It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I guess he is off for the night. Someone started a thread about the possibility that the little girl that was killed was a planned attack on her. Could it be that? I read the thread though and it seems bogus. If the OP is still around, answer this. You said you gave clues right? What page should I start to re read in this thread that will allow me to cut my reading time down by 3/4?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Don't bother Moose it's a waste of time

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I call bs on this whole thing...I have been following this thread since the beginning and this is just getting ridiculous! I think it has meandered on long enough. Either way the guy obviously needs help and I send my thoughts and prayer to all those that were involved...From what it sounds like though I need to pray for us all...These are going to be a rough next couple years. I wish you all luck and goodnight all....Try not to loose any sleep over this

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Well Hold on....

Lets not go throwing the towel in yet, mabee there is something were missing. lets put all the info we have down here

It has to do with nasa
and the Victim
and JLL

he speaks of a bird with scales instead of feathers, well that guy hit it on the head with the new Space shuttle
the Sen. wife's husband was the pilot
they have had contact before
there are many many youtube sites this guy had reg to him
He spoke in a weird Cryptic (stupid) pattern
the light is off
I deduce there is no electricity
because there is no electricity
the light is off
(WTF)

I just feel there is something not right here been looking at it all day!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
This is one of the craziest threads I've seen on this board, and I've been surfing it for a while.

My guess is that Loughner is a Schizophrenic, any attempt to derive a hidden meaning from his insanity will turn up fruitless. If you keep trying, you may lose some of your own sanity.

Yeah an alien bird came down from a comet

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Yeah I think this is a load of crap. There are many intelligent people here and NONE of us can find this blog. Ive looked using several combinations of words, including the clues and came out with nothing. Sorry Oswego but the moment you registered with ATS you were being tracked. That is a given. There really is no point in anyone killing you for the info once the whole world knows. Who you think you are, Julian Assange?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

These are the clues he has provided:

It's a government official NASA related blog that shows a conversation between 'giffords2' and 'classitup', which are the user names of the victim and the shooter.

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

please go look at universe ave in az on google earth

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

short reply but which town

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
reply to post by rushunt

please go look at universe ave in az on google earth

What am I looking for?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

Yuma, I think.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Ok just doing some research on the little girl that got shot because of this crazy thread, she was born 9/11 and died on 8/11 might not mean anything unless your into numerology..... the year was 01 she was born and 01 the month she died.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ckstarling

My google earth shows nothing on that street in yuma

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ckstarling

OH. What's this?!!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimistPrime

I just put in "universe avenue yuma, az"

Let me know if you get it up and have an idea on what it is.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33

Originally posted by oswego
and you wander why i am weery about posting info it goes viral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! www.verumserum.com...

LOL

dude, the government has been watching this site for years... and years and years.

see how long I have been a member? yup? Even back then.

believe me, ask the owners of this site - they log government computers all the time on their servers.

so the guy was posting on this site - interesting but not ground breaking.

Agree

only thing that will happen is someone will say
oh wow lets look at all what he posted
and maybe read other posts

no one on this site has ever been given up to the gov
there have been people who "think" they have been followed watched but I think its more attention getting

Originally posted by oswego
i am already receiving threats . im taking what information i have and preparing, something bad is coming this way, very bad admitted by a government official, someone else will find this , just remember i wasn't a nut job pulling your chain i am the ghost that gave you clues and warned you

im out. thankyou for all your help.

you were not threatened I bet my account here on that

Funny the guy doesn't want the thread closed then later wanted it closed
I gave my email but wouldn't send link " Doesn't Know Me"
but was willing to call some one he didn't know to tell them he will sleep on giving the link ?
that doesn't make sence

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

YUMA. I didnt see anything there. There was a gate at the end of the street. Im not too good with this stuff and thought someone else should go check it out. It is his ats avatar Universe Ave. Go. Thought it might b a clue!

link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

Holy swear word.

This subdevelopment is called "Mesa Del Sol" -- or "Table of the Sun."

Uhhhhh.....!

link   
the little girl born on 9/11 (makes me so sad) the only connection I find is that she is a relative of the Army guy that was charged for killing a family in iraq or something same last name

link   
wow this just made me sign up so i could post we might finally have some evidence and the dam
guy is to afraid too tell anyone where he found it there is a thread about a mayan connection too jared they might have found the secret too i will be back!!!!!!!! this site rocks!!!

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join