It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Listen I have more questions that I'm not sure that you covered.

Now you say Neutron Star. Are you speaking of our Sun possibly going Supernova?

On one page you said wonder what happens to a lizard that is exposed to neutron radiation. I find this interesting because Ashton Kutcher says he had visions of being chased by a huge boar.

If animals that are exposed to this type of radiation would evolve what would happen to people exposed to this type of radiation?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

That is very odd kinda makes ya think..whats going on but you already know..

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin
Now you say Neutron Star. Are you speaking of our Sun possibly going Supernova?

No, Our sun is not going to go supernova. I have said this a few times I think.
Betelgeuse may have 400 odd years ago? (In the thread)
The Sun is giving this planet a "boost" of late. We work in 25,800 year cycles, we are the end of 1, it ends in FIRE. I am afraid I have not been told "exactly" what will cause this fire, only information and possibilities.

The Sun. We only learn by "Observation" and historical records, that they ignore.

On one page you said wonder what happens to a lizard that is exposed to neutron radiation. I find this interesting because Ashton Kutcher says he had visions of being chased by a huge boar.

I could name a whole bunch of interesting "co-incidences" on the same subject...

If animals that are exposed to this type of radiation would evolve what would happen to people exposed to this type of radiation?

I think Humans, most, will die.

The Rest, it's in the history books, myths, legends.
2+2 usually equals 4.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Got sun screen?
I have two days till the fun begins,.
Looking forward to the excitement
I have a friend out on the west coast doin the same,. hand over the panic button.

aoi3610, did you see the latest thread on the comet coming our way in Oct/ Nov?
That'll be fun to

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

I like it. "not near yellowstone"..

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
things are hotting up ,7.2 hits Pakistan 1 day to go till the big one hits cali uk.news.yahoo.com...
edit on 18-1-2011 by shambles84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
sorry for asking but its long for me to read all the pages.

why are we expecting something to happen in the next 5 days?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

You signature is true quality;

Look down at me and you see a fool;
Look up at me and you see a god;
Look straight at me and you see yourself;

Charles Milles Manson

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Indeed it is, but i should change it to :look up at me and you see god. not a god. anyway

why do you think something will happen in California area within the next 5 days?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

reply to post by aoi3610

Indeed it is, but i should change it to :look up at me and you see god. not a god. anyway

why do you think something will happen in California area within the next 5 days?
seriously?
did you not even read the first opening post?
thank you,.. you just bumped ME up

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Earthquake predictions by an "expert"
www.syzygyjob.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

reply to post by aoi3610

seriously?
did you not even read the first opening post?
thank you,.. you just bumped ME up

i did but it wasnt thoroughly explained, and 60 pages later it was explained in good details... i just need to read the whole thing...

i was hoping for a quick recap, but its obviously hard to say whats been discussed in 60 pages!!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Perhaps my comments are a bit brash & I appologize. Steve Jobs is obviously ill and has been for some time.

My point making is that Steve Jobs, a successful businessman, well known worldwide, is taken ill, to the point of retiring..at the same time the whole world is in the midst of catastrophe.

(I believe some people's life' circumstances parallel world events for specific reasons & there are no accidents/ my belief)

& it is common knowledge that when calamity arrives, many (not all) high profiles have prepared places to go for safety (underground).

I'm not saying, "Jobs," is going underground..! With all due respect, my thinking is that for some reason the events of his life are paralleled with major happenings in the world (aoi/OP mentioned Sunday, January 16, 2011 as sig date & Jobs retires/publically, a day later... etc.).

What comes to mind is this.....

Romans 12:2
2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by 0731JLVR
The fact Steve Jobs is going on medical leave now, is sig I think & perhaps this high profile figure in the world (not saying good or bad, just that he has made a name for himself in the world & it is in relation to technology) is now sick, taking leave, at the same time many species on the planet are dying off. He could be going underground as well, I don't know.. but the whole of it & timing is a big deal I feel. (God's) TIMING is key as is said here.

As the leader of one of the biggest technology companies in the world, whose stock and standing will suffer from his absence, it's ludicrous to believe that he vocally took a leave of absence, citing health issues, simply because he's going to hide in his basement from imagined calamities.

A far more mundane, though much more likely, explanation is that he had pancreatic cancer in the past, had liver failure (and a transplant) in the past, and those aren't things that have no subsequent impact on your life. Given the timing and short notice of his departure, I would be saddened, but not very surprised, to hear of his passing in the next couple of months, maybe even weeks. No amount of money, fame or stature will stave off the reaper when your time is up. [/quote[
edit on 18-1-2011 by 0731JLVR because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2011 by 0731JLVR because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

well enjoy,
and keep your humor hat on

link   

Originally posted by aoi3610

You signature is true quality;

Look down at me and you see a fool;
Look up at me and you see a god;
Look straight at me and you see yourself;

Charles Milles Manson

Now why couldn't you at least acknowledge that question? Your total disregard was very disrespectful. It's difficult enough you talk in this cryptic- like manner but it would be nice (seeing so many gave your thread stars, flags and bumps) instead of totally ignoring a question you at last acknowledge it with some type understandable and direct recognition.

Don't be going 'rock star' on us and forgetting us little folk that helped get you at the top!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Now why couldn't you at least acknowledge that question? Your total disregard was very disrespectful. It's difficult enough you talk in this cryptic- like manner but it would be nice (seeing so many gave your thread stars, flags and bumps) instead of totally ignoring a question you at last acknowledge it with some type understandable and direct recognition.

Don't be going 'rock star' on us and forgetting us little folk that helped get you at the top!

He answered that question on page 1 of the thread. Isn't it reasonable to assume that people are at least going to read the first post?

I see a huge event, San andreas, Yellowstone etc or bigger, Mag9+ on or before Jan 24th. (Nearer 20th to be fair)

edit on 18-1-2011 by MKULTRA because: added quote

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I would give credit but for humans to follow they need to see or now the one who sees the future.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,

I've just joined ATS as well, but have been lurking on the site for some time now. I thought you would all appreciate seeing this link as it shows a before and after of the Queensland floods.

www.abc.net.au...

This particular thread has been very interesting and i've been certainly interested in the parts relating to the Great Pyramid. I was lucky enough to go to Egypt a few years ago and it truly is an amazing place full of many interesting structures etc.

As a side note, i've always believed that places like Machu Picchu are more than meets the eye...when I was there in 2007, our guide on the Inca trail told us that when Hiram Bingham "discovered" MP, he took away some "items" to "research" back in the US and consequently the Peruvian government has never received them back. I don't have anything other than his word but I do know that the guides really hate him.

Anyway, great work OP for the very interesting thread!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
These are the kind of threads that make ATS fun to be apart of. It's nice to take a break from the truth and have a good laugh once in awhile. There is no proof that any of this is going to happen, just a "feeling".... classic! Never heard that before..

Thanks for the comedy.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cruff

wow the quality of those pictures are stunning. the devastation seems pretty bad. i wonder why there isn't very much media coverage on these floods? it's like america just ignores australia.

i don't know what it has to do with this thread but thanks for sharing it

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join