been a lurker around here for a while now. This thread prompted me to join so I could respond to this thread. Anyway...
I DO NOT know what chemtrails are or if they even exist. Therefore I'm not going to speculate without having the proper information about them. I can tell you this from my own experience. I live in the southern half of Louisiana. I have been seeing a huge amount of planes flying around my house and town "spraying" something. I can't say if they're actually spraying something or not. What I am sure about is that the amount of planes flying around leaving large trails has increased exponentially. They're CONSTANTLY flying over. Of course they're leaving huge trails behind them. These trails DO NOT dissipate anywhere remotely quick. They last longer than 20 minutes and spread out. I'm seeing pretty much one plane after the other. I live in the country so I'm used to having a good clear view of the sky, so I can see all of this happening. I've seen planes fly over many times in the past but not like this. Not in frequency OR what the plane is leaving behind. I've heard about chemtrails before but never really put much faith into the theory. What I've been seeing in the past few weeks is making we seriously consider that the planes may not be leaving behind a regular contrail. (during the day) What sealed the deal for me about this matter happened last night. With the moon being full (or near full) the sky was very visible. (Remember, I live in the country so I dont have to worry about street lights making the sky hard to see.) I went outside to go to my car about 10 p.m. and noticed against the backdrop of the moon 2 planes flying and making huge trails.So I thought...hmmm that's odd....I then went back inside and went about my buisness. I went outside about 5 minutes later because I was curious to see what they looked like....They were 2 other planes flying going the same direction. East..... At first it did not look like they were flying together. They were about a minute apart if I had to guess..The other 2 trails that I previously saw were still there....I then stayed outside for a bit to watch. I then saw another plan flying over!!! So after the 5 planes had past over there were 5 large trails that lingered for over half an hour. They never really went away....Just got very large and kinda blended in with the sky. The trails were in a very distinct spaced out path or pattern.....All going west to east...Over the SMALL town that I live in. (I actually live 5 minutes outside of town) Like something you would do to blanket an area. I really couldnt believe what I was seeing. It looked strange enough that I called a few people to go outside and check it out. I really wish that I could have gotten some pictures or video last night. All I had was my phone on me and the camera on it sucks. I want to also note that I have seen 2 helicopters flying over near my home. I saw one about a week ago that was very low and one again today that was quite a bit higher...But still low enough to create enough noise for me to hear it inside and go outside to check it out. I'm not saying that these trails are something sinister. All I know is what I saw last night was very very strange. It is also strange (and kinda freaky) to see helicopters flying over my house. Maybe I read something I shouldnt have
lol. I just wanted to share my own personal experiences with you guys.
edit on 20-1-2011 by Riff2525 because: Added some info

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riff2525
I've been a lurker around here for a while now. This thread prompted me to join so I could respond to this thread. Anyway...
I DO NOT know what chemtrails are or if they even exist. Therefore I'm not going to speculate without having the proper information about them. I can tell you this from my own experience. I live in the southern half of Louisiana. I have been seeing a huge amount of planes flying around my house and town "spraying" something. I can't say if they're actually spraying something or not. What I am sure about is that the amount of planes flying around leaving large trails has increased exponentially. They're CONSTANTLY flying over. Of course they're leaving huge trails behind them. These trails DO NOT dissipate anywhere remotely quick. They last longer than 20 minutes and spread out. I'm seeing pretty much one plane after the other. I live in the country so I'm used to having a good clear view of the sky, so I can see all of this happening. I've seen planes fly over many times in the past but not like this. Not in frequency OR what the plane is leaving behind. I've heard about chemtrails before but never really put much faith into the theory. What I've been seeing in the past few weeks is making we seriously consider that the planes may not be leaving behind a regular contrail. (during the day) What sealed the deal for me about this matter happened last night. With the moon being full (or near full) the sky was very visible. (Remember, I live in the country so I dont have to worry about street lights making the sky hard to see.) I went outside to go to my car about 10 p.m. and noticed against the backdrop of the moon 2 planes flying and making huge trails.So I thought...hmmm that's odd....I then went back inside and went about my buisness. I went outside about 5 minutes later because I was curious to see what they looked like....They were 2 other planes flying going the same direction. East..... At first it did not look like they were flying together. They were about a minute apart if I had to guess..The other 2 trails that I previously saw were still there....I then stayed outside for a bit to watch. I then saw another plan flying over!!! So after the 5 planes had past over there were 5 large trails that lingered for over half an hour. They never really went away....Just got very large and kinda blended in with the sky. The trails were in a very distinct spaced out path or pattern.....All going west to east...Like something you would do to blanket an area. I really couldnt believe what I was seeing. It looked strange enough that I called a few people to go outside and check it out. I really wish that I could have gotten some pictures or video last night. All I had was my phone on me and the camera on it sucks. I want to also note that I have seen 2 helicopters flying over near my home. I saw one about a week ago that was very low and one again today that was quite a bit higher...But still low enough to create enough noise for me to hear it inside and go outside to check it out. I'm not saying that these trails are something sinister. All I know is what I saw last night was very very strange. It is also strange (and kinda freaky) to see helicopters flying over my house. Maybe I read something I shouldnt have

Would you feel safer then if helicopters were outlawed, and airplanes were not allowed to fly after dark if the moon is out?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by AllSeeingI

the whole reason I started this thread is because of the confusion.

I understand. In fact I agree. One of the most frustrating things about working to research and expose this conspiracy is the 1,000s of laymen who think every cloud in the sky is a chemtrail. Therefore discrediting the entire theory.

You seem to be an authority on the subject since I have seen you posting on the subject for quite a while.

Thank you. I am working hard to try and expose the truth of this conspiracy with logic and reasoning. I have been working hard for many years and would consider my self an expert on the conspiracy theory of chemtrails.

You and I have talked about this, and I agree that spraying has most likely happened

So you are a chemtrailer too?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Originally posted by Riff2525
I DO NOT know what chemtrails are or if they even exist. Therefore I'm not going to speculate without having the proper information about them. I can tell you this from my own experience. I live in the southern half of Louisiana. I have been seeing a huge amount of planes flying around my house and town "spraying" something. I can't say if they're actually spraying something or not. What I am sure about is that the amount of planes flying around leaving large trails has increased exponentially. They're CONSTANTLY flying over. Of course they're leaving huge trails behind them. These trails DO NOT dissipate anywhere remotely quick. They last longer than 20 minutes and spread out. I'm seeing pretty much one plane after the other. I live in the country so I'm used to having a good clear view of the sky, so I can see all of this happening. I've seen planes fly over many times in the past but not like this. Not in frequency OR what the plane is leaving behind. I've heard about chemtrails before but never really put much faith into the theory. What I've been seeing in the past few weeks is making we seriously consider that the planes may not be leaving behind a regular contrail. (during the day) What sealed the deal for me about this matter happened last night. With the moon being full (or near full) the sky was very visible. (Remember, I live in the country so I dont have to worry about street lights making the sky hard to see.) I went outside to go to my car about 10 p.m. and noticed against the backdrop of the moon 2 planes flying and making huge trails.So I thought...hmmm that's odd....I then went back inside and went about my buisness. I went outside about 5 minutes later because I was curious to see what they looked like....They were 2 other planes flying going the same direction. East..... At first it did not look like they were flying together. They were about a minute apart if I had to guess..The other 2 trails that I previously saw were still there....I then stayed outside for a bit to watch. I then saw another plan flying over!!! So after the 5 planes had past over there were 5 large trails that lingered for over half an hour. They never really went away....Just got very large and kinda blended in with the sky. The trails were in a very distinct spaced out path or pattern.....All going west to east...Like something you would do to blanket an area. I really couldnt believe what I was seeing. It looked strange enough that I called a few people to go outside and check it out. I really wish that I could have gotten some pictures or video last night. All I had was my phone on me and the camera on it sucks. I want to also note that I have seen 2 helicopters flying over near my home. I saw one about a week ago that was very low and one again today that was quite a bit higher...But still low enough to create enough noise for me to hear it inside and go outside to check it out. I'm not saying that these trails are something sinister. All I know is what I saw last night was very very strange. It is also strange (and kinda freaky) to see helicopters flying over my house. Maybe I read something I shouldnt have

Would you feel safer then if helicopters were outlawed, and airplanes were not allowed to fly after dark if the moon is out?

Nope. Your sarcasm doesnt bother me. Your just being argumentive. All I was saying is that it was strange to see what I saw last night. I thought I was very clear about my opinion on the matter. I dont know what to think about it. What I saw last night and all the planes flying over just doesnt happen that frequently over my small town. We've lived here for over 20 years so I know a little about the frequency of planes flying over. We dont even have a descent airport. My reply was very much on topic of the thread. Regards.
edit on 20-1-2011 by Riff2525 because: Added more info

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
i read the first few pages of this thread and, after all of the evidence of SOMETHING at least going on that was presented by a few posters, specifically Mileslong, the OP is completely ignoring any answers given to them so i really think this thread should just be closed. If not, then it is a good example of how to ask for something but not ever want to hear any answers that are given.

If you want proof of what they actually are, start asking the government. Because WE ALL KNOW that the government tells the truth about EVERYTHING....

/sarcasm (like that was needed lol)

I will admit i have a habit of being an online Smart*** but when people are being contradictory or ridiculous, i lose patients with people. And i learned long ago, the first step in becoming smarter is realizing your ignorance (or stupidity in a good few people's categories)

But seriously, some people just remind me of Herkimer86 (or whatever his name is/was) who was a bury brigade member on Digg.com.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Nope. Your sarcasm doesnt bother me. Your just being argumentive. All I was saying is that it was strange to see what I saw last night. I thought I was very clear about my opinion on the matter. I dont know what to think about it. What I saw last night and all the planes flying over just doesnt happen that frequently over my small town. We've lived here for over 20 years so I know a little about the frequency of planes flying over. We dont even have a descent airport. My reply was very much on topic of the thread. Regards.

How exactly is a helicopter flying over, wierd. Do you think a helicopter can go fly for a while and not go over someones house or where someone can hear them? They are quite loud.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

How exactly is a helicopter flying over, wierd. Do you think a helicopter can go fly for a while and not go over someones house or where someone can hear them? They are quite loud.

I say again. I live in a VERY small town. I also live 5 miles outside of that town. We normally dont have helicopters nor planes flying over like that. Is it wierd to have a helicopter fly over my area??? NO....Is it wierd to have 2 of them in a short time around MY area?? YES. I live out in bfe man. I'm not going to sit here and argue with you. I was simply saying that it was very "out of the ordinary". Maybe "wierd" wasnt the best way to phrase it but I thought that most people would get what I was trying to say. You also kinda answered your own question too.They are loud as hell. That's the only reason I knew they were coming over. We just dont see that kinda stuff around here.
edit on 20-1-2011 by Riff2525 because: Added more info

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynexon

I couldn't agree more. When presented with evidence everybody on this thread seems to sidestep the facts and revert to being a so called expert on everthing. By the way I'm still waiting on a rebuttal to the guardian article.

edit on 20-1-2011 by Beavis because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2011 by Beavis because: rebuttle hehehee

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavis

Beavis....you seem rational and reasonable.

This "chemtrail" thing...call it a 'debate' (?) is a mish-mash of conflicting and counter-productive cross-talk, most of the time.

LOTS and LOTS of misunderstandings.....and, this is due, partly, to the limitations of trying to write one's thoughts out, in order to be comprehended properly by the individual you are addressing.

Compared to normal conversation, face-to-face....MUCH more goes on there, and there is a much faster grasp of comprehnsion, usually....(well, untill it devolves into a shouting match, as is sometimes the case..).

Discussion Boards, therefore, suffer the inherent limitations of BEING a written medium.

NOW....having *written* that....(and added burden of "BB" code symbols....that are normally part of the audible inflection and tone of voice)....time to re-CAP: (and yes...the 'Caps Lock" was a joke!)...

AHEM!_________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**************************

CROPDUSTING? Yes! Is true. Happens.

CLOUD "SEEDING"? Yes! Is true. Happens.

PESTICIDE SPRAYING? Yes! Is true. Happens.

Three things that are known, acknowledged, and verifiable. NO argument.

However....What do just those three activities have in common? Anyone? Chime in, please.........

(and, compare to the majority, please, of the so-called "chemtrails", as claimed by numerous photos....and think really, really hard on this...please....)
edit on 20 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavis

I'll second that....still waiting to hear the "experts" comment on a flat-out admission to testing on humans and the implications of that timeline on some of the typical denbunking claims and so on an so forth.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I've found a wall let the head banging begin. There will be no rebuttal/rebuttle/rebuttel. Hehehee he said butt..

edit on 20-1-2011 by Beavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Riff2525

I just wanted to add my own comments to this. This is a topic of high interest in my household and in my whole town.

Riff, my story is almost exactly like yours. Everyone, if you're reading this, please understand that I consider myself a relatively intelligent person and to give me the benefit of the doubt. I also live in the country, in Taos, NM, where we should be having many many clear skies and not so much air traffic at all. Maybe once or twice a week, a little plane will land at the tiny airport we have. Yes, we'll have the occasional commercial jet fly over, but this isn't as common as one may think. Very sleepy, quiet hippie town.

The nearest commercial airport is Albuquerque International.

As winter began, we started noticing an increase in jet planes flying over our town. Sometimes we would see 5 at a time! And all of them would be leaving behind jet trails that persist for longer than 20 minutes, simultaneously.

I also completely understand the skepticism. Perhaps it's just our human nature to deny such incredible claims outright, or to trust the "normal" and accepted explanations for this phenomenon. However, the frequency of these planes showing up, the number of them at one time all leaving behind something (Fuel? Really? ALL of them? ALL day?) I counted up to 16 of these jet trails drawn in the sky in one day alone.

They leave peculiar Xs and grid patterns in the sky, and we can watch them flying toward each other to draw the X simultaneously at times. Many times, I would say. This has been happening every day since October. We're always looking. Some days it's so frequent, the trails disperse into an ugly orange-like haze in our beautiful azure skies...the diminished and dingy light is truly depressing, in a place where DH Lawrence himself wrote of Taos light being the most beautiful. It blocks out our sun, most days.

I don't know what it is, or what they're spraying, IF they're spraying. I DO know my area, however, and what normal contrails look like.

I also don't know what health effects - if any - this has on us, or what we could even do about it. Friends here in town and in nearby Santa Fe (who also experiences these persisting jet trails frequently) report feeling illness during this phenomenon, such as headache, nausea, and breathing issues. I can't say for sure if they're related.

This is what I see, and my logical mind tells me it is abnormal.

Namaste.

Edit: I was implored by my company here to include the title of the documentary What In The World Are They Spraying?. It may be of interest to some, or perhaps you've already seen it. Thought we could share it anyway. ^.^
edit on 20-1-2011 by lunarcrystal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

The Big Space Show in the Sky The second step in the NASA Blue Beam Project involves a gigantic 'space show' with three-dimensional optical holograms and sounds, laser projection of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving a different image according to predominating regional national religious faith. This new 'god's' voice will be speaking in all languages. In order to understand that, we must study various secret services' research done in the last 25 years. The Soviet's have perfected an advanced computer, even exported them, and fed them with the minute physio-psychological particulars based on their studies of the anatomy and electromechanical composition of the human body, and the studies of the electrical, chemical and biological properties of the human brain. These computers were fed, as well, with the languages of all human cultures and their meanings. The dialects of all cultures have been fed into the computers from satellite transmissions. The Soviets began to feed the computers with objective programs like the ones of the new messiah. It also seems that the Soviets - the new world order people - have resorted to suicidal methods with the human society by allocating electronic wavelengths for every person and every society and culture to induce suicidal thoughts if the person doesn't comply with the dictates of the new world order.

These will be projected from satellites onto the sodium layer about 60 miles above the earth. We see tests every once in a while, but they are called UFOs and "flying saucers" sightings.

The result of these deliberately staged events will be to show the world the new 'christ,' the new messiah, Matraia (Maitreya), for the immediate implementation of the new world religion. Enough truth will be foisted upon an unsuspecting world to hook them into the lie. "Even the most learned will be deceived."

educate-yourself.org...

Chemtrails are supposedly to be used to project second comings and fake alien invasions.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
i was in tucson few months ago

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
Chemtrails are supposedly to be used to project second comings and fake alien invasions.

I have to say that as healthy as my imagination is, I think I would more readily accept protection from solar flares or weather modification (Geo-Engineering, I guess they call it?). But, of course, that's just my opinion. Who knows what could happen?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lunarcrystal

I actually went find that documentry AFTER I started noticing the vast increase in airtraffic over my small town. I want to say again. I do not know IF they are spraying anything either. We've been living here for over 20 years and I know for SURE that something different is going on this winter. It actually started around mid December. (I work at home and I'm always outside) Also, the closest airport that handles commercial airlines is over 4 hours away. Again, what I saw last night was stunning to me and everyone who saw it. We just dont have that kind of traffic around here, and it looked like it was in a very particular grid pattern...from west to east.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Taken from viewzone site

In 2008, samples around California's Lake Shasta and the Pit River Arm tributary were tested in a State Certified Lab following weeks of fly-overs and chemtrails. The results of the water samples showed 4,610,000 parts per million of aluminum -- 4610 times the maximum contaminant level! [6] At another pond, filled with filtered water and confirmed to contain "0" aluminum, test revealed 375,000 parts per million of aluminum (375 times the maximum contaminant level) after only 18 months exposure to the aerial spraying. The usually pristine snow pack from the Ski Bowl area of Mt. Shasta showed 61,000 parts per million of aluminum!

Back in 2001, angry citizens had mustered enough physical evidence and thousands of photos and video tapes to make at least one congressman, Mr. Dennis Kucinich, include the phenomenon in a bill, (HR 2977) "The Space Preservation Act of 2001" where chemtrails were to be prohibited as an "exotic weapons system." After some closed door discussions, the bill was re-introduced (HR 3615) with this portion of the prohibition omitted.

edit on 20-1-2011 by boroboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by larry619
i was in tucson few months ago

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Larry that is almost exatly what we saw last night over here. That's what I was trying to describe to everyone. What we saw though made a row of 5 trails and went as far as we could see. (it was dark outside even with the moonlight) The trails we saw looked longer than the ones in your picture. At first the trails were more defined, then eventually after a half hour started to look like your picture but still maintained their spacing.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunarcrystal

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz

I have to say that as healthy as my imagination is, I think I would more readily accept protection from solar flares or weather modification (Geo-Engineering, I guess they call it?). But, of course, that's just my opinion. Who knows what could happen?

Well, it seems reasonable. A holographic screen around the world. There are chemtrails that appear in the middle of the desert...Chemtrails are ALL over the world. Project Blue Beam.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Taken on December 10th, 2010, early afternoon. Northern New Mexico.

Our nearest commercial airport is 2.5 hours away.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f787b23c16db.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join