It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think China has figured out why birds are falling all over

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Your all wrong.

Lets say we test our new space based weapons shall we.

Ok point it to that location. Turn it on and lets see what happens.

I'm leaning more to this theory.

Though a pole shift may occur. I highly doubt that appling any type of mangetic field would cause birds to drop out of the sky. High powered laser and RF highly focused beam yes.

Though about 3 minutes ago as I was sitting here typing I felt a uplift sense of a roller coaster. WTF.

I remeber about 10 years ago I had told my nefew about polar magnetic shifting and he laughed and said uncle your crazy.

I had also mentioned to him that one day they will also attribute brain tumors to cell phone and Wifi technologies.

I told him it is radiation a radio frequency with casues mutaions in the cell and he laughed.

2 weeks ago I got a text message from him tell me that I was right and we are going through a shift he was studying it in college. I told him they are far behind the news as this was news over 10 years ago. He was laughing.

RB

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
very plausible theory.. i already knew that one but i have excluded it

if it was caused by the magnetic field then why only a few group and not the bird worldwide ?
didnt know the fish was also following the magnetism of earth

and what about:

"The birds obviously hit something very hard and had hemorrhages," said Rowe.

"Initial examinations of a few of the dead birds showed trauma. Whether or not this trauma was from the force of hitting the ground when they fell or from something that contacted them in the air, we don't know," she said.

a bird hitting the ground after it fall from the sky .. doesnt cause such impact on their tiny body

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Well, if there are any fluctuations in the magnetic fields, you should get some input from some pilots.

Many aircraft have switched over to gps positioning but most still use the older magnetic style. If there has been fluctuations where the position of the poles have moved, you would see course plotting problems.

Just an idea to check on.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Mayans may have been right about 2012... something big will happen... a magnetic pole shift... if it's the earth... then all life on earth could very well be in peril.

You do understand that magnetic reversals happen every 250,000 on average ( though the last one did happen 700,000 years ago) years right? This is not something that has never happened before and it is something that will happen again....

Life on earth survived no problem the last time.... So.... Why would life not survive again?

www.pbs.org...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
i beleive that some sort of device or reactor created a sonic boom above the area
affecting only the bird .. ? im still searching this answer
did any rabbit died ?or other domestic animals ?
did any windows shattered ?
is the area in forest or in a rural area where there is many witness that saw the birds fall from the sky ?
even the cloaked saucer theory hitting a group of bird is excluded

a kind of energy wave .. sound wave ? or sonic boom killed them .. thats the reason

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Its plausable, but i stiil think thr HAARP testing has something to do with it, remember these towers are all over the globe....they also mess with the elecro magnetics, and use microwaves they go up the the ionisphear, then bounce back down to earth into the ground.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Just wanted to add that with the exception of the known correlation of birds using magnetic fields to guide in their travels, the rest of the so called theories are nothing more then hypothesis.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
If anyone hasn't seen THIS I'd suggest you check it out.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

Man you should have seen it last night, we were following it for a few hours on GLP while everyone was complaining that their compasses were malfunctioning. I wish I took a screen shot, I had never seen it so jumbled up.

to add I guess you can go back a few hours in their simulation, here is a pic of what it was like last night

edit on 5-1-2011 by seanizle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

Really? So when did they discover that Mars had life on it, past or present? I didn't get that memo lol... but if 'scientists' are saying things like you quoted above, wouldn't they instead perhaps be talking about Earth?

I'm telling ya. Scientists are saying that Mars was probably a lot like earth 4.1 billion years ago... a magnetic shield, an atmosphere, life, liquid water... ect... but the death of the magnetic shield killed all that. And it's not from Sorcha Faal, it's from THE UNIVERSE tv serie from the History Channel.

if it was caused by the magnetic field then why only a few group and not the bird worldwide ?
didnt know the fish was also following the magnetism of earth

IMO if this is the magnetic shield, it will affect more and more the birds and the fishes. It just can't kill them all in one day...

You do understand that magnetic reversals happen every 250,000 on average ( though the last one did happen 700,000 years ago) years right? This is not something that has never happened before and it is something that will happen again....

Life on earth survived no problem the last time.... So.... Why would life not survive again?

Because it's always a dangerous phase... I'm not saying IT WILL happen, but it COULD happen. You know, you can cross the road a thousand times and nothing happens, but when you get hit by a bus, then it's dangerous.

Thing is, life will probably survive... but what happens if earth gets hit with a massive solar flare when that shield is down? Life doesn't die, but all our electronics and electricity fails.... and you know what happens then... no food, no gas, no nothing.... for YEARS. That would result in a massive die off.

780 000 years ago we didn't have all those things and didn't rely on those for survival.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kombat13

Maybe the birds were flying too long out of confusion from the disrupted magnetosphere, and their hearts exploded from sheer overexertion!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

S&F, a good find, like the theory.

Man, them chinese, they seem pretty good at this kind of stuff, the really out of the box stuff. I'm rather impressesed actually.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Good catch Vitchilo. S&F,

There are so many things stressing our planet's birds and wildlife, and us, it's really no wonder that we're in the middle of the 6th Mass Extinction. All these die-offs are signs that our biosphere is way out of whack, one factor piled on another.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jamiejames

Fantastic advice, I hope plenty of people listen to it. There's far too many people who are spending their lives sat at their computer shouting that the end is near, and all the while they do nothing. We see things happen infront of our eyes, but because nobody "official" comes along and verifies it, we say it's not true, it's unproven. Even though we have seen time and again that our officials don't tell us the truth, ever, that they lie and decieve and trick us into paying money for substandard food that deprives our bodies of nutrition and makes us fat and lazy, that they keep us in the dark as long as possible about everything, there are still so many people who refuse to think for themselves and still cling to the word of their Masters.

Over the past few years we have seen many things, learnt many things.

Discoveries have been made that show that all over the world, just a few miles out to sea, there are the remains of ruined cities that were already old when we were young. When this iteration of humanity was still taking it's first steps out of the caves, those cities were standing old, or maybe already covered in water. There's no evidence of who or what lived there, only evidence that the official time line of this planet's past is wrong.

We've seen signs and wonders in the sky. Nobody has given us a proper explanation of what the Norway Spiral was. Of who launched that rocket off the coast of America. We've seen clear video of pyramids in the sky, large unidentified objects that have closed airports. And still the sheep wait, not wanting to accept the truth, so they allow themselves the bliss of ignorance because nobody has come out of the White House or Number 10 and announced "Yup, they're real". They prefer that ignorance. They prefer to pass it off as swamp gas or group hallucinations, because that's less scary. I'm not trying to single anyone out, but Phage is a good example of this. He's so quick to jump in with any benign and mundane explanation, and he does it with such an air of superiority, but that's because he has to. The bowel loosening panic that would occur if those people accepted what they see infront of their eyes forces them to stay in their ignorance.

And please, I mean no disrespect to Phage. My best and oldest friend of nearly 30 years holds the same opinions, and I respect and am grateful for his skepticism, because he's not always wrong. However, neither my friend nor Phage are skeptical enough of "officialdom", and that makes them part time skeptics. The only true skeptics are skeptical of everything and everyone. It really doesn't matter where you rest your skeptical "blind spot", it's all the same mechanism. Some people accept blindly that the church doesn't lie to them, or that scientists don't lie to them, or the government, or their universities, or their doctors. They do it so they don't have to be afraid, but it leads them into deception.

Nobody official is going to tell you the truth, for the simple reason that they cannot. Truth cannot be told, it must be experienced. Otherwise it's worthless. And quite frankly, if you can't look at the events of the past few years, collectively, not individually, and see that there's more going on than we're being told, you have made a conscious decision to remain ignorant.

When we see reports of a missile being launched off the coast of America, and officials go on television and essentially say "We don't know who launched it, but we're really not that worried", there's your evidence. When the official explanation of the Norway Spiral is a Russian rocket going over the head of the American president, and there's no diplomatic incident, there's no reaction at all, there's your evidence. For them to disclose what's really going on would cause panic, so they say nothing when they should be saying something, and if that's not enough for you to work out that you're not going to be told the truth, then you really have chosen safe ignorance.

We have NASA denying that there's any significance to the 2012 theory, and then they tell us that this solar maximum may cause world wide devastation "somewhere around the start of 2013". We are told in movies again and again that when TSHTF, we will be kept in the dark until the very last second. We've even seen this bird phenomenon mentioned as one of the earliest signs of things going wrong, in "The Core", I believe.

We don't have the evidence we need to fill in all the blanks and explain and prove everything, but that's largely because that evidence has been removed from the public domain and kept hidden in dusty warehouses and vaults. We do however have enough evidence to say categorically that we are being lied to from the highest levels of our society, lied to by the very people we rely on to tell us the truth.

So stop sitting there waiting for it to come to you, because by the time that special broadcast comes, all you'll have time to do is put your head between your knees and kiss your wotsits goodbye. We got into this situation by hoarding and owning and people putting their own needs before others, but you can make that change in yourself without anyone else.

Learn the skills you need to survive. Change your diet. My own personal recommendation is to get onto ebay and order some milk kefir grains before they're made illegal. Everything that is missing from our diets is provided by kefir, and my own experience of incorporating it into my diet for the past 6 months, and removing processed foods from my diet has seen a miraculous change in me. I can think more clearly, my body has changed from being a scrawny runt who couldn't gain weight to having muscles, stamina, strength. My skin is better, my eyes clearer, everything about me is better. I'll create a thread soon where I'll collate what I've found so far and share my experiences, but that's empty. Go find out for yourself.

Every "convenience" diminishes your life, and we've been convinced into this absolute madness that it's better to be lazy. It's just far too much trouble to bake a loaf of healthy bread, to make flavour filled cheese, to actually know how to feed yourself. Ignorance is better. People would far rather eat a bland, dry, chemical ladened, tiny cake that costs several pounds (or dollars) and was made weeks, maybe months ago, and then transported across the world than learn how to bake a gorgeous, moist, fresh cake for themselves for almost no money and share it with their friends. I've been ridiculed for brewing my own alcohol, for baking my own bread, even for making my own pizzas (including the cheese), because it's so much easier to pop down to the supermarket and get loyalty card points with every purchase.

Think about this. How many of the things that you need can you provide for yourself? I don't mean how much can you afford, because money's worthless. If every shop was empty tomorrow, if all the infrastructure collapsed and you were left to fend for yourself, what would your life be like? Many of us have had a taste of that over the past few months and weeks. The UK froze over christmas. My central heating was useless, because the water in the radiators froze overnight. However, wood and coal still burnt in my fireplace. Do you have a fireplace? Can you light a fire suitable for cooking on? Can you catch a rabbit? Do you know how to bake bread? Do you know how to bake bread without a packet of yeast out of the shops and a machine to do it for you? Do you understand how to draw water from a spring, or how to generate electricity, or how to build an engine? I'd wager that your great grandparents had far more knowledge and ability to fend for themselves than you ever have. Convenience is just a way of killing knowledge.

You no longer have to learn any of those things, and many more besides, because they've been provided for so long that the knowledge wasn't passed down. You don't need those skills anymore, you just need money. And so we spend our lives working for someone else's benefit, reliant on them to give us the little bits of paper than mean we don't need to provide for ourselves. People used to build their own automobiles and drive around in them, but then regulations and MOT requirements came in, and you weren't allowed to build your own car anymore, you have to buy one, so the knowledge was lost. Wind generated power used to be commonplace, built onsite by the very people who needed and used it, and then it was lost in favour of convenient, expensive, provided electricity.

And what is the net result? We have a population of dependants. Those in power have ensured their continued power by making you dependant on them. Just as I know mothers who refuse to teach their children to cook or clean, ensuring that Mummy will always be needed, the infrastructure around us has kept knowledge and skills from us, keeping us forever chained. Most of you wouldn't survive a month left to actually 100% fend for yourselves. Take away your premade. packaged, chemical filled food, your instant light and heat, your hot and cold running water, and you're right back to those caves hitting things with rocks and killing each other over food.

And we call ourselves civilized.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Theory xyz : Birds, since they have nice perspective, saw what is happening on earth so they commit massive suicide..

And about fish, since water is best sound carrier, they heard what is happening..
The rest is past

Take care stay beautiful..

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Logical theory, but from what I read, the pole shift suggested an ice age.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Maybe they really don't know why these things are happening. That's what I'm beginning to think. Lame excuse after lame excuse and mostly theories and guessing. They don't know either.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I put this magnetic idea into the ether last night after dinner. For me, it is entirely plausible. If this is indeed magnetic, look for more of this, more and more of this. Different animals, getting larger species involved as time progresses. Not necessarily death, but erratic and abnormal behavior.

Your small domestic animals will sooner or later become anxious, more vocal, tail chasing, soiling and things like that.

But WAIT, there's more!

This will manifest as hallucinations and delusions in humans. The mentally compromised will suffer dearly. Outside of through heavy sedation, the fright show they will attempt to endure will receive no relief. I'm talking about the garden variety depressives and functioning people we are and/or have in our lives. The ramped up people with the more severe issues will be utterly mad.

The ability to perform rudimentary tasks will become challenging for many of us. Some will be become violent. The fabric of our reality will be revealed as the fragile veil it has always been.

When the canary died in the coal mine, the miners knew that their time in that place was limited.

All because the magnetosphere is rebooting.

By all means, be skeptical, I am too. But I can see this happening. It will be tragic.

In January, the birds and the fishes, probably smaller rodents and insects that we aren't really watching.

Speculating, rabbits, raccoons, foxes, cats and smaller domestics by springtime.

Later on, pig farms will be really interesting. Overall livestock will be unmanageable globally.

I propose that we will be able to ballpark a timeline for this degenerative process by looking at how long it takes for the changes to transcend from the birds to the next effected group I described.

I'd like to be able to view it as if it were a global acid trip and try to keep a point of reference focused in my own psyche.

Please understand that this is conjecture on my part. I go to magnetism because it is the only true and verifiable variable worldwide at this time. Seeing as there has been no toxin discovered at this entry. The tell will be in when and if anomalous events begin to manifest in more complicated species.

Watch, wait and see.
edit on 5-1-2011 by RighteousDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Kinda Reminds me of that movie with Nickolas Cage, called "Knowing". It's about anomalies in the Earths magnetic field followed by a massive Solar Flare. If you haven't seen it, you should check it out.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

One day soon, we all might experience a tremendous event, soon thereafter, everything will apprear vivid, clear and full of possibilities. Those left behind will think that we have died. Those birds didn't actually die, just phased into another realm. The next realm. We are next very soon. Some of us anyways. Get your house in order.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join