It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Don't forget the 7.2 earthquake that hit Pakistan yesterday but had no casualties

Hope nothing happens, I truly do

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I was looking for information on the upcoming storm to hit California (I live in the foothills of Southern CA 15-20 miles from the coast), and I found this thread. I just signed up as a member, but according to OP I don't have much time...maybe 1-4 days at the most? I know instinctively, something major is happening...and my gut tells me much of what OP is predicting is correct. How much of it or the timing may be off... but something is going on. I was getting my emergency kit prepared, but it may be a mute point if OP is on target w/ timing. So, my question to OP... since the whole world will be affected, except for Israel and the middle East, is there any point in getting any of this information out? If we're all doomed, then why not just let us be in blissful ignorance until our demise? Maybe I didn't get it all right since I'm on the California countdown and tried to go through 64 pages of this thread in 1 hour.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by amazingjourney777

It is amazing how even more of the dots get filled in day by day, and you are still more prepared than most.

I am just watching now. I've lit my fire.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
reply to post by amazingjourney777

It is amazing how even more of the dots get filled in day by day, and you are still more prepared than most.

I am just watching now. I've lit my fire.

And more dots filled in by the USGS today:

earthquake.usgs.gov...

edit on 19-1-2011 by MKULTRA because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2011 by MKULTRA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Phew. 9.21 come and gone.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

What is this "9.21 come and gone...phew" in reference to?

And here is a little magnetic pyramid that seems somewhat relevant to this discussion (if it's real):
www.youtube.com...

edit on 19-1-2011 by yellowatnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Have you predicted anything before and been right? any proof? humor me...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by strato

There'll be plenty to hunt m8, cause none of this si gunna happen.. I was being sarcastic...

There is no way to tell the future...

Nobody will ever really know whether end comes (if it ever dose).

The OP is just taking all the recent news and adding them all together to scare a lot of people, and it's working, he's got a lot of ppl scared and it's on his head if anyone dose anything stupid because of this rubbish!!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Wow, it's been a while since I've been on this thread. Anyway we can get an update of what's going on and for a mod to update the title to indicate an update has been made and what post# or page#? Thanks.
edit on 19-1-2011 by pacofunk64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

Actually, in his OP he mentions stuff posted January 1st and since then a few occurences have been eerily similar to what he "predicted" to happen.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
reply to post by Ironclad

Actually, in his OP he mentions stuff posted January 1st and since then a few occurences have been eerily similar to what he "predicted" to happen.

Ive read the OP several times and i dont see any connection to real world events. Please elaborate. A few (ok many), earthquakes and some flooding does not come close to describing anything he has "predicted". The funny thing is, if you really follow the threads, he does not explain how he predicted anything. Its all just a "feeling" he has, and some vague mentioning of Eqytology.

I hate to be smug, but i MIGHT just post a little comment here when Feb 1st rolls around and none of these appocalyptic events have occured.

Again, in order for prophecy to exist, free will must not. If you dont understand this concept, google the words "Prophecy" and "Free will" and read up on it.
edit on 19-1-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
To be honest, I don't see why you'd have to feel smug and post then because I personally think only the OP and one or two others fully believe it.

As I stated elsewhere in this thread, even if none of his predictions come true we'll have at least learned something about 1/2 1/4 1/16 and a few other things even if the posts seem a little cryptic and not fully explained where others would see and understand fully.

In all honesty, while I do say I hope it doesn't happen (and I hope that because I hate to see one die needlessly), I'm looking forward to the 20th (that'll be tomorrow then) just to watch that date fly by without consequence.

No need to be condescending to intelligent people such as myself and others in this thread who participated to try and glean whatever science and Egyptian discoveries are being made.
edit on 19-1-2011 by curious7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Umm...

Well, skeptics to the OP, explain this:

Yellowstone National Park's supervolcano just took a deep "breath," causing miles of ground to rise dramatically, scientists report.

The simmering volcano has produced major eruptions—each a thousand times more powerful than Mount St. Helens's 1980 eruption—three times in the past 2.1 million years. Yellowstone's caldera, which covers a 25- by 37-mile (40- by 60-kilometer) swath of Wyoming, is an ancient crater formed after the last big blast, some 640,000 years ago.

[url=http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/01/110119-yellowstone-park-supervolcano-eruption-magma-science/]-->SOURCE

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SneakySleuth911
Umm...

Well, skeptics to the OP, explain this:

Yellowstone National Park's supervolcano just took a deep "breath," causing miles of ground to rise dramatically, scientists report.

The simmering volcano has produced major eruptions—each a thousand times more powerful than Mount St. Helens's 1980 eruption—three times in the past 2.1 million years. Yellowstone's caldera, which covers a 25- by 37-mile (40- by 60-kilometer) swath of Wyoming, is an ancient crater formed after the last big blast, some 640,000 years ago.

Explain what? The article goes on to state, "Fortunately, the surge doesn't seem to herald an imminent catastrophe, Smith said," and, "...there are also many examples, including the Yellowstone supervolcano, where it appears the ground has risen and fallen for thousands of years without an eruption."

Furthermore, this is not new. This was reported as early as 2004. Here is an article from 2007: news.nationalgeographic.com...

"Yellowstone National Park is rising. Its central region, called the Yellowstone caldera, has been moving upward since mid-2004 at a rate of up to three inches (seven centimeters) a year—more than three times faster than has ever been measured."

That was in 2007, and the rise has actually slowed since then, as stated in the article you're citing, which says, "The rate slowed between 2007 and 2010 to a centimeter a year or less."

Yanno, for a "hoaxer" who is just trying to "dupe" ATS, he eerily (and dishearteningly) been very accurate and astute with his predictions.

But he is just a silly man making stuff up, right? RIGHT!?

I am a skeptic, but I would never assert that he is a hoaxer. No true skeptic would (although pseudo-skeptics do.) A true skeptic does not make assertions without proof. Even if these predictions do not come true, that will not prove that this is a hoax. It will merely prove that the predictions, intentionally or unintentionally, were incorrect. He has stated that if that is the case, he will say he was wrong.

We'll find out in five days whether that's the case or not. That is sufficient for me. The truth doesn't care who's right. It will reveal itself regardless of our human egos.

Peace.

edit on 1/19/2011 by AceWombat04 because: Typo.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
I am a skeptic, but I would never assert that he is a hoaxer. No true skeptic would (although pseudo-skeptics do.) A true skeptic does not make assertions without proof. Even if these predictions do not come true, that will not prove that this is a hoax. It will merely prove that the predictions, intentionally or unintentionally, were incorrect. He has stated that if that is the case, he will say he was wrong.

We'll find out in five days whether that's the case or not. That is sufficient for me. The truth doesn't care who's right. It will reveal itself regardless of our human egos.

Peace.

I am not speaking to you then.

As you identified, the OP has said since the beginning he admit wrong. Myself and others have echoed periodically throughout that even if the predictions are wrong, the science behind what he has eluded to is correct.

All he can do is what he has done. Share the limited information he knows with whomever is able/willing to listen.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

The OP has made a bunch of prophecies that inherently contradict each other.

First there's some major Earthquake that sinks CA into the ocean... right!! Well wee'l know in 24hrs..lol

Secondly, he predicts the northern hemisphere will be iced in a fraction of a second... No possible, Even if the sun suddenly snuffed out, the earth would cool fast, but not that fast!! And the whole earth would cool, not just the North.

Thirdly, there's this cooling, but at the same time 50% of the earths water is totally vaporised instantly.. LOL how can such heat occur while half the planet is frozen. Makes no sense.!!

Fourthly, he claims later the ocean level will rise by 32m.. "Hang On", how can this happen if half the ocean has been vaporised!!?!!

Also if the northern hemisphere is iced, then so too would Israel and a lot of Africa. If the oceans are vaporised in a heartbeat, then so to would all life on earth (everywhere), in an instant. Total extinction of everything, yet he claims N & S Korea will have a war... Thee won't be a N & S Korea if the first things start to happen. There won't be anyone.

A Red super Giant in Orion goes Nova, it will barely effect earth.. the distance is far too great. If the star goes Nova, the initial radiation will be a gamma burst. Gamma bursts come from the poles of the sun and that star 's poles are not facing earth. If it dose become a neutron star (which it will, given its size being perfect for just such an event), the burst will be insignificant to earth, again due to the distance and time traveled to get here (600years), at which point, most of the travelling neutron particles would be well past their half-life.

The OP is pulling your legs by doing his research and gathering stuff together in order to cause panic. Or perhaps he has one of those "Beautiful Minds", (reference to the Russel Crow Movie), and sees things that really aren't there..

I am not speaking to you then.

As you identified, the OP has said since the beginning he admit wrong. Myself and others have echoed periodically throughout that even if the predictions are wrong, the science behind what he has eluded to is correct.

Your missing the point.

It is rediculous threads like this that cause panic...!!

There are some gulible people out there who may take stuff like this to heart.

If there are things to happen, whats the point of warnning people that many of them "personally" are about to die horribly.

It is irrisponsible of the OP to make such predictions and then continue to propigate them throughot the thread and add further details as he goes.

Not everyone here will see the contridictions and YES, some are already starting to panic..!!

This thread should be deleted!!
edit on 1/19/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/19/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I see a huge event, San andreas, Yellowstone etc or bigger, Mag9+ on or before Jan 24th. (Nearer 20th to be fair) - OP

During the month of December 2010, 80 earthquakes were located in the Yellowstone National Park region. The largest was a magnitude 2.3 event on December 27 at 11:36 PM MST, located about 22 miles east southeast of West Thumb, YNP. This earthquake was part of a small earthquake swarm that occurred December 27 - 28. The swarm consisted of 12 events with magnitudes 2.3 to 0.4. - USGS

You know what, I'll give this the benefit of the doubt at the moment. A few days ago I said I doubted, but i'll humor you until it's either proven right or wrong.

After seeing the figures in THIS ARTICLE It's hard to deny that Yellowstone is experiencing a rise in numbers of earthquakes since December 2010.. anything under 3 magnitude goes on that list with very regular updates

And anything over 3 magnitude goes on THIS LIST in bold.

So basically, compare 80 in December 2010 to already 43 in just the days between 13 and 18 January 2011.. they also seem to be getting stronger in power.

I had also never heard of an Earthquake Swarm before, the USGS has some very interesting reading available.

Here's a link to a nation wide register of Earthquakes that you can use in Google Earth, it updates every 5 minutes and is really cool I think.. LINK

I guess we'll wait and see what happens

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by plexus

Everybody don't worry about it, I have pray to Jesus and God and they told me that the destruction of earth has been postpone to 2012. So NO world wide destruction this year, wait till next year.

Yahoo, what relief, I thought this was my last year on earth, God told me to tell you that he would be coming soon, so be prepare.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by newkid

Thanks. Hard to pick out the sarcasm in your post, but i'm still trying to be open minded about it.. I don't think it comes down to fear mongering, the OP created a debate with his posts and I think getting our minds working is a good thing. If it turns out to be wrong, I'll be happy to congratulate you that's the great thing about being open to anything, I'm not really confined to any one belief or lack thereof.

Sitting on the fence is fun, you can either watch when SHTF or laugh when it doesn't

edit on 20-1-2011 by plexus because: additional information added

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I can tell you this, strange things again yesterday.

I definately do believe in "God".

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join