It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Loughner's "New Bird" Imagery

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
If you read the earth empires post's you will see jared was seriously messed up he says in reply to a thread called im smarter than you Dare
2010-05-20 00:03:35 I bet your hungry....

Because i know how to cut a body open and eat you for more then a week. ;-) www.earthempires.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by iniut

Nice way to save the information, and good catch on erad3 (and there is a 3 again). Also the instance of another 13+1 (E=5, R=18(9), A=1, D=4; 5+9+1+4=19 (9+1=10) so erad=10+3=13

This rant seems to support my interpretation of part 1. Same themes all the way through. And the emphasis on dates and times fits right in with the numerological analysis. Good job!
edit on 15-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: added more numerology

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDofENGLAND
i posted this in another thread jxc8.webs.com... check it out he says in this pic he makes his own languages

Webs.com looks like a site where you create a free webpage - go to this to see who the member of this site is:

Joined May 31 2010
Male
33 years old

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by nothingisreal
but small grey scales all over the body. (Other interesting words in this anagram: mars, rover, reelected, hussy. Slut and lusty and other such words have come up in most of the anagrams)

mars rover was a thing with him, use marsrover to remove those letters and then try the remaining - or I can try. I have not had time to do much between work - popped on here and there is a lot I want to look into!

oswegooooooooooooooo! I blame him for sucking me in on this lol.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Quick thing before getting back to work:

Other options for bird (may have been stated before...sorry if so):

>It seems most seals that use a bird (like USA seal), the bird's head is faced one direction to where you only see one eye. Maybe there is a seal like Jared's description. Long beak could be just a long beak in the seal, or something the beak is holding. Or maybe he created his own seal.

>He was into occult stuff it seems (shrine discovered). When people invoke (or evokee???) or summon a demon or angel, do they get the image from a book (like a necromancer's book) or do they create their own form of the angel/demon they are working with? I am not knocking this just want to know what the method it? Hopefully someone with occult practice will know. If they use images from books, there may be an image like this bird - if they make their own image, then this may be his own created demon/angel that he invoke/evoked?.

Someone else mentioned tattoo - would be nice to now if he has any.

Also that sniper gun keeps coming up in my head. Some sites use red coated sites and he has blue eys (right?) - so when looking though it, well you get ONE red eye with blue iris. A stretch?????

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
He also spells his name as jarared in the picture I linked above

edit on 15-1-2011 by JDofENGLAND because: added content

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Another of his youtube channels www.youtube.com...
Documents (see near bottom for info on the youtube account 2ploy) documents.nytimes.com... llege-documents?ref=us

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a loughner website made by somebody after the event jaredloughnerarizona.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I posted this a page back but I think it got burried.

He post a video that goes to Bob Dobbs
and it referances a cult that goes against scientology
its kinda funny that it referances V for Vendeta
and annonomous....

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

More fun with numbers:

First 911 (9+1+1=11) call came in at 10:11 (1+1+1=3)

7110 N Oracle Rd, Tucson (7+1+1=9)
Elevation 2547 ft (2+5+4+7=18 1+8=9)

Latitude/Longitude (apx with last #) :
32 20 09 11 N (3+2+2+9+1+1=18, 1+8=9)
110 58 30 33 W (110=11, 58=13, 30, 31, altogether 13)

Made it 10 ft before being tackled

The Saturday rampage that took their lives — and the lives of Dorothy Morris, 76; Phyllis Scheck, 79; and Dorwin Stoddard, 76

This from a Politico article but it is presented as 76, 79, 76 everywhere

Lot's of repeated numbers with this, that's why I like the anagram approach.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Check this website,,

Some the books JLL put on his myspace page.

Books like Wizard of Oz, Alice's adventures in Wonderland, Peter Pan etc etc, these where all used for MK Ultra programming because of the fantasy worlds they create and JLL is probably well aware of this fact.
I believe he wanted to appear as some sort of manchurian candidate but sadly, he is nothing more than just another disaffected messed up kid looking to become infamous.

Q. Why did he not turn the gun on himself like most manchurain candidates are taught to do?

A. Because he wants to enjoy his 15 minutes of infamy..

Jared Lee Loughner is a fantasist dreamer who lost his grip on reality, there is no coded message in his ramblings. His imagery is nothing more than a compilation of things he read online and in books, his logic was so flawed that he never once got the upperhand in any of his online interactions...

The only real mystery is why nobody in his life ever took the time to find out if he was okay and thinking clearly, life can seem scary at 22...where was his support?

I do feel sorry for him though, just as I feel sorry for the people who's lives he ended up destroying....

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

Books like Wizard of Oz, Alice's adventures in Wonderland, Peter Pan etc etc, these where all used for MK Ultra programming because of the fantasy worlds they create and JLL is probably well aware of this fact. I believe he wanted to appear as some sort of manchurian candidate but sadly, he is nothing more than just another disaffected messed up kid looking to become infamous. Q. Why did he not turn the gun on himself like most manchurain candidates are taught to do? A. Because he wants to enjoy his 15 minutes of infamy..

That's interesting, a lot of those books are connected with mind control or mind control ideas. I'm surprised that Catcher in the Rye wasn't listed. I won't argue too hard with you, because of course, there is a possibility that you are correct in your assertion. With this like the ritualistic numbers there are 2 options, either he was aware of the correspondences and was doing it on purpose, or he was programmed to include the correspondences. However, how can you be so certain that

A) He wouldn't have shot himself were he not tackled to the ground and interrupted? Plus, there are plenty of shootings that bear the marks of mind control ritualism in which the shooter did not self-terminate.

or

B) That these books, etc, were chosen completely of his own volition and that this was simply the act of somebody that wanted a lot of media attention?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

Here's what a channel had to say about the topic:

2. The shooting in Tucson, Arizona, was as reported, a mentally unstable young man’s attempt to kill Congresswoman Giffords and as many of her supporters as he could, but it was not the “senseless act” as often described. The shooter was acting under mind control and all who were killed or wounded either followed original soul contracts wherein they had chosen to participate in an event with “a higher purpose” or just prior to the shooting, they amended their contracts to include that incident for that same purpose. 3. While it was unquestionably traumatic on a conscious level for those who were wounded and their families, and a tragedy for all who loved the persons who were killed, at soul level the participants willingly served to force attention on the inevitable results of increasingly vitriolic rhetoric in a society that has become inured to that kind of speech as well as violence. This pervasive conditioning had to be brought to the forefront of national, international, awareness so the outcry for an end to incivility and violence can change the collective consciousness of your civilization, which in large part has accepted that kind of behavior as an innate aspect of human nature.

Interesting to think about...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Although the whole soul aspect is indeed interesting, perhaps he was a real MK ultra victim in a past life? Perhaps programming transcends death and can carry forward into other lives?

I doubt though, that all the people involved would "take part" in such a flawed act. JLL would not have presented himself so badly if he really cared about sending a message? the whole thing seems too cliched for me to believe anything other than the obvious.

Occam's Razor my friends...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Have you guys seen this? www.youtube.com.../u/27/M1JG4f2qV18 This was posted on Nov. 7th 2010 and is titled Loughner LIVE Tucson Arizona Amok Rampage

I'm not sure if this has been brought up. I don't think it has because I've been trying to keep up with all the threads on the topic.

Is there a way to alter the posting date or was this really posted on Nov 7th? If so, it looks like it was planned well in advance.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Here's another one by them. Mentions a satellite being shot down, and has some bird imagery....
www.youtube.com.../u/15/clX7MYSR_cs

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Sorry to keep on posting here, but I really think I've hit on something. This is the blog that is associated with the videos. derphyndharenblog.blogage.de... I'm almost certain there is a connection here. I'm going to continue looking at the site, but to be honest, I'm a little weirded out about even being on the page because I would think it's probably being monitored now.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kismetphayze
Have you guys seen this? www.youtube.com.../u/27/M1JG4f2qV18 This was posted on Nov. 7th 2010 and is titled Loughner LIVE Tucson Arizona Amok Rampage

I'm not sure if this has been brought up. I don't think it has because I've been trying to keep up with all the threads on the topic.

Is there a way to alter the posting date or was this really posted on Nov 7th? If so, it looks like it was planned well in advance.

Disturbing videos. It seems this guy speaks German in some of the videos. Not sure if you can edit titles of videos after the fact..if so, he may be trying to increase view counts. If not, then wow and more puzzles it seems.

Is this guy linked to a specific cult? If so, is it the same one that was mentioned in the old thread (I forget the name of it)?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
No, it's not the same one. It's this derphyndharenblog.blogage.de... Of course this is in German it seems. I don't know if Jared knew German, but even if he didn't, he could translate like I did. Still seems like a strange thing to do...the key is finding out if that video was really posted on Nov.7 with that exact title.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by strangleholder1
Check this website,,

Some the books JLL put on his myspace page.
Jared Lee Loughner is a fantasist dreamer who lost his grip on reality, there is no coded message in his ramblings.

Kind of leaning to this too. The message may not be coded, but it does means something - at least to him. But trying to decipher it to a high likely-hood is proving to be too hard.

While you can somewhat make out his ideas and beliefs from his logic-based statements, the bird imagery is so abstract and different from his other satements. Metaphor, physical object, anagram (I have had no luck by the way - will update on this later), invoked demon from his shrine, a legendary bird, etc..... Who knows.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join