It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
I am affraid I consider what you say as pedantic.

6th Seal has a number of occurances attached to it, at least 4 or 5 have happened.

Three, by my count. So, which seal did you base your prediction of the 24 January event upon? All of your claims of "this is pedantic" are statements that you don't think that you should be held accountable for what you say. For you to claim what you have in this thread regarding the Sixth and Seventh Seals are not points of minutia, they are you saying one thing, then saying something completely different for no apparent reason.

An earthquake in California cannot cause a devastating tsunami in India.

I beg to differ.

Scientific evidence of this, then, please. I have provided support for my position, kindly do the same.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

I will assume that this is directed at me (among others.) I do not "troll other threads" to defame anyone.

No m'friend. In fact I've never seen your name before. But nice to meet you though.

OP....keep up the great insight (or so we think).

Less than 3-weeks.
Then we can huddle around him or cast him aside.
The choice will present itself in time.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Could the whole northern hemisphere being frozen have to do with the economy becoming frozen? Because if the pacific heats up as much as you say it will, it's highly unlikely that it could get cold enough at the same time. However, the economy becoming frozen in the northern hemisphere is very possible, imo.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

"Nothing I have said CANNOT happen, it is ALL possible"
True, to some degree. However, as soon as you start adding dates to your predictions they begin to take on the role more like prophesy.
Prophecy is not by any means a possibility (as you stated previously). In fact, a prophecy is a statement of an event that will come to be.

My question to you is... Are you stating those events will happen? Or do you just have a gut feeling based on what you read, heard, felt or studied that given the circumstances there is a probability or plausibility for that event to occur?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Again. No matter waht I say, 30% will Believe, 30% Will NOT - 30% can be swayed.

Well, the truth of the matter is that everything is NOT possible, not to us in this reality, anyway. But even if it were, there are probabilities of likelihood, and one is a fool to plan their lives around something that stands almost no chance of happening.

Did I ask YOU to do anything?

How many times in the past three months have doomsayers come round to proclaim the end? To tell us to stock up on foods, to seal our windows, to stay inside to avoid the green comet?

Have I told you these things?
Food will not help you in California, well, not much.

How is this guy any different than all of the failed predictions that this forum is veritably stuffed with?

I will let someone else answer that, I have not read many of the other predictions.

Again, this is not a forum to present fiction.

What is this section for then?

and the few things that I've heard him try to explain are wild speculations that often conflict with physical laws.

I don't see it that way.

Don't confuse "open minded" with "gullible."

You do not have to do anything.

I didn't read his original post because I felt like debunking something,

Felt like?

and the fact of the matter is that my original response (here) was simply "Send me your maths and I'll check them", with a generic rant about people who claim that California is going to fall into the ocean.

You truly have misunderstood the point?

It has spiraled out from there because I guess he took personal offense at that, and continues to proclaim that his opinion is more relevant than scientific fact.

I am missing the Science fact you state?

I have used known mathematical theories throughtout.

Protons, Electrons, Neutrons, Mass, Density
E-MC2 and more

It is not even that hard? Go and have a LOOK.

Or not. I do not care.
I'm popping you in that 30% who'll never learn.

Perhaps you'll be right. Big risk if you are wrong.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Well I have to say after reading the whole thread, minus the +pages of off topic comments, it is very intresting so far what the OP has predicted and the comments by other users. I especially like the GOLD information which is new to me and for that I thank you OP.

Is any of this true? I don't know, do I care? no not really, but I do like any new ideas, thoughts, predictions etc that others have to offer as this falls into one of my believes, we are all here to learn, and I do like to gather as much information as I can which is not fed to me by the MSM.

I look forward to the on topic futher discussions regarding this thread.

S+F for you OP purely for a good read.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

What is this all about??? Gold AU not 24K, that signifies the purity of a piece of gold its not a symbol for gold.

I am sorry, I was sure I made this pretty clear. But I will try again, even clearer.

Solar cycle - Mayan Calender etc 25,800 years - or so.
Gold - GOD - AU - is 24 karat, 24k, 24000 - Years? - Supposition (convenient)
Carbon - 666 - C - has a mass of 1800-2100? Years? - Supposition (also Convenient)

In all fairness, gold can be from x-y dense depending on it's state, so we'll go for 20g cm3
20,000 years, 1800-2100 for the devil, rest to fix the crap left behind?

All supposition and just a teeny weeny bit of the bigger picture.
It fits though.

And then 24K (24000) years but lower a bit by mass. What does that even mean?

Why am I answering you, check the periodic table.

Does time have mass?

Duh?

Better notify Einstein.

He is DEAD.

Oh wait I remember you used his theory of relativity earlier only you increased the energy generated by mass by double. Now that's what I call "special" relativity. You ought to try your hand at quantum physics. They at least can respect a good theory.

Trust me, you do not want me to get into quantum physics.

Go away and read, learn, then come back.

Otherwise, please put forward points that make sense.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ravinski

...good point about the gold being important all through history. Even the alchemists were trying to make gold, yeah? Why? I mean other than to get rich/devalue it? And now this all has me thinking about ormus gold...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I see very stupid predictions
I see naked women in my toilet
I see nothing with my eyes closed
I see dead people
I seemyself in a mirror
I see television
I se more naked women in the internet

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

OMG I just read the Seventh Seal and is the end, the 7 trumpets and 7 angels, judgement day, OMG

Question to OP what is 144000 number I did a wikipedia search and got this en.wikipedia.org...(number) please explain,

All of my family live here in Los Angeles area, some live in Long Beach, San Bernardino and Riverside. Well goodbye world, and the world is going to miss Hollywood. I'm sure a new Hollywood is going to be created. The world needs Hollywood.

link   
If you don`t believe its the end then just hot of the press,your all going to starve.
www.bbc.co.uk...
OP may be right
By the way the whole gold thing is accurate and is essential for interdimensional and outerdimensional travel,and browns gas,electromagnets supercooled with helium3 and gold are at the centre of that travel,how else do you get hydrogen to fusion to helium and be contained by supercooled supermagnets.Ahh only happens in suns right,think again !Spacetime comes to you not you rocketing into and against spacetime gravity !
edit on 5-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

link   

The motto of ATS is "deny ignorance". It is not "embrace ignorance", nor is it "ignore ignorance." The OP, though he seems sincere and likable enough, has posted claims that are in opposition to reality.

Hey, let me ask you something please.

Did you have a recent dream?

You did???????????????

Now, prove it.

And while you're trying to gather some evidence ....let me be the first to tell you; that dream o'yours defies MY reality therefore I deem your dream, your mind and you yourself ignorant.

And so it goes...........................

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Three, by my count. So, which seal did you base your prediction of the 24 January event upon?

None, it is based on the story of Noah.

All of your claims of "this is pedantic" are statements that you don't think that you should be held accountable for what you say.

Not when all you do is nit pick minor indescrepancies. Spelling, bible interpretaition. All is open to speculation.

For you to claim what you have in this thread regarding the Sixth and Seventh Seals are not points of minutia, they are you saying one thing, then saying something completely different for no apparent reason.

I do not understand what that sentence means?

Scientific evidence of this, then, please. I have provided support for my position, kindly do the same.

I see no evidence from you, I see no support.
I do however see a huge ocean, sitting on a huge tectonic plate, connected to California and the USA.
I see an increasing number of earthquakes, dead fish, dead birds.

I am affraid I do not have a Cray supercomputer in my house running climate models.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Could the whole northern hemisphere being frozen have to do with the economy becoming frozen?

Don't think so, the economy is failing by design.

Because if the pacific heats up as much as you say it will, it's highly unlikely that it could get cold enough at the same time.

Perhaps have a quicky look into the laws of Thermodynamics on warm spheres, in the cold. Hit with a missive amount of Neutron Radiation.

However, the economy becoming frozen in the northern hemisphere is very possible, imo.

Yes, they are stealing our money, right from under us.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
All that you have predicted is probably alot better than going on the way it is now. Not enough humans could agree to this so now they have to be helped along to realize the way it is now is no good the harsh way.

Which is fine by me. Matter fact tell me where ground zero is. Ill take my o gravity lounge chair there with a turkey sandwich bacon avacado and a nice bottle of Merlot Chiraz mix to sip on.

link   
reply to post by aoi3610

You think they carried those stone blocks? Magic Carpet, waved a wand?

How about ropes and wheeles and man power??? Ever think of that?

Oh and Neutron stars, I guess if that happens no one will be here next month or ever again. If our sun goes super nova its all over for venus, mars, earth, saturn, jupiter, neptune and of course uranus, (yours, mine and everyones elses for that matter)

link   

"Nothing I have said CANNOT happen, it is ALL possible"
True, to some degree. However, as soon as you start adding dates to your predictions they begin to take on the role more like prophesy.

Agreed.

Prophecy is not by any means a possibility (as you stated previously). In fact, a prophecy is a statement of an event that will come to be.

Yes?

My question to you is... Are you stating those events will happen?

Yes, or something VERY similar.

Or do you just have a gut feeling based on what you read, heard, felt or studied that given the circumstances there is a probability or plausibility for that event to occur?

That too.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
Trust me, you do not want me to get into quantum physics.

Finally, a point that we can agree on!

Originally posted by newkid
the world is going to miss Hollywood. I'm sure a new Hollywood is going to be created. The world needs Hollywood.

Hey, there's always Bollywood, right? Mighty fine work coming out of there (oops, I guess that the tsunami will get them...)

Originally posted by Human_Alien

The motto of ATS is "deny ignorance". It is not "embrace ignorance", nor is it "ignore ignorance." The OP, though he seems sincere and likable enough, has posted claims that are in opposition to reality.

Hey, let me ask you something please.

Did you have a recent dream?

No, I'm actually one of those who rarely remembers his dreams, sorry. But even if I did, I'd be inclined to put little faith into the predictive power of them, and I'd certainly never suggest that anyone plan their lives around it. That's ludicrous.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by newkid

OMG I just read the Seventh Seal and is the end, the 7 trumpets and 7 angels, judgement day, OMG

Yes, not much good in it.

Question to OP what is 144000 number I did a wikipedia search and got this en.wikipedia.org...(number) please explain,

I believe it is the number of "Gods Chosen" marked.

The number 144 comes up a number of times in revelation, the magic number is 120 for Noah.

All of my family live here in Los Angeles area, some live in Long Beach, San Bernardino and Riverside.

I have friends in Ventura, hopefully I am wrong.

Well goodbye world, and the world is going to miss Hollywood. I'm sure a new Hollywood is going to be created. The world needs Hollywood.

There is a NEW world coming.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join