It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Loughner's "New Bird" Imagery

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Anybody who hasn't read matrix's link you should it near enough prove's he is a crazy just to say it involves a bright red g string

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JDofENGLAND

lol yea read that earlier.

I wonder if he wore the g-string at the shooting...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MaOtCtKiIcNuGsBIRD

a psychotic satanist in a bright red g string is a scary thought. He might still have the g string on
I wonder what the other pics where hopefully they will be released eventually they would e funny to see

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
he was trying to get used to them because he knew that bubba would make him wear one LOLOLOLOL

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
So im reading about this shooting on CNN and they mention that he had a ton of posts on a gaming website called Earth Empires. His username is "DARE" and he has a ton of threads on this site talking about hitting handicapped children, relationship problems, frustrations with the world, etc. Im just starting to sort through them all so ill post anything meaningful or related that I find. If you want to look through them you can find everything here --->

www.earthempires.com...

Remember, his username is "DARE". Enjoy! I know I will

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MaOtCtKiIcNuGsBIRD

Interesting. He seems to speak almost normally in some of these posts but still touches on many of the same issues. Some posts follow the same pattern and way of thinking "carrol's paradox" but many seem to be (somewhat) normal conversations. This is def shedding more light on what this kid was like when he wasn't busy being a psychopath

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

This is a very interesting question. If there was a child/adult in the free education system with no memory then they're killed There was a child/adult in the free education system with no memory Therefore they're killed. Dare 2010-04-24 14:58:58 There are mental retarded children. They're possessing teachers that are typing for money. This will never stop. These mental retarded children are with an education. The drug addicts need to be weeded out to be more intelligent. The Principle of this is that them cocksucker educators need to stop being pigs. Dare 2010-04-24 15:05:30 If the education is free then we need to pay for higher learning with more study hours. We need to pay for higher learning with more study hours. Education is free. Everyone in the school is agreeing with this thought
wow he was wack lol

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
anybody see where he posted this
www.youtube.com...#!
edit on 14-1-2011 by rushunt because: yt link

lets look at that youtube channel it also has BOB DOBBS videos on it and it talks about $$$ and space(church of subgenious )
edit on 14-1-2011 by rushunt because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2011 by rushunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
This is based on the preface that he was a mind control victim (MK-Ultra or the like) and was being very meta about it in the first part of the poem. It is, I believe, significant that the 9 yr old girl was born on 9/11/01 and Loughner was born 9/10/88, 13 years and 1 day apart (13+1) It is written both from the perspective of a poet and poetic interpretation as well as from an esoteric/symbolic conspiracy minded point of view. My comments are [bracketed], the rest is merely an interpretation of his words not an advocacy for any particular course of action.

1 If there's no flag in the constitution then the flag in the film is unknown.

If what we think of as an honorable government is not, patriotic sentiment is misdirected. The flag in the constitution seems to be the symbol for a true constitutional government [such as the kind advocated by Ron Paul.] As opposed to the “false-flag” government currently in place that is absent a real constitution [which got taken away by the PATRIOT act.] The film, as implied by line 6, is the world in front of our eyes. Its description as a film indicates a detachment but involvement in the “film”, such as sitting in a theater-both a description of mainstream America zoned out and a meta description of himself watching himself go through the programmed motions. Also the use of film implies illusion-the film on the screen is a far different creature than the one in front of the directors chair. We don't really know the government like we think we do.

2 There's no flag in the constitution.

It is not an honorable government [what with the Illuminati and Manchurian candidate mind-control and all]

3 Therefore, the flag in the film is unknown.

Therefore we don't really know the government like we think we do

4 Burn every new and old flag that you see.

This has its correlate in “If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him.” In other words, let go of your attachments to either past beliefs or beliefs you may develop in the future about what flag you have been worshiping, Don't let your beliefs of what you think the government has been get in the way of seeing what it really is. Get rid of the false-flag. Burning every one you see seems to suggest three things, first, it could be a call to wake people up to the truth of the false-flag. It also seems to indicate the sentiment, “don't believe your eyes” in regard to this film you are watching. Don't believe the official story of anything in the media [be it regarding the true details behind the Tuscon shooting or what really happened on 9/11-I told you those birthdays are significant.] Finally, it could be telling us that we need to root out all of the corruption in the system before we can have line 9's new government..

5 Burn your flag!

Get rid of the attachments and beliefs you have around this concept of “flag” as used in this interpretation. Burn your preconceptions. The first use of an exclamation point, making this course of action more of a demand than a request, as was the gentler phrased line 4.

6 I bet you can imagine this in your mind with a faster speed.

Our minds eye grasps this sense of change faster than it will play out in the world in front of our physical eyes. [Everywhere people are awakening to the fact that there is something going on behind the scenes and this change is quickening,] A call to the emphasized action of line 7.

7 Watch this protest in reverse!

This is again phrased as a demand following the softer sentence of line 6. It's correlate is “build it and they will come.” See the false-flag government as overturned already. Envision a return to constitutional government as opposed to the big brother false-flag government, as supported by lines 9-11 [coincidence?] In a spiritual sense, matter/action follows thought, this is the basis for the law of attraction. He is telling us that after we have burned our flags and have seen what happens behind the scenes that we have to skip to the end of the movie, where there is line 9's “new government.” Presumably one in which the flag is in the constitution. From holding the vision of the end of the movie that ending can be created.

8 Ask the local police; "What's your illegal activity on duty?".

This seems to be a call to direct protest but is more subtle and layered., like the rest of this. On one level that's exactly what it is, again supported by lines 9-11. But, if it is an illegal government then the very act of enforcing that governments laws is itself an illegal activity, as would carry over to soldiers and military actions. But, the fact that he uses the word local and singles out the individual in line 5 suggests that the change has to start at the local/individual level. On another level it highlights the corruption in the system where even protect and serve police are corrupt. Asking the police person [or Ted Stevens or Tom Delay or Charles Rangel or the Keating Five or Larry Craig or...] “what law did you break?”

9 If you protest the government then there's a new government from protesting.

If you actually do something about it then you'd have something to show for it and you would see change in your government

10 There's not a new government from protesting.

False flags continue, people continue to be mind controlled assassins, gropings continue at the airports, corporations and bankers still call the shots. The status quo continues.

11 Thus, you aren't protesting the government.

This, like lines 5 and 8 is an individualization of the message and a tell it like it is statement. It's correlate would be “Be the change you seek.” If the false-flag government continues as line 10 clearly shows it does, then we are complicit in its continuance and are allowing it to happen, not doing all we can to create the change that he demands in line 7 that we envision as the end of the film. Unfortunately, under the influence of mind control or just crazy, what he did in protest was tragic, which I think he acknowledges with some detached regret in line 12.

12 There's something important in this video: There's no communication to anyone in this location.

He is very clearly saying that no one is home. Elvis has left the building. Whoever Loughner was at one point was no longer present. In other words, his core personality has been hollowed out. This is the most meta-mind-control line of this whole first segment. The fact that he emphasizes that this is of importance is almost a plea, were it not so detached, to see what had been done to him, as that kind of mind-control policy is symptomatic of the false-flag government that creates assassins while mainstream America salutes the Flag, says the Pledge of Allegiance and God Bless the Red, White, and Blue (colors that are featured in his new bird of the second segment)

From a line numbering perspective, the colon splits it in 2, creating 13 lines of the poem. The numerology of the shooting is another aspect not only represented in the 9/11 connection in the birthdays and in this communique (really, what are the chances that the Faces of Hope girl would get shot?) but right through to the ages of the 6 that died, all occult numbers:9, 30, 76 (7+6=13), 79 (reduces down to 7, also 9 is an inverted 6), 76 (another 13), and 63(6+3=9). Then there is the number of wounded: 13 (wounded in the attack)+1 (wounded by shrapnel) or 13 innocent bystanders+1 (Giffords) that gets non-stop press attention as the focus of the attack. The date 1/8/2011 is a 13 day (1+8+2+1+1=13) The only reports I can find say it happened shortly after 10am, I suspect it was 10:03 (13 separated by 0:0.) Christina's memorial was held on 1/11/11 (a 7 day, 119 (911 inverted) days into her 10th year) and her funeral was on 1/13/11 (a 9 day). Loughner was 120 (1+2=3) days into his 23rd year (otherwise known as 22.) An overall crowd of 20-30 people was reported. He fired 15 to 20 shots from a 9mm with a 30 round magazine. The same numbers over and over again, The fact that there are 13 lines of this first segment (13+1) and 13 stripes in the flag featured in lines 1-5 as presumably he was talking about the American flag (he is after all an American citizen) begs coincidence to sit down.

This took longer than expected so you will have to wait for part 2 which is much more densely packed with symbolism (10 lines, 13+10, or 13+1, a poem in 2 segments.) Until then, Controldiction is pretty close in the interpretation of part 2 and it dovetails nicely with my interpretation of part 1 but is off in terms of it's depth. NuclearPaul hit it right on the money with his Horus/CIA Emblem comparison. Serpent of Arabia echoes the above with “be the change you want” JesseJamesXX hit on something with the Baphomet and the Eye. Abductee001's later work with the anagrams are interesting.And, thanks to Rushunt for drawing attention to the 333 and 99 as well as -45 degrees (4+5=9 and – indicates a number inversion-using the negative aspects of the number) to go along with the other number correlations.
edit on 15-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: cleaning

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
home work can somebody find his postings here forums.earthempires.com... it says here edition.cnn.com... that he posted there using the name dare theres ment to be over 100post some people on there know him outside of there and reffer to him as jared he stopped posting there in june............
I want to read them and i also think if he wash brainwashed this happend around june
edit on 15-1-2011 by JDofENGLAND because: added content
I can only go back to june on their forums in the article it says he rants about handicaps asking another user if he would hit one
edit on 15-1-2011 by JDofENGLAND because: added content

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
hello..
im not new at ATS just a new account... anyway i too was reading the tiring other ATS thread waiting for a clue to the "oswego" puzzle... what a waste of time..

still i find this subject fascinating..

notice this

Erad3 was Jared.. we all know that

but has anyone made the connection how Erad is Dare spelled reverse

also i found this

The following is a manifesto posted in a video description, removed shortly before the shooting:

Classitup10 writes –> Hello, and welcome my classified leak of information that’s of the United States Military to the student body and you. Firstly, I want you to understand this from the start. Did you know grammar is double blind, listener? Secondly, if you want to understand the start of revelatory thoughts then listen to this video. I’ll look at you mother #in Anarchists who have a problem with them illegal illiterate pigs. If you’re a citizen in the United States as of now, then your constitution is the United States. You’re a citizen in the United States as of now. Thus, your constitution is the United States. Laugh. I’ll let you in on their little cruel joke that’s genocidal. They’re argument is appeal to force on their jurisdiction with lack of proof of evidence. Each subject is in question for the location! The police don’t quite get paid correctly with them dirty front runners under section 10? Their country’s alliances are able to make illegal trades under section 10. Eh! I’m a Nihilist, not someone who put who put trust in god! What is section 10 you ask? If you make a purchase then it’s illegal under section 10 and amendment 1 of the United States constitution. You make a purchase. Therefore, it’s illegal under section 10 and amendment 1 of the United States constitution. We need a drum roll for those front runners in the election; those illegal teachers, pigs, and politicians of yours are under illegal authority of their constitution. Those dirty pigs think they know the damn year. Thirdly, tell them mother #ers to count from 0 to whenever they feel a threat to stop their count. We can all hope they add new numbers and letters to their count down. Did you run out of breath around the trillions, listener? Well, B.C.E is yet to start for Ad to begin! What does this mean for a citizen in any country? Those illegal military personal are able to sign into a country that they can’t find with an impossible date! How did you trust your child with them fraud teachers and front runners, listener? Did you now know that the teachers, pigs, and front runners are treasonous! You shouldn’t jump to conclusion with your education plan. The constitution as of now, which is in use by the current power pigs, aren’t able to protect the bill of rights! Do you now have enough information to know the two wars are illegal! What is your date of time, listener? Fourthly, those applications that are with background checks break the United States constitution! What’s your riot name? I’ll catch you! Top secret: Why don’t people control the money system? Their Current Currency(1/1) / Your new infinite currency (1/~infinte) This is a selcte information of revoluntary thoughts! Section 10 – Powers prohibited of States No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility. No State shall, without the Consent of the Congress, lay any Imposts or Duties on Imports or Exports, except what may be absolutely necessary for executing it’s inspection Laws: and the net Produce of all Duties and Imposts, laid by any State on Imports or Exports, shall be for the Use of the Treasury of the United States; and all such Laws shall be subject to the Revision and Controul of the Congress. No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay. Each subject is unlocatible!

link

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JDofENGLAND

Here ye go m8 www.earthempires.com...#

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
cheers abductee he started a thread on there called why rape
i hope that sentence is thrown about by him in jail.... lol

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
He'll be gettin gang banged... especially if he takes in his thong!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
i posted this in another thread jxc8.webs.com... check it out he says in this pic he makes his own languages

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
it gets sicker he mentioned incest in poetry according to his own words www.earthempires.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lettingyouknow

my explaination is that the 'bird' is a construct from the different parts/snips of hallucinations,
he finally developed a unique, cyclops,un-feathered 'bird' after several sessions, after which he could
make the bird appear almost at will with his capacity for imagination...

There is a brain function that screens out the sleep time dream-visions from the usual day-time
wakeful consciousness...and that veil can sometimes become ineffective and allow wakeful
visions to be part of ones' daily reality. (such seems the case with 'Jared')
(but i can't recall the word or phrase -its been several years since i posted that information)

that's all i got to say about that (said with a Forrest Gump impersonation voice)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Omg check this out: Dare
2010-05-09 23:07:07 :-)

Lets say you are in the cell for life....

For nothing..: he says that in a thread he started called If you whent to prison right now what would you be thinking www.earthempires.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
What springs to mind is a Thunderbird.... No not the string puppet types. Its a mythical bird in North American Indian tradition.
A supposed sighting was actually in Arizona... Here is a description
"There is a story that in April 1890, two cowboys in Arizona killed a giant birdlike creature with an enormous wingspan. It was said to have had smooth skin, featherless wings like a bat and a face that resembled an alligator. This description has some similarity to that of a prehistoric pterodactyl, an animal whose existence was known at the time. They are supposed to have dragged the carcass back to town, where it was pinned with wings outstretched across the entire length of a barn."

en.wikipedia.org...(cryptozoology)
en.wikipedia.org...(mythology)
Just though I would add as it is reported in the same area
Take Care Regards

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
My first guess is that the bird was an imaginary friend of sorts.

He also mentioned that he makes his own language, so his bird rant could have a meaning, except its jibberish to everyone else but him.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join