It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybermerc
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

IF, and thats a mighty big IF, a planetary body is headed for us somehow I don't think having lots of ammo will save ya. If its true, all I can think of is the statement, "Bend over and kiss yer arse goodbye."

1. You always need ammo.
2. You can never have too much ammo.
3. Ammo is always appropriate.

okay, now I'm really going to bed

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Yeah, this is becoming another waist of time.

Later

link   

Originally posted by kroms33
reply to post by Moose318

This is what he was afraid to release (I think)

For real? Geez. I'm going to bed.

link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Oswego said gibbs before in one of his posts, so gibbs2 is probably correct. No way of knowing the correlation between gibbs and giffords

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

No that is not what it was...That was his excuse as to why he is supposedly in fear to do so. He doesnt want to be all over the net.....Too late for that

link   
you dont need that much ammo ask Sniper! LOL 1shot 1Kill

as for Navy vet? did they let you play with guns LOL (I KID I KID)

link   
Just saw this new thread...

WEIRD... This could be what he means?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
If this fantasy blog exists, one of us would have found it by now. I have been all over this story all day long, posting here about it too. Give me a break, this is the same nonsense we see puled at this forum all the time. Noob posts something, and then suddenly, this noob has earth shattering news, but refuses to share it out of fear. Oh please. If two posters here supposedly found it, how come the rest of us cannot? Because it doesn't exist thats why.

As a noob, I will just say that you are exhibiting very poor form and the members in this thread, who up until you pulled the secret nonsense were actively participating in your thread and contributing, wont forget about this stunt.

How disappointing. I almost feel this is becoming hoax like. Have you at least given the information/link to a mod because I don't believe it even exists.

link   

Originally posted by oswego
reply to post by Moose318

i am serious about investigating , and my end result shocked me ridicule me all you will , the answers will soon come to light.

I am actually glad it was that. I have been preparing mentally for it quite a while. I was afraid it was something much sooner. The way leading up to the event might not be cosy, but we humans at least have a choice how we want to spend that time. As someone who has read a lot about the subject (and another ATS spoke about something similar before in this thread), my advice is to be careful with your vibrational output. Love gives a higher vibration than fear and hate. I see Niburu mainly as a astronomical event, but if there is a spirutual side to it, maybe it will only "pick up" people with a certain vibration, people who have "a mark", if you want to call it that. (The beauty of vibrations is that you can't fake it). A lot of prophecies say that a new and better era will start for mankind after this. So preparing with bullets seems, to me, very contra productive. But everyone must find their way.

link   

Originally posted by Moose318
reply to post by kroms33

No that is not what it was...That was his excuse as to why he is supposedly in fear to do so. He doesnt want to be all over the net.....Too late for that

I'm half-tempted to e-mail major news outlets with his f#$%ing username. See how he responds then.

link   
reply to post by kroms33

If that was all, then dude is WAY behind....

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by oswego
get this the 9 year old that was killed today ... she was born on sept 11, 20001. really have a look. globalgrind.com...

Besides the fact that she was born on 9/11/ 01, listening to her mom talk just seems weird to me, I wouldnt even be able to put two words together if something like that happened to my kid....Im sorry, its just plain weird, she seems to be so proud of her daughter being involved in politics and she was only 9...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I cant believe it...It all comes down to some Nancy Lieder Lovin Zetatalkers....for the love of Pete

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

Lmao i love it

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

Nope, that wasn't it. That has already been posted in this thread.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
hey all. im only in the 20's on pages. just thought of something. I was looking at erad3's avatar and it says universe ave go. I was just checking out university ave az an google maps here maps.google.com...:en-us:IE-SearchBox&q=universe+avenue+az&wrapid=tlif12946382122971&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=S+Univer se+Ave,+Yuma,+AZ+85367&gl=us&ei=l5wqTbe8H4GClAex6bS1AQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBgQ8gEwAA and thought you guys might like to check it out. There is a fenced off area that leads to the desert which looks interesting. I am rather tech inept so someone else might find something pertinent. Looks cool out there, never been out west!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
wow....so disappointed. Plus there is so proof that this 'niubru' even exsists. I call bs. Although something will happen, is happening, but not that come on now.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Whoops... I must admit I didn't have time to read all the posts - so I was throwing in some random punches.

I highly doubt he knows anything about some fantasy blog- or anything that is shocking.

If he does, I am sure we will find out soon... but I doubt it.

Peace everyone

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
all these pages and posts and I am feeling nibiru rick rolled now for some reason.

Originally posted by kyeleigh
wow....so disappointed. Plus there is so proof that this 'niubru' even exsists. I call bs. Although something will happen, is happening, but not that come on now.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
i am already receiving threats . im taking what information i have and preparing, something bad is coming this way, very bad admitted by a government official, someone else will find this , just remember i wasn't a nut job pulling your chain i am the ghost that gave you clues and warned you

im out. thankyou for all your help.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join