It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ckstarling

It's an empty planned neighborhood, streets are all there but there aren't any houses yet. Seems like it's just going to be a new building project soon. I see nothing of interest there.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Well there is alot of housing south of the street, and a big empty space of desert north. It is pretty close to the mexican border.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I have been reading this entire thread just to see if anything would come of it. I personally think the shooter was a mentally ill individual. However, for argument sake lets say that there is something to this conspiracy. I personally feel like the poster who said we have been nibiru rick rolled after 40 pages. We have an OP who claims to have information on a blog. He refuses to post the information and claims he has already received death threats. However, he said he would sleep on it and may release the information tomorrow. That shows possible intent to disclose at a later date. He admitted to downloading the information onto a usb flash drive so even if the blog is removed from the net, he still has the information. He claims to already be receiving death threats and decides to keep the information to himself. Any rational person would realize that after already A) showing potential to disclose later, B) having the information backed up on a flash drive, and C) already receiving death threats, that the only prudent action would be to go as viral as possible as quick as possible. Yet, the OP states that he won't publish the info because he is afraid of it going viral. He fears the one thing that would actually save his neck if everything he says is true (which I highly highly doubt). Everyone really did just get nibiru rick rolled. Terrible too, considering people actually did their best to collaborate and work on this project to see if there was any validity to what the OP stated and then he takes everyone's research makes a bogus claim that defies all logic about not posting his findings and then bounces.

link   
reply to post by rushunt

Man do you believe any of it?

link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

There's what I get.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I went there and didnt see anything. do you think past that gate is where he filmed the flag burning?

has anybody else found the endless youtube accounts

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Star check ur u2u

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ckstarling

reply to post by mutantgenius

There's what I get.

same here.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

I watched the flag vid......wat a hell of a song to play in the background....weird as hell how he creeped up to it, and what was the purpose of a trash bag around his legs?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimistPrime

is this where nibirus gunna hit?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

Im not seeing anything on there that would account for the group of trees in the video.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Wow I do.... but only because my gut says there is something here we dont know or understand

not really the part about niburu or the anuniki or the agency.....

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Your guess is as good as mine. Who knows, maybe Yuma will get annexed and that is where the Mexican NASA will be. LOL

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Ok It it university ave in Tucson Arizona. The street runs through the university of arizona and is just south east of pima community college where the killer went to school.

Interesting to note is that the bird has many references to play off of:

The description sounds like a tucan which sounds a lot like tucson

Phoenix is a bird near the 33 parallel and is associatedf with death and rebirth (note the flag burning then play video
in reverse)

In politics they refer to LEFT WING and RIGHT WING politics well that sounds like a bird to me.

----> he says he only has his right arm ( did the left one fail him?) or maybe it was his right to bear arms.

Also look up the definition of conscience it has to do with morality of actions
His youtube account thegreatpiniter shows just how crazy he is one his video about the forum is posted shortly after his July something post about NASA I believe

NASA the EAGLE has landed giffords nasa commite and astronaught husband

It all seems fishy to me.

Oh and I have been snooping around for a while now but just couldn't resist adding my two cents to the discussion

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SamuelDemocritus

Definitely Nibiru rolled. Noticed this guy was a brand news user... why is it always the new users? Can't at least one of the older users do it too?

Kidding.

It is a shame. It was scrambling around the net googling like a champ... than bam.

Oh well.

link   
Man I dont know Sniper.... Mabee he was an artsy fartsy kid and it ment something to him. I know it keeps saying play it backwards so I paused it and let it load and played it backwards with the slider, jsut as weird but the flag rises all that jazz.. Is he portraying a wounded soldier?

link   
reply to post by OptimistPrime

if you go into street view there are people sitting out in the street and such. like I said, i had a look but am not too good with 3d in general.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
FWIW, this area is 14 miles from a major Marine Corps air station.

My cousin's husband is a Marine based out of Yuma...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
what i do not get is most people who are crazy or lieing usually they have crazy posts or signs beforethat there a shill has anyone looked at oswegos prior posts and threads pretty normal imo
he seems to want the truth whywould helie ? and what about that other chick who backed his story up? was she in on it too? what if 2012 is real i mean look at all the signs we have been shown already crazycrap!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SemiConscious

Nice finds

makes a bit more sense now that you decoded some of the cryptic wording.

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join