I think China has figured out why birds are falling all over

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

that statement is not true. at no point is it theorized that we would not have solar flare rotection.

Well I heard that in The Universe... don't remember which episode though.

So I'm watching it right now... it's episode 503.

The magnetic field is created from the earth internal fluids rotating... so when it changes direction, the magnetic pole flips... South becomes North... North becomes South... But since it's fluid rotation... to turn it backwards, it needs to reach speed 0 at some point...

Like a car... if you're going at 100 mph and you want to backup at 100 mph, you can't just pass from +100 mph to -100 mph... you need to brake to 0 mph... then backup up to 100 mph... Same thing with the magnetic shield.

Thing is, that procedure where the earth have minimal protection takes time and they don't know how long it takes.

Last magnetic pole shift happened 780 000 years ago or so. And apparently we're overdue for one.

If that happens while the sun is in high gear, and sends a CME towards earth, we are screwed.
edit on 5-1-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Initially I had thought it may had been some bioweapon test, but now upon looking at how widespread the phenomena is, and within days, one can only conclude that the cause could only came from space, and the answer would probably be our magnetosphere or the porousity of it that had shielded Earth for centuries..

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
fish uses same method those two dots on their heads

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Thing is... that's because of it's magnetic pole shift that all life on Mars disappeared... that's what scientists are saying anyway...

Not to nit pick as I like your post but that's realy not what is being said - Mars molten core cooled quicker than ours as it is something like a third the size and further from the sun - when that happens the magnetosphere disappears then the solar wind blows the atmosphere off - I think.

That said the bird deaths are mysterious and the magnetic pole does appear to be shifting - who knows?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Few days ago there was a thread about the sun emitting neutrinos which are changing the decay of radioactive isotopes:

Sun strange emissions

is this strange behaviour of our star the reason of birds/fishes mass killings?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrainGarden
Yes ,maybe...ok...
but how does being lost= Death/liquifide organs/blunt trauma ?
blunt trauma? lol yeah the birds hit the ground when the fell easy answer. Liquifide organs is much harder to come up with a reason if it was the sun they would be cooked not turned into liquid so my guess is its some new strain of virus that causes the cell walls to collapse into the body internally. Also sounds like poison gas of some sort as a flock could fly right into it get the same symptoms all at once and die where as a virus would have given varying results birds dropping every 5 to ten minutes. So im going with poison gas here and not methane

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
If this was caused from a magnetic pole shift, wouldn't all the birds and other animals (whales, dolphins, birds and even molluscs and mice use the magnetic grid) be showing signs of confusion? Just asking....

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I'm really not trying to be funny here but is it a possibility that they have taken that thought from ATS??? I know another user was explaining it just that manner. Not that they aren't smart enough to figure it out but would they have been bold enough to try that theory?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BrainGarden

Liquify organs, really? First I've heard of that....

Blunt force trauma...as I've said before...wouldn't that be from falling out of the sky and hitting the ground?? They aren't leaves after all.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
well NOAA have came out and sed that the north pole if shifting rapidly, we were due a pole shift thousands of years ago so we are overdue, if we have a pole shift then it would be only natural theat the birds and fish become disorientated, notice how it is only a certain type of bird in the states, as well as fish, thats the odd part..maybe they are just more suscepatable to the change.

it is all very odd to say the least but i reckon we are in for a bumpy ride...this is just the begining

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I cant post pics because im on my iphone but look at this...
Magnetosphere Simulation

The latest archives show a simliar pattern of opposing magnetic lines.
This, being a simulation, could get worse as time goes on...

Looks like quite a disturbance lately..
I think we all better pay closer attention to this ....
edit on 5-1-2011 by havok because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast
So here is a paper that talks about how the magentic field affects fish:

Link to article

For the fish...I would imagine it would prevent them from rising when they need air, or perhaps submerging when needed....feeding, migrating, etc.

errrrr, sorry mate but fish don't breath air...that's why they are fish. They have gills and extract oxygen from the water.

e2a: sorry don't mean to be rude...this does sound like a plausible explanation, I'm just not clever enough to be able to add anything of value!
edit on 5-1-2011 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hm...i did have a weird thing happen to me yesterday morning...i looked at the rising Sun yesterday for a few Seconds (partly behind clouds and yellow-red). after i looked away...i was half blind...nothing weird...but as i closed my Eyes,i saw the Sun behind my Eyelids,moving left and right all the Time . Took a few minutes to go away. Is that normal? Never experienced something like that,and never this long.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Fish don't breathe air, but they may share some diet similarities with some of the birds? Toxins/chemicals from the gulf oil spill contaminating water and spreading through populations of sea life could hurt both birds and fish. Coincidentally the Mississippi River feeds into the Gulf and these recent bird kills have been found near that area?

I also think things like this happen pretty frequently but the media doesn't cover it because there are bigger things to cover. It reminds me of a summer about 10 years ago where the media was in a frenzy over sharks on the Atlantic coast of the US and how people need to be cautious when swimming in the ocean. Funny thing was that all of the statistics for that year showed less sharks traveled through that vicinity than in previous years.. The media just embellished the story, took aerial shots of the water where sharks could be seen and spun the story out of control. There simply was nothing else exciting to cover that year. This could be a common occurrence that just isn't covered in general and the media is either trying to hide/cover/up more influential stories or they have nothing that will get people to buy their rags. All speculation but there is something going on that we aren't being told.. Before I fall into the fear trap.. I'll look at the more tried and true scenarios we've been put through in the past.

I don't discredit any research that has been done on the pole shifts, but I'm also not going to hold my breath. I think it is happening sure, I just don't think it's causing birds to drop dead out of the sky. Unless the pole shift is flying them unknowingly into jetstreams or something.. Plausible, but not probable in my opinion. Who am I though?
edit on 5-1-2011 by ZiggyMojo because: fleshing it out.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Is it me, or does anyone else feel like there is just ONE BIG CONSPIRACY being conspired against the populace? I believe, with all my heart, ALL NATIONS and their 'governments' are sleeping in the same bed; they are just playing the role of opposition. So, how can WE trust ANYTHING 'they' tell US?

If you look at movies like "Armegeddon" and "2012", just to name a couple...the one theme they all had in common, is that the 'governments' didn't tell the people...until it was too late. Now, I know they're only movies....but still. "Knowing was just a movie, but it knew something...*hint*hint*. Therefore, IF something major were to occur....WE would be notified moments before disaster struck. That's how 'they' roll, that's how 'they' do! They don't care about our well being, just 'theirs' and their own.

My advice: start getting things in order...starting with: food, water, vitamins, aspirin, something you can trade with i.e. tobacco, toiletries, etc... Also, start thinking about back-up POWER. Learn how to build an electromagnetic generator...or learn about free electricity. Make sure you have things to keep you warm, and your mind busy i.e.: board games, cards, etc...

Oh, and instead of throwing out them empty milk jugs....rinse them and fill them with water...cuz YOU NEVER KNOW...And, you might want to get some extra bleach, garbage bags, firewood...I'd say fishing gear, but...Oh, and SEEDS; the kind that actually GROW and produce a harvest.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BrainGarden

The trauma could have been from the FALL. They got disoriented and fell. Then died from the blunt trauma of the land. It's a good theory anyway.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Im not sure what to believe on the pole shift theory but whatever it is, is happening rapidly. I doubt this is related but I find it odd. My mother a week and a half ago was complaining of the room spinning and she couldnt walk because she was so off balance. The doctor gave her antibiotics for what they thought was a inner ear infection. Well, the antibiotics arent working. 4 days ago, I started to experience the room spinning. I was falling asleep when it happened. It was like being on tilt-a-world (spelling?) I was ok for a few days after now today I woke up with the same thing and it's been like this for a few hours now. I feel ok otherwise. No stuffy nose, congestion or fever. I have never had an ear infection, not even when i was a baby. Is both of us who never had an ear infection and getting it a week apart a coincidence? I dont know...just wierd.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Thing is... that's because of it's magnetic pole shift that all life on Mars disappeared... that's what scientists are saying anyway...

Really? So when did they discover that Mars had life on it, past or present? I didn't get that memo lol... but if 'scientists' are saying things like you quoted above, wouldn't they instead perhaps be talking about Earth?

Sorcha Sitchin! No need to quote the SciFi channel.... just asking which Who Wants to be A Millionaire scientist actually bought a vowel for $100 Jack?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Kinda reminds me the Apocalypse quotes about : Hiding in caves (if the solar killing thing is true) and "babylon is burning" if USA gets owned by solar flares.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Awesome find...

At least someone is not turning a blind eye and calling it "normal"...

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join