It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I see this as the only place online worhty of my prophecy. I hope people take it in, there are so many doom bringers.

None of this is good, well, not till the end.

I see a huge event, San andreas, Yellowstone etc or bigger, Mag9+ on or before Jan 24th. (Nearer 20th to be fair)

I see the world trying to adopt a new source of energy, the same source that was used by the Egyptians, the Mayans, The Aztecs, Ancient Greeks etc.

I see not much time.

I see a world with a war between North Korea and South Korea after the above event takes out the USA's "Policing" capabilities.

I see Israel with a New Leader in May - Donald Tusk, current Prime minister of Poland.

I see a cataclysmic event in Mid - End May - 16th ish, perhaps 14th, directly from the SUN.
Rendering most of the Northern hemisphere frozen, instantly. (Frozen in Hell, for a long time, perhaps a thousand years or more, trapped, with no place for the soul to go)
Burning around the ring of fire, evaporating most, if not all the water in the pacific, into the atmosphere.

I see Altantis "Re-Appearing" from the currently, but not then, frozen Antarctic wilderness. Built and ready to occupy.

I see the Middle East in turmoil, the Israeli's building their temple over the dome of the rock, without destroying it.
They will again be friends.
I see it producing Air & Water for both to breathe, using the Dead Sea and the Red Sea.

I see the remaining population either huddled in caves high up in mountains, or in an ark, waiting for the skys to clear, to travel back down, to Atlantis. Even TPTB are not prepared enough.

And that date will be the 21st December 2012.

All a bit odd, but that's exactly what I see.

No-one will believe me until the cataclysmic event occurs. There will only be 120 days left then to master a new technology.
edit on 4-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
And where did you get all this information from?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Egypt.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

yeah ok...could you elaborate please?

You could start by explaining who you are, how you know this and why you would chose to share it with us here on ATS...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
i have no idea how that bastard (our prime minister - yeah, i'm in poland) could possibly take over israel... but on the other hand, he's certainly the exact kind of person that would fit there.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

>>>Quote from OPEnd Quote

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

madrid fault line... dead birds, dead fish, BP disaster in gulf of mexico... think about it. also, that date in january is pretty close to what timewave zero predicts.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

No-one will believe me until the cataclysmic event occurs.

No, you see we have the luxury of just waiting until February...and when your "huge" January event doesn't happen...we can file this with all the other fiction that gets posted here.

Couldn't you be a little original though...same thing everytime with these "predictions".

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Anonymity is a wonderful thing, and for the moment it is going to stop that way, however, in answer to the other points;

How I know this.

Strange, Had been having a rough time for about 3 months with wife, not talking etc.
Spent ages on computer, nothing better to do. Always had an interest in "unexplained" things, in particular, since a kid, the pyramids.

During this time, nearing christmas, I was searching for a method to improve the efficiency of a solar PV product that is being developed, I was using kwh figures from locations around the world. Egypt was but 1.

In searching for information on kwh in Egypt I ended up on a site regarding Giza, the plateu, pyramids etc, and got side tracked onto the Eye of horus. Elentary physics, nuclear physics, Triangles, Circles, Spheres, cones, pyramids, spiral harmonics, ancient history, Tesla, Keene, Hamid. Torroidal motion, heat, reflectivity of gold. A a whole host of other things I had a some point in the past studied before, thousands of hours I bet over the years).

I am pretty good with Math etc. Physics. Degree qualified.

I found the things out above in a particular order, certain things happened during the preceeding days that HAD to have happened in a certain way for me to have been led where I had been. It's difficult to explain, but the names of the various people involved just make it stranger and stranger.

Every day, a new thought, and soon enough I can by now pretty well read every Ancient Egyptian Cartouch, they are instructions.

The eye of horus, todays events, the bible, religeon, the middle east, etc.
(Horos-cope)?

They all say the same thing.

Too many things that have been written have happened to me in the last 40 or so days that are crazy, but true.

As soon as you get your head round the simplicity of the Eye of Horus, "Cold Fusion", then the rest becomes obvious, well it does to me. 63/64 - WTF - AU , GOLD is what's missing, the Egyptians forsaw this, it can be predicted, GOD is GOLD. Put your faith in GOLD. it is strange stuff. More Dense than Lead, but less Protons, Electrons & Neutrons. Eh?

Gold is 98% reflective, nearer 99%. 2dimensional Circle, 1m2 as a sphere it's like 6 or 7m2?

How can you reflect 98% more of something you are already reflecting 98% of? WTF
Every action has it's equal and opposite reaction.

Why di the Egyptians like Scarab beetles? They embody the design, they have 3 domes.

It all brings me back to 63/64. Who could possibly have predicted it was Israel's 63rd Year this year?
Check out Donald Tusk, when / how he came to power. Look at the end of his term. 3.5yrs.

Look at the Christians getting persecuted, look at the floods, look at the bird / fish deaths.
Red Moon? Meteor Showers?
These are GOING to get worse.

There is more, much more. But I a sure you get the idea.

You can say i'm wrong, but we are all entitled to an opinion.
The question is, will I still be wrong at the end of Jan. Communications to the USA may very well be down or badly disrupted by then..

I hope I am wrong.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
If you think Yellowstone is the worst that could happen.......

In all fairness, what you describe is about what I've said?

However, California dropping into the sea or Yellowstone are only "lead up's" to the "main event".

Can you imagine what it looks like to see 30-50% of the earths water vaporize instantly, in 1/16th second?
(The average Neutron Star bursts for just 1/16 millionths of a second.)
Remeber, everything works on a cycle. EVERYTHING.

Can you imagine how cold it will get in Europe at that very same time? Remeber those 98%, sphere bits.
We live on a "sphere". Think -247 is as cold as it gets.? E=MC2 (What happens if you have 4E)

Think it can't be true? I'm not FORCING you to listen? You chose to come here.

In February, when you prove i'm wrong you can sleep happy.
edit on 4-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: More thoughts.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

if states will go down, internet will go down as well, because of it's design. then we'll have much worse problems than this thread.

live long and prosper

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Now, when it comes to the Egyptian hypotheses we are on the same wavelength ... unfortunately mathematics is my downfall (from a conventional academic point) ... and yet when I look ... I see ... I understand because I see it as a picture (if that makes any sense to you).

You have to understand we get prophecies and predictions seeping out of every nook and cranny here (especially at the start of a new year) ... and if you don't mind me saying your OP came across like so many others.

That said I believe I can actually understand where you are coming from now.

I have been working on a project that involves ancient Egypt (amongst others) for over 15yrs ... and I fully understand the pitfalls of trying to put certain ideas across without sounding like a crank.

I'm still not sure that your calculations are correct but at least I see the way you think.

If you want to see how crazy my ideas can be just click the blue link in my signature.

Woody

edit on 4-1-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
During my research into Horuscopes, which I initially found quite amusing I went though all the ancient pictures I could find, and correlated the Mayan picture with the Egyptian etc, using as many ancient cultures info I could find.

The similarities are shocking. The research was required to understand the principals between what goes with what.

Earth, Fire, Air & Water
Metal, Wood etc
Black White

Once you see them all together, then it becomes easier to understand Egyptian Hieroglyphs for what they are.
Words in Pictures.

An owl is an owl (Wise Owl)
A chick is a chick (Learner)
A Picture of the sun is a picture of the sun
A triangle is a triangle
a dome is a dome
Water is water.

Their language was never designed to be translated into letters.

The Cartouches are instructions on how to use the SUN with GOLD.

Of course it could all be a load of toss too. But why build the pyramid? It makes GOLD you know. (Well, it did)

Pop a good photo of Stonehenge on the left of your screen, aerial view, ideally allowing you to see the smaller stones too, I found a photo that had an overlay.
Then pop a picture of a "GOLD" atom on the right of the screen and compare?

Look at the "mazes" or Labyrinths, they used it to circulate water beneath the pyramid. And various other ancient structures.

Look at the dome of the Rock, it's constituents, nearby too and look at similarities with current physics, electricity, salt water, Calcium carbonate? duh

What does the bible say about it?

Triangular space-craft with 3 "lights" on the bottom.
Money is the only thing stopping me building one.

It is pretty simple.

Look at King Tuts gold collection.

Flip flops? WTF, gold finger tips, arm bands, headress?

Head - 1/2 Arm - 1/4 Rist - 1/16 - Finger tips.
Flip Flops, needed to pilot the triangular craft.
3 "circles", gold spheres, well , half spheres.
98% - Every action has it's equal and opposite reaction.

That guy in the USA that built his own house, from huge 2.5t blocks, on his own. Secret of the pyramids.

I could go on forever.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I am sooo bumping this on feb 1st. and Big Ben is supposed to be bombed by the "russians" according to someone's GF (who probably isn't real)
edit on 4-1-2011 by Electric Crown because: threatened by a mod to edit my post

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I've not seen that, I read the post.

Sceptical. However, Saudi Arabia... Not so sceptical.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I foresee tons more doom and gloom thread...possibly one every two days sometimes more up and until something bad actually happens and everyone is confused as to why.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
you know, I'm sick of it. Time for some REAL predictions:

I predict OP is full of it
I predict nothing he/she said will come true

therefore, once my prophecy is proven right, I am your savior.

so go forth and live your lives without fear of the absurd.

and Go Blue

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This is a predictions forum after all, what di you expect to find?

Derogatory comments seem unhelpful? No?

An open mind is all you need, the rest will come all on it's own.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
I see a cataclysmic event in Mid - End May - 16th ish, perhaps 14th, directly from the SUN.
Rendering most of the Northern hemisphere frozen, instantly. (Frozen in Hell, for a long time, perhaps a thousand years or more, trapped, with no place for the soul to go)
Burning around the ring of fire, evaporating most, if not all the water in the pacific, into the atmosphere.

I see Altantis "Re-Appearing" from the currently, but not then, frozen Antarctic wilderness. Built and ready to occupy.

I see the Middle East in turmoil, the Israeli's building their temple over the dome of the rock, without destroying it.
They will again be friends.
I see it producing Air & Water for both to breathe, using the Dead Sea and the Red Sea.

I see the remaining population either huddled in caves high up in mountains, or in an ark, waiting for the skys to clear, to travel back down, to Atlantis. Even TPTB are not prepared enough.

And that date will be the 21st December 2012

I have a few problems with the above and have to agree with some of the previous posters.

While I can see a war between North and South Korea still happening whether the world is in turnmoil from the aftermatch of Yellowstone. I have a hard time seeing a few of these others.

1. The volcanic eruption itself will pretty much put a stop to the world in general. I mean most of the survivors extreme eastern US, Canada, South America, Centreal America etc. They will be struggling enough which would lead to the US being unable to police nothing to do with North or South Korea, because the US would be to busy worrying about themselves. I do see that the use of harnessing the power of the ancients like oil lanterns etc. As the use of electricity will be severly hindered.

2. I have a hard time with seeing how there is going to be a major catastrophe in May to do with the Sun as the Sun will be blocked out for at least the next 5yrs. So not sure how the sun is going to bust through with a major catastrophe'. Aside from a Super Nova that will do a lot more damage then evaporating the ocean maybe evaporating the earth. As for massive flares they would have a hard time breaking through the ash cloud.

3. The middle east is always in turmoil. In fact I think the day they stop being in turmoil is what will really worry me.

4. What does Dec 21, 2012 have to do with 2011

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join