It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Ok people, enlighten me.

Why did it jump from GIMME THE LINK to a pic of google earth of az and that pic star was showing?

I am seriously so freakin confused...im about to start drooling because my brain is numbing.

Explanation plleeeeease *bats eyelashes*

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Ok left wing and right wing look at his mask it is kinda owl like mabee his weird choice in dress was his interp. of a bird he only has one arm/wing so he is stating he is left wing>

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

Hm idk man kinda like the song stairway to heaven when u play it backwards...weird stuff.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
This kids history screams highschool liberal turned schizo libertarian anarchist

pot head into philosophy in a band taking poetry classes and writing in Aristotle/plato logical arguments with a mix of that Carrols paradox----> very left wing to me

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
tht myan jared thread is also on to this.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by capgirl

Somebody randomly mentioned his avatar on ATS was concerning a "Universe Avenue." He/she did some digging, found that there was a debatably peculiar-looking Universe Ave. in Yuma. Some people were having trouble getting the view up on Google Earth. That's it.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
very weird Sniper? ok you know how you have developed that sense the one that says something isnt right here (Marine talk) I feel that way about this something isnt kopasetic It may jsut be that I cant profile this dude?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Ok the democrats are gonna disappear in 2012 and Repubs are gonna give Arizona to mexico to help with their space program in order to get everyone to the helix nebula to avoid Nibiru.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

I know man its crazy. I have been reading this site for a long time now. I registered a little while back but never really post. From what I read, one of two things seems to happen all the time. A thread with questionable evidence is presented and debunked in the first 5 to 10 pages, or a thread gets massive stars and flags seems really entertaining and then becomes a hoax. One of us who has the balls to post something if it was found, would have found what Oswego was talking about if his clues were close or if it existed period. He played the I'm not going to tell you card trying to stall long enough to come up with a bogus link and claim it had been removed from the net. When he saw that the members weren't going to settle for that he claimed death threats. Over a blog conversation? With pseudonyms? About nibiru? I doubt the government feels that information is worth taking someone out over. Using a blog about niburu as his evidence would result in him being instantaneously discredited in the mainstream. If real, I think he could have shared with little fear.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
OMG another bird reference is the Parrot

he keeps mentioning mind control and controlling grammar (language)
parrots just repeat what you say
maybe he is also saying that everyone is just parroting the what the govt. tells them

link   
i didnt read the entire thread but skimmed alot did someone say thatgiffords would have amnesia when she came out of this? wpi;d that be a clue? and what is the deal with az?

link   
reply to post by ckstarling

Ah ok well thank you! Im trying not to get all confused and I was doing a pretty good job

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

I agree that something is probably out of the ordinary, but went it turned to green meteors and nibiru it got way out of hand. I honestly don't believe that he was brainwashed but the MK ULTRA scenario was the most logically plausible. Then it snowballed to shenanigans.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

I totally agree, somethin really isn't sitting well with me with all these guys just signing up today....I just got a gut feeling, whether its something small or large all the symbols don't add up.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SemiConscious
OMG another bird reference is the Parrot

he keeps mentioning mind control and controlling grammar (language)
parrots just repeat what you say
maybe he is also saying that everyone is just parroting the what the govt. tells them

As in the parrot is being controled because it uses the language we give it so that is all it knows and

we keep them in cages like all the conspiracies say the govt does to us

when we take them out like a pirate they are looking over your shoulder like big brother

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by oswego
i am already receiving threats . im taking what information i have and preparing, something bad is coming this way, very bad admitted by a government official, someone else will find this , just remember i wasn't a nut job pulling your chain i am the ghost that gave you clues and warned you

im out. thankyou for all your help.

I bet this person never logs back in just to make it feel more authentic LOL

Gooood night!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SamuelDemocritus

The only thing I can make of the green meteor is 433 Eros. Maybe this green meteor broke of of it before Eros is supposed to pass by the Earth, maybe Eros isnt going to just pass by.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SamuelDemocritus

Agree with that the nibiru comet lost me.... Id like to see this page..

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
where is the chick that confirmed wht the op statedin some post she gave him a code but it wasnt
in the reply it was in reasongiven for edit did ne one catch that something bout a fox on the run

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MarineSniper12Kills

good to know I am not the only one..LOL

I was stationed in Jacksonville N.c. (armpit of the universe) 2nd srig on my last leg of my tour

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join