It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail believers have no idea!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Dissent

Listen, at every turn that "pseudo"-mentary needs to be revealed for what it is...junk "science":

Listen, Strictly for consideration and contemplation, I suggest you watch the film, "What In The World Are They Spraying".

It is full of inaccuracies, innuendo and false presumptions. It is crap.

The major points are explained, and shown why they are fallacies, at this sit:
contrailscience.com...

The Man who made film presents evidence....

The Man who made it either is delusional, or else crazy "like a fox", and knows that it's easy to fool many, especially the gullible. Research more into that "Man", why not??

edit on 24 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

the problem in calculating the wind drift of a substance sprayed at 30K feet is the unknown variable. I say again, unknown variable. Of course we know by simple algebra that solving for X as the unknown variable is possible, but not in this case. The jet stream changes, at will, with no warning. The smartest group on the planet could only use supposition to calculate wind drift for those altitudes. I know this is a pointless argument, but since you keep hitting the horse, I will continue. If a plane, or a bunch of planes sprayed a very nice checkerboard pattern over Duluth Minnesota and hoped it would infect the citizens of Lansing Michigan, but 20 minutes after the last (KC-135) was done spraying, a slight warm breeze shifted the jet stream by a small amount and the chemicals that were meant for Lansing end up falling on the fine folks for Ft. Wayne Indiana. Now this might not be a big deal to a guy from Springfield Illinois, but the Pilot of the third KC-135 has a favorite Aunt in Ft. Wayne and she makes the best pound cake ever. Now that pilot risks eating infected pound cake. That is where the problem lies, even with real smart guys figuring who and how to spray. I am not saying it cannot happen, I am saying it makes no sense the way it is portrayed by chemtrail believers.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Dude, try to google "UN admits chemtrails" instead of saying it is a myth, and why do you only see them in populated area's?
edit on 24-1-2011 by Alternator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternator

Not Again!!!!! (aarrrggghhhhhh).

THAT photo, used by THAT site is the reason people who are experienced in aviation and educated about such matters (not lost in ignorance) KNOW the "chemmies" are hoaxing you guys!!!

THAT is the inside of a Boeing 777-240 ER during its flight testing....conducted by the manufacturer, Boeing.

The barrels are filled with a "chemical" allright...'deadly' dihydrogen monoxide!! Known to cause death to humans, plants and animals in large enough quantities. Yet, oddly, VITAL to the life of all of those same lifeforms.

IT IS WATER!!!!

Water s used as ballast, and moved around to alter the center of gravity of the airplane in flight, as part of the flight performance tests and data gathering....hence, ALL of that computer equipment, too!!!

EDIT...you deleted the link, on edit?? Just as well....
edit on 24 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

I think you have a problem looking up, there is a definition for contrails, that proves you wrong...

Wiki -- Contrails (short for "condensation trails") or vapour trails are artificial clouds that are the visible trails of condensed water vapour made by the exhaust of aircraft engines. As the hot exhaust gases cool in the surrounding air they may precipitate a cloud of microscopic water droplets. If the air is cold enough, this trail will comprise tiny ice crystals.[1]

Ice melts, no more trail, go figure

I must have missed this gem. Would anyone here like to guess at what temperature Ice melts?

OK great. Just remember that thought.

Now, would anyone like to guess what the temperature is at higher altitudes in august? Anyone, Bueler? Bueler?

Please click on the magic link to find out the answer. If anyone needs help understanding the link, please ask.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

there are several links there. Firstly from Alex Jones' site and is just his word that many things were said. No links to articles. the second is from wearechange. It talks about chemtrails, but uses fake volcanoes and cloud seeding as the examples. Not at all what we are talking about here. Please link the appropriate article for us to understand what you are saying.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
i spend mostly every dry day skateboarding in a fairly large british city.i spend roughly 40 per week outdoors.i see on an average day at least 15-20 planes that spew out whatever it is all over the sky.i have seen 2 planes in the same patch of sky at the same time and one was a very short dissapearing CONtrail and the other was a long expanding chemtrail that lurked in the sky for about 35-40 mins.these planes were also in the same patch of sky which as far as i know is impossible as planes communicate with each other via air traffic control to keep outta the same airspace to avoid accidents.the goverment has actually admitted that they spray the skies under the guise of weather control.just my opinion
peace and love

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Hey, there! Don't "chemtrail" me! hehehehe

Before some "chemtrailer" muscles in I'll tell you myself. Fort Wayne, IN was in fact sprayed by the US military in 1957. In the area of my home for the first 18 years of my life and the elementary school I went to K-6th grade.
It was something non-toxic, low-impact, and traceable, which is what the experiments were all about.....How far will something sprayed (I'm sure the exact mix of material and delivery medium is known) at what altitude, over what terrain, during what weather conditions, spread.

So "chemtrailers" this is a known incidence, it was done for a reason, it was not harmful in anyway.
Except adding a synapse or two that will fire in your conspiratorial-centered mind.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

No they haven't. That just shows a lack of reading comprehension on your part. The have called for a ban on geoengineering, of which planes depositing anything at flight altitude is a very minor part.
The whole of geoengineering is a complex thing, crossing many disciplines. Using your suggestion for a search brings up nothing directly from the UN, a whole lot about the KSLA Barium test (debunked completely), and a whole lot of "chemtrail" sites making the same claim you did.
If you can find something from the UN itself even mentioning "chemtrails", please bring it. We will be waiting.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Don't know if someone has mentioned this yet but I think that chemtrails may have something to do with protecting the earth from solar activity during the magnetic field reversal. The rate in which this reversal is happening is increasing. During the time of the shift, the earth will not have protection until the magnetic poles stabilize. (I'm not a scientist, just stating what I've read and researched btw)

So I found this site (among others that say about the same thing) that chemtrails may be used to protect us from the the weakened ionosphere when the reversal happens.

The planet is to my knowledge about 7,000 years over due for a geomagnetic pole shift at which time our ionosphere will degrade to a point where dangerous solar particles will reach the ground and affect everything including the possibility of a world wide cancer outbreak. The actual dangerous period where the ionosphere degrades to it's lowest point could last for a period of a few hours to an entire day. The real purpose behind chemtrails is to create a global shield that would decrease our risk factor by preventing as much radiation as possible from entering our atmosphere. If you give it some serious thought this story explains the majority of the characteristic spraying activity.

Here's the: LINK

I think it's an interesting theory, why wouldn't governments worldwide want to be testing this now? And of course they would keep it hush hush. What would they tell the public? Something like.... We're testing a protective earth shield by way of "chemtrails" that are releasing toxic chemicals into the atmosphere. We need some type of shield for the upcoming magnetic pole reversal. If we don't do something, millions of people could die from skin cancer and it will have devastating effects on the earth, oh and btw this testing may cause massive deaths among people and animals but we have to test it to make sure it works because if we don't then we are all surely doomed.

I just don't know....

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by skateb0arder

Then, I can help clear it up for you. The UK, right???

i spend mostly every dry day skateboarding in a fairly large british city.

i see on an average day at least 15-20 planes that spew out whatever it is all over the sky.

"whatever it is" is water that freezes into ice crystals. Deadly, deadly water..."dihydrogen monoxide"....

The UK...Britain.....here, a nice, short video to help you understand:

i have seen 2 planes in the same patch of sky at the same time and one was a very short dissapearing CONtrail and the other was a long expanding chemtrail that lurked in the sky for about 35-40 mins.

Yup...TWO airplanes in close proximity....means DIFFERENT altitudes. Hence, DIFFERENT contrails. Simple.

the goverment has actually admitted that they spray the skies under the guise of weather control.

No, untrue. Not as you described, here. Cloud "seeding". Very different. Experiments with possible hurricane mitigation. Have many hurricanes where you live?? (Guess it's working, then! Joking....).

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by flyingviolet

Going back to the OP, this is just the kind of thing this thread was about.....there is no consensus among "chemtrail" believers.
There are as many stories about what "chemtrails" are, what they are supposed to be doing, the material they are supposed to be delivering, the people who are responsible for doing it, where it is supposed to be done......it makes it hard for a debunker, working with the science principles that haven't changed much, to follow along with any 'chemtrailer' claim.
This wouldn't work, though. At least with the "chemtrails" as they are claimed to be seen today. "Chemtrails" follow the major worldwide air routes, which means the first-world nations, over and around cities. I know that this is because the majority of planes flying at high altitudes are flying those routes. For any attempt to shield the earth, it would have to be the entire earth covered. There are plenty of places left on the globe where "chemtrails" are not seen.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman
That means cold AND wet, perfect for persistent contrails and yet only the KC-135's leave the Persistent trails.

In fact, I have NEVER seen a plane of any kind make a trail that persisted longer than 20 or 30 seconds or so, until seeing these KC-135's.

Since any proof I submit could invariably be "photoshopped" or whatever...what would be the point?
Even if I had a smoking gun picture or video, someone would invariably call it a fake.

So, instead of an image, which would be more difficult to fake than you just telling us, we just have to take your word for it? Right?

That makes no sense. And even if they have to fly under the jetstream, that isn't low altitude. That would still be anywhere up to about 10km for the non polar ones. So you still would need some impressive vision to tell if it were a KC 135 as opposed to anything else.

How would a plane be able to create a Persistent CONtrail, if all of nature cannot summon one single cloud?

How would a plane be able to create a persistent CONtrail below the cloud deck?

Yes, temperature fluctuates with altitude. It also fluctuates with seasons, for instance in the Summer season it gets warmer and drier.

Did I mention fly under the jetstream? Where it's warmer and drier in the Summer. Oh, look...I did and you forgot to take that into account.

So, according to you, the chemtrails should be below the clouds? As opposed to a long way above them?

And, of course, temperature and humidity at ground level =/= to that at higher altitude. Or people would be able to climb Everest without warm clothing, oxygen etc.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

reply to post by firepilot

Who says only KC-135s are leaving trails? Do you actually have proof of this...

KC-135's are the only plane I have seen in the area leaving persistent tails, and the Air Force base I live near is also right next to an international airport...our skies are constantly busy and still only KC-135's leave these trails. Even through several recent record-low temperature and high-snow winters.

That means cold AND wet, perfect for persistent contrails and yet only the KC-135's leave the Persistent trails.

In fact, I have NEVER seen a plane of any kind make a trail that persisted longer than 20 or 30 seconds or so, until seeing these KC-135's.

Since any proof I submit could invariably be "photoshopped" or whatever...what would be the point?
Even if I had a smoking gun picture or video, someone would invariably call it a fake.

Ultimately the only proof you or anyone would accept as INDISPUTABLY real is seeing it with your own eyes.

And if you live within 20 miles of a base with tankers, they will not be making trails near you, since they would not be high enough yet..

What exactly is preventing these planes from flying, ascending, and then circling back to cover the area that surrounds their base?

Nothing, that's what.

Well that would be pointless of them just just climb up high and and return, they are on enroute to an air refueling track somewhere to offload fuel to other aircraft. Thats less fuel to offload to another aircraft if they are just going to climb up high, circle back, then go out again.

And no, I cant take your word that only those planes overhead are all KC-135s, because chemtrailers misidentify aircraft consistently and get things wrong. In one of these threads, I linked earlier to a chemtrail site that shows a C-5 Galaxy and they claim it is a KC-135 too. Generally when a chemtrailer tries to comment on aviation matters, it will be incorrect.

I wonder what KC-135 crews did to be so sinister to chemtrailers.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Pilot's are used from other allied countries, through a military type exchange program. This is because of the reason you give about the pie, you sir are right about that.All the pilot's believe they are helping the planet
and are doing what most soldier's do and that's follow order's that they believe are lawful.

P.S. The above comment is my opinion and I have no knowledge of any military operation's in this or any country.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheApachekid

NO, sorry.

Opinion noted...however, absent any factoids. ANY military "exchange" is infrequent, and very well known, and a very small minority.

Foreign military pilots aren't just "given the keys" to United States military airplanes!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by GhostLancer

I am not saying it cannot happen, I am saying it makes no sense the way it is portrayed by chemtrail believers.

I agree that there are many "believers" who might present a bad case for chemtrails. I also state that there are many "debunkers" who might present a bad case against chemtrails. The important thing for us to do is to present arguments and/or theories, and to present facts that back them up ourselves.

It is a bad idea to speak for others, though. Such statements like the one above (your quote) suggests that chemtrail "believers" are portraying outrageous cases. --Which is true, to some minor degree. I sould submit that the most outrageous cases are a small minority from pro-chemtrail folks. I also submit that disinformation programs are responsible for the *majority* of outrageous claims, once again, to murky the waters and distort the truth. What better way to keep the truth obfuscated than to surround it with a bunch of distortions and falsehoods? It's classic psychological operations techniques.

Saying that "it makes no sense the way it is protrayed by chemtrail believers" is a drastic oversimplification. The entire topic is not decided by a single person's interpretations of what they think others have stated. This topic should be approached on a case by case basis if possible, and it is possible. Instead of making sweeping generalizations, try approaching specifics. And, for the record, the term "believer" is wrong. People are making observations, recording them, presenting them and postulating theories. At least that is how I approach this and every other topic.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
Saying that "it makes no sense the way it is protrayed by chemtrail believers" is a drastic oversimplification. The entire topic is not decided by a single person's interpretations of what they think others have stated. This topic should be approached on a case by case basis if possible, and it is possible. Instead of making sweeping generalizations, try approaching specifics. And, for the record, the term "believer" is wrong. People are making observations, recording them, presenting them and postulating theories. At least that is how I approach this and every other topic.

The problem is most of the people on the pro-chemtrail side are all throwing different ideas out with no proof, only supposition and then claiming it to be fact. They are bringing very little evidence and what they do bring has been discredited largely by science. So I stand by my assertion that it makes no sense as it is portrayed. It's too scattered. If it was looked at on a case by case basis and proven wrong on most counts, would that satisfy the chemtrail community that in fact, there was no spraying happening? Of course not, since it has happened in the past in some form or another. So what we have will be continuous ramblings of people mistaking very obvious natural occurances for evil plots by evil governments. I suspect it will continue to get worse in that new and crazier ideas will be introduced as to what they are, what they are for, and who is doing it. Why by the end of this year, it may be suggested that chemtrails brought down the twin towers. laugh now, but don't forget that I said it.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
To OP,

I'm not sure if you yourself believe in chemtrails or not, your post was rather vague on the matter. I don't remember the title too well, but I saw a documentary on chemtrails. I think the title was "What on earth are they spraying?" And basically the chemtrails make the land and the soil very acidic, pH testing was done on the soil. This was shown in the documentary. If the land is too acidic, farmers cannot grow crops. An eerie coincidence is that a scientific patent exists for crops that are genetically modified to grow and flourish in acidic soil.

My own conclusions, after viewing the documentary, is that this is more New World Order world depopulation and control shenanigans... which would not surprise me one bit. I don't believe that ALL the conspiracies are true, but I do believe that MOST of the conspiracies are true. And I do believe that the New World Order is behind the chemtrail phenomenon, so that means it can't possibly be beneficial to humanity.

Best Regards,
Sabier

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join