It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Loughner's "New Bird" Imagery

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Just want to add that I am a very intuitive person. I do believe that I am correct about his poem. He was not political but he did feel mistreated by the "system". He had a child's winey this Is unfair why me attitude. He did not see his faults in anything.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I think I may have it!
I believe its possible he is referring to a hoax. The bird he describes doesnt exist, the one in the video doesnt exist either. He is giving an example of a hoax. Can this hoax chat about a goverment? No. Can the goverment chat about a hoax though? yes they can, and I think this is his point.
I believe he is conjuring up a description of something to get exactly this point across.
It seems likely this is all related to the Nasa thread.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
very possible conclusion
Sorry it took me so long i got caught up....
anyway dont mind the title i guess i was checking out the thread and someone made this connections,
i think it fits very well since i still believe he was a victim of mind control....
what you all think??

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Has there been any developments. I was just reading on another thread that the sherieff has got info on jared that he is refusing to release can anybody shed some light on this for me
edit on 13-1-2011 by JDofENGLAND because: spellng

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
cool someone opened a new thread, i was going too but didnt want people thinking i was oswego lol, i see he hasnt posted in here, they capped him lol
i am still looking for that damnd blog @ nasatalk.com there are many so it could still be out there.but more than likley gone by now , or they never existed am i the only one who think jus maybe he might of been telln the truth?ne way the nasa logo is looking like the closest thing too fitting the description of the bird. oh and gods nebula,

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
cool someone opened a new thread, i was going too but didnt want people thinking i was oswego lol, i see he hasnt posted in here, they capped him lol
i am still looking for that damnd blog @ nasatalk.com there are many so it could still be out there.but more than likley gone by now , or they never existed am i the only one who think jus maybe he might of been telln the truth?ne way the nasa logo is looking like the closest thing too fitting the description of the bird. oh and gods nebula,
LOL do you seriously think oswego was telling the truth
it think he was a idiot who has taken us for a ride. There might be the slightest chance he wasn't but i would not waste any more time looking for this illusive blog

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JDofENGLAND

yea i think there is a chance he was telling the truth, but ur rite that blog dont exist either way now lol just got a feeling it mite be there,has angelwrangler answerd ne ones hails? shes ignored all of my posts and messages, and what about that backdoor guy gvn code ne thing on him, has he posted ne where?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I think it's obvious oswego was lying as if his house was raided by suits. He started the thread with a good topic i dont know why he done it. Lets move on and try to find out the truth

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Does anyone know what became of the women who described a similar bird on ATS? I feel like it was around a similar time. I know that some posters from the last thread were looking into it but I never noticed any new developments. The strangest part about this is the connection he had with Giffords. Roughly 65 days ago an undocumented meteor/comet is seen in AZ by Loughner and another women and they both describe similar looking birds. Im not as concerned with what they actually mean (tho there is def more to it) as I am with the coincidence. Also, Giffords youtube account was subscribed to Loughner's (one of her two subscriptions). Are there connections between any of the victims? What about the other government official who was killed (senator or something?) Did he have any involvement with the space program?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

edit on 13-1-2011 by Piper96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MaOtCtKiIcNuGsBIRD

She replied and actually visited the thread, told us it was just an unusual bird in her neighborhood...
nothing like what JLL was describing.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wagtail

Gotcha, my bad I missed that part. I must admit I did some skimming here and there. Apparently this kid was pulled over for running a stop sign earlier in the day but was cut loose bc everything checked out. From the desciptions i've read it sounds like it was fairly obvious that he was disturbed. Im sure that cop is kicking himself but it would be interesting to hear a statement come from his direction. Maybe he could shed some more insight into the demeanor of Loughner before the shooting.

I also heard that he had gotten into an argument with his father in their front yard after he was confronted while pulling a black bag out of the trunk of the family car. Im sure many are curious as to the location of the bag and it's contents. It seems like every time I dig deeper with this things just gets weirder and weirder.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I guess the cops finally admited that he has made threats to Giffords before and did NOTHING about it, not surprised. Also that he bought bullets at "see something say something" walmart hours before, also that he got bulled over hours before too....very suspicious....

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I'm still in shock that anyone cares about this POS

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDofENGLAND
I think it's obvious oswego was lying as if his house was raided by suits. He started the thread with a good topic i dont know why he done it.

Yep, once he mentioned the house raid, that kind of sealed it for me. But I am still left with a 'where is that freakin blog' mentality lol.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
ANAGRAM
------------------
Anyone want to help? I posted the below over at GLP also. IF it is an anagram, the more hands the better. What I posted over there and for here:

METHOD
----------------------------------------
A friend that plays around with anagrams stated to decode this sentence by sentence if it is an anagram (but if there is other punctuation like a comma, then separate it there also).

Also if you use some words that JLL might have used, you can reduce the number of outcomes (for example, the first section states 'You shouldn't be afraid of the stars.' NASA was a common theme with Jared so you may form that word and take those four letters out and try to decode the rest. Not saying NASA is in that first sentence, but this is a method to reduce letters).

Also, with the link that the OP gave on in the other forum (or with software) you can state words not to use in the results - so when you get results with words that are highly unlikely, just remove them.

Even with a method now, I have tried the first sentence, and ugh! So many possibilities!
--------------------------------------------------------

I also tried different sections just to get a feel for a method - kind of scrubbed it and am starting over. The link to that anagram solver seems to have a limit on the number of results (even if you choose 'all') so I may try software.

I am now just going to focus on the first sentence only until I feel I have something. And if I get nowhere with it, well I tried and maybe it isn't an anagram. But all paths should be followed until eliminated I think.

Thanks for any help! If anyone volunteers then designate the section so we don't duplicate - and if someone thinks they found a result to a section, it may be good for someone else to try the same section just to confirm it seems valid. OR if anyone does offer to help, we can have two people do the SAME sections at the same time, but on their own to see what they come up with - with so many letters, it really does seem possible to make moby dick out of it
The latter may be a better method, any takers? Thanks!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by lettingyouknow

I don't think its a anagram because look at how long it is you could make anything out of it I'm leaning towards a metaphor or maybe just a crazy rant with no meaning. They found a bag with ammo and papers it didn't say what papers though. Altogether from what I read he had 2 clips with 31 rounds and two clips with 15 rounds and a knife

edit on 14-1-2011 by JDofENGLAND because: added content

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I can't believe that he was making threats towards a government official and nobody said or did anything. Others have gotten in trouble for the exact same thing so how did they look at this kid and go "eh hes no trouble"?? I don't think that the bird description is an random rant, but symbollic. His writing style follow "Carroll's Paradox" perfectly (this was discovered by another member but was an excellent point) www.mathacadamy.com/pr/prime/carroll/index.asp meaning that his thought process, while crazy, was extremely structured and organized. He is also obsessive about grammer so I have a feeling his writing is more criptic than anything.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Also interesting:

His teacher noted that he always insisted on calling the number six "18". Does this mean anything to anybody?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

>No feathers
>Not male or female
>3 ft wings to die for

Not sure about the beak, feet or eyes, though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join