It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
There are some gulible people out there who may take stuff like this to heart.

If there are things to happen, whats the point of warnning people that many of them "personally" are about to die horribly.

It is irrisponsible of the OP to make such predictions and then continue to propigate them throughot the thread and add further details as he goes.

Not everyone here will see the contridictions and YES, some are already starting to panic..!!

This thread should be deleted!!

More people than you would like to believe are reading this thread with no panic button ringing in the background. If (and big if) the predictions occur, which the OP said he'd man up if they didn't besides all the coincidences, many here would not freak out. Biggest mistake you could make in a disaster setting would be to freak out and not use a level head.

Have 100% of all predictions before this been junk?

Yup.

Is there a good chance this will too?

Probably.

I understand your desire to protect those more gullible who will flock into mass hysteria, but they are the predisposed people that would do so, regardless of your warning. If the thread is too shocking and too in your face, or too "fake" in your case, then just leave the thread and don't worry about it.

If you know nothing will happen, then there is no point crying over the OP's metaphorically spilled milk.

For many of us, this thread has been learning about a theory on an interesting (and possibly forgotten) way of science lost to modern man.

But again, in the least wait until everything has been disproven before crying wolf.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
YOU are having a laugh?

Everyone of those "people" could go to the bookshop, pick up a horror novel or an "end of the World" novel

A DVD? The TV?

Soapbox.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
YOU are having a laugh?

Everyone of those "people" could go to the bookshop, pick up a horror novel or an "end of the World" novel

A DVD? The TV?

Soapbox.

The difference of course is any of those people buying an end-of-time book or movie knows it's fiction.

The gullible, naive readership here might take your stories at face value, sell their homes and quit their jobs and hide out in Gaza or some crap. It could potentially ruin someones life. Where do they go a month from now when nothing happens?
edit on 20-1-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Everything is FICTION, until it becomes FACT?

So, is this fiction?

If you agree it is, then what is the problem?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr
Comon Man....cut the guy some slack...He has been very cordial to everyone and answered their questions as best he could. The events he's predicted may or may not come to pass but at elast he has the Cahones to put his predictions out there for everyone to see.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I've been following this thread since the beginning. Once again, these are PREDICTIONS. Throughout this entire thread the OP has always presented this as information for individuals to make of it what they will. I personally think that the subjects in this thread are very interesting and relevant to events happening in the world, and universe for that matter, today and throughout history. However, I personally do not feel that the predictions that have been made, especially in regard to certain dates are accurate. I can only say this because of things I personally feel and events that are shaping my own life. I choose to believe that between now and the end of 2012 the Earth and the human race will undergo a change. I choose to believe it is going to be something positive and that the path to the positive outcome could involve negative events leading up to it. I also believe it is good to be informed and to do research but the best method of preparation is to look within yourself. Find peace in your heart and keep an open mind and positive outlook for the future. Try to focus more on love than hate. This would also include letting go of fear which is extremely difficult in this world we live in today. I for one am not going to run to the hills (or middle east). I am just trying to be more at peace with myself and the planet and all life on it. I feel that humans have become very disconnected with the Earth and nature and there is a lot we have lost because of this. While I have enjoyed many aspects of modern society and a "comfortable" life I can't believe that the world today is a good place and I am very troubled by events that have happened throughout history and especially the last 10 years. I am also concerned about America's role as it has become a nation that largely worships false idols and money over everything else. Of course there are a lot of good people in America and the world but for whatever reason it seems that greed and selfishness have prevailed for the time being. (I'm an American btw). Just my humble thoughts. Good luck and best wishes to everyone and everything.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hello! I've been reading this for three days now and have only gotten to page 48. I had to break from the reading to ask you a question. I apologize if you already answered it. What heated the core of our earth? Was it the great pyramid of Giza? I have seen what looks like a pyramid on Mars and have heard there is one on the moon. I don't know how true that is. If it is true, then who put them there? If what you are saying about the pyramid is true, then it wasn't put there for people to worship, etc.

I am so fascinated by this topic, that I am going to do what you have with the sand and can. My dad is good at tinkering with stuff and I will show this to him as well. We will work on this project together. He has always been interested in this very thing. He is pretty brilliant.

I have a lot more reading to do and then I will go back and copy all the relevant stuff and print it out. You are a genius and I look forward to talking to you more about this. This is a huge piece of the missing puzzle I have been working on for a couple years. I am glad you have stuck with this thread and not given up. I am sorry for all the mean spirited people who are trying to discourage you. That is why I rarely post at this forum. I just signed on after a couple months of being quiet to post this. If your predictions do not come true, no harm done. I have learned a lot in the process. So here is my big THANK YOU!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
really whats important about this thread his the eye of Horus discovery and the cold fusion that the OP has managed to perform in his own kitchen a mean that alone should merit some respect .weather the predictions come true or not whats came out of this thread has been a well worth investment of my time and alot of others will agree no thread gets to 60 odd pages and flagged over a hundred times if its all just nonsense this thread wouldnt have lasted aslong if so .so thanks to the OP your research his been most valuable

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by shambles84

That's the exact thing I've been saying, we learned that at least even if nothing stated in the OP happens. For that, we can all be thankful.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I was thinking about this scripture this morning...

Genesis 2 Adam & Eve
15 The LORD God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it. 16 And the LORD God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; 17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die.”

The, "knowledge of good & evil." & why is the knowledge of good & evil forbidden?

because God Is Love. We are to, "love at all times," to love God, "with all of our hearts, mind, & soul."

(1 John 4:8 - 8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.)

I believe part of the transformation (present & up & coming) is in loving completely, God & others.

GOD = LOVE, GOD IS LIGHT, Light = Energy (heart/love), E=mc2

edit on 20-1-2011 by 0731JLVR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0731JLVR

Genesis 2 Adam & Eve
15 The LORD God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it. 16 And the LORD God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; 17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die.”

Kind of getting ahead of yourself?
Funny, I purchased an Apple Ipad in December, and now again, In January...

The, "knowledge of good & evil." & why is the knowledge of good & evil forbidden?

Firm believer in that one needs the knowledge of both good & evil. I do not truly know the answer to the 2nd bit.

because God Is Love. We are to, "love at all times," to love God, "with all of our hearts, mind, & soul."

Agreed.

I believe part of the transformation (present & up & coming) is in loving completely, God & others.

GOD = LOVE, GOD IS LIGHT, Light = Energy (heart/love),

E=mc2

An interesting quote;

I see this evening has an interesting Time about it.

20th Jan 2011 9 eleven pm

20:01 20:11 21:11

Oh dear...

I am amazed at God. Truly. I am a believer.
GOLD, that too.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'm just gonna stop and watch.

edit on 20-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Error

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
JLVR Jesus LoVeR

The energy part of transformation/ dimensions/ E=mc2 etc fascinate me, and the #'s, decoding & seeing opposites/ layers to what is going on in the world/ people etc..

still enjoying the posts & thread ...

0731JLVR

0 7 3 1 J L V R

0+7+3+1 J L V R
0 1 1 J L V R

J OLIVIR

J OLIVER
?
edit on 20-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

17 minutes from now more or less, I'll keep an eye on the news just in case but still, seems like you're either thinking too much or those experiments has made you a little erratic, hope everything's ok.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

"I am amazed at God. Truly. I am a believer."

I believe God Shows us a lot when we open our eyes & trust in HIS WAYS!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Yes. No more thinking.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 0731JLVR

I agree.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0731JLVR

Genesis 2 Adam & Eve

Kind of getting ahead of yourself?
Funny, I purchased an Apple Ipad in December, and now again, In January...

Firm believer in that one needs the knowledge of both good & evil. I do not truly know the answer to the 2nd bit.

Agreed.

GOD = LOVE, GOD IS LIGHT, Light = Energy (heart/love),

E=mc2

An interesting quote;

I see this evening has an interesting Time about it.

20th Jan 2011 9 eleven pm

20:01 20:11 21:11

Oh dear...

I am amazed at God. Truly. I am a believer.
GOLD, that too.

What happens at 9:11 pm? Your posts are always fun.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Mr Oliver I love your show !!!

I'd ask for your autograph, but it hardly seems worth it now that the world is ending

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Mr Oliver I love your show !!!

I'd ask for your autograph, but it hardly seems worth it now that the world is ending

---------------------------------------------------
it's Jesus Lover..
& you're probably right, with the world at an end (new beginning) .. if this plays out it would burn/freeze anyways..

I saw this post on website yesterday, the guy has a gasmask on, umbrella & it's raining birds...

The signature I'm a little concerned about in all of this is the 666 mark of beast/ right hand or forehead..
that's NOT a signature I want!
(not sure exactly what it is /if it's mental or literal or chip ....)
hope I'm checked out before that auto graph comes along. YIKES.

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join