It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Ya i meant to send that response to him. This is getting hilarious

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

Could of been about the space shuttle comment on the scroll across the screen ......

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ckstarling

find it yourself !!! troll i did the hard work finding it gave you the clues , not comfortable giving out the info because im not sure what would happen , if you found it you'd take a while to think also

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by oswego

find it yourself !!! troll i did the hard work finding it gave you the clues , not comfortable giving out the info because im not sure what would happen , if you found it you'd take a while to think also

What did you search for?

Specifics

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

She is def not the troll.....the troll is you. Take your fake.....somewhere, or be a man and post the dam link.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
and you wander why i am weery about posting info it goes viral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! www.verumserum.com...

link   

Hey, I thought this was an online discussion community...if you have it, post it! WTF is wrong with you?

link   

Originally posted by Epiphron

Gibbs2? Who's that? Is that specifically the username he told you? How would we know that is Giffords?

Hell if I know. I'm just passing on what he said on the phone. Then again, my ears are bad (sonar), and he may have said "giffs2" or "giffords2". Like I've said from the beginning, if I get the link, it WILL be posted immediately. Nothing more I can do than that. I'm in the dark just like everyone else.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

I don't know; that is the million dollar question IF this is the case, or if it is something similar.

link   
reply to post by oswego

YEEEE HAWWWWW!! That's the best news I've heard all night.
Hopefully it will come to light sooner rather than later.

So far what I'm piecing together is:

Niburu, or its equivalent is a true phenomenon.

This once ridiculed, but now possibly confirmed threat will be the "TA DAAAAAAA" of December 21st, 2012, and will destroy life as we know it.

It may or may not include alien life forms.

It may or may not include total annhiliation of our planet.

We may or may not get the answers to the most interesting questions until tomorrow, if the OP decides to share this information after a good nights sleep.

Now, this stupid gal is going to get herself a good night's sleep because I have to be halfway useful for work in the morning.

G'nite.

link   
I hadn't seen this discussed thus far, so I apologize if it has been, but I found an article that alleges to have the question that he asked the Congresswoman three years ago. Same rambl-y stuff, but here it is nonetheless:

Words Have No Meaning!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

and you wander why i am weery about posting info it goes viral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! www.verumserum.com...

LOL

dude, the government has been watching this site for years... and years and years.

see how long I have been a member? yup? Even back then.

believe me, ask the owners of this site - they log government computers all the time on their servers.

so the guy was posting on this site - interesting but not ground breaking.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
How could the meteor be a piece of a larger one coming soon?

Wouldnt the smaller piece travel slower??

Or is the green meteor like the hopi prophecy, when you see it you know nibiru is coming

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I have heard all of this before on ATS. Somebody comes on here claiming to have information that only a few people know, and that it will change everything that we ever thought. In the end of all the back and forth...Nothing is accomplished, learned and we all became a little bit dumber for going through it all.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

IF, and thats a mighty big IF, a planetary body is headed for us somehow I don't think having lots of ammo will save ya. If its true, all I can think of is the statement, "Bend over and kiss yer arse goodbye."

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Dur, I have a conversation between the victim and the shooter. I can't give yall the link. Then a merry go round for pages, and the OP just vanishes. Either a troll, or a coward. Either way, worthless.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

This is what he was afraid to release (I think)

Check it:

Nothing prophetic

link   
reply to post by Cybermerc

Agreed. I'll eat a German chocolate cake, drink some beer, and then watch the fireworks. If it's "the end of the world", it won't do much good to have a bunker.

link   
For the record, exactly following his earlier search terms, I came up with 20 pages of Google results. None of these results appear to contain a transcript of any conversation, either in image form, blog comments, summary, etc.

LIAR.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

Hate to say it on here but if I thought it was life threatening I would'nt post either. Just saying and who knows OSWEGO might really know something either way I don't think it will change things if niburu is on it's way..

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join