It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail believers have no idea!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by Jack Squat

The "chemtrail conspiracy" is the theory that the government is spending millions of dollars to hire hundreds of jets to spray millions of gallons of chemicals all over the world on a daily basis secretly, and they are harming humans and or nature

I made a post earlier saying chemical additives could be added to the fuel mixture so that commercial airlines could be emmitting CHEMTRAILS without anyone realising it. Nobody made any comments so either they can't read or they have lack any sort of immagination.

You look up at the sky and you see huge contrails/chemtrails follow the aircraft for many miles and they last for a very long time without dissapating like they did years ago. It should not take a rocket scientist to figure out something has changed the last 2-3 decades either with the engines or the fuel or both. I cannot know what is contained in that contrail/chemtrail unless someone thousands of feet in the air takes an air sample and does a chemical analysis....not easy to do because you need an airplane and faa clearance...and if the conspiracy is real I am sure the faa will never allow it!

As for military planes doing it...sure why not? Most people still don't accept the modified boeings hitting the twin towers with something dangling on their bellies...,maybe remote control pods?

If they wanted to spray people covertly, they could even use uavs, satellites, etc
edit on 21-1-2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: fixed quote!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

You don't have any idea what you're talking about.

It is pure speculation, floated out based on lack of experience and understandig of how things REALLY work, in the real world.

Jet fuel is carefully monitored. It doesn't just "have stuff added to it"!!

In any case, you have NO IDEA, apparently, what happens to the fuel in the combusiton process....it is BURNED! At temperatures around 1800C (or higher).

Show us what can survive that sort of temperature....molecules and atoms....that's about it. Thus, contrails and the pollution, as various atoms combine.

The ONLY thing spewing out the engines of a jet are the same things spewing out the tailpipes of a diesel car, a truck or a diesel railroad locomotive. Or anything else that burns similar fuel.

edit on 21 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
here is a question to you, are you sure that when the testing was done, it left visible lines in the sky, or was it an invisible mist? Common sense would dictate that they sprayed it at relatively low altitudes in order to know where it landed. Even the silliest small brained bonehead would agree that something sprayed at 30,000 feet would not land anywhere near where it was initially sprayed

It is a false assumption that the purpose of the chemtrail program is to shower the earth or people with a substance.

Perhaps the suspended metallic particles create a conductive layer for HAARP related technologies.

It is possible. But to me it seems more logical that the spraying activity "inject" the clouds into a layer of atmosphere at altitudes where suspension of the cloud layer is optimal.

The purpose could be to attempt to reduce global temperatures or affect weather by altering temps.

This would explain both why the clouds are forced to be visible and therefore jeopardize self-exposure of the conspiracy and the argument that they would execute spraying at night. In fact in my experience the actual suspicious flights I have seen in my lifetime (3 total) were all on very hot mid-summer days where not a natural cloud existed ... then 10-12 chemtrail lines laid out parallel across the sky .... the clouds then expanding and turning into a sky-filling haze. A cloud-less day... now cloudy entirely by aircraft clouds.

edit on (1/21/11) by AllSeeingI because: typo

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

Again....what was your altitude?:

In fact in my experience the actual suspicious flights I have seen in my lifetime (3 total) were all on very hot mid-summer days...

You were on the surface, I would guess...correct?

SO, the temperature you experience, on the ground, is irrelevant.

You have no means of measuring the relative humidity, at altitude above you, other than accessing radiosonde (weather balloon) readings.

Cirrus clouds may, or may not, form naturally...even WHEN the conditions are conducive....not if there is no impetus to get them started. The airplnes flying through DID provide that impetus. It is really that simple.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
There is a theory that the government has been 1) spraying chemicals into air and/or 2) seeding the long, thin clouds (vapor trails) that eventually form into columnar clouds. Apparently, the government has been doing this for a GOOD REASON. Unless a person is "read-on" to a classified project, one would have no idea the reason why. Some have speculated, thus, that the government is trying to protect us from someone or something.

"Someone" could mean anything from the weather modification of rogue scientists, a state like China who is secretly into weather manipulation and/or lifeforms of which we are not fully aware. "Something" covers natural phenomena that might scare the pants off the average citizen, such as an intensification of solar ray bombardment, gamma ray bursts (and the neutrinos sent our way), ---or any manner of "what-have-you."

Do you remember after 9-11 all commercial (and some/much/most of shipping) was halted? Scientists used this 3-day window (free of any/most vapor trails) to study the impact that jet travel had on cloud formation, cloud systems and weather patterns. There really was not other viable way for scientists to get such an important peek into weather mostly untainted by jet travel. Perhaps the data they collected benefitted.

Being able to study the weather, and to take air samples, from skies untainted by jet exhaust and vapor trails allows for a "control" portion of an experiment to be measured. In essence, they could finally see how successful the spraying operations had been by testing the air that was free of any spraying for 3 days. This information might have been crucial to such a classified project. Yet, as important as it is to get a set of data to use to compare against the norm (the "control" data) which by then "norm" meant SPRAYING.... These people simply could not order a "no flight period" of three days. There had to be an event to cause the no flight period. That event, some say, was 9-11. Probably it was not the sole end-result and reason for 9-11, yet it was a very beneficial side-effect: to be able to test relatively clear skies for at least 3 days. This data must have been very important, perhaps letting them know how effective the spraying programs were, allowing them to adjust, intensity or even reduce the amount of atmospheric manipulation.

Armed with this new data, scientists adjusted their weather manipulation and chemtrail spraying accordingly. Personally, if there is spraying going on, which there certainly seems to be, I would hope that, at least, the government is doing it for a good (yet classified) reason. And, there are some questions we can ask, looking back to post 9-11, that might illuminate the reasons for the spraying in the first place.

These are freeform brain storming-styled questions... Okay, so some might seem outlandish, but I'm just trying to record these questions. After 9-11, did chemtrails increase or decrease? Did we have an increase in extreme weather in the following years 2002 - 2010? Did UFO sightings increase or decrease? Did the number and context of reported cases of alien abduction change significantly? Did cattle mutilations increase or decrease? Were there increases in animal die-offs? How about earthquakes? Did cases of random acts of violence significantly rise? Did crime rates, in general, lower or rise? What about the appearance of strange, new diseases (morgellons?)? What about colony collapse disorder for honeybees? Bed bugs didn't make their recent surge in numbers until this time period.

Yes, yes... there are NO direct connections or causal relationships to be revealed by trying to think of strange, sudden increases (or decreases) in any kind of specific activity, event, disease, etc. However... It allows us to look at CHANGES from the norm (pre 9-11 VS post 9-11) after the only time in the modern history of flight where there was little to no air travel, --the ONLY time in modern history where scientists could take samples, get readings and conduct atmospheric experiments without having to consider jet exhaust and contrails (or chemtrails).

Do I believe we're being sprayed 24/7? Of course not. That undertaking would be nearly impossible to keep up. It would be like the Berlin Airlift every day. However, it might not be necessary to conduct such a huge operation to have a big effect. Is spraying going on? Probably. They've shown that they don't value human life (American citizens) by spraying toxins over our own cities in the past. Which means they would have absolutely no qualms about doing it again, especially in this darker, gritter, modern world where the ideals (or at least the PERCEIEVED ideals) of the 1950s, apple pies, malt shops and the American Dream are but shadowy ghosts of the attainable promises they used to be. Personally, I hope that if spraying is going on, that it is being done in order to protect us from some threat that is too horrific to openly reveal. And THAT is pretty scary.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Gee i am so glad i live here Western Australia

WA

And this is the contrails we get massive amount of chemtrails

Sorry but Western Australia is one the most vast states in the world, our farmers depend on rain to provide food all over the world, if there was a place to do it, this would be it, see the link, some need to cry a friggn river

Wal

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I found this video via an article: World Chemtrail Awareness Day -- January 22, 2011

“What In the World Are They Spraying?” This new film gives you a well researched taste of what we are fighting for!

YouTube: G Edward Griffin talks about new CHEMTRAIL film

---
It's a good opportunity to learn the truth about chemtrail.
edit on 2011-1-22 by pikypiky because: To correct "flow of thoughts".

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
This is what I tell them (among other assays):
chemtrailsnorthnz.wordpress.com...

I have climbed Mt. Shasta. It is 14,000 feet tall and in a very remote part of northern california.
The Aluminum and Barium is ending up in pure snow at the top of the Mtn in one of 2 ways: The dust blowing over from China or the stuff the planes are spraying. The planes people up there see often enough.

Did you see the SF Giants World Series parade day?
Crystal clear, except for a dozen chemtrails over the city that lingered there for hours and turned it the characteristic hazy.
Trails that were left by planes flying high overhead.......40-50k feet high.......not coming and going from the areas airports.

As far as I know water vapor does not linger in the atmosphere that long and I am sure the engines on commercial aircraft are not running so rich as to dump raw unburned fuel out the backside.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by naeem11111

so don't you find it amazing that you are just noticing them?

As I am typing post, I just looked out the window and the sky is covered with clouds, unlike yesterday, but its slowly clearing up. I have noticed them before but not this many.

Almost as if the weather is a factor huh? You probably don't see as many in the summer right?

Yep you're right, in summer it alway almost a clear blue sky, with just the odd one ot two trails.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

I've also read theories that it's to prevent people on the ground from seeing the shimmer from the Tesla shield in the ionosphere (if I'm remembering the right word) during testing or actual shielding operations because it would freak people out to see it.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
It is a false assumption that the purpose of the chemtrail program is to shower the earth or people with a substance.

I hope now you see the biggest problem with your theory. If you were to read a few pages of this thread, any few pages, you would see that the bulk of the "proof" offered by your side has to do with government experiments to disperse chemical ON an unsuspecting populace. And of course they contend that since it happened a few times, it's happening all day every day. Yet here you are, sticking out as a leader, and you have a completely different theory. This is why I wrote this thread. this is why people laugh and call you paranoid when you mention chemtrails. Your theory had no uniformity. And yes, it's exactly like 911. From the no planers, to the DEW, to the micronukes. If people stuck with asking questions instead of thinking they could imagine the answer things might be taken seriously.

But I still contend that if "they" were doing something bad to you, you would not see the lines in the sky, there would be no evidence.

You are convinced it's weather modification. To a problem that might in fact not be a problem. Like me spending billions per year to build anti Bigfoot fences around wilderness homes.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

You don't have any idea what you're talking about.

It is pure speculation, floated out based on lack of experience and understandig of how things REALLY work, in the real world.

Jet fuel is carefully monitored. It doesn't just "have stuff added to it"!!

In any case, you have NO IDEA, apparently, what happens to the fuel in the combusiton process....it is BURNED! At temperatures around 1800C (or higher).

Show us what can survive that sort of temperature....molecules and atoms....that's about it. Thus, contrails and the pollution, as various atoms combine.

The ONLY thing spewing out the engines of a jet are the same things spewing out the tailpipes of a diesel car, a truck or a diesel railroad locomotive. Or anything else that burns similar fuel.

edit on 21 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

Thanks for insulting me but if "stuff were added to the fuel" would the result not be...............a chemtrail?

A chemtrail equals pollution equals BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH! And notice I am not even mentioning dumping biological weapons or any unconventional chemicals. Just out of curiosity what would happen if a crop duster where to dump its load on unsuspecting nyc residents? Would they get sick or what? You lack imagination just because your a "certified" flight instructor with many boring hours at the yoke&peddals that thinks the world is a rose garden.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
No, adding something to the fuel does not make it a chemtrail . Does adding stuff to your car fuel make you have car trails?

Adding something to the fuel in a jet turbine, would result in it most likely being incinerated under the heat and pressure. Isnt that the most unlikely and silly way to want to release something anyways? If that was a way to do something, when wouldnt cropdusters just add the herbicides to their fuel and just fly over fields?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

And yes, it's exactly like 911. From the no planers, to the DEW, to the micronukes. If people stuck with asking questions instead of thinking they could imagine the answer things might be taken seriously.

Well here is a good question then:

What the hell is that thing hanging on the plane's belly? Yes the picture is allegedly from 9-11!

But I still contend that if "they" were doing something bad to you, you would not see the lines in the sky, there would be no evidence.

That depends on the PTB's mentality. Sometimes the best way to hide something is to tell everyone the secret but make sure no one believes it. If everyone does the governments job in debunking "the silly" then cia/nsa agents have less work to do and can focus their attention elsewhere...

You are convinced it's weather modification. To a problem that might in fact not be a problem. Like me spending billions per year to build anti Bigfoot fences around wilderness homes.

I can't speak on behalf of AllSeeEye but I can speak for myself: I AM NOT CONVINCED OF ANYTHING...hence I am a conspiracy theorist with an open mind that follows clues&evidence wherever it takes me. If aliens land on my front porch tomorrow I WILL BELIEVE in aliens...if not I will remain skeptical!

Just because something is far-fetched does not debunk itself.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Network dude -

Read through some of this after a long drive home today. Chemtrails are up there. They are flight paths with interruptions and extremely large dispersions across the sky. They are purported to be aluminum and boron, cloud seeding. These chemicals are dragged into the air, and the electrons from the moisture in the air attract to them and form clouds. They they rain down the metals onto our plants and soil. We eat said plants and drink the water and take in the aluminum. Aluminum in the brain casuses alzheimers and blocks the abosrption of 5-htp and dopamine by the brain. Chemtrails will leave a rainbox effect on some clouds, yes only on some, i see this outside of my house right now. Imagine a rainbow that only crossed one could, and you get the idea. Sun reflecting off the metals in the clouds.

Chemtrails are most noticed by the size of the chemtrail in comparison to the plane being disproportionate. i JUST say this today again, left orange county ny, headed up towards new paltz ny, sky is wayyyy clearer up there. Obvious chemtrails have a definitive start and finish, and usually a black spot at some point in it, and then it starts again. This one hooked almost like a boomerang. If it were a contrail from a place it would continue to follow the plane, and not be just floating off in the sky by itself.

Imagine a soft piece of spaghetti in the sky, with a one inch piece missing out of it. Now fluff it out 30x the width of the plane. They do exist and seem to be something to do with govt mind control and keeping all of society in a state of alzheimers and inability to uptake positive brain chemicals. They don't want people to think for themselves and just become 'sheeple'.

Watch a plane fly regularly in your sky, then remember that image and look around for a few days. You will see the HUGE difference between the two right when it comes out of the plane and dissapears 4 seconds later, while a chemtrail floats off to the side in the sky...

I would be happy to look up anymore specifics or provide you images if need be, but they are outside of my house in the sky right now. Im ten minutes from an airport and see planes go by all the time for 20 years, and you can always tell the difference. If contrails looked like chemtrails, people on planes would be having heart attacks seeing all that crap flying out of the engine. They are attached to come shaped sprayers on the side of planes, look around or search it, this has been going on for years. Look for rainbow and being able to see beginning and end, also wayyyy wider then contrails.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Looks to me like a reflection on the bulge where the fuselage and wing join. 757 has a pronounced bulge there, and you can see light reflections also on the engine pylon and up towards the nose too.

Besides, there is absolutely no reason to put a pod on an airliner, and thousands of people at the airport would have seen it too. Occams razor needs some sharpening again.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

One point of your really pointless theory shows you do not understand a very important word.....DILUTION. If an additive is added to jet fuel, it would have to be done at a parts per million or smaller amount. Otherwise it would foul the engine. Anything in that small an amount will be burned in the process of combustion. Mere molecues would be all that remains. This is then diluted with the water produced in combustion; for jet fuel, it is close to one gallon of water producing one gallon of water. Then this amount, molecules in a gallon of water, would be further diluted by the condensation produced from the atmospheric water contribution. This can be as high as 10,000 gallons of water per gallon of jet fuel exhaust. Pretty much all of what you see in a contrail is the condensation to ice crystals from atmospheric contribution alone. Otherwise, all exhaust would remain invisible.

So you have molecules per gallon of water, diluted by lots more atmospheric water, further diluted by the entire atmosphere of air. Whether is would condense enough to fall or sublime, it will be released into the atmosphere, where it will be blown about by the wind, fall from gravity, blown back up by updrafts......the entire atmosphere is an awful lot of space. Most aerosols (please look up the correct definition of this word; it does not mean sprayed) the size of the ice crystals (where the molecules of potential bad stuff are trapped) will not settle to the ground for at least 24 hours (based on terminal velocity.....it would be between .03 and 1.2 cm per sec), if there is no wind or updraft. Most will remain in the atmosphere for a really long time.
Think about a volcano erupting. It sends in the far reaches of the atmosphere both smoke and ash. These particles remain in the atmosphere long enough to circle the globe and cause hassles in air traffic for days. And volcanic ash is a lot heavier than an ice crystal in a contrail.

The OP is right. "Chemtrail" believers have no idea. They jump aboard the "they are doing things to us" conspiracy bandwagon and don't research or even try to think things through to the end to see if the principles would actually work. "Chemtrails" as a plan to do anything but make lines of cirrus clouds would not work. It's a dumb plan, suggested and promoted by rather unintelligent people, and believed by people who would rather live in fear of "them" than learn a little something about the world they live on.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Over140
Network dude -

. They are purported to be aluminum and boron, cloud seeding. These chemicals are dragged into the air, and the electrons from the moisture in the air attract to them and form clouds. They they rain down the metals onto our plants and soil. We eat said plants and drink the water and take in the aluminum. Aluminum in the brain casuses alzheimers and blocks the abosrption of 5-htp and dopamine by the brain. Chemtrails will leave a rainbox effect on some clouds, yes only on some, i see this outside of my house right now. Imagine a rainbow that only crossed one could, and you get the idea. Sun reflecting off the metals in the clouds.

Chemtrails are most noticed by the size of the chemtrail in comparison to the plane being disproportionate. i JUST say this today again, left orange county ny, headed up towards new paltz ny, sky is wayyyy clearer up there. Obvious chemtrails have a definitive start and finish, and usually a black spot at some point in it, and then it starts again. This one hooked almost like a boomerang. If it were a contrail from a place it would continue to follow the plane, and not be just floating off in the sky by itself.

Imagine a soft piece of spaghetti in the sky, with a one inch piece missing out of it. Now fluff it out 30x the width of the plane. They do exist and seem to be something to do with govt mind control and keeping all of society in a state of alzheimers and inability to uptake positive brain chemicals. They don't want people to think for themselves and just become 'sheeple'.

Watch a plane fly regularly in your sky, then remember that image and look around for a few days. You will see the HUGE difference between the two right when it comes out of the plane and dissapears 4 seconds later, while a chemtrail floats off to the side in the sky...

I would be happy to look up anymore specifics or provide you images if need be, but they are outside of my house in the sky right now. Im ten minutes from an airport and see planes go by all the time for 20 years, and you can always tell the difference. If contrails looked like chemtrails, people on planes would be having heart attacks seeing all that crap flying out of the engine. They are attached to come shaped sprayers on the side of planes, look around or search it, this has been going on for years. Look for rainbow and being able to see beginning and end, also wayyyy wider then contrails.

"purported" - meaning no proof. Some chemmies would disagree with you and say its blood cells, viruses and diseases too. 10 different chemtrailers have 10 different ideas. And it just that, ideas.. Not facts.

Show us these cone shaped sprayed that you claims there are photos of. Bet you cant find any.

And you fell for the chemmie urban legend that all contrails must be the same and short lived. Sorry, it aint true, no matter how many chemtrail sites say that.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Over140

Chemtrails will leave a rainbox effect on some clouds, yes only on some, i see this outside of my house right now. Imagine a rainbow that only crossed one could, and you get the idea. Sun reflecting off the metals in the clouds.

Wrong. Colors in clouds are called cloudbows, or even more correctly, iridescence. Iridescence is caused by light refracting through water droplets and ice crystals, just like a rainbow is. It has to do with the angle of light when it meet the water droplets, then the angle of you, the viewer, to see it.
They are not caused by metallic elements in clouds. They have been known, studied, even shown in artwork from centruies ago. Want to find out more about it? Here's an article:
On the Cause of Iridescence in Clouds
It is from Scientific American, and was originally published in 1887. That is 16 years before the Wright brothers flew the first plane.
I also hope you have seen the "Rainbow Sprinkler Conspiracy Lady" video on YouTube. She, too, thinks that rainbows anywhere but the common ones seen in the sky are cause by chemicals. A claim such as your's makes just a bit more sense.
Science has the answer, therefore science is the answer. Unless you can produce lab tests done well that show otherwise. I won't hold my breath.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
What would Chemtrail Awareness Day be without Crazy Rainbow Lady.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join