It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 112
<< 109  110  111   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mrphilosophias

Either everyone on this thread has gone "radio silent" or I have a bad connection, but I'm not getting any new posts on my end right now. Anyone out there?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I have to sign off for a while, but I'll be back a little later before I finally turn in. I'll catch up on any new info then and try and come back with some myself.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

I suggest that if you point a finger you better be sure you know which direction. I was interested in this thread. I stopped posting because I was going in crazy circles. To accuse me of things other than interest and wanting to help is plain ignorance on your part. I have done nothing wrong here and i would appreciate you taking me off your list.

Thank You

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostpigeon

This is from AP, BTW:

On the day of the shooting, a mumbling Jared Loughner ran into the desert near his home after his father asked him why he was removing a black bag from the trunk of a family car, sheriff's officials said. Loughner resurfaced later Saturday when authorities say he showed up at a grocery store in a taxi and shot 19 people, killing six, including a federal judge and a 9-year-old girl. Investigators provided the new details to The Associated Press and said they're still searching for the bag. They suspect it could contain clues into Loughner's motives. "The bag is very important to us," said Capt. Chris Nanos, head of the Pima County Sheriff's Department's criminal investigations division. "What was in that bag and is there any relevance?" "What if he wrote a note that says, 'Hey, I'm going to go do these things and I know it's wrong but I'm still going to do them,'" Nanos said. "That'd be a pretty good piece of evidence."

And also this from NYT:

The New York Times reports that officers were sent to Jared Lee Loughner's home multiple times before Saturday's attack: A spokesman, Jason Ogan, said the details of the calls were being reviewed by legal counsel and would be released as soon as the review was complete. He said he did not know what the calls were about — they could possibly have been minor, even trivial matters — or whether they involved Jared Loughner or another member of the household.

Did JLL even start from his home on the day he shot Giffords, or what was what his route? Why the previous calls by pollice on the Loughlin's house? Someone was obviously on theri radar, but what for? And if they knew anything about Giffords coming to town, why was there not heightened security?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Thing is this thread was about his My Space message. And everyone just started adding to it. I was interested in this thread because of it but somehow we all got side tracked in different directions.

NOTE: If you do not like us or this thread then you do not have to be involved. ATS is full of other threads you can occupy your self with.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mrphilosophias

You are right on with this. but I have one question that has been bugging me for along time. She had NO security at this event? I mean with all the mail explosives targeting the government before this? I do not get it.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SHABBYCAT

I am new to posting stuff on these kinds of things so I reacted to a damn troll befor I even realized I was being trolled. You guys did too. Lets just forget the troll and move on. I for one wasted my freakin time I had to come back and read and post messing with this damn troll ,im off to sleep.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Seeing that the thread has now turned into nothing more than off-topic name-calling...

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 109  110  111   >>

join