It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail believers have no idea!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by HattoriHanzou

just so you know, the whole "do your research" thing is a joke based on the first part of this thread. Because I had a different point of view than a few other posters, they claimed that I must not have researched this at all since I didn't come to the same conclusion they did. Don't get hung up on it.

So you somehow missed all the evidence? I don't get it.

You are claiming that there is nothing to the chemtrail theorists' theories. It's pretty easily shown that you are wrong. Just admit it and we can all get back to business.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Newbomb Turk

dude, are you ok? Do you need to sit down for a minute, maybe have a glass of water?

Just kidding, great rant. absolutely top drawer.

I only did 6 years active duty. So I never got to personally witness the spray nosels. But Knowing what it takes to maintain a C-130, I couldn't imagine how enough of these planes could be in existence. I mean, please understand the magnitude of this conspiracy. Every major NATO city all over the world, almost every day. Just wow. Think about that. Hundreds of thousands of planes "mowing the lawn" over cities and even rural areas. I think your rant wasn't nearly enough to comprehend the big picture. Seriously, my problem is that most of the people here cannot agree on how often this happens, where it happens, what exactly is a con trail or chem trail. They take pictures and post them claiming PROOF! I am sorry, I just cannot buy into all that. Maybe at some time in the past it happened, maybe sometime in the future it will happen. Maybe out of the thousands of planes in the sky today, one or two is spraying bad juice on an unsuspecting public. But I just cannot fathom thousands of Pilots knowingly spraying bad juice on their families, collecting a paycheck, and going home to suck down a lemonade and a moon pie with a smile. Just no.

I can appreciate an honest reply such as this but how can anyone seperate truth from fiction unless they know exactly what they are talking about? Is it much of a stretch to consider the possibility that thousands of commercial jets are unknowningly "mowing the lawn" by burning jet fuel that has dangerous chemical additives in it?

"We" have a terrible track of making one mistake upon another such as allowing corporations to dump chemicals and raw sewage into the waterways, testing many nuclear weapons below and above ground, allowing nuclear power plants to continue unabbated, allowing cities to get away with huge garbage landfills, a make believe global warming crisis to divert trillions of dollars to the elite, georgia guidestones talking about 500 million global population being ideal, genetically modified plants for food, cloned animals, etc!

At what point does circumstantial evidence become factual evidence for any given conspiracy? Now I am not insinuating that chemtrails are 100% real but if you had to make an educated guess BASED ON PTB TRACK-RECORD what would it be?

P.S: Did you really think they would "spill the beans" to an initiate with a curious mind?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I have seen the patents. I have seen the reports that in the past, governments have sprayed things. Nobody disputes any of those claims.

First off, the entire chemtrail believers group is unorganized and cannot agree on any aspect of the conspiracy. that is a fact.

secondly, I don't agree that a secret group is actively spraying us daily. I just don't. It could happen, yes. People look up and see con trails because of increased air traffic and scream, "they are spraying us!!" no, they aren't. It's clouds. You need to step back and look at some of the claims being made here to understand why most of the public thinks your idea is nuts.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
More data on weather modification:

Utah Division of Weather Resources's history of systematic cloud-seeding through the States

India turns to cloud seeding to MAKE RAIN. And that's from the Telegraph, not the Pravda!

The facts abound... is your brain ready to integrate them?
edit on 20/1/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
reply to post by network dude

Well, I'll answer that chemtrail debunkers have NO CLUE!

I don't know why we should care about all these fancy meteorological considerations that only serve as cognitive diversions, since now it's a recognized FACT that they are using SILVER IODIDE (a chemical toxic to humans) to make cloud seeding in the southern USA, with the explicit purpose of WEATHER MODIFICATION. And it came out on mainstream news recently that 2 years ago, Australia bought an analog weather modification device from the King of Thailand -as funny as it sounds- to fight drought in the same Australian province that's got severe flood problems right now! Make your web search on that, there's many articles about it. As for the other potential chemicals that governments and military night be using, it's still hypothetical, but at least we have these proofs now.

...or perhaps you are not interested with facts? In that case there is nothing I can do to convince you, network dude.

Potatoes, tomatoes. Two different things. Silver Iodide use is not the same as moisture from combustion.

Seriously...there is a better chance you could convince people that contrails are actually formed as words in the sky to communicate with aliens....

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

just to put this in perspective "it's possible" does not equal "they are spraying right now!!! I have proof! Look at my contrail pictures I am posting with 'chemtrail' as the title!!!!!!"

does nobody see this?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by HattoriHanzou

Originally posted by Darkeligos
Thread can be closed now. Chemtrail theorists are literally sitting on the fence of paranoid schizophrenia. If you can see trails being formed off of the TOP of space shuttles as they leave the launch pad...then your "theory" is DESTROYED.

Theory debunked.
/thread

You know, just because you say it's debunked doesn't mean it is. Go ahead and debunk some of the patents, photographs, or the document called "Weather as a Force Multiplier" if you dare. Otherwise I would say you're a dishonest person who has no actual intention of contributing to a useful debate.

You're debunked. You can close your account now.

There is no debate in this thread. It is in typical ATS fashion....post a different viewpoint and be flamed.
I say good day.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Utah Division of Weather Resources's history of systematic cloud-seeding through the States

India turns to cloud seeding to MAKE RAIN. And that's from the Telegraph, not the Pravda!

you are in the wrong room. the cloud seeding area is down the hall and to the left.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by VI0811

Induce clouding? No...

Clouds are made of very tiny little water particles. They are so tiny and light weight that rising warm air from the Earth is enough to keep them floating in the sky, and cancel gravity.

The only time the water in the clouds reaches the ground (rain) is when the water particles get heavy enough to over power the rising warm air. There is multiple things that cause that. Sometimes dust and other particles gets attached to the water particles making them heavier, and creates rain.

Cloud seeding is were they introduce particles into clouds that already exist, so that the water attaches to it, and gets heavy enough to fall to the ground.

Cloud seeding is not inducing clouds, it's inducing rain using clouds that already exist. They are putting "seeds" into clouds so water can attach to them and fall to the ground.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

This has what to do with "chemtrails"?

What you did right here is EXACTLY what the op was talking about. No organization, no consensus, no research.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This is what i know about chemtrails. Since it's happening around the world, the chemtrails is making a holographic screen around the world. Which can project second comings or fake alien invasions, it's called Project Blue Beam. Check it out.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I have seen the patents. I have seen the reports that in the past, governments have sprayed things. Nobody disputes any of those claims.

First off, the entire chemtrail believers group is unorganized and cannot agree on any aspect of the conspiracy. that is a fact.

secondly, I don't agree that a secret group is actively spraying us daily. I just don't. It could happen, yes. People look up and see con trails because of increased air traffic and scream, "they are spraying us!!" no, they aren't. It's clouds. You need to step back and look at some of the claims being made here to understand why most of the public thinks your idea is nuts.

These two claims are totally inconsistent with your position against the chemtrails "conspiracy". To say that "believers" are disorganized makes no point whatsoever on the truthfulness of their claims. And to bring the false or exaggerated claims of some doesn't invalidate the FACT that yes, they are spraying us with chemicals, through cloud seeding AND extensive spraying of pesticides and animal antiviruses.

Cloud seeding involves spraying the air above us (along with these ground-based devices)... no matter if it's for creating clouds or more sinister purposes, they are doing it.

I don't feel there is further need to argue against your claims. Anyone is free to close their eyes on facts, or to make up whatever they want with it. You can say cloud seeding is actually a proof that the new global government is run by a superior race of superheroes from Saturn who wanna save the planet from dying, I surely won't argue with that.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
This is what i know about chemtrails. Since it's happening around the world, the chemtrails is making a holographic screen around the world. Which can project second comings or fake alien invasions, it's called Project Blue Beam. Check it out.

thank you for being original. You should be in charge of this group.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Again, you're ignoring my earlier statements. Nobody is claiming that it is one gigantic unified conspiracy. It's probably a number of operations, running concurrently, and operating out of remote airfields. The lack of unity among chemtrail investigators does not prove that chemtrails are actually imaginary, any more so than the lack of unity among physicists proves that subatomic particles are imaginary. One does not logically follow the other!

And yes, there is ample evidence that some secret group(s) spray daily. People have produced photographs and videos of planes at similar altitudes, some spraying and some not spraying. It's not clouds - it's chemtrails.

What the public thinks is totally irrelevant. They watch football and pay attention to the little things, by and large. They are too busy with their own little world to even look at the sky. Knowing this, who cares what they think about chemtrails? Would they believe that their own government has tested bioweapons and mind control technology on them over the last 50 years? Of course not. They'd say you're crazy for suggesting it. However, it's true nonetheless.

This just speaks to the stupidity and gullibility of the general public. They are cozy with their blanket of ignorance.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJesus

This has what to do with "chemtrails"?

What you did right here is EXACTLY what the op was talking about. No organization, no consensus, no research.

Not everybody who is referring to "chemtrails" believes that "THEY" are secretly spraying mind-controlling disease particles onto the general public.

Your link actually proves the existence of chemtrails. IE, things coming out of airplanes that aren't water vapor or combustion vapors.

Bu trying to paint everybody who believes in chemtrails as a paranoid nut who thinks they are made of poison, you are engaging in a fallacy. Also, by pointing out the lack of unity and claiming that this must logically prove that any idea by any person who doesn't follow the status quo is wrong, you are engaging in another fallacy.

Chemtrails exist, and your link is just one bit of proof that they do.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by HattoriHanzou

Thread can be closed now. Chemtrail theorists are literally sitting on the fence of paranoid schizophrenia. If you can see trails being formed off of the TOP of space shuttles as they leave the launch pad...then your "theory" is DESTROYED.

Theory debunked.
/thread

You know, just because you say it's debunked doesn't mean it is. Go ahead and debunk some of the patents, photographs, or the document called "Weather as a Force Multiplier" if you dare. Otherwise I would say you're a dishonest person who has no actual intention of contributing to a useful debate.

You're debunked. You can close your account now.

There is no debate in this thread. It is in typical ATS fashion....post a different viewpoint and be flamed.
I say good day.

You didn't attempt a debate. You insulted everybody and then left in a huff. I say don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Next time, come here with some facts, data, knowledge, anything. If all you have are insults and grand pronouncements as to the life or death of the thread, stay well away.

link   
reply to post by Echtelion

this

is not cloud seeding. it is a bunch of con trails. some here think it's a bunch of chem trails.
Everyone. I repeat, everyone here agrees that cloud seeding happens, will continue to happen. It is needed in some areas. it has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion we are having. Sorry.

link   

Here is a good read about project blue beam
educate-yourself.org...

Sattelites are used to project from the chemtrails
edit on 20-1-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Right here, you have shown that you have no desire to have an actual conversation about chemtrails. You haven't brought any proof, data, or information into the thread. All you have done is thrown insults around, and tried to lump everybody into some sort of paranoid lump of nutbags. This isn't very good behavior and I hope it's not indicative of your broader personality. You ignore posts that present evidence, and when pressed say you "saw the evidence" but it's "in the past" and doesn't prove anything about what's going on now. This is bogus and you know it.

Blah, blah, keep on truckin'.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Echtelion

this

is not cloud seeding. it is a bunch of con trails. some here think it's a bunch of chem trails.
Everyone. I repeat, everyone here agrees that cloud seeding happens, will continue to happen. It is needed in some areas. it has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion we are having. Sorry.

Sure it does. Cloud seeding on a widespread basis is completely in line with the researches of chemtrail researchers and devotees. You can't just announce that it has nothing to do with them.

Besides, how can you tell that's cloud seeding? Do the pixels whisper to you? Are you privy to some sort of cloud seeding schedule database?

You don't know squat, and it's obvious to everybody in the thread except your other two buddies who are professing, in the face of overwhelming evidence, that there is something to this.

In a classic turnabout, I'd like to see you prove that all chemtrail activity is cloud seeding. Especially in light of the excerpts of "Weather as a Force Multiplier" that I posted, that mention other uses for atmospheric aerosol spraying.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join