It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Loughner's "New Bird" Imagery

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kismetphayze

Have you ever posted a youtube video? If so, log into youtube account and see if you can edit it (one from several months back as they may allow edits within a certain time). If not, then anyone with an older youtube video, try and edit your title to see if it allows it. I have never posted a video otherwise I would try.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Well, the only chache that I can seem to find is from January 12, so maybe they were able to put it up afterwards and manipulate the date so that it looked like it had been done in advance. Not sure...maybe someone who knows more about that can figure it out...I tried to use the wayback machine and it didn't pull anything up, not even the cache Google had, so I'm not sure what I did wrong.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I've never uploaded any video's, but my friend has. We just looked and it looks like you can alter title and date, so this is probably just a false lead. Darn! I thought we were getting somewhere. Funny how someone would go through so much trouble to lead us down the wrong path though...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
-454F

Look up 454 sequencing

NASA Astrobiology

space life

In his lucid dream he saw who created the eye of horus, the creators, why the government still uses this symbology and why our government officials do not understand what it means.

What is government if no one understand the words??????

What good is the constitution if no one understands their rights, the rights granted to them in the constitution...

Are you literate?

if less than 5% care than why does it matter if there is no one left to care, there is no government as established in the constitution because our "government" is not following the constitution.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
There's no communication to anyone in this location

This video is for all of you to see and reflect on, I, did not make this video for "me" or my family, but for the population of the United States who need to wake up.....

"I pledge allegiance to my Flag and the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

who wrote this originally?

Where is my Republic?

He mentions the Flag should be burned because it does not represent the Republic.

For which it stands, the Flag should be a unified symbol of the government as empowered by the constitution for which it stands.

Our country is not one nation, but is on the verge of being divisible by other nations.

He pledged his allegiance but was denied and kicked out.....

Maybe I am a sociopath (spl?) too but it is very clear what he was trying to say......
edit on 18-1-2011 by robertfenix2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by lettingyouknow

Yes Kismet... You can go back and edit your youtube video information (i've been a YTer for years)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
i've read through the Earth Empires posts and comments by Dare (Jared) and was randomly copy/pasting things from his comments into my google search (while using the instant thing).
i typed in a date he had mentioned, it was one of his month/day/ infinite year dates.
The year was too long so the google search instant didn't match it, so i removed a number (one at a time) from the end of the date until a match popped up.
This was the match,
modisatmos.gsfc.nasa.gov...
It was yesterday in the middle of the night after i had been reading and searching through tons of crazy stuff so it kinda freaked me out at first. But today after a good days sleep, i can see it was just coincidence because of the amount of numbers on the found page (but strange nonetheless).
But if you are so inclined follow the leads on this "found" page by googling phrases such as...
"Multi-sensor Aerosol Products" - "Aerosol mixture to be used in the land surface retrieval" and it will lead you to,
www.futuretechcorp.com...
and
www.ssaihq.com...
Which are interesting in themselves if not at all connected to Jared...

But in my Jared web-surfing i found this
Interesting when you start to go through this guys YT channel and related channels - this guys videos link him to Bernard Poolman a cult leader from So. Africa (i think) who has world-wide followers (Destini Prod.) and he uses an image for his spoken word videos of a chimera type beast made up of many animals. The mug shot of and ramblings of Jared could easily put him in the ranks of Poolman's many vlogers. Whether or not Jared was in contact with Destini or Poolman, or just influenced by YT videos who knows?

edit on 18-1-2011 by trika3000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2011 by trika3000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by trika3000

The first link i mentioned didn't seem to work - so i'm trying it again

modis-atmos.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Does this Buddhist poem look familiar...same style of writing. I see our JLL was enlightened spiritually also.

Deluded, a Buddha is a sentient being;
Awakened, a sentient being is a Buddha.

Ignorant, a Buddha is a sentient being;
With wisdom, a sentient being is a Buddha.

If the mind is warped, a Buddha is a sentient being;
If the mind is impartial, a sentient being is a Buddha.

When once a warped mind is produced,
Buddha is concealed within the sentient being.

If for one instant of thought we become impartial,
Then sentient beings are themselves Buddha.

In our mind itself a Buddha exists,
Our own Buddha is the true Buddha.

If we do not have in ourselves the Buddha mind,
Then where are we to seek the Buddha?

written By: Huineng

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by trika3000

Yeah, I figured that out. Oh well, I guess it just means that I exposed myself to even more completely insane nonsensical video's for absolutely nothing. LOL At least I was smart enough to look into date changing before I watched them all.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The problem with all of this is JLL's nihilism. His illogical reasoning.
e.g.
An elephant has four legs.
Tables have four legs.
Elephants are tables.

This makes the (any) message very difficult to pin down.

Is the answer to "what is government if words have no meaning?" nothing? (as words have no meaning).

Is he creating listeners? Those that will listen to him when and if he does speak out?

Sometimes I think he is saying everything is made up. And is just a construct arbitrarily chosen by someone sometime. And why their reality? I hear him ask. Why not 6 is 18?

It is clear he was flirting with perceptions of reality, and it is safe to say that his perception of reality was/is very different from the "average" perceptions. Which makes it so hard to guess what is/was going on in his mind...

Having said that it is difficult not to be intrigued... *sigh*

So just a couple of shots in the dark...

Could a green beak be a green bill?

Could the bird be Gabrielle Giffords? Was he planning to shoot her through the eye? Had he previously photographed her?

And don't forget JLL's interest in time, 2012 and the Mayan calendar and their flying serpent gods.

There is this story from the mayans found on Wiki p

References to the episode are already present on the late-Preclassic stela 25 from Izapa, near the Pacific coast, where a man with a mutilated arm looks upward towards a bird perched on a pole, and on a facade of the Copan ballcourt, where a war-serpent head inserted between the legs of a large bird holds the severed arm of Hunahpu.

Which may have something to do with his one armed flag burning video... Just my two cents...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Posted this in "another" new JLL thread But it belongs here really!
Take a good look at this picture, note- next to where he wrote "Terminate" it says "At will or Contract (challenging to find)" Could this be a clue to his suicide or a Contract Killing? look also under Prison "cause of sentance - None" maybe under mind control?
Looks like he'd been waying up the options between Suicide, Prison and normal life!
Sorry but it seems to be cut off on the right hand side where he wrote "Terminate"
Must be more than this on the jxc8 site but after a few days searching i've got no more than the earthfiles stuff.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c5bc19874b7d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix2
In his lucid dream he saw who created the eye of horus, the creators, why the government still uses this symbology and why our government officials do not understand what it means.

Any more detail on this? Is there an actual archetype that fits this description that many lucid dreamers or aware people have seen/visioned? Or would have seen his own version of this in his lucid dreaming or visions (if he had any while working with his shrine or worship area)?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix2
Maybe I am a sociopath (spl?) too but it is very clear what he was trying to say......
edit on 18-1-2011 by robertfenix2 because: (no reason given)

Wish I had your ability to see like this (minus the sociopath part lol). I think those that are good at poetry (or those that have experience with lucid dreaming - or possibly invoking) have a better ability to see past his literal words. I was born with math

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BruceWayne
It is clear he was flirting with perceptions of reality, and it is safe to say that his perception of reality was/is very different from the "average" perceptions. Which makes it so hard to guess what is/was going on in his mind...

Having said that it is difficult not to be intrigued... *sigh*

References to the episode are already present on the late-Preclassic stela 25 from Izapa, near the Pacific coast, where a man with a mutilated arm looks upward towards a bird perched on a pole, and on a facade of the Copan ballcourt, where a war-serpent head inserted between the legs of a large bird holds the severed arm of Hunahpu.

Which may have something to do with his one armed flag burning video... Just my two cents...

Agreed...intriguing (painfully to me). Did that bird on the pole have any kind of description beyond what you typed in? When you mention the red eye could be Gabrielle, interesting. If she had blue eyes and planned on shooting her in the eye, that would be red and blue. But rest of bird details don't fully match.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abductee001
Take a good look at this picture, note- next to where he wrote "Terminate" it says "At will or Contract (challenging to find)" Could this be a clue to his suicide or a Contract Killing? look also under Prison "cause of sentance - None" maybe under mind control?
Looks like he'd been waying up the options between Suicide, Prison and normal life!
Sorry but it seems to be cut off on the right hand side where he wrote "Terminate"
Must be more than this on the jxc8 site but after a few days searching i've got no more than the earthfiles stuff.

Never knew that said 'terminate.' I only saw the cut-off pic before. I was thinking a contract job or one where he can work when he wants to (at will) but the terminate in red seems otherwise On 'war' he also states possible invasion - this country usually does the invading, so not sure why he would put that, unless just listing all options. Not sure about the 'none' for cause of sentence. That does not make me think mind control, but I am not able to see through his talk - so you may be right.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Anagram Update
---------------------------

Have not had much time last few weeks, but in between life de la slavery I tried to see if I could get a cohesive anagram solution out of his bird paragraph. If it is there, then fail on my part.

IF it is an anagram, I would think all letters would be used (though there are imperfect anagrams) and it would have a good flow from sentence to sentence.

Note, if you WANT to try and solve this (assuming it is an anagram), then try out this software. It is a great program, though it may look difficult to use - and if you click on the middle column, it switches between two modes which is very helpful.

Ok, some attempts at the first sentence (There's a new bird on my right shoulder):
-honestly i was hired to murder her (ngb letters left over)
-why hitler rose to be murdering hands?
-dear listener murder by shooting (whh left over)
-lets murder by shooting in her head (rw left over)
-why i sent to murder gabriel (forget which letters leftover)
-why a shrine being to murder her (forget which letters leftover)
-phrases/words:
-murder witness
-shot or shoot
-goodbye listener, dear listener
-warning
-asteroid, or meteor, or earth, or star
-bloody murder
-horrible disaster
Tried another sentence just for relief from first sentence
- (the gender is not female or male.)
-nasa legend lie of thermometer
-nasa legend from the elite rome
-meteor lie from the nasa legend
-earth men do see falling meteor

Note: If any off the above sentences spook you, well don't fret on it too much. With this many letters, even sentence by sentence, there are MANY word possibilities - trying to form a flowing sentence is much harder though. I can probably find a sentence where it states the world will end tomorrow. But you cannot stress on things like that, even if it were true.

I cannot put too much effort into this as I am not 100% sure it is an anagram and I have very little time lately. IF anyone else wants to try, then a kind but anonymous person suggested this:
- Use words that describe a woman's body parts (or maybe derogatory words regarding women)
- If I get free time, I may try a few sentences with such words

So, I am not saying his bird imagery is or is not an anagram, and my efforts have not proved either side of that really. With JLL's mentality, I would not put it past him to play a game like this - but then I can also just see the paragraph being one on many other things.

Just giving all of you an update on this, as I said I would try.

....back to temporary slavery

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
For those that have put an effort to solve the bird imagery, thanks you. And when I get a chance I will try and create one long summary categorizing all of the suggestions, so any new or old viewers of this will not have to read through all postings. It will be a while for that though...thanks again

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Never knew that said 'terminate.' I only saw the cut-off pic before. I was thinking a contract job or one where he can work when he wants to (at will) but the terminate in red seems otherwise On 'war' he also states possible invasion - this country usually does the invading, so not sure why he would put that, unless just listing all options. Not sure about the 'none' for cause of sentence. That does not make me think mind control, but I am not able to see through his talk - so you may be right.

The "possible Invasion" could be Alien, we know about his fasination with Nasa and another clue to this could be that other pic the one where he named a new star "Fritdgup NSIO-157894"
That jxc8 site might have a few more clues but i can't get anything else from it, i've even used website ripper's to download the whole site and even the bits we know are there don't show up in the download.
I've also noticed a newer angle with Zamudio+Salzgeber and am still getting info on that too. Whatever, there is still a lot more to this and im sure we will uncover something, im glad you opened this thread after the other was trolled all over (seems to be quite a few JLL threads on the go now).

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by lettingyouknow

A piece of the puzzle or just a puzzling piece.

Here is the story of the bird and the twins.

Vucub Caquix
From Wikipedia

In the ancient Quichean document, Popol Vuh, Vucub-Caquix (perhaps meaning "Seven-Macaw") is a bird demon pretending to be the sun and moon of the twilight world in between the former creation and the present one. He is husband to Chimalmat, and father to the two earthquake demons, Cabracan and Zipacna. According to modern Quiché's, his name refers to the seven stars of the Big Dipper asterism.[1] The false sun-moon, Vucub Caquix, was shot out of his tree with a blowgun by Hun-Ahpu, one of the Maya Hero Twins, but still managed to sever the hero's arm. Finally, however, the demon was deprived of his teeth, his eyes, his riches, and his power. Together, the Twins were to become the true sun and moon of the present creation. The episode is only loosely connected to the main tale of the Twins, and is varied by other Mesoamerican hero myths.[2] It is also akin to certain scenes in Mayan art dating back to the 8th century and before.

He also talks of stars and meteorites.

There's something important in this video: There's no communication to anyone in this location. You shouldn't be afraid of the stars. There's a new bird on my right shoulder. The beak is two feet and lime green. The rarest bird on earth, there's no feathers, but small grey scales all over the body. It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris. The bird feet are the same as a woodpecker. This new bird and there's only one, the gender is not female or male. The wings of this bird are beautiful; 3 feet wide with the shape of a bald eagle that you could die for. If you can see this bird then you will understand. You think this bird is able to chat about a government? I want you to imagine a comet or meteoroid coming through the atmosphere. On the other hand, welcome yourself to the desert: Maybe your ability to protest is from the brainwash of the current government structure.

The bird, vucub caquix is represented by the seven stars of the big dipper. (Is there not an asteroid about to pass close to earth soon)?
Also this page might be of interest for an explanation of the significance of the myth and how it pertains to astrology, astronomy and the Mayan calendar.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join