It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moose318
Well there you have it. JLL's quotes are on AP yahoo news from you know where... Are they looking at this site? You betcha!

news.yahoo.com...
edit on 9-1-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

Well that confirms it. The press apparently "knows" that Erad3 was actually Jared LL. This feels so wierd to have read those words earlier today and thinking that "yes, they seem to fit the profile of the 'suspect'" and then to come back hours later and read them in a news story.

I should raise one point that Jared in this news profile seems very similar (to me anyways), to what I have read about Marcus Wayne Chenault, the man who killed Martin Luther King Jr's mother as she played the organ at Ebenezer Baptist church on June 30th, 1974. (See this link):
Marcus Chenault

Note that I am not speculating that there is an potential reality to the idea that Chenault was a victim of "MK Ultra mid control", as is mentioned in this blog post.

Of course, I have no background in criminology or psychology so this is purely a non-professional impression.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by capgirl

Sorry to confuse you. I'm still on page 26 dude! Just came to mind and didnt want to forget about it by page 40 whatever. Plus. Its late!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimistPrime
reply to post by SamuelDemocritus

The only thing I can make of the green meteor is 433 Eros. Maybe this green meteor broke of of it before Eros is supposed to pass by the Earth, maybe Eros isnt going to just pass by.

en.wikipedia.org...

On January 31, 2012, Eros is expected to pass Earth at 0.179 astronomical units (16.6 million miles), about 70 times the distance to the moon, with a visual magnitude of +8.1.

I haven't found any evidence stating that a piece broke off of this particular near-Earth object...but will keep my eyes and ears open.

link   
reply to post by rushunt

Very nice I was to, im upin burlington now. I wish I could put a finger on what it is but I can't. Somethin is just botherin me.

link   
reply to post by OptimistPrime

I guess its possible but eros itself is not green. Also, I think we have the technology that would allow us to divert the asteroid. I mean destroying an asteroid that is going to impact us is not needed just a big enough boost to make it miss us. I could be totally wrong of course but I remember watching a special on some science channel about how we could use nukes or even a solar sail like a big magnifying glass to divert an asteroid.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I sent them both private messages. she blew me off with Ill get back to you

He answered most of my questions and I will paraphrase nothing new that hasnt been here already

look for official nasa vic and shooter
I didnt find it more please
Its an official document
Nope what about the green meteor
Its not the meteor its what it broke off of
you talking about the agency?
if that is what you call it
should I have stayed inside today or is it the other one I am watching out for
Its what is to come
You mean the gates and the return of the Annuniki(sp)
no mention of aliens...

that about sums it up?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The Green star falling from the sky with everyone seeing it may in fact be CHRISTINE GREEN she is famous now for dieing ( fallen star....)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
"Table of the Sun".......NOOOO good!
We all know here that the Sun is what is worshipped by these evil entitys, or w/e they are...maybe this is their place of sacrification, like huge sacrifice table?
PLEASE LOOK UP OPERATION BLACK SWAN!!!!
Maybe this is what the OP found??
this is very freightneing.....

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
No Kddin I had a house in (around) burlington.... long story Im sure youll figure that one out.... LOL

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

It could of had some sort of chemical properties causing this chunk to burn green when it got close to Earths atmosphere. Maybe this is why Jared was so mad (sorry for the pun) about NASA, they have been known to lie before.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
As far as meteors are concerned, the onbly thing that makes them green is the liquid gases inside and the burning up coming through our atmosphere.

I have stared at this thread for way too long....peace

link   
is the guy who tlkd too the op still here? wht did he sound like on the phone
did he sound like he was crzy ? telling the truth details man details we need em.

link   

Originally posted by rushunt
I sent them both private messages. she blew me off with Ill get back to you

He answered most of my questions and I will paraphrase nothing new that hasnt been here already

look for official nasa vic and shooter
I didnt find it more please
Its an official document
Nope what about the green meteor
Its not the meteor its what it broke off of
you talking about the agency?
if that is what you call it
should I have stayed inside today or is it the other one I am watching out for
Its what is to come
You mean the gates and the return of the Annuniki(sp)
no mention of aliens...

that about sums it up?

Did he claim it was an official document? Or did you ask him if it was? He sounds like a nibiru believer that made a whole long drawn out thread and had a good laugh stringing everyone along. He took a complete turn from what everyone thought was going on. I also find it interesting that after he called upon ATS to help him investigate because he needed the members resources that he himself is the one who found the supposed sensitive information.

link   
reply to post by OptimistPrime

The green meteor reference may be to Christine Green the girl who was murdered

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
what is the ops phone number i want too call him up

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

yeah buddy you need to smoke another bowl

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

he stated official document

link   
reply to post by SemiConscious

Sigh, I do not think we will get anywhere. I suppose the joke is on us. This has been an interesting thread none the less. Its time for me to retire for the night. Ill shall pop in tomorrow to see if anything has changed. Good luck to all the sleuths.

link   

Originally posted by mike184ever
reply to post by Moose318

yeah buddy you need to smoke another bowl

Star for you my friend.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

how much more straing would you feel if you read them as they were entered

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>