It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
No worries!

I posted it as someone else was mentioning it a few pages back somewhere. It's pretty crazy. I worked in Brisbane for a little bit about 2 years ago and have been to some of the areas in the city that it shows flooded. Just nuts to see it like that. Just glad that I live in Sydney!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Well all I can say is...

If the US west coast goes to hell in two days, and the resulting Tsunami smashes the AU east coast and kills everyone... Though I really doubt it will..!!

I'll still be sitting pretty up here on top of my mountain watching it all unfold.

Then retreat down the deep, deep gold mine 300m away to be protected from those deadly rays somewhat by 600ft of solid rock and gold dust...lol

If/when I come out and I havn't grown any additional limbs, I'll go hunt one of those giant wild boars anf feast fro a month on it.. LOL

edit on 1/19/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN !!!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Betelgeuse could become a Neutron star following imminent Supernova

Link

Coincidence?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Yes, it must be co-incidence.

How come I keep being Ten days early at telling things?

I spoke of Cold Fusion 14 days ago Ridicule, now it's fact?
I spoke of Betelguese about 10 days ago, now it's fact?

I spoke of an Earthquake some time ago....

See where i'm heading...

This, this is another warning, I wouldnt be waiting to Dec 21st for it too come though...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
Here's a new Co-incidence.

They say the "Last ICE AGE" was 2.58Million Years ago., Say that again, 2.58...? 25,800?

Co-incidence?

Here's the map which just so happens to fit where I roughly predicted. Bye bye the UK.
3-4 KILOMETERS of ICE.
(My place of Birth, Penzance in Cornwall, looks like it would be OK? (Cold, but OK)
Shame I don't live there now...

Wikipedia Link

We all know Radio Carbon Dating using Carbon 14 is gonna be wrong, there are lots of papers out there concerning that. We like multiplying things by 100, 1000, 10000?

Who knows how WRONG carbon dating is?

In fact I only read yesterday in a Science Paper that The Sun's "Activity" alters the Half Life / Radioactive Decay time of things like that.

Seems a co-incidental numbet 25,800..... (Should ask the Mayans)

Ma, LOL.

Running out of time.
edit on 8-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Addendum.

edit on 8-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Error.

Hey aoi3610,

I been following this thread for the whole length of it...its seems that you are spot on in your predictions, but a part me really wishes that you are wrong....I live in Finland by the way, and the above quoted post makes me think that Finland and all scandinavian countries will be under ice some time soon....now one thing that really makes me wonder is just how much "under" ice will we really be if the above really come to pass?
Lotta ice over here at the moment....could it get any worse?

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I see this:

Full Moon Tonight

1/2 - 1/4 - 1/16....

21:21 UTC (9.21pm GMT)
5hrs or so.

Looking at the positions of the Sun, Earth & Moon at that time, it would be interesting to be "measuring" the distance from the Earth to the Moon Before - During and After that event?

Is there an online place that constantly monitors that distance?

I know it sounds odd, but if you understood the 1/2 - 1/4 - 1/16 principle you'd understand that the moon has to start being pulled closer.

Sun - Earth - Moon (1/2 - 1/4 - 1/16)

Every action has it's equal and opposite re-action.
edit on 19-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Addendum

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

you in Delhi, India?
BTW,
must appreciate your persistence, way to go. De bunkers can be a bit aggressive and pedantic (as you would say
) but you stood your ground. I went through almost the entire thread and it has been a joy to read through battle of wits and even gained some scientific knowledge.

Also read this:
www.time.com...

Now octopus are washing up on shore. If its true, then it is definitely not normal, is it

edit on 19-1-2011 by naiveharry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
Well all I can say is...

If the US west coast goes to hell in two days, and the resulting Tsunami smashes the AU east coast and kills everyone... Though I really doubt it will..!!

I'll still be sitting pretty up here on top of my mountain watching it all unfold.

Then retreat down the deep, deep gold mine 300m away to be protected from those deadly rays somewhat by 600ft of solid rock and gold dust...lol

If/when I come out and I havn't grown any additional limbs, I'll go hunt one of those giant wild boars anf feast fro a month on it.. LOL

edit on 1/19/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

What makes you think there would be anything left to hunt?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ringht_n_wrong

I been following this thread for the whole length of it...its seems that you are spot on in your predictions, but a part me really wishes that you are wrong.

You know my answer to this. I am sure.

...I live in Finland by the way,

Like me then, you are going to be getting colder.

and the above quoted post makes me think that Finland and all scandinavian countries will be under ice some time soon....now one thing that really makes me wonder is just how much "under" ice will we really be if the above really come to pass?
Lotta ice over here at the moment....could it get any worse?

I do not know, 4km formed in 2 hours is my best guess, Forming depth wise like an upturned V on a graph of Depth / Time?
Kilometer an hour on average. (Half the ICE from Antarctica)
The rest of Antarctica's Ice will raise the sea level by 32m, that what is needed for the pyramid. (Think 25,800yr Cycle)

So, A quick Sum up of The Powers That Be.. (You know who they are now)
For anyone who just "Skipped" to this point...

You're missing out on finding out about some of the worlds most mystical structures, but, here is the PROBLEM;

They've built a Gamma Ray Emmiting Network of 66 Interconnected Satellites, powered by the 1/2 - 1/4 - 1/16 principle. (They have 6 spares)
They've run the worlds Financial System into the Ground...
They've Poisoned the Water with TWO Million Gallons of COREXIT.
They've warned about a "Superstorm".....
They've warned about a "Supernova".......
They've built 92 Fusion Centres....
They've built 100 Residential Centers....
They've bought Millions of Grave Liners....
They've "invented" Cold Fusion

I offered "Cold Fusion", on the 1st Jan.
It is TEN times more powerful than theirs....

Why would you want to BUY hydrogen to power their device anyway?

Look at the periodic table, follow it down from Carbon - Hydrogen, and you'll see all the technologies for power they have introduced over time.

Hydrogen is the LAST on the list.

Does that help?

I don't suppose anyone has Steve Job's (Apple), personal email address, one that gets to HIM?
(Can't hurt to ask and he fits the profile)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by naiveharry

Thanks, just more "co-incidences".

They are still blind.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShawnJ
These are the kind of threads that make ATS fun to be apart of. It's nice to take a break from the truth and have a good laugh once in awhile. There is no proof that any of this is going to happen, just a "feeling".... classic! Never heard that before..

Thanks for the comedy.

It really is hilarious isnt it? I actually read the post over again from the first and on to about page 4, and the OP never really makes a case for anything. When first asked where he got his information he replied "Eqypt". When asked to elaborate, he goes on about ancient technologies, Eye of Horuses, and such, never really making a real, solid case for anything. All vague inferences and postulation.

The piper plays a tune and the rats follow. Its amazing how incredibly naive some people are, especially the prophecy follower.

You people do realize that if true prophecy does exist then free will is non-existant. How can you accept that? I personally refuse to believe i am not in control of my destiny.

*looks at the calender* Hmmmm, its the 19th! I guess the world will start falling apart tomorro? Lets see how that goes. *snickers*

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
And where did you get all this information from?

ithink this is a web-bot but some say the info comes from "THEM"... Edgar Cayce is all you need to know

Mr X is rising

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

I actually read the post over again from the first and on to about page 4

You gave up way too soon.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cruff
As a side note, i've always believed that places like Machu Picchu are more than meets the eye...

And Chichan Itza ... and Queen Maudes Land (see the blue link in my post signature)

Woody

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Kudos! OP. I have been reading this thread since the beginning. Wrapping my brain around the duplication of Eye of Horus isn't in my plans, but have referred it to a science friend who is studying your info and researching.

I admire your persistance and tenacity in how you deal with the naysayer/slammers! You are gracious above and beyond and continue to show them respect despite their candor.

I follow this thread because I have had some intuitions/preminitions/raised feelings of more is on the way. Yours is the first to come close to how I am feeling of what is coming down the pike. I live in the US Midwest. Your post have calmed some feelings of survivalist gone wild. I have come to some conclusions given my geography that prayer is the answer.

Initially I thought maybe Eye of Horus was the thing to be doing, but what I didn 't pick up on what practical application. What are you coating with the gold film? Are there any suggestion you might give to folks who wont have access to such metalurgy that would help? Would Aluminum foil behind glass given reflectivity of the glass plus the foil help? Can you give a description of possible senario and actions by folks that would help survival? Description of minimal protections and possible results, how to deal with low to mid level exposures that wouldn't kill us, what would be expected at this level, how to deal with its aftermath? How long will the exposure last for, when would it be safe to "come out"? What kind of warning could be expected given the media outlets we have in place?

Sorry for inundating you with the string of questions. Pick and choose as you see fit. But these are the areas of interest after following this from day one, and digesting the info and seeing the conversations evolve.

Cheers and Kudos dear friend,

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by limbomumbojumbo
I have been reading this thread since the beginning.

You are lucky then.

Wrapping my brain around the duplication of Eye of Horus isn't in my plans, but have referred it to a science friend who is studying your info and researching.

That is very good advice if anyone is listening.

I admire your persistance and tenacity in how you deal with the naysayer/slammers! You are gracious above and beyond and continue to show them respect despite their candor.

Yes, it seems I have the Patience of Job.
(Not just here either)

I follow this thread because I have had some intuitions/preminitions/raised feelings of more is on the way. Yours is the first to come close to how I am feeling of what is coming down the pike. I live in the US Midwest. Your post have calmed some feelings of survivalist gone wild. I have come to some conclusions given my geography that prayer is the answer.

Eeek. Location, Location, Location...

Prayer is a good answer.
Pray like me, pray that it is answered.
Pray you gave the details of the "Eye of Horus" to the "correct" friend if it is not.

Initially I thought maybe Eye of Horus was the thing to be doing, but what I didn 't pick up on what practical application.

Drink the water made by condensing the Hydrogen on the inside of a "Cold" Glass Vase or Similar.

What are you coating with the gold film?

The Beer Can. It needs to be Electroplated I think.

Are there any suggestion you might give to folks who wont have access to such metalurgy that would help?

I didn't have any access to any of this before December 21st either, and it was Christmas / New Year?

Would Aluminum foil behind glass given reflectivity of the glass plus the foil help?

It has been mentioned before that Glass may be a potential alternative to the aluminium, I am afraid only outside "technical & Financial" expertise will fully answer that question. I can only do so much with limited means.

Can you give a description of possible senario and actions by folks that would help survival?

Do Nothing = Almost Certain Death.

The rest you all have to work out.

escription of minimal protections and possible results, how to deal with low to mid level exposures that wouldn't kill us, what would be expected at this level, how to deal with its aftermath? How long will the exposure last for, when would it be safe to "come out"? What kind of warning could be expected given the media outlets we have in place?

How simple did you expect it too be? My pot is not that difficult to "create", now is it?
Imagine how easy it would be on a machine....
Remember the statement about the difference between "Faith" and "God", it is important.

Sorry for inundating you with the string of questions. Pick and choose as you see fit. But these are the areas of interest after following this from day one, and digesting the info and seeing the conversations evolve

I understand and you have no reason to apologise.
edit on 19-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I see this "interesting" quote from "Focardi Rossi.

Andrea Rossi - January 18th, 2011 at 4:06 PM
Dear Mr Vernesoni:
It is possible that Pt can be turned into Au, but are you sure it is worth?
Warm Regards,
A.R.

Remember I said their "device" was the opposite, of mine.

Pt = Platinum
Au = Gold

Pb = Lead
Au= Gold

Some other "choice" quotes

The data have been confirmed during the test made by Prof. Levi of the University of Bologna.
Warm regards,
A.R.

The gamma ray issue is a very interesting one. We have to work a lot to understand it. Sincerely, I have not a clue, so far.
Warm Regards,
Andrea

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Remember the TIME.

21:21 GMT

9.21pm

Internet & Power go Off?

Hydrogen from Nickel (Dry Earth - 50% Nickel) . . . . . Match?..... Boom
Gamma Ray Burst
New Year For Trees - 1/3 Of the Trees will BURN
Grass - All Yellow
Residential Centers - Millions - Gamma Ray Posoning....

It's the 20th in Jerusalem from Sun-Down....

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hmmmmm....

614 USA earthquakes (and counting) in the last 7 days!

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Is this normal?
edit on 19-1-2011 by coastalite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join