It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think China has figured out why birds are falling all over

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I would like to know why everyone thinks pole shift means the magnetosphere will disappear. I haven't read anywhere that says that happens. Actually I haven't read anywhere where a rapid pole shift has happened either.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I never read anything about liquified organs...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Instead of posting today's Live Mangetosphere Simulation, it's probably more useful to go back and view the video from New Year's Eve. Below are screen shots taken @ 11:10 PM CST, 11:20 PM CST, & 11:29 PM CST.

Clearly there is some activity, however it looks relatively normal and not elevated. According to Spaceweather.com the solar storm hit us on January 3rd:

www.spaceweather.com...

You can also view the full video here, but you may need to download the DivX video recorder to view it.

Note: The simulations were taken in Universal Time. I'm horrible at time conversion, so I had to Google it. According to timeconverter.com 11:30PM CST translates to 5:30 AM UT on Jan 1st, 2011.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

because then we were not relying on technology for everything!!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheIrvy
reply to post by jamiejames

Fantastic advice, I hope plenty of people listen to it. There's far too many people who are spending their lives sat at their computer shouting that the end is near, and all the while they do nothing. We see things happen infront of our eyes, but because nobody "official" comes along and verifies it, we say it's not true, it's unproven. Even though we have seen time and again that our officials don't tell us the truth, ever, that they lie and decieve and trick us into paying money for substandard food that deprives our bodies of nutrition and makes us fat and lazy, that they keep us in the dark as long as possible about everything, there are still so many people who refuse to think for themselves and still cling to the word of their Masters.

Over the past few years we have seen many things, learnt many things.

Discoveries have been made that show that all over the world, just a few miles out to sea, there are the remains of ruined cities that were already old when we were young. When this iteration of humanity was still taking it's first steps out of the caves, those cities were standing old, or maybe already covered in water. There's no evidence of who or what lived there, only evidence that the official time line of this planet's past is wrong.

We've seen signs and wonders in the sky. Nobody has given us a proper explanation of what the Norway Spiral was. Of who launched that rocket off the coast of America. We've seen clear video of pyramids in the sky, large unidentified objects that have closed airports. And still the sheep wait, not wanting to accept the truth, so they allow themselves the bliss of ignorance because nobody has come out of the White House or Number 10 and announced "Yup, they're real". They prefer that ignorance. They prefer to pass it off as swamp gas or group hallucinations, because that's less scary. I'm not trying to single anyone out, but Phage is a good example of this. He's so quick to jump in with any benign and mundane explanation, and he does it with such an air of superiority, but that's because he has to. The bowel loosening panic that would occur if those people accepted what they see infront of their eyes forces them to stay in their ignorance.

And please, I mean no disrespect to Phage. My best and oldest friend of nearly 30 years holds the same opinions, and I respect and am grateful for his skepticism, because he's not always wrong. However, neither my friend nor Phage are skeptical enough of "officialdom", and that makes them part time skeptics. The only true skeptics are skeptical of everything and everyone. It really doesn't matter where you rest your skeptical "blind spot", it's all the same mechanism. Some people accept blindly that the church doesn't lie to them, or that scientists don't lie to them, or the government, or their universities, or their doctors. They do it so they don't have to be afraid, but it leads them into deception.

Nobody official is going to tell you the truth, for the simple reason that they cannot. Truth cannot be told, it must be experienced. Otherwise it's worthless. And quite frankly, if you can't look at the events of the past few years, collectively, not individually, and see that there's more going on than we're being told, you have made a conscious decision to remain ignorant.

When we see reports of a missile being launched off the coast of America, and officials go on television and essentially say "We don't know who launched it, but we're really not that worried", there's your evidence. When the official explanation of the Norway Spiral is a Russian rocket going over the head of the American president, and there's no diplomatic incident, there's no reaction at all, there's your evidence. For them to disclose what's really going on would cause panic, so they say nothing when they should be saying something, and if that's not enough for you to work out that you're not going to be told the truth, then you really have chosen safe ignorance.

We have NASA denying that there's any significance to the 2012 theory, and then they tell us that this solar maximum may cause world wide devastation "somewhere around the start of 2013". We are told in movies again and again that when TSHTF, we will be kept in the dark until the very last second. We've even seen this bird phenomenon mentioned as one of the earliest signs of things going wrong, in "The Core", I believe.

We don't have the evidence we need to fill in all the blanks and explain and prove everything, but that's largely because that evidence has been removed from the public domain and kept hidden in dusty warehouses and vaults. We do however have enough evidence to say categorically that we are being lied to from the highest levels of our society, lied to by the very people we rely on to tell us the truth.

So stop sitting there waiting for it to come to you, because by the time that special broadcast comes, all you'll have time to do is put your head between your knees and kiss your wotsits goodbye. We got into this situation by hoarding and owning and people putting their own needs before others, but you can make that change in yourself without anyone else.

Learn the skills you need to survive. Change your diet. My own personal recommendation is to get onto ebay and order some milk kefir grains before they're made illegal. Everything that is missing from our diets is provided by kefir, and my own experience of incorporating it into my diet for the past 6 months, and removing processed foods from my diet has seen a miraculous change in me. I can think more clearly, my body has changed from being a scrawny runt who couldn't gain weight to having muscles, stamina, strength. My skin is better, my eyes clearer, everything about me is better. I'll create a thread soon where I'll collate what I've found so far and share my experiences, but that's empty. Go find out for yourself.

Every "convenience" diminishes your life, and we've been convinced into this absolute madness that it's better to be lazy. It's just far too much trouble to bake a loaf of healthy bread, to make flavour filled cheese, to actually know how to feed yourself. Ignorance is better. People would far rather eat a bland, dry, chemical ladened, tiny cake that costs several pounds (or dollars) and was made weeks, maybe months ago, and then transported across the world than learn how to bake a gorgeous, moist, fresh cake for themselves for almost no money and share it with their friends. I've been ridiculed for brewing my own alcohol, for baking my own bread, even for making my own pizzas (including the cheese), because it's so much easier to pop down to the supermarket and get loyalty card points with every purchase.

Think about this. How many of the things that you need can you provide for yourself? I don't mean how much can you afford, because money's worthless. If every shop was empty tomorrow, if all the infrastructure collapsed and you were left to fend for yourself, what would your life be like? Many of us have had a taste of that over the past few months and weeks. The UK froze over christmas. My central heating was useless, because the water in the radiators froze overnight. However, wood and coal still burnt in my fireplace. Do you have a fireplace? Can you light a fire suitable for cooking on? Can you catch a rabbit? Do you know how to bake bread? Do you know how to bake bread without a packet of yeast out of the shops and a machine to do it for you? Do you understand how to draw water from a spring, or how to generate electricity, or how to build an engine? I'd wager that your great grandparents had far more knowledge and ability to fend for themselves than you ever have. Convenience is just a way of killing knowledge.

You no longer have to learn any of those things, and many more besides, because they've been provided for so long that the knowledge wasn't passed down. You don't need those skills anymore, you just need money. And so we spend our lives working for someone else's benefit, reliant on them to give us the little bits of paper than mean we don't need to provide for ourselves. People used to build their own automobiles and drive around in them, but then regulations and MOT requirements came in, and you weren't allowed to build your own car anymore, you have to buy one, so the knowledge was lost. Wind generated power used to be commonplace, built onsite by the very people who needed and used it, and then it was lost in favour of convenient, expensive, provided electricity.

And what is the net result? We have a population of dependants. Those in power have ensured their continued power by making you dependant on them. Just as I know mothers who refuse to teach their children to cook or clean, ensuring that Mummy will always be needed, the infrastructure around us has kept knowledge and skills from us, keeping us forever chained. Most of you wouldn't survive a month left to actually 100% fend for yourselves. Take away your premade. packaged, chemical filled food, your instant light and heat, your hot and cold running water, and you're right back to those caves hitting things with rocks and killing each other over food.

And we call ourselves civilized.

Daaaaannng man. That's real talk right there. I'm about to throw out my chair right now and go work on something. You've 100% inspired me.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
So does anyone know if there was any solar activity that could have caused the bird/fish thing? From what I understand the Sun has been fairly silent for some time, and an eruption of a flare that could have caused these events might have gained some attention.
....another idea is maybe they who are returning want to play some mind games with us and caused this event...no proof at all for this other than psychological warfare has been going on forever and seems to be pretty effective.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
also, ordering my kefir grains now. Great advice.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I will post the same answer like i posted in every thread that contains pole shift:

The pole shift takes from 500 000 to 1 000 000 years to complete or else we will truly be screwed (tectonic plates start shifting way faster) and this is not the first time it happened so no way to get burned up like Mars.

Don't believe me?
Just do a little digging.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrainGarden
Yes ,maybe...ok...
but how does being lost= Death/liquifide organs/blunt trauma ?

I think that's from them hitting the ground..?

P.S. The pole shift involves the magnetosphere, the Earth's magnetic field, measured in gauss, which is almost at zero now, Please do the research.
edit on 5-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
I would like to know why everyone thinks pole shift means the magnetosphere will disappear. I haven't read anywhere that says that happens. Actually I haven't read anywhere where a rapid pole shift has happened either.

It will not totally disappear... but it will be severely weaken for days. If we get hit by a solar flare while that happens, we are screwed.

The pole shift takes from 500 000 to 1 000 000 years to complete or else we will truly be screwed (tectonic plates start shifting way faster) and this is not the first time it happened so no way to get burned up like Mars.

It's a magnetic pole shift, not a tectonic one... and it can happen all of a sudden, the last one happened 780 000 years ago. Scientists are saying this, not me. My proof is in the episode 503 of The Universe on history channel...

Where's yours?

And why NOT ALL BIRDS are affected : NOT ALL BIRDS MIGRATE.
edit on 5-1-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by killbot2012

Scroll up to my post earlier...solar storm activity seemed relatively normal...only slightly elevated...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BrainGarden

Liquefied organs could possibly occur due to the birds flying well beyond there limitations and energy reserves, blunt force trauma and death from when they eventually drop out of the sky and go splat on the ground. I imagine that if a flock were all pushed well beyond there limits and 1 or 2 fell the group may fall.

tlasalt

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hey all,
been lurking for a long time now and felt compelled to join the discussion,
although solar activity seems like the most likley cause, I try to check this site daily www.solarcycle24.com... and it has been really quiet lately (with the exception of a couple C-class flares)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Earths magnetic field is responsible for our ability to think without it we lose our sanity, forget who and what we are. Look at the first space explorers , they lost their minds, but had plenty of water food and air, but not magnetic field.

Without it humans will go nuts, only those with a portable magnetic field or those evolution has granted a magnetic field for their brain, will understand what's going on, everyone else will go insane and die. In theory.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ADUB77

Crashes maybe an indicator, but ...
I fly an old turbo prop aircraft and this morning we had all sort of weird flickering with the systems -auto pilot shut off suddenly, weird annunciator panel anomalies and finally, a generator failure...

Of course, it is an old aircraft (1968), and also the quitting generator could have caused it all, but then the way the systems are made, it is almost impossible... It was just a weird flight day.

...and well, no crashes are mandatory.

And I 'll keep an eye in the logs for other anomalies in he company (more than 10 a/c)...
It maybe an electrical/magnetic phenomenon as stated in an other thread.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

No, the brain generates it's own eletromagnetic field.

Also, there are in theory higher energy systems we can draw from including that generated from the galaxy itself.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Yeah I figured it had something to do with the magnetic field. I've been saying this very explanation for the last few days in many posts.

Interesting.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
WOW SF I just watched a video on youtube showing how if you goto the us Geological survey website you'll be able to see that all of the earthquakes around the world are 10 km under the earth throughout one hemosphere and 5 km beneath the earth's crust on the other. Sorry to say but that is not a good thing. When doing research on the depths of earthquakes around the earth in previous years it becomes obvious that something is wrong, because of the extremely different surveys of previous years data showed very different flxuations in depths. So could a pole flip be on the rise? If infact the U.S. Geological Survey is correct we very well could be. I am not a doomsdayer but strange times. WOW Can you help me figure out if this guy is right?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Magnetic pole shifts are NOT sudden occurrences. It can take up to 1000 years to complete the shift. The fastest one ever recorded (which we can determine from old obsidian, I believe it was) happened in about 10 years. Either way, that puts you 2012 conspiracy theorists in the "wrong" zone.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
We are not 2012 doomsday theorists... we are just saying...

Anyway... from Flash Forward :

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join