It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think China has figured out why birds are falling all over

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IWant2Believe323

I was looking at this very same thing this morning thinking the same thing with the birds as well !!! When you think about it as well think about how a fish uses sensors as well for direction and balance !!! I would also like to note that as of this morning the same images you are displaying were very much happening the same way this morning...and im starting to feel that follwing spaceweather.com is a bit later on telling whats going on ...or updating readings... But good job in bringing it to light to everyone ...Now i dont feel like im the only one looking at it in a diff view point...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I have a feeling the nuts are going to find some way to blame this on humans and say its global warming.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheIrvy
reply to post by jamiejames

Fantastic advice, I hope plenty of people listen to it. There's far too many people who are spending their lives sat at their computer shouting that the end is near, and all the while they do nothing. We see things happen infront of our eyes, but because nobody "official" comes along and verifies it, we say it's not true, it's unproven. Even though we have seen time and again that our officials don't tell us the truth, ever, that they lie and decieve and trick us into paying money for substandard food that deprives our bodies of nutrition and makes us fat and lazy, that they keep us in the dark as long as possible about everything, there are still so many people who refuse to think for themselves and still cling to the word of their Masters.

Over the past few years we have seen many things, learnt many things.

Discoveries have been made that show that all over the world, just a few miles out to sea, there are the remains of ruined cities that were already old when we were young. When this iteration of humanity was still taking it's first steps out of the caves, those cities were standing old, or maybe already covered in water. There's no evidence of who or what lived there, only evidence that the official time line of this planet's past is wrong.

We've seen signs and wonders in the sky. Nobody has given us a proper explanation of what the Norway Spiral was. Of who launched that rocket off the coast of America. We've seen clear video of pyramids in the sky, large unidentified objects that have closed airports. And still the sheep wait, not wanting to accept the truth, so they allow themselves the bliss of ignorance because nobody has come out of the White House or Number 10 and announced "Yup, they're real". They prefer that ignorance. They prefer to pass it off as swamp gas or group hallucinations, because that's less scary. I'm not trying to single anyone out, but Phage is a good example of this. He's so quick to jump in with any benign and mundane explanation, and he does it with such an air of superiority, but that's because he has to. The bowel loosening panic that would occur if those people accepted what they see infront of their eyes forces them to stay in their ignorance.

And please, I mean no disrespect to Phage. My best and oldest friend of nearly 30 years holds the same opinions, and I respect and am grateful for his skepticism, because he's not always wrong. However, neither my friend nor Phage are skeptical enough of "officialdom", and that makes them part time skeptics. The only true skeptics are skeptical of everything and everyone. It really doesn't matter where you rest your skeptical "blind spot", it's all the same mechanism. Some people accept blindly that the church doesn't lie to them, or that scientists don't lie to them, or the government, or their universities, or their doctors. They do it so they don't have to be afraid, but it leads them into deception.

Nobody official is going to tell you the truth, for the simple reason that they cannot. Truth cannot be told, it must be experienced. Otherwise it's worthless. And quite frankly, if you can't look at the events of the past few years, collectively, not individually, and see that there's more going on than we're being told, you have made a conscious decision to remain ignorant.

When we see reports of a missile being launched off the coast of America, and officials go on television and essentially say "We don't know who launched it, but we're really not that worried", there's your evidence. When the official explanation of the Norway Spiral is a Russian rocket going over the head of the American president, and there's no diplomatic incident, there's no reaction at all, there's your evidence. For them to disclose what's really going on would cause panic, so they say nothing when they should be saying something, and if that's not enough for you to work out that you're not going to be told the truth, then you really have chosen safe ignorance.

We have NASA denying that there's any significance to the 2012 theory, and then they tell us that this solar maximum may cause world wide devastation "somewhere around the start of 2013". We are told in movies again and again that when TSHTF, we will be kept in the dark until the very last second. We've even seen this bird phenomenon mentioned as one of the earliest signs of things going wrong, in "The Core", I believe.

We don't have the evidence we need to fill in all the blanks and explain and prove everything, but that's largely because that evidence has been removed from the public domain and kept hidden in dusty warehouses and vaults. We do however have enough evidence to say categorically that we are being lied to from the highest levels of our society, lied to by the very people we rely on to tell us the truth.

So stop sitting there waiting for it to come to you, because by the time that special broadcast comes, all you'll have time to do is put your head between your knees and kiss your wotsits goodbye. We got into this situation by hoarding and owning and people putting their own needs before others, but you can make that change in yourself without anyone else.

Learn the skills you need to survive. Change your diet. My own personal recommendation is to get onto ebay and order some milk kefir grains before they're made illegal. Everything that is missing from our diets is provided by kefir, and my own experience of incorporating it into my diet for the past 6 months, and removing processed foods from my diet has seen a miraculous change in me. I can think more clearly, my body has changed from being a scrawny runt who couldn't gain weight to having muscles, stamina, strength. My skin is better, my eyes clearer, everything about me is better. I'll create a thread soon where I'll collate what I've found so far and share my experiences, but that's empty. Go find out for yourself.

Every "convenience" diminishes your life, and we've been convinced into this absolute madness that it's better to be lazy. It's just far too much trouble to bake a loaf of healthy bread, to make flavour filled cheese, to actually know how to feed yourself. Ignorance is better. People would far rather eat a bland, dry, chemical ladened, tiny cake that costs several pounds (or dollars) and was made weeks, maybe months ago, and then transported across the world than learn how to bake a gorgeous, moist, fresh cake for themselves for almost no money and share it with their friends. I've been ridiculed for brewing my own alcohol, for baking my own bread, even for making my own pizzas (including the cheese), because it's so much easier to pop down to the supermarket and get loyalty card points with every purchase.

Think about this. How many of the things that you need can you provide for yourself? I don't mean how much can you afford, because money's worthless. If every shop was empty tomorrow, if all the infrastructure collapsed and you were left to fend for yourself, what would your life be like? Many of us have had a taste of that over the past few months and weeks. The UK froze over christmas. My central heating was useless, because the water in the radiators froze overnight. However, wood and coal still burnt in my fireplace. Do you have a fireplace? Can you light a fire suitable for cooking on? Can you catch a rabbit? Do you know how to bake bread? Do you know how to bake bread without a packet of yeast out of the shops and a machine to do it for you? Do you understand how to draw water from a spring, or how to generate electricity, or how to build an engine? I'd wager that your great grandparents had far more knowledge and ability to fend for themselves than you ever have. Convenience is just a way of killing knowledge.

You no longer have to learn any of those things, and many more besides, because they've been provided for so long that the knowledge wasn't passed down. You don't need those skills anymore, you just need money. And so we spend our lives working for someone else's benefit, reliant on them to give us the little bits of paper than mean we don't need to provide for ourselves. People used to build their own automobiles and drive around in them, but then regulations and MOT requirements came in, and you weren't allowed to build your own car anymore, you have to buy one, so the knowledge was lost. Wind generated power used to be commonplace, built onsite by the very people who needed and used it, and then it was lost in favour of convenient, expensive, provided electricity.

And what is the net result? We have a population of dependants. Those in power have ensured their continued power by making you dependant on them. Just as I know mothers who refuse to teach their children to cook or clean, ensuring that Mummy will always be needed, the infrastructure around us has kept knowledge and skills from us, keeping us forever chained. Most of you wouldn't survive a month left to actually 100% fend for yourselves. Take away your premade. packaged, chemical filled food, your instant light and heat, your hot and cold running water, and you're right back to those caves hitting things with rocks and killing each other over food.

And we call ourselves civilized.

WOW Id pay to shake your hand

Have to agree with Phage worst forum member ever! MSM parrot

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Magnetic pole shift occur without any harm to life on earth...the earth does not flip upside down, we don't lose gravity, nor is the planet left defenseless to solar rays.

In fact, polar wander has been measured for quite some time--at rates of 1 degree per million years or less--and is typically associated with glacial cycles or changes in the mantle.

Of course, the sun play's a role in the earth's electromagnetic profile, but associating the sun with a polar shift seems a bit of a stretch.

On the other hand, I think China's explanation of why the birds are falling is one of the two best theories yet--the other being government tests. I'm going with our good ol' government, cause they've tested some pretty nasty stuff on us earthlings in the past.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Zoyd23

However, being in a zero gauss field isn't very much fun for the human being. Tests have been done. Makes people very very depressed and feel like they are falling to pieces. 10 years of that would not be a good thing, unless, unless the human being is able to somehow access other extraterrestrial energy systems, say from the galaxy itself.

"Father, father, why have you forsaken me?!"..

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay
I have a feeling the nuts are going to find some way to blame this on humans and say its global warming.

Probably.

And about the magnetic field...

- The earth magnetic field is created from the fluids inside the earth rotating right?
- To change magnetic poles, it needs to change direction right?
- To do that, it needs to reach almost 0 speed at some point right?
- That means the magnetic field is gonna be almost 0 right?

So the only thing we seem to be conflicting about is the DURATION of such a thing. You say it takes millions of years to happen. I say it takes a few days.

Scientists are saying it takes a few days. Nobody here gave a source saying it would take millions of years to happen, I gave a source saying it would take days to happen.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This is an unusual source, but I think the science is sound, and that it's worthy of review

magneticosleep.com...

That said I do NOT recommend trying to shield one's self from the effects of this, which I believe will help the human being to ascend to a new level of being, and hey everything happens for a reason. To shield yourself by purchasing the pad for sleeping, could involve further imprisoning yourself in matter, when everyone else is in the process of being liberated into higher dimensional living (I know that sounds so new agey).

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Haha, nice find! I actually suggested this in an earlier thread this morning. Here www.abovetopsecret.com...

I got ignored, as usual.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Might this have something to do with that STUXNET virus? Maybe it mutated?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mustangcobra1970

Thanks!! Ha but while it's highly plausible, the solar activity was not very high. I also think they could have hit a pocket of freezing air and plummeted to their deaths...but I can't read those weather charts that measure upper atmosphere temps...Anyone looked into his angle??

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Thanks to those who appreciated my post, but really I'm just the naughty child who shouted out that the Emperor was naked. We all know what things smell funny and what things don't add up, we just ignore it because nobody wants to stand on their own. It's like those tests that are done where they bring a group of people in and ask them all questions, and all but one of the group are primed to give the wrong answer each time, and in most cases, the 1 person who isn't in on the game gives the same wrong answer, even when it's patently clear that everyone's answered "Green" when the answer's obviously Red.

And actually, that's the same trick that's being played on us now. They're even as blatant about it. It really doesn't matter who knows the truth, it doesn't matter about who leaks what, it doesn't matter what evidence comes to light, all that the collective governments and religions have to do is make sure they don't blink. If they keep denying, or refusing to comment, then yes, there'll be those of us who rant and rave and shout the truth, but we're painted as mad, as confused, as tinfoil hat wearing nutters who are probably cyber terrorists.

The masses are controlled oh so easily. Just get that nice man who reads the news every night to say something, and it becomes real. The truth really is out there, and if you fall for the trick and go for the obviously wrong answer just because that's what everyone else is saying, you've only your own stupid pride to blame.

For example, anyone with half an ounce of education in the area knows that vaccine creation is a difficult job. In the BBC remake of Survivors, which ran well before the swine flu "crisis" from last year, they had all the same comparisons with the 1918 Spanish flu outbreak, and they said they had no hope of fighting the outbreak on the show because "it takes years to develop an effective vaccine". There's no real excuse for not knowing that, we were taught in school how difficult it was creating the vaccines we have now, and we know how many people died before a working vaccine was found.

So, when the swine flu outbreak supposedly happened, and they had a vaccine right away, that should have raised suspicion amongst those in the know - namely doctors and the media. When we later read that the vaccine had been patented BEFORE the outbreak, anyone who was capable of thinking for themselves should have taken pause at that moment and realised, as many of us did, that this whole swine flu smelt a bit fishy. Again, when we later found out that most of the supposed infections turned out after further testing to be nothing but the common cold, we should have across the board realised that we'd been taken for a ride, and demanded to know exactly what was in that vaccine.

But here we are again, 1 year later, being told that cases of swine flu are on the increase, so please go out and get your vaccination. I'm quite sure that this year, we're going to have to loose a few celebrities to swine flu to make sure it's taken seriously this year. Maybe a soap star.

The truth is always available, always out in the open, but not necessarily where you expect to see it. You have to think for yourself instead of suckling on the teat of the infrastructure. Don't expect to be told the truth by people you know lie to you. If you do, all the smug superiority in the world doesn't change the fact that you're consciously propogating lies because you're afraid of the truth.

It's time to acknowledge once and for all, we can all see the Emperor's willy.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
As somone stated, a magnetic field problem might disorientate but it would not kill. I personally think it's the fumes from the Corexit mixed with the oil, rising from the oceans. This would explain the simultaneous deaths of birds and fish. Although BP claims that it is not as bad as the oil itself.

"Corexit is predominantly composed of Butoxyethanol with a few other minor chemicals plus tract elements including arsenic, mercury, cadmium, chromium, and cyanide. BP considers the Corexit use to be safer than letting the crude oil dissipate on its own. Others consider these dispersants to be toxic chemicals and refer to Corexit as a neurotoxin. It separates oil as a way of accelerating breakdown and at the same time, kills active organisms that naturally consume oil."

However the warning label says :

"The EPA requires Corexit to have the highest warning label for toxicity. This means that the chemicals in the product can cause irreversible eye corrosion to the ocular tissue and corneal burning.The manufacturer states, "excessive exposure may cause central nervous system effects, nausea, vomiting, anesthetic or narcotic effects." It goes on to say, "excessive exposure to Butoxyethanol (an active ingredient) may cause injury to red blood cells (Hemolysis), kidney or the liver." In addition, the documentation says, "prolonged and/or repeated exposure through inhalation or extensive skin contact with EDBE (Butoxyethanol) may result in damage to the blood and kidneys.In Canada, Corexit is classified as "Material causing immediate and serious toxic effects (VERY TOXIC)" and "Material causing other toxic effects (TOXIC)".

The reason I say it most likely is the culprit is because Corexit Dispursant can attack from the waters or the air.

The chemicals can be injected into the sea directly into the oil spill. However, much of the Corexit in the Gulf is being sprayed from aircraft onto the spill. When sprayed, much of the dispersant lands on the surface of the water. Some mist however, floats into the air, drifting to other sea areas and on land. This escaping mist can potentially adversely affect sea life in unaffected ecosystems and the health of humans.These chemicals can combine in the air with other chemicals such as Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs). No testing on the toxicity of Corexit has been done nor, has there been any testing of these kinds of chemicals merging in the atmosphere. These new emerging atmospheric chemical compositions may actually be worse when inhaled than if these chemicals fumes were separate.

Over a million gallons of NALCO products have been applied in the Gulf, documented by themselves as having NO TOXICITY TESTING. There has never been such a massive Corexit spraying of chemicals and resulting oil spill fumes in history, as the one in our Gulf.

Source to the above statements

Notice it says "No Toxicity Testing". By now the water would have spread this Corexit all over the ocean and it could possibly even be evaporating into the air which would explain why a large flock of birds flying into a cloud of Corexit would all breath in at the same time.....thus dying at the same time as the Corexit poisoning took it's toll. As for the fish, I would think that would be self-explanatory. Now NALCO says on their site that Corexit cannot evaporate, but then again, do you really think they would say anything else?

Source for the following statements

The dispersal agent Corexit 9500 is a solvent originally developed by Exxon and now manufactured by the Nalco Holding Company of Naperville, Illinois that is four times more

So you see, Corexit was created by EXXON and is now owned by Nalco. What does EXXON have in common with BP? Oh yeah, AN OIL SPILL. The EXXON VALDEZ oil spill from 1989.

EXXON Valdez Oil Spill.

So, I'm not so quick to buy anything that any of these tell us about our health and well-being. I believe Corexit can evaporate and I think the birds in many parts of the world, downwind of the oceans had their fates sealed as they breathed in these highly toxic fumes eminating from the oceans.

Why do I say this? Because the only ones that say that Corexit does not evaporate are BP and Nalco. The Owners/Shareholders. Russian Scientists seem to believe differently, thorough intensive, scientific study of this hazzard. Here is what the Russian scientists say:

A greater danger involving Corexit 9500, and as outlined by Russian scientists in this report, is that with its 2.61ppm toxicity level, and when combined with the heating Gulf of Mexico waters, its molecules will be able to "phase transition" from their present liquid to a gaseous state allowing them to be absorbed into clouds and allowing their release as "toxic rain" upon all of Eastern North America. Even worse, should a Katrina like tropical hurricane form in the Gulf of Mexico while tens of millions of gallons of Corexit 9500 are sitting on, or near, its surface the resulting "toxic rain" falling upon the North American continent could "theoretically" destroy all microbial life to any depth it reaches resulting in an "unimaginable environmental catastrophe" destroying all life forms from the "bottom of the evolutionary chart to the top".

Now the birds (5000+) died in Arkansas which is one state above Louisiana. Here is what the Associated Press said June 2010:

As over 50 miles of the US State of Louisiana's coastline has already been destroyed by this spill, American scientists are warning that the damage may be impossible to repair, and as we can read as reported by the Associated Press News Service.

They go on to say that, it will destroy the shore for decades to come.
At the end of this article, once again, the American people (themselves), are blamed for letting companies like BP and EXXON and Nalco ruling over them.
......Anyone else agree as to the validity of these claims?

Source from above quotes
edit on 5-1-2011 by Phenomium because: because

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Im not sure I understand the reasoning completely. I have yet to read the article (guess I should read it before I post rather than the other way around LOL) but if I am to understand that the birds are confused because of the Magnetic field acting funny.....wouldn't that just get them lost?! How does that make them fall out of the sky dead?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Ok...so I just read the article in full. Interesting that it ends with this line.

"This article is purely fictional, do not take it seriously"

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Im not sure I understand the reasoning completely. I have yet to read the article (guess I should read it before I post rather than the other way around LOL) but if I am to understand that the birds are confused because of the Magnetic field acting funny.....wouldn't that just get them lost?! How does that make them fall out of the sky dead?

It wouldn't. Read my quote just above yours to see what would though. I have articles and links to prove the validity of my statements as well.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Well, speaking of pole shifts, check this out from the local news today in Tampa:

www2.tbo.com...

"TAMPA - Scientists say the magnetic north pole is moving toward Russia and the fallout has reached -- of all places -- Tampa International Airport.

The airport has closed its primary runway until Jan. 13 to repaint the numeric designators at each end and change taxiway signage to account for the shift in location of the Earth's magnetic north.

The closure of the west parallel runway will result in more activity on the east parallel runway and more noise for residential areas of south Tampa.

The busiest runway will be re-designated 19R/1L on aviation charts. It's been 18R/36L, indicating its alignment along the 180-degree approach from the north and the 360-degree approach from the south."

It is great to see mainstream news like this that discusses pole shift.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Best theory I have heard so far, Great post, Thanks for sharing. S&F

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

Thanks. I should have included that report on the OP... the magnetic pole shift is happening... even the feds are admitting it.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

plug this: 35.302°N, 92.316°W

into directions ("from") here:

beebe, AR site of 1st birdkill

they are only 43 miles apart - closer 'as the crow flies'....

are there other recent earthquake clusters near other sites' bird deaths?

ref: usgs recent AR earthquakes

edit on 1/5/2011 by drphilxr because: added another link

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join