It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Loughner's "New Bird" Imagery

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Note: spin-off from this thread. Please stay on-topic in here and refrain from name-calling. If a troll tries to dethread, do NOT respond to him/her and just keep the momentum moving forward. Thanks!

GOAL
-------------
Decipher the meaning (blatant or hidden) of Jared Loughner's bird imagery. Only task of this thread. This thread is not about the alleged blog between Jared and Giffords (though if anyone does find that, I think I will send them a reward...I hate not finding something lol).

BIRD IMAGERY from youtube comment
------------------------------------------------------------
There's a new bird on my right shoulder. The beak is two feet and lime green. The rarest bird on earth, there's no feathers, but small grey scales all over the body. It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris. The bird feet are the same as a woodpecker. This new bird and there's only one, the gender is not female or male. The wings of this bird are beautiful; 3 feet wide with the shape of a bald eagle that you could die for. If you can see this bird then you will understand. You think this bird is able to chat about a government?

SOME THEORIES (some existing and some new)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
1> Poetic metaphor (of a device, a new beginning, etc....). Anyone good at metaphors please attack this! I was never very good at poetic symbolism, I am more logic and math based.

2> A World of Warcraft character (since he was part of a community that was into WoW). Post images!

3> An actual bird/dragon (real or from legends). Post images or descriptions from legends!

4> Hallucinations (either from mental condition, drugs, conscious dreaming, or sleep deprivation). Anyone with conscious dreaming experience ever bring dreams to life so to speak?

5> As mentioned on this external site it could be an anagram. I can try and tackle this one but I need to know how to start with such a long anagram!

6> No meaning at all, just some ramblings.

If I missed any please let me know and I can edit. I would like to have this first post contain just the general theories and then the posts below can be very specific.

WHEN POSTING THEORIES
-----------------------------------------
Please be specific to each part of his image. For example, if you find a weapon or a bird that looks like one part of the imagery, but none of the other imagery ties in, then it does not really fit. Try to tie it ALL together. Take it as a whole and then break it down (like analyzing a poem I guess).

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM
-------------------------------------------
For the specifics that get posted below, pick them apart constructively so we can try and narrow it down overall. And if your theory gets dismissed by others, don't take it personally. All theories are welcome and hopefully we can try and narrow them down from dissecting them.

Thanks in advance for any effort to bear fruit from this!

Whole post from youtube channel in case it needs to be taken all together (not just bird) - can remove if mods think too long:
=|
If there's no flag in the constitution then the flag in the film is unknown.
There's no flag in the constitution.
Therefore, the flag in the film is unknown.
Burn every new and old flag that you see.
Burn your flag!
I bet you can imagine this in your mind with a faster speed.
Watch this protest in reverse!
Ask the local police; "What's your illegal activity on duty?".
If you protest the government then there's a new government from protesting.
There's not a new government from protesting.
Thus, you aren't protesting the government.
There's something important in this video: There's no communication to anyone in this location.
You shouldn't be afraid of the stars.
There's a new bird on my right shoulder. The beak is two feet and lime green. The rarest bird on earth, there's no feathers, but small grey scales all over the body. It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris. The bird feet are the same as a woodpecker. This new bird and there's only one, the gender is not female or male. The wings of this bird are beautiful; 3 feet wide with the shape of a bald eagle that you could die for. If you can see this bird then you will understand. You think this bird is able to chat about a government?
I want you to imagine a comet or meteoroid coming through the atmosphere.
On the other hand, welcome yourself to the desert: Maybe your ability to protest is from the brainwash of the current government structure.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I tried to send U2Us to some from the old thread, but spread the message to those that were productive as I am sure I missed people. Thanks

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Mythical Birds

I found this. Homa, is a mythical bird of Iranian origin. One specific feature of Homa: It is neither male or female.

The reasons I posted this is because perhaps Loughner was metaphorical, and he was hinting at likenesses between Homa and the bird on his shoulder, is reference to US/Iranian relations, particularly in reference to Iran's nuclear capabilities.

When Plutonium is in a particularly oxidised state, it has a lime green colour.

Plutonium In Solution

The one eye which is red and blue could be a reference to the ongoing North/South Korea saga:

North Korean Flag

South Korean Flag

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Most of his comments I've read seem like utter ramblings.

A bird with one large red eye? Wings 3 feet wide, yet no feathers? Can it even fly? And do you think this bird is able to chat about government? Well no, obviously not, because it's a bird.

Maybe Lougher wants to be a bird in his next life, a non-gender bird with one eye that can't chat about the government.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I am still leaning toward a Pheonix or an eagle....

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Most of his comments I've read seem like utter ramblings.

A bird with one large red eye? Wings 3 feet wide, yet no feathers? Can it even fly? And do you think this bird is able to chat about government? Well no, obviously not, because it's a bird.

Maybe Lougher wants to be a bird in his next life, a non-gender bird with one eye that can't chat about the government.

I think they are ramblings that are meant to sound clever and high brow, but in reality, they just sound confusing and all over the place. I just applied what we know of him and his ideas already, to see if something could be salvaged from it all and came up with theories as the OP suggests. I guess unless he actually explains it (logically) without his poor sentence structure and wording, we'll never fully know what he was on about.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Thanks for getting the ball rolling all! I'm going to play around with the anagram thing over next few days - even though I do not know how to start on one that size, I'm just gonna dive in and try. May be huge dead-end but so be it

Forgot it was stated but he wrote poetry in some of his classes - could be just that.
Why would he ask if the bird can chat with a government?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
There was a bit of discussion in the previous thread about starhitshnaz as an anagram- what occurred to me was Jared's use of syllogism as a form of expression and that the username starhitshnaz is a name reference for the AIA mood - this is interesting because the AIA mood has a all:some:all framework that has been applied time and time again by zenophobes...ie -
# All M are P (A)
# Some M are S (I)
# All S are P (A)

as in: all people who attacked the wtc are terrorists
some terrorists are muslims
all muslims are terrorists

There are only fifteen valid syllogisms - AIA is an example of an invalid form.
edit on 12-1-2011 by novaserve because: misspelling

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
______beforeitsnews/story/350/032/Arizona_Shooter:_Mad_with_a_Bird_on_My_Shoulder.html

Giffords' husband, Mark Kelly, will be the commander of the next generation Orion spacecraft; and that the slang for a new aircraft is a "new bird"; and observe the NASA Orion mission patch. That patch ties in all Loughner's references: it's a new bird patch for the shoulder, with stars, one red eye and a light blue iris.

See the image in the link above.

That would make the "gray scales" = the "thermal heat shield" used for re-entry on space craft ???

also... woodpeckers have Zygodactyly feet: two toes pointing forward and two pointing back. Not sure how that plays into things yet.

also...

A shoulder angel is a plot device used for either dramatic or humorous effect in animation and comic strips (and occasionally in live-action television). The angel represents conscience and is often accompanied by a shoulder devil representing temptation. They are handy for easily showing inner conflict of a character. Usually, the angel is depicted on (or hovering near) the right shoulder and the devil or demon on the left, as the left side traditionally represents dishonesty or impurity (see Negative associations of left-handedness in language).

en.wikipedia.org...

Sri Oracle
edit on 12-1-2011 by Sri Oracle because: clarity

edit on 12-1-2011 by Sri Oracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Could be any kind of bird I guess. Only thing that comes to mind is this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d74ce0a31e1.jpg[/atsimg]

Who's to say he didn't have a big bird fetish. Just saying. It's possible right?!

edit on 12-1-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
cheers for making a spin-off thread i have just been watching this www.youtube.com... and this guy thinks that loughners mum and giffords attended the same synagogue that just adds more mystery
edit on 12-1-2011 by JDofENGLAND because: edit

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Kevin the Bird...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d2bcdd854bf.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hello again....
I was looking at the cia kryptos and came across this cryptogram solverwww.blisstonia.com...
you can download the stand alone version for your computer that does a lot more but is very complicated. A bit different from anagrams i know but you can put whole sentences in. Haven't had the time to play with it much but ye could give it a go and see what happens. I did try home2.paulschou.net... for the numbers in his "year" post but got nowt!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDofENGLAND
cheers for making a spin-off thread i have just been watching this www.youtube.com... and this guy thinks that loughners mum and giffords attended the same synagogue that just adds more mystery
edit on 12-1-2011 by JDofENGLAND because: edit

See my post in the is jerod jewish thread! tis his step mother who is jewish.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
My girlfriend plays WOW.
I mentioned it, she pointed me towards a creature.
A "Strider."
Not exactly a match, but eh you asked.
Can see one there. Or google it.
huntsmanslodge.com...

edit on 12-1-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
well the whole thing is a very sad story, and what i saw in these youtube vids is a very very confused/disorienteted mind who failed judgment (judgment as: what is good, what does good to me, what is important, what not etc)

So i don't even want to go into "decoding" his language.

But just to put it out here:

If I hear somebody talking about a bird with one eye, no hair, no sex and want to make sense of it, i would think about a plane, or a drone:

one eye= cockpit, or camera lens at the drone,
no hair: check,
no sex, check.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Benu.

Mythical bird seen when all life on Earth dies.... and the planet is reborn by that bird. Rebirth.

"""There's a new bird on my right shoulder. The beak is two feet and lime green. The rarest bird on earth, there's no feathers, but small grey scales all over the body. It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris. The bird feet are the same as a woodpecker. This new bird and there's only one, the gender is not female or male. The wings of this bird are beautiful; 3 feet wide with the shape of a bald eagle that you could die for. If you can see this bird then you will understand. You think this bird is able to chat about a government?"""

No, that bird cares not about Government.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
well I walked away from this and the thread closed. I apreciate you opening a new one.

I have an idea about something. its right infront of our faces
anagram no. but Im really leaning to the space ship patch and his referance to Giffords

here is my idea

do you think with all his rejection from seems everyone, that

STARHITSNAZ is really like a hey look at me im famous

Im a STAR HITS N(orth) AZ

kinda like he was writing his own headline?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALadInsane
Mythical Birds

I found this. Homa, is a mythical bird of Iranian origin. One specific feature of Homa: It is neither male or female.

The reasons I posted this is because perhaps Loughner was metaphorical, and he was hinting at likenesses between Homa and the bird on his shoulder, is reference to US/Iranian relations, particularly in reference to Iran's nuclear capabilities.

When Plutonium is in a particularly oxidised state, it has a lime green colour.

Possibly a nuclear powered vehicle of some sort. We often see them injecting long pods of "nuclear fuel" into vehicles in movies and on television. Where did this idea come from? Why do we see it so often in science fiction movies?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle
______beforeitsnews/story/350/032/Arizona_Shooter:_Mad_with_a_Bird_on_My_Shoulder.html

Giffords' husband, Mark Kelly, will be the commander of the next generation Orion spacecraft; and that the slang for a new aircraft is a "new bird"; and observe the NASA Orion mission patch. That patch ties in all Loughner's references: it's a new bird patch for the shoulder, with stars, one red eye and a light blue iris.

See the image in the link above.

That would make the "gray scales" = the "thermal heat shield" used for re-entry on space craft ???

also... woodpeckers have Zygodactyly feet: two toes pointing forward and two pointing back. Not sure how that Sri Oracle
edit on 12-1-2011 by Sri Oracle because: clarity

edit on 12-1-2011 by Sri Oracle because: (no reason given)
interesting piece about the nasa patch--makes the most sense to me so far (as this relates to his 'bird' rantings) this case just keeps getting weirder--

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join