It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Another but different view at what is commming and another different solution
Interesying reading.
Examples:

"The media would have you believe that the sun is damaging you and that you must protect your self from exposure. This is a way of controlling access to this higher information. The sun is being used to encode your lighter bodies with higher vibrational frequencies. for the ascension. Those who are moving toward greater expansion are finding they need greater amounts of light from the sun."

and

"Eventually the magnetic force of the sun will reach a maximum, which is preordained to occur in 2012. This peak in electromagnetic activity will cause great change on the planet. The poles will shift briefly and the earth will wobble into a different orbit. It will still have a trajectory, but a different one. Gravity will become lessened from this shift and all humans will become lighter, more free. The cellular makeup of the human body will shift instantaneously.. Electrons will spin faster, there will be a general speeding up, a vibrational increase. Those who are prepared will enjoy the shift. Prepare now by following and implementing changes to your life that will increase your vibrations. A good gauge of whether something is increasing your vibration is how elated or much joy does it create within your heart and soul. It is as simple as that."

ascensionearth.com...

The question is shoul we really hide? Can we really hide? Can we survive by hiding?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I see the next few months as being....The Beginning...of....THE END!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
interesting link to what may cause the neutron burst forom the sun
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I now see the COREXIT thread I started as the MARKING of the BEAST.

The number will be 666.

OIL - Carbon 12 - 6 Neutrons, 6 Protons & 6 Electrons.

It's being introduced via the water, food & air.

edit on 15-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Addendum

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
NASA is confirming the comming event and the date is quite close too:

"National power grids could overheat and air travel severely disrupted while electronic items, navigation devices and major satellites could stop working after the Sun reaches its maximum power in a few years.

Senior space agency scientists believe the Earth will be hit with unprecedented levels of magnetic energy from solar flares after the Sun wakes “from a deep slumber” sometime around 2013, The Daily Telegraph can disclose.

In a new warning, Nasa said the super storm would hit like “a bolt of lightning” and could cause catastrophic consequences for the world’s health, emergency services and national security unless precautions are taken.

Scientists believe it could damage everything from emergency services’ systems, hospital equipment, banking systems and air traffic control devices, through to “everyday” items such as home computers, iPods and Sat Navs. "

www.disclose.tv... ill-cause-devastation.html

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JacekPL

your link didn't work. can you post another?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by enemoplem

Just look into this thread. Its being discussed.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JacekPL

Now there is a interesting thread about this satelites involvement with strange weather events.
It supports my intuitive theory.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
YOUR HAVIN A LAUGH!!

200 COWS DEAD IN FIELD

I need to get my wooden boards out.

The End

IS NIGH.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Dude,

Good luck on your predictions mate. I don't like the Yellowstone bit. That's much too heavy duty. If that happened anything else afterwards would be considered good news by comparison. But let me tell you about my dream. OK?

I had this nightmare, OK? It was like, death and destruction all over the planet. Everything totally hosed up see? But the scary part was that only politicians and fundamentalist christians survived. Then I, like, woke up and was reassured by knowing that my life was safe and secure in the bosoms of Visa and Mastercard. OH MAN some stuff is reallllly scary. Now I'm, like, OK for another day.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Ok the synchronicity the last few days are crazy. I was reading about Vortex math by Marko Rodin and now checking out Randy Powell's videos. Crazy fun! I have been researching 1-9 and digital roots for a while now because I love the patterns. Well they have a nice way of using it. So anyways, I took the eye of Horus fractions and their decimals and the pattern I got was

right?

Ok so then taking the digital root I get

Well if you watch the videos or read up on the vortex math that is the pattern of infinity. They are saying 1,2,4,8,7,5. But there has to be a flow in and out. So could we somehow take what you are saying about the energy and link the two?

Should this be in the science thread for the eye or here?

So I am writing this with all of this going around in my head. I will take a while and maybe come back and edit to be more comprehensible.

Oh and to me that symbol looks like the Masonic Square and Compasses. And they seem to be into #s and their meanings....but that is another story.

edit on 16-1-2011 by cplouffe because: adding what the symbol looks like to me at first glance

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cplouffe

Hint.:

Masonic Orbs....

I've looked into this a lot...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
this seem to me to be a sure sign of the END TIMES.
Today's headlines:

online.wsj.com...

www.ft.com...

Revelation 13
The Beast out of the Earth
11 "Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13 And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. 14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.
18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e] That number is 666."

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
by the way aoi/ OP, I would say that the timing of today's headlines is pretty significant in relation to your prophetic dream.. I pray that something major happens before the currency takes hold. I do NOT want to be here when it does!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
aoi/OP, look @ the date & time (bottom of post you state Sunday/today)
you have here in comparison with headline news today:
www.breitbart.com...

Spot on...

Originally posted by aoi3610
Thinking about the fraction I see above, 555/556.
I only learnt about Nostradamus at about mid-day, I did not see the time.

I notice there have been hardly ANY earthquakes today?

In comparison to yesterday.

USGS Earthquake List M2.5+ Worldwide

UTC, well over half the day has gone?

the CALM, before the STORM....?

I hope this is JUST a co-incidence.

Today is 120 Days from May 14th I think...

The state of Israel was formed at somewhere between 2.00pm and 4.00pm UTC (I think, GMT anyway)
I have read "conflicting" reports, I would have said 4.00pm - 4,15pm.

edit on 14-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Re-Wording.

edit on 14-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Line needed adding. (Due to my editing) Sorry.

edit on 16-1-2011 by 0731JLVR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I do not see the relevance?

Yaun?

Saw this, made me think of the TREES.

BBC News, Trees "Diseased"

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 0731JLVR

hmmmm.

Trees are worrying.

Nearly plated the can. Takes SO long.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Hey! How goes the video?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
according to the prediction here,. the 20th to be fair, will reveal an event of catastrophic proportions,.
(please keep in mind these are not my statements)
So,. that gives us 4 more days,.
Pop corn,.. check
gold lined hat,...check
red button to press in the event of panic,... check
Faraday cage,... check
yep,.. I am good to go

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
12 hours nearly since a ring of fire quake of any size.....

Loads usually....
edit on 17-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join