It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
There are a lot of flags and pages of comment here for a prediction thread that seemed like it was bogus according to the first few pages. I do not have the time to read 50 pages worth of content....can anybody sum up what has been discussed or if any of the predictions have come true? I see that there is talk about some kind of super storm around California. Could that be what OP was referring to about a huge event happening this month?
edit on 17-1-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by freedish

The first prediction is for some giant earthquake in the US around the 20th of January.. should be.. any minute now...

*checks watch*..

I can sum up the last 50 pages, basically people bickering with each other back and forth over what is ultimately going to turn out to be. A) One of the biggest trolls of all time, and B) A complete load of horse sh*t.

I'm sitting here huddled around piles of cans of baked beans, candles and blankets slowly rocking back and forth singing kumbaya to myself just in case SHTF.. I think i'm going to be here awhile.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Yeah it's been mainly talk of an event in California between the 20th-24th, another big one mid May plus talk of the Eye of Horus, experiments with gold and mention of Jewish people to sum it up in its most basic form

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Tick tock tick tock, Two days to go until the point of no return. Are you nervous Aoi3610? Have you got the excuse book at the ready? Let me know when it's begun !

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
If nothing happens at all then I myself wouldn't be so quick to judge, after all he did say he might be wrong and if so he'd admit it.

It's just that after all these pages, we still have his experimentation and the stuff about ancient Egypt to take away so we still have a bit of knowledge to glean from regardless of the predictions and their (in)accuracy, depending which side of the fence you fall on regarding those.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I believe that there are many layers to events, most things are multidimensional in nature.

To those that can see, there are major changes in the world that are trumping themselves & time seems to be speeding up as to occurance.

The fact Steve Jobs is going on medical leave now, is sig I think & perhaps this high profile figure in the world (not saying good or bad, just that he has made a name for himself in the world & it is in relation to technology) is now sick, taking leave, at the same time many species on the planet are dying off. He could be going underground as well, I don't know.. but the whole of it & timing is a big deal I feel. (God's) TIMING is key as is said here.

Acts 2:17-18
17 “‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.
18 Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy."
----------------
Matthew 11
15 Whoever has ears, let them hear.

edit on 18-1-2011 by 0731JLVR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by plexus

aint the shtf already down under in oz ? massive storm brewing in cali is this the Big wan ???

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by plexus

50 pages of trolling? I certainly hope not. That would be a disgrace to ATS. And might I suggest hot pockets for your diet? They can outlast and natural disaster in the freezer.

And Egyptian-pyramid gold reflective generated energy? Common guys...seriously?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Yes, seriously.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

You should make time. You will wish you did.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0731JLVR
The fact Steve Jobs is going on medical leave now, is sig I think & perhaps this high profile figure in the world (not saying good or bad, just that he has made a name for himself in the world & it is in relation to technology) is now sick, taking leave, at the same time many species on the planet are dying off. He could be going underground as well, I don't know.. but the whole of it & timing is a big deal I feel. (God's) TIMING is key as is said here.

As the leader of one of the biggest technology companies in the world, whose stock and standing will suffer from his absence, it's ludicrous to believe that he vocally took a leave of absence, citing health issues, simply because he's going to hide in his basement from imagined calamities.

A far more mundane, though much more likely, explanation is that he had pancreatic cancer in the past, had liver failure (and a transplant) in the past, and those aren't things that have no subsequent impact on your life. Given the timing and short notice of his departure, I would be saddened, but not very surprised, to hear of his passing in the next couple of months, maybe even weeks. No amount of money, fame or stature will stave off the reaper when your time is up.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

I read your reply to me. You say I will be "dealt" with long before May? What does that even mean?
You said fusion centers grave liners...im guessing that was the answer to my second question.

Why so cryptic in your responses? Erad3 comes to mind here.

Now back to your predictions. They seem like they are all variations of the 2012 phenomenom.
You say a huge event in Cali or Yellowstone
You say War between North Korea
Altantis is in the Antartic? If it appears what kinds of things do you think the avg person will find? Also does it appear b/c of mass melting or ECD?
If the Northern Hemisphere is frozen than the Western Hemisphere will be in the ring of fire? If this were to happen would airports and or other strong structures make good places to hide? I ask this b/c I really don't think that it will get that hot here. This kind of corresponds with a Nostradamus prediction that man would suffer from drought and boils on their skin.

A few final questions:
Do you think that the Christian group that endorses May 15th as the end date used only the bible to come to that idea or a variety of sources?
If we do not advance? What happens on 12.21.2012? Judging from your "look at the bright side" opening post I don't think you would tell us even if you knew, but please consider the forum.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hi all. New here. This thread has compelled me to jump on in.

I have a bunch of questions, but I'll just start with this one. OP, do you know anything about the magnetic properties of stone, specifically granite?

I ask because someone earlier mentioned the Denver Airport which I had never heard anything about. Went searching and among MANY many other interesting tidbits, looks like the designers specified granite be imported from all over the globe and installed as walls/flooring throughout the public areas of the airport.

www.youtube.com...

Such a HUGE expense. Given all the other weird masonic imagery there, and the rumors of a vast underground bunker beneath, seems like there may be some significance to the material chosen.

Also worth noting, the floor is inscribed with various Navajo phrases, including 3 different references to "White Mountain."

Also, have you SEEN the freaky blue horse with glowing red eyes out front?! And they temporarily added a giant sculpture of Anubis, the Egyptian god of DEATH out front. Anubis is sometimes referred to as "the one who is on top of his mountain."

Anubis was not a god of the dead, in the sense that he was the ruler of the underworld, he was the god who supervised the embalming and burial of the deceased and who guided the dead to the underworld.
From this page: www.ancient-egypt.org...

Aye yi yi.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I would like to thank aoi3610
for the countless hours he has spent in here answering to each preson that has posted to him
..he has given all of us the tools to look into all he has said that may come to be ..I hope this does not all happen but i look around at everything that is happening right now in the news and there is a ton of it and im beliveing what he has to say is the truth..all the man is asking is for you to listen he is trying his best to warn everyone..it takes a brave man to come on ATS and keep a thread going this long the man has heart he isnt here for flags and stars he is here to be honest and tell you what he belives to be true ..keep an open mind if it doesnt happen then wonderful.. ive learned alot of things from this thread i never would have taken the time to look at ..thanks again aoi3610

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin
reply to post by aoi3610

I read your reply to me. You say I will be "dealt" with long before May? What does that even mean?
You said fusion centers grave liners...im guessing that was the answer to my second question.

I have given you all the answers?

Why so cryptic in your responses?

As I say above, I have given all the answers? I do not see it as cryptic?

Erad3 comes to mind here.

YOU are VERY bad.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

I think the idea is ridiculous, however, I will say that I think it's odd that an ancient civilization could know so much about the stars and build huge structures like the pyramids-how is this even possible??? Maybe they deserve more credit than they get.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Thank you.

All I say IS happening NOW.

The signs have been plenty, the warnings have been made.
Arab countries are starting to break up, they know, they are removing their oppressors.
(It is only mildly reported, have a dig)

The Jewish bible, and the meaning within each day between now and May 9-20th(ish) is how it will play out.

Steve Jobs, he is a clever man. I recently read a story about him.

On another note, this is how MY day has been today.
(You can read into it, or not, as you see fit.)

Today, Funny Day.

Went to bed, 5am. (Melted the bottom of an Eye of Horus, and more but a long story.)
Internet was fine.

Get up, 10 am ish, Internet & Outgoing Phone. Off?
(Don't owe anything?)

"Fault "at exchange" Reported, BT Agree - 3 days to fix.."
Post a few messages from a friends house.

Come home, Internet, still off.

Go to another friends house, couple more repies....

Get home, try to get on with my orange mobile as a "modem", £19 credit on it yesterday? None now? I never run out of credit, I use it for work, I only checked it yesterday?

Try to top up, Let's me access "Orange" but Can't access the verified by "visa" page.

So, I phone up and pay using automated system and put credit on phone.

Connect to internet, yes.
Access this site?
No - Orange Safeguard? Over 18.? Never seen it before?
Phone Orange - Man in Delhi, he say "Orange Safeguard" got a fault, take 3 days to fix. Can't help me?

Hey?

Not one to give up, I found "another" way....

Just seems odd.

edit on 18-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Quote Error

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

No amount of money, fame or stature will stave off the reaper when your time is up.

You see, we agree on something....

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowatnight
Hi all. New here. This thread has compelled me to jump on in.

I have a bunch of questions, but I'll just start with this one. OP, do you know anything about the magnetic properties of stone, specifically granite?

Not particularly, I can tell you, IT IS VERY good at "absorbing" lots of HEAT??
(It's location in the Great Pyramid should tell you that, above the Kings Chamber)

I ask because someone earlier mentioned the Denver Airport which I had never heard anything about. Went searching and among MANY many other interesting tidbits, looks like the designers specified granite be imported from all over the globe and installed as walls/flooring throughout the public areas of the airport.

Yes, "ODD" place. Very odd....

Such a HUGE expense. Given all the other weird masonic imagery there, and the rumors of a vast underground bunker beneath, seems like there may be some significance to the material chosen.

Also worth noting, the floor is inscribed with various Navajo phrases, including 3 different references to "White Mountain."

Also, have you SEEN the freaky blue horse with glowing red eyes out front?! And they temporarily added a giant sculpture of Anubis, the Egyptian god of DEATH out front. Anubis is sometimes referred to as "the one who is on top of his mountain."

My Birth date puts me in the "Anubis" sign..

Anubis was not a god of the dead, in the sense that he was the ruler of the underworld, he was the god who supervised the embalming and burial of the deceased and who guided the dead to the underworld.
From this page: www.ancient-egypt.org...

I've read a lot about Anubis too. Denver airport is .......... I was lost for words to be fair, I thought, you're taking the PI**..... BLIND.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

This is not prediction. This is just things you would know "might" happen by just researching a little.

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join