It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think China has figured out why birds are falling all over

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+59 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Here's the chinese link

Here's the english translation.

We know that birds navigate by the magnetic field, only the magnetic field changes, and the birds will be lost fall,

Migratory birds rely on the body's "biological compass" to determine the direction is "open secret", but it is not clear how the perception of the magnetic field of birds.

"Nobody knows it (the magnetic induction system) to work," Patterson said Murray, "magnetic induction principle is that people understand the nature, at least so far the (principle)."

How long migratory birds perceive the magnetic field on two main points. One view is that the birds beak cells can sense the Earth's magnetic field and pass the message through the nervous system to the brain; another point of view, birds eye in the photoreceptor cells can "see" the magnetic field, and the information through another way to the brain is referred to as "N clusters" light processing area.

Specific proteins in migratory birds eye "cryptochrome" Maybe this is the light-dependent magnetic field sensing of the media. Light stimulation of this protein produced a pair of free radicals, free radicals can be carried by the electron spin may be able to perceive the special properties of Earth's magnetic field.

In general, the magnetic elements of change is very small, but with the solar activity and geomagnetic storms are closely related phenomena, but it happened very suddenly. This is because the intense sunspot activity, when the energy released is equivalent to some one hundred thousand hydrogen bomb blast, while a large number of charged particles ejected. These charged particles hitting the Earth forming a powerful magnetic field to the magnetic field superposition, so that under normal circumstances, the magnetic elements changed dramatically, causing "magnetic storms." Occurs when the magnetic storm on Earth many strange phenomena occur. Over the North Pole in the dark there will be a beautiful aurora. The compass will swing, short-wave radio broadcasts suddenly, relying on the magnetic field "navigation" will be lost pigeons, flying around. To cosmic rays and magnetic fields can stop high-energy charged particles from the sun is harmful organisms from the natural umbrella.

There may be and the polarity of the magnetic field changes related to conversion, according to Indian newspaper reports, Hyderabad (Hyderabad), a company in 2012, researchers predicted that the Earth and the Sun's magnetic poles will reverse. Earth's magnetic reversal Earth's magnetic field is the occurrence of the Arctic and Antarctic swap, in the course of the earth will experience at some point in time there is no magnetic field in the state.

Such a thing in human history not recorded, so only through computer simulation of its impact. Hyderabad model based on the Earth and the Sun's magnetic field in addition to the conversion

Seems the most probable explanation... and I always thought from the beginning that all those events were related to the magnetic field....

Who knows if the sun's magnetic field will really reverse in 2012.

Also the article is stating that birds are falling off the sky in China... So another place to add to the list... no way a disease or chemtrails could do that... it has to be a GLOBAL phenomenon... which the disruption of the earth's magnetic field is...

January 2, 2011 Arkansas cities and towns in heaven, there are more than 1000 blackbirds fell to the ground from the sky, and they were dead! American executive confusion Wildlife Service out of the sky Why do dead birds, also lost so much

Yesterday morning, the king master walking to work, an eagle suddenly hit him and died. Drop from birds, such a small probability event, most recently in Geleshan sporadic, and continued for months. Birds out of the sky is only the beginning, but now even the eagle fell, residents began to unrest, why do so scary?

Mayans may have been right about 2012... something big will happen... a magnetic pole shift... if it's the earth... then all life on earth could very well be in peril.

Thing is... that's because of it's magnetic pole shift that all life on Mars disappeared... that's what scientists are saying anyway...

A magnetic pole shift is not instantaneous. There's a period in-between where the planet doesn't have protection from solar flares... Mars got burned that way... Thing is... we don't know how long the period is... could be a few hours... could be days... could be weeks... could be months.

If a solar flare were to hit directly at earth while we have no protection... we would all be fried...

And now you know why the governments worldwide have built thousands of underground bunkers...

And if it's the sun magnetic pole shift... I don't know what will happen... maybe nothing.
edit on 5-1-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Good find OP! This explanation ties in to several other theory's & certainly seems plausible IMHO.
S&F for you...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I would have to agree that this is a very plausible theory!

What is ahead is very uncertain.....

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
It's the only logical theory I've heard so far.

Happenings in the USA & Europe, who knows where else, in such a short time frame.
There's no way a virus is doing it... In my opinion of course.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
That was my first hunch too - but more along the lines that something specifically interfered with the 'frequency' that these birds relied on.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Yes ,maybe...ok...
but how does being lost= Death/liquifide organs/blunt trauma ?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Magnetic fields displacement will only cause the birds or fishes to disorientate, but not die.

There is more to it though. Look at the Sun and see how its been acting up lately. It had affected our magnotosphere and may had allowed harmful particles to penetrate into Earth and our waters.

Lesser unprotected species such as birds and fishes which are often more exposed than other creatures who either have stronger genetic resistance or under cover will be only affected to lesser degrees.

The question now would be how to reverse such effects. The only mortal way is to study more into the effects of the sun's ray, first to protect humanity, then the next priority would be to protect our foodsources including crops, with man made equipment if possible.

Third priority - be prepared for more fish and bird deaths. Rather than to mourn over them, best we make use of what had dropped upon our laps and turn it to good use, and hope that whatever part of the universe we had travelled into, quickly exit out.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I agree, interesting theory, and could explain the birds.

But that would imply that the ongoing fish kills were just a coincidental occurrence, which of course they may be. Or are fish affected in a similar way?
edit on 5-1-2011 by VariableConstant because: typo

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I don't see where it says it happened in China too?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BrainGarden

sounds reasonable to me, the blunt trauma would be where the birds fall from the sky then hit the ground. as far as the liquefied organs you got me, i hadnt even heard abt that.

link   
reply to post by elocin

Yeah it's earlier in the article, I did not include it in the OP...

January 2, 2011 Arkansas cities and towns in heaven, there are more than 1000 blackbirds fell to the ground from the sky, and they were dead! American executive confusion Wildlife Service out of the sky Why do dead birds, also lost so much

Yesterday morning, the king master walking to work, an eagle suddenly hit him and died. Drop from birds, such a small probability event, most recently in Geleshan sporadic, and continued for months. Birds out of the sky is only the beginning, but now even the eagle fell, residents began to unrest, why do so scary?

link   
I'm not trying to "debunk" the magentic field theory because I believe it is the most probable

However, shouldn;t we see some sort of power grid problems and maybe a plane crash or two??

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ADUB77

However, shouldn;t we see some sort of power grid problems and maybe a plane crash or two??

IMO it's not too severe right now... but yeah, I could definitely see that happening in the coming months...

IMO they'll deny it and say it was something else when it happens...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
So here is a paper that talks about how the magentic field affects fish:

Link to article

I had no idea. I see this as very plausible.

As to the question for how this leads to the blunt trauma in the birds; it causes them to fly into each other,the ground and other objects.

For the fish...I would imagine it would prevent them from rising when they need air, or perhaps submerging when needed....feeding, migrating, etc.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

For the fish...I would imagine it would prevent them from rising when they need air, or perhaps submerging when needed....feeding, migrating, etc.

Just detecting land...

Now I wonder why we haven't seen any dolphins crashing on land... maybe because Japan killed them all?
Kidding...poor dolphins.

Or maybe they bugged out to the moon?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I can go with that explanation - but what does this mean for us? (Sorry it;s just a one liner) I think it throws up more questions than answers!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADUB77
I'm not trying to "debunk" the magentic field theory because I believe it is the most probable

Our planet's magnetic field had taken severe beatings from the sun for the past 2 years. Space contains more unknown particles than we had realized, and what besides the sun's ray had penetrated through that may not just affect power grids? If particles that can penetrate through our atmosphere, it is bound to reach our seas as well.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
you had me until this point:

A magnetic pole shift is not instantaneous. There's a period in-between where the planet doesn't have protection from solar flares... Mars got burned that way... Thing is... we don't know how long the period is... could be a few hours... could be days... could be weeks... could be months.

that statement is not true. at no point is it theorized that we would not have solar flare rotection.

Pole shift hypotheses are also not to be confused with geomagnetic reversal, the periodic reversal of the Earth's magnetic field (effectively switching the north and south magnetic poles). Geomagnetic reversal has more acceptance in the scientific community than pole shift hypotheses.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Interesting...

If true why do we have no human causalities yet? Birds are falling in populated places, so you would think in all the spots this has affected one person, at least.

Also, the magnetic poke shift has happened more times on earth than days any of us have been alive, so don't be to worried about it putting all life in peril. The chances of a solar flare or CME hitting Earth during the time our magnetic field is diminished are so low in odds that there is little worry as well.

Possible? Yes. Probable? No. Better chances of winning the lottery multiple times.

Nothing to worry about, we should be worrying about the things we can control or have an impact on.

Pred...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Do fish use magnetic coordinates for migration as well? Is magnetic fields the reason why birds always land on power lines?
edit on 5-1-2011 by quantum_flux because:

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join