It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I think some people come in to this thread, skip to the last couple of pages, see the negative remarks from the sceptics and conclude that the thread is junk without even reading the OP's theory!

Great work and like some other have said, it's a great read, I just hope its not true for the sake of human kind.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Great work and like some other have said, it's a great read, I just hope its not true for the sake of human kind.

I wonder if it is for the sake of Human Kind?

If I am right, then some, a few, will evolve.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610

You've made contradictory statements, both of which cannot be true. Your predictions cannot be based on the Sixth Seal having already happened, or the Sixth Seal still happening.

I see no contradiction in what you say. Explain please?

Surely you understand at least simple logic.

I asked you what maths your prediction about this 24 January event were based on. You responded that it wasn't maths, it was the Seventh Seal in John's Revelation. Seventh, because the Sixth had just happened. That wasn't a misstatement, because you proceeded to argue with me when I pointed out that the events of the Sixth had not, in fact, happened.

But you eventually changed your statement to say that your predictions were based on them being the events described in the accounting of the Sixth Seal. The earthquake in California, which earlier you had said was just a random pick by you as being something that would force the US out of the world scene, was the "Great Earthquake" described in Revelation.

These are contradictions -- your view of the 24 January event cannot be both after and during the events of the Sixth Seal, and the California earthquake cannot be both arbitrarily chosen, and a key part of the fulfillment of the Sixth Seal.

What have I said that "CANNOT" happen.

An earthquake in California cannot cause a devastating tsunami in India.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

I happen to believe in psychic ability. I believe that we all have this ability to one degree or another and that the ability can be honed if practiced over time. That being said, I also know from numerous studies that have been done on this ability that most practioners are only hit and miss on the correct information that they recieve and that more often than not the information recieved is cryptic or vague. Charlatans, more practiced in parlor tricks than actual psychic ability often make these types of grand proclaimations while a true psychic will always temper their reading knowing that the information they are revieving is subject to personal interpretation. I make no claims of being a psychic but I do get strong intuitions about things sometimes and I often will go with a gut instinct when making a decision. My gut is telling me that in February I will be here on ATS reading some other crackpots ideas about how the world is going to end. Guess if I believe you I can skip sending in my mortgage payment for Feb and I can spend that extra money on a nice get away before it all comes crashing down on me.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

I could go on forever.

But I wish you wouldn't.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

Worried about the "Law of Attraction" ????

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

I think the point the OP is trying to make is that anything is possible. To say that something "cannot" happen is being closed minded.

I have been following this thread since the first page and have found it entertaining, for that I thank you.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Well an open mind is great but a head so open that its contents have spilled out and lay dirtied on the floor, thats another thing entirely. You certainly have an open mind.
You might need a mop.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Some very intresting information, a lot of it ties into my new thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I urge all too read the thread, you may find it very compelling.

Peace.
ALS
edit on 5-1-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
These questions goes out to the OP. It seems like the Eye of Horus you're talking about = alchemy? Am I correct? People have been trying to make gold for eons, but lately the "science" of alchemy is dead? Are the "Eye of Hours" calculations the missing link?

I found your correlation with the 6th seal interesting as I tried to piece together the same information you did. In June 2001 there was the solar eclipse on the Summer Solstice, Dec 2010 there was the lunar eclipse on the Winter Solstice, and the next part will be the stars falling from the sky. There are some interesting celestial events occurring as we speak.

Jan. 4 – Meteor shower, solar eclipse and planets (oh my!): An action-packed day on the celestial calendar. First, the Quadrantid Meteor Shower reaches its peak during the predawn hours. It's one of the best meteor displays of the year, with 50 to 100 meteors per hour. Those living in Europe and western and central Asia should have the best views.

As a bonus, those areas of the world will witness a partial eclipse of the sun on this same day. The greatest part of the eclipse, where nearly 86 percent of the sun's diameter will be covered, occurs at sunrise over northeastern Sweden, along the Gulf of Bothnia, near the city of Skellefteå. Cities in Western Europe, including Oslo, London, Paris and Madrid, will also enjoy a sunrise eclipse.

Finally, Jupiter will engage Uranus in the last of a series of three conjunctions; there have been only six such triple conjunctions between 1801 and 2200.The last was in 1983 and the next will come during 2037-38.

They mention more interesting celestial events in the sky in the rest of the article.

I'm not to keen on putting faith into predictions though. I'm of the type that believe it when it happens, but interesting info none the less.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Surely you understand at least simple logic.

I asked you what maths your prediction about this 24 January event were based on. You responded that it wasn't maths, it was the Seventh Seal in John's Revelation. Seventh, because the Sixth had just happened. That wasn't a misstatement, because you proceeded to argue with me when I pointed out that the events of the Sixth had not, in fact, happened.

But you eventually changed your statement to say that your predictions were based on them being the events described in the accounting of the Sixth Seal. The earthquake in California, which earlier you had said was just a random pick by you as being something that would force the US out of the world scene, was the "Great Earthquake" described in Revelation.

These are contradictions -- your view of the 24 January event cannot be both after and during the events of the Sixth Seal, and the California earthquake cannot be both arbitrarily chosen, and a key part of the fulfillment of the Sixth Seal.

I am affraid I consider what you say as pedantic.

6th Seal has a number of occurances attached to it, at least 4 or 5 have happened.

This is not the point.

What have I said that "CANNOT" happen.

An earthquake in California cannot cause a devastating tsunami in India.

I beg to differ.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Then go away?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I hope so.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

These questions goes out to the OP. It seems like the Eye of Horus you're talking about = alchemy?

I guess it is, I don't much like the word, but it was the start of modern Chemistry from what I understand.

Am I correct? People have been trying to make gold for eons, but lately the "science" of alchemy is dead? Are the "Eye of Hours" calculations the missing link?

Maybe.

I found your correlation with the 6th seal interesting as I tried to piece together the same information you did.

In June 2001 there was the solar eclipse on the Summer Solstice, Dec 2010 there was the lunar eclipse on the Winter Solstice, and the next part will be the stars falling from the sky. There are some interesting celestial events occurring as we speak.

Yes, I'm sorry, didn't quite read what you said.
edit on 5-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: error

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

I just want let you know I read the whole threat, and its awsome, I live in Los Angeles and I am ready for my death to come.

Can you please tell me what is the Seventh Seal, I got the Six Seal message clear, and I believe you.

I am also reading on the Eye of Horus and Gold. Intersting subjects to learn.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

More questions. You mentioned that a lot of ancient civilizations use golden domes/spheres, but why did the Egyptians and other civilizations use the pyramid shape?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by newkid

Google is your friend, but, perhaps you should not look because it makes the 6th seal look like kindergarten.

There are like 7 bits too it.

And like has been said, there is still more of the 6th waiting.

Perhaps for around the 20-24th Jan?

Perhaps you should go visit relatives for a week?
What would it cost you? Nothing?

Good Luck.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TonyClifton
reply to post by adjensen

I think the point the OP is trying to make is that anything is possible. To say that something "cannot" happen is being closed minded.

Well, the truth of the matter is that everything is NOT possible, not to us in this reality, anyway. But even if it were, there are probabilities of likelihood, and one is a fool to plan their lives around something that stands almost no chance of happening.

How many times in the past three months have doomsayers come round to proclaim the end? To tell us to stock up on foods, to seal our windows, to stay inside to avoid the green comet? How is this guy any different than all of the failed predictions that this forum is veritably stuffed with? Again, this is not a forum to present fiction, and the few things that I've heard him try to explain are wild speculations that often conflict with physical laws.

Don't confuse "open minded" with "gullible." I didn't read his original post because I felt like debunking something, and the fact of the matter is that my original response (here) was simply "Send me your maths and I'll check them", with a generic rant about people who claim that California is going to fall into the ocean.

It has spiraled out from there because I guess he took personal offense at that, and continues to proclaim that his opinion is more relevant than scientific fact.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by majesticgent

I'd imagine it's pretty hard to build such a huge Dome from stone?
Speculation though.

I do not know, they both have very similar properties surface area wise, especially when you consider the Great Pyramid has "split" sides, further increasing the surface area.

None of the other pyramids do.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
reply to post by acmpnsfal

I am not confused, here is why:

25,800 year, or so, cycle.

Gold, 24k (24000) Years, similar, but lower a bit, by mass. Perhaps the number of years it takes the planet to "recover".
Carbon, Mass 1800-2100 (Years)

So:

Gold (GOD) - 24000 Years.
Carbon (666) - 1800 - 2100 Years.

We are about to EVOLVE. Again
Well, I am I hope.

What is this all about??? Gold AU not 24K, that signifies the purity of a piece of gold its not a symbol for gold. And then 24K (24000) years but lower a bit by mass. What does that even mean ? Does time have mass? Better notify Einstein. Oh wait I remember you used his theory of relativity earlier only you increased the energy generated by mass by double. Now that's what I call "special" relativity. You ought to try your hand at quantum physics. They at least can respect a good theory.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join