It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think China has figured out why birds are falling all over

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamiejames
If you look at movies like "Armegeddon" and "2012", just to name a couple...the one theme they all had in common, is that the 'governments' didn't tell the people...until it was too late. Now, I know they're only movies....but still. "Knowing was just a movie, but it knew something...*hint*hint*. Therefore, IF something major were to occur....WE would be notified moments before disaster struck. That's how 'they' roll, that's how 'they' do! They don't care about our well being, just 'theirs' and their own.

Honestly, I don't blame the fictitious Hollywood world leaders, and if it happened like this in real life I would hope our leaders would handle things in a similar manner. You have to look beyond your own life and thinking it being the most important and see what is more important for the human race. Telling the world that disaster will happen in the near future is recipe for disaster. It sucks for the everyday man (and woman), but to further humanity we would need (and I know this word no matter the context will illicit negative banter) the 'elite' to continue humanity. The 'elite' doctors, the 'elite' minds, the 'elite' healthy humans. Doesn't settle well, I know, but its the blunt truth.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Who knows if the sun's magnetic field will really reverse in 2012.

Mayans may have been right about 2012... something big will happen... a magnetic pole shift... if it's the earth... then all life on earth could very well be in peril.

Thing is... that's because of it's magnetic pole shift that all life on Mars disappeared... that's what scientists are saying anyway...

Then this all will happen from now on because some Astrologers say :

An astrologer, Victoria Peltz just wrote an article explaining that we are – or may be - two years off in our calendar because of the confusion back in the 16th century between the Gregorian and Julian calendar. In other words when we interpreted the end of the age in the Mayan calendar as 2012, it should have been 2010. Now what is so interesting about that is when I heard of the 2012 end of the world scenario, I immediately did a chart for Dec 21, 2012 and saw nothing. Then I asked a few of my astro friends and they saw nothing. BUT, if I do a chart for Dec 21, 2010, I see a spectacular, powerful eclipse lasting over one hour. Also, in July 2010, we have a cardinal T-Square with Saturn, Uranus and Pluto in the sky that can be seen as a herald or portent of things to come.
source

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I am surprised these stories are being published. There have now been 4 or 5 states affected. I saw a link that this has happened in Sweden also.

www.wsmv.com...

Here in the US it has only been scavenger type birds-blackbirds and starlings. I wonder why?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
S&F ThaNK YOU OP ..

Great read and in outstanding tie in for all the current world events ,well put and thought out .

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Exactly. All reports said the birds suffered from blunt trauma and I don't believe they meant trauma from the fall.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Been watching spaceweather.com for days and both these bird deaths coincide with solar flares reaching earth Jan3rd,Jan5-6th.Chinese are well ahead ,geomagnetic shield is going down,or at least is faultering
Get our gold hats on there better than tin apparently
edit on 5-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

It works on more subtle levels than that though. Literally the canary in the coal mine. Look at the frog die off over the past decade or so and the stuff that was going on with the bees. Not that those were due to EM reasons but animals are generally more sensitive than people and are affected first-look at the behavior of animals before an earthquake. Not that any of this would explain the die off, just the reasons why people aren't being affected...yet. You can take control of your bodies EM field using, amongst other things, Mer-Ka-Ba meditations and other sacred geometric energy consciousness techniques-nothing to fear, but if changes in the EM field are to blame, it's only going to get more interesting from here.
edit on 5-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I am probably the largest skeptic here on ATS, but I honestly think that something like this is plausible... of course the magnetic shift is not instantaneous as birds have been dropping out of the sky with no reasonable explanation for YEARS now.

edit on 5-1-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TmTrvlr
Exactly. All reports said the birds suffered from blunt trauma and I don't believe they meant trauma from the fall.

They must be hitting an invisible shield then... like in Stephen King's crappy novel "The Dome". or are they playing a game of chicken in the sky and they're all ramming one another.

It's quite the mystery though. Maybe it is a magnetic shift, and the birds, recogizing their future maps lost, with no hope, just give up the ghost together as a flock, like some sort of birdlike suicide pact such that they can die at will if all hope is lost for a safe return flight home. Poor things..

I hope it's not one of those meaningful coincidences or metaphors for the plight of the modern human being, but that's the way I tend to read these things as signs (I don't care what anyone thinks of me for saying as much). Just like the loss of the shark population as the top predator of the ocean blue ie: man is top predator up above, on the land.

Could you imagine if there was a planetary blowback of some kind, like Gaia getting upset and preparing to shake us with her wrath, like fles on a dog.

Hope not.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

2012 was a misreading of the mayan calender, I cannot find the link to the topic but my theory on the birds is that they may be adapting to the high amounts of airborne pollution and either some have failed or I am wrong and the birds are being killed of by an airborne micropredator that we have not yet found, This is a big mystery, just some ideas

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by winotka

Yeh, more birds dead in Sweden, confirmed by BBC too:

BBC News - Mysterious bird deaths hit Sweden

It appears upto 100 jackdaws have died this time. It's odd as the common thoughts are that the birds that died in the US, died from fireworks: BBC News link

This confused me as someone before me pointed out, and I quote: Why don't we expect millions of birds dead during the 4th of July?

Very interesting stuff, I doubt it would be deseases to the birds. Interestingly all the deaths are north of the equator so we cannot rule out a polar shift...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackpsych

though I do think the Mayan calender is of some significance, I have ran a cross a November 2010 report of how Electromagnetic flows can effect wildlife. It is a long read and has it's "Doom/Gloom" theorized ideas, but for the most part, with the Solar flares as mentioned by other poster's that are members of the Space-weather.com E-mailers, it does seem to hold some salt for there being some kind of human interaction with these fluctuating magnetic-field fluctuations by way of wireless devices.

Life has evolved under the influence of two omnipresent forces: gravity and electromagnetism. It should be expected that both play important roles in the functional activities of organisms[1]. Before the 1990’s radiofrequencies were mainly from a fewradio and television transmitters, located in remote areas and/or very high places. Since the introduc- tion of wireless telecommunication in the 1990’s the rollout of phone networks has caused a massive increase in electro- magnetic pollution in cities andthe countryside

EMF effects on wildlife

There seems to be an article that was written back in 2003 by the Chinese that correlates with what is happening now with the effects of EMF fields and the disturbing effects it has on migration abilities.

EMF Bio effects on mankind and wild life: China/Russia

We may not be the direct cause of these events, but it is possible we are elevating the seriousness of it. The global warming thing was hit or miss at best, but with all these3 thing's happening at the same time and all before the 2012 of the Mayan calender for us to have an "Awakening" of some kind, it could very well be we are heading for the stone-age from our normal lives as we know them right now.
Have to wait and see...

EMF Effects on Birds

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
So about the reversal of magnetic poles that can happen suddently I found the episode in streaming :

Interesting bit about it starts at around 35:30

So there ya go. Now if you want to complain, call the History Channel.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I didn't know it was gonna start happening so soon. I mostly never go outside anyway so hopefully my house gives some protection from the extra particles getting through the atmosphere. What really sucks is that I've been obsessed with the idea of buying a $200,000 decommissioned missile silo for months. I have silohomes bookmarked and I researched all the for sale hardened sites out there. I just don't have any money to work with, sigh. I do envy the rich bastards who had the funds to buy a safe vault to ride out the doom in. I won't know what to do with myself without a power grid for 3 months. My only trade skills are art and computer graphics. without a power grid, without power, without computers... sounds like hell to me.

I just watched "what the hell are they spraying" about chemtrails and they said what's bieng sprayed is an accelerant that neutralizes the ph of the earth so life can't exist and makes wildfires devastating. I wonder if this is all leading to a mega-conflageration that burns up everything. x-rays, gamma-rays, mega-wildfires, toxic soil PH. Oil slicked oceans full of plastic garbage and corexit which liquifies organic tissue. On top of that were getting the Ice age talk. So we get the deep freeze as well to really guarantee that agriculture fails entirely. It's brutal. The universe isn't just hitting us hard, it's throwing a combo of many hits each of which could kill us. It's the overwhelm.

The wealthy elite they have their contingency plans. They have their underground cities like Denver International Airport and Cheyanne Mountain. They have clean un-flouridated water and backup power generators and hydroponic agriculture with organic healthy non GMO heirloom seeds. They have taken a fortified position and then played every pawn against each other in a grand distraction using the cutting edge psychology and mind control techniques and propaganda honed by government spooks over the course of decades. They set us up for the biggest fall. They profit in every way imaginable at the expense of us all. We are completely expendable. They hoard the resources for their own survival while telling us that everything will be alright, that the big recovery is already underway. Then we all fry and starve and pass away from this life.

I pity them. The people who have chosen a selfish evil path to immortality through technology and tyranny because they have to live in the graveyard they have created of the earth. Enjoy your eternal robotic lives on a cold dead world you misguided fools.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The theory is incomplete....

Birds don't just die because the magnetic field changes. Something had to kill them..

If my compass stops working, I don't just crash my car into buildings.

Birds have eyes and ears you know, they navigate with those first. They only use their magnetic sensors to navigate directions, not around objects.

The theory doesn't add up.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
The theory is incomplete....

Birds don't just die because the magnetic field changes. Something had to kill them..

If my compass stops working, I don't just crash my car into buildings.

Birds have eyes and ears you know, they navigate with those first. They only use their magnetic sensors to navigate directions, not around objects.

The theory doesn't add up.

Thing is... BIRDS all die at NIGHT apparently... so at night, they can't use their eyes... so they use the magnetic field... so there ya go.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

No, birds do NOT use their magnetic fields to navigate around objects, because not all objects have detectable magnetic fields. That would be like trying to use a compass to walk through the rooms of your house.

What you said is illogical.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
Ok...so I just read the article in full. Interesting that it ends with this line.

"This article is purely fictional, do not take it seriously"

While i thought the article and this thread are good i saw that too and thought

Perhaps a legal disclamer..dont worry though most will ignore you.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

You're right...

Do birds fly at night?

Most birds can fly at night, but will only do so if necessary. The reason for this is that their eyes, like human eyes, are not designed to see in nighttime conditions. If a bird cannot see well, it risks injury by flying at night. Unless startled into flight by a predator, most birds will avoid leaving their nighttime roost.

So ... they don't fly at night, unless they feel it's necessary... so why do they feel it's necessary is the question...

Ok...so I just read the article in full. Interesting that it ends with this line.

"This article is purely fictional, do not take it seriously"

Yeah well, seems a good theory to me anyway.
edit on 5-1-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
So about the reversal of magnetic poles that can happen suddently I found the episode in streaming :

Interesting bit about it starts at around 35:30

So there ya go. Now if you want to complain, call the History Channel.

Thank God, it happens fast!

But did everyone know that the gauss level, used to be, many 1000's of years ago much much higher, as measured through core samples, and that it has been on a steady decline, from something like 50-100 guass then, to only half of one, now, heading to zero, then it shifts, but - isn't the megnetosphere caused by the internal roation of the earth's core..?

I'm still confused.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join