It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

It depends on the topology, because glaciers "move" via gravity, but no, it would be highly unlikely. If the structures were buried under a decent amount of soil before the glacier formed, it would be a much different story, but not if it was just sitting out in the open. Different parts of the sheet move at different rates, never mind what the weight of a mile of ice would do.

You've looked under a 7km block of Ice? Or you got this from school?

I guess I missed it, how did Atlantis wind up in the Antarctic?

I am not the first to suppose this. There are ancient maps showing it, the size of the continent is "about right"
20,000 years. Mankinds estimates are out, sometimes by a six noughts.

When? As far as I know, there haven't been significant changes (on a macro scale) to the Antarctic ice sheet in the past 20,000 years, so it would have been pretty chilly place to live for those guys, never mind how you get a mile of ice over you later.

See, now you are predicting past events? Past climate in Antartica when it's been alledgedly frozen for 20,000 years, and you have proof of this?

Don't come back with ICE cores, I've done my research. Plus, if the ICE was deposited there in the same method as I describe will happen again, then it all formed together and could / would have anything in it.

Again, it is all supposition, unless you have a wand to remove the ice.

I have read that the climate would have been quite balmy on the coastal areas, only well inland would it have been cold.

The Sun has the only wand to do that.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I see the same names on here that troll other threads in an attempt to defame the OP or derail the thread.
Man....if you don't like a certain topic, move on! Why do people have to be so confrontational all the time?

I will assume that this is directed at me (among others.) I do not "troll other threads" to defame anyone.

This is not a forum for writing fiction. This is a forum for making claims about what a person sees coming down the pike. If one posts their claims, there is no reason that they cannot be questioned on them. If their claims are true, they should be able to stand up to scrutiny.

The motto of ATS is "deny ignorance". It is not "embrace ignorance", nor is it "ignore ignorance." The OP, though he seems sincere and likable enough, has posted claims that are in opposition to reality. Some of the things that he says cannot be true, and yet he claims that people should plan their lives around them.

Is it more honest to ignore it, or to question it? I'm not arguing with his claims regarding alchemy or Egyptology, because I know nothing of them, but I see grievous factual errors in the stuff that I do know, so I'm going to point it out.

To coin your phrase, "If you don't like criticism, don't post things that can be criticized," because critical thought is what is behind "Deny Ignorance."

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Gotcha, I will take some time later today to research this, as I havent seen it before.

I'd really love to hear your theory on coral castle and how exactly the blocks were moved. I gather that it has something to do with gold, but obviously there is more to it than just that.

Would you elaborate?

Well ,he is dead, however, we can cuppose again. He liked math, no doubt.

His "Flywheel" definately follows the math that stated in the videos about it, however, it does make it very hard for the lay man?

1/64 Gold - 1/2 Lead - 1/4 Tin - 1/16 Silicon Makes Gold

Suppose - THIS IS SUPPOSITION

You get a solid Stone ball, drill into the centre, input a round ball of iron. wrap said stone in Gold.

98% Reflectivity - 9 / 10 times the surface area.

The Iron Will get hot, energy will be transfered from the sun, your hand whatever is touching the sphere into the iron, slowly, but sure enough, it will. The ball in the middle has a tiny surface area in comparison to the outer ball, so we are again magnifying the heat etc.

What happens when you put energy through Iron? Magnet.

So, you have a "super magnet" controlled by how much energy you allow to hit it.

Get yourslef a carpet made of Steel links or similar, push rock over onto carpet, magnet over the top, regulate the power, magnet attracts the carpet, give it a nudge?

Stupid, but the most likely explanation I can see.

Perhaps not a ball, but you get the idea. Magnify the Suns energy, into the Iron. I'm guessing at Iron, mainly from our current use in electromagnets. This is more of a Thermal Magnet, but hey?

It's just an idea?

Another one, Free energy, really easy. (makes you wonder about all the stone spheres you see in the world)

Wrap the stone in Gold, leave it in the sun.

Hole through the middle, pipe from one side into a bucket of ice cold water, pipe from the other side into an empty bucket. )might have to be big buckets)

Let the ball heat up, pop the pipe in the bucket of water and cover the stone.

I think the water should be sucked up the pipe, heated and ejected into the empty bucket, hot.

Mad?

edit on 5-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Some of the things that he says cannot be true

Prey tell, which?

You cannot believe that can you? NOTHING is impossible.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

So gold is the pupil? Am i interpreting that correctly?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I am not sure what you mean by pupil.

But GOLD is the key.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610

It depends on the topology, because glaciers "move" via gravity, but no, it would be highly unlikely. If the structures were buried under a decent amount of soil before the glacier formed, it would be a much different story, but not if it was just sitting out in the open. Different parts of the sheet move at different rates, never mind what the weight of a mile of ice would do.

You've looked under a 7km block of Ice? Or you got this from school?

I live in an area that was an ancient glacial lake bed (Lake Agassiz), so I can see the effects of glaciation, and, as I have told you, my major at university (both undergrad and graduate) involved Earth Sciences, so I know a fair bit about these sorts of things. There is conclusive evidence supporting my position, absolutely none supporting yours. But I suppose that you'll continue to argue, won't you?

When? As far as I know, there haven't been significant changes (on a macro scale) to the Antarctic ice sheet in the past 20,000 years, so it would have been pretty chilly place to live for those guys, never mind how you get a mile of ice over you later.

See, now you are predicting past events? Past climate in Antartica when it's been alledgedly frozen for 20,000 years, and you have proof of this?

Don't come back with ICE cores, I've done my research. Plus, if the ICE was deposited there in the same method as I describe will happen again, then it all formed together and could / would have anything in it.

You believe that the entire Antarctic Ice Sheet was formed at once? Your evidence being what?

I suspect that, along with seismology, you have no idea how glaciers form. There is no means by which a 26 x 10^6 square kilometer mass of ice, which is above sea level, just "magically" appears, not in the reality that we live in, anyway. Even if you blocked the sun completely, that isn't going to happen, never mind it being localized on the South Pole.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Makes a lot of sense to me, actually. Thank you for taking the time.

now what if we take the 'streets paved with gold' metaphor a little more, well, literally. by applying what you just described about Coral Castle, its possible that the street itself may not be paved with gold but actually stones such as you described, and thus could actually be the power source for vehicles through magnetism.

Just a thought.

Yeah, if you're nuts, I must not be far behind, because a lot of your calculations and theories are making a lot of sense to me.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Some of the things that he says cannot be true

Prey tell, which?

You've made contradictory statements, both of which cannot be true. Your predictions cannot be based on the Sixth Seal having already happened, or the Sixth Seal still happening.

You cannot believe that can you? NOTHING is impossible.

Believe what? You've given no reason to believe that you have anything other than a bunch of stuff that you made up and that you are still making up.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I am not sure what you mean by pupil.

But GOLD is the key.

Well, and I just now started looking at it, but the eye of horus fractions. It is always missing the pupil. Which is the symbol of the metaphysical(for lack of a better word)

from the source im looking at right now:

The pupil of the Horus Eye had special magical powers for reviving the deceased, to judge from a Pyramid Text Utterance where the priest tells the dead king to “take the pupil which is in the Eye of Horus, for your mouth is split open by means of it.”7

The symbologist Manfred Lurker draws attention to a peculiarity which suggests this proposed association: “It is strange that Egyptians described the pupil of the eye as ‘white’ although this part of the eye is not at all that color. (...) White was the color of purity and sanctity.”

The unnatural denial of the real color for the pupil is therefore a giveaway clue that the pupil of the Horus Eye was a window to that feared infinite darkness which the replacement of its color with the opposite may have helped to hold at bay.

www.recoveredscience.com...

To me , if you consider the pupil to mean gold, it fits with your theories very tightly. Basically, that gold (pupil) can hold the 'infinite darkness at bay'.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I live in an area that was an ancient glacial lake bed (Lake Agassiz), so I can see the effects of glaciation, and, as I have told you, my major at university (both undergrad and graduate) involved Earth Sciences, so I know a fair bit about these sorts of things. There is conclusive evidence supporting my position, absolutely none supporting yours. But I suppose that you'll continue to argue, won't you?

You seem to think I cannot read?

I fear the school you went to, like the rest of the 7 billion on the planet tought you well in the ways of those who seek to control you.

I'm not saying you are right or wrong, this is a prediction.

Do not believe everything you are tought. Bet you were told the ancient glaciel lake bed formed 20 million years ago?

Doh, nope, that's what YOU are meant to believe.

You are under he control of OIL. 666 and the devil. They are all the smae thing.

Coincidence that Carbon has 6 Protons 6 Electrons and 6 Neutrons? 6 6 6
Coincidence that GOLD is GOD - Hell (L)
Coincidence that the "Eye of Horus" adds up like it does?
Coincidence that the Pyrmaids followed the same design?
Coincidence that The Egyptians worshipped GOLD?
Coincidence that they had so much of it they could make flipflops from it?
Coincidence that the Dollar bill has all the same Masonic crap on it?
Coincidence that the Masons follow the same rules.?
Coincidence that the pope carries a staff with balls on it, 1/2 1/4 1/16?
Coincidence that every Mosque in the world has the same?
Coincidence that various countries are / have built huge seed banks?
Coincidence that some countries have / are moving their fine art and antiqueties to "safe" underground storage.
Coincidence that FEMA is "readying" itself?

How many more co-incidences?

Every see a flat roofed Mosque?

I am confident over the years we as a race have been fed an absolute crock of #e.
In more ways than you can believe.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I can tell you right now I'm going to remember this junk post, and when the dates come and go, I'll bump this thread so every one can see a fraud basking in his glory. You know what really grinds my gears? People like the OP. Registered 4 days ago, mostlikely paroosed the fourms to see what people were talking about, and then unleashed thier poor immagination.

Boooooo

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Pupil, OK, yes. you've got it.

What is missing from the 63/64

the missing 1/64 is GOLD.

63/64

GOLD, now supposition:

Israel - 64 year on May 14th
Donald Tusk, father a carpenter - that was real odd, leader of the jews for 3.5 years
World getting bad
Rumours of wars etc.
Anti-Christ? We are told that 2000 years ago, at the beginning of this OIL, 666 time, Carpenter.....

Doh.

The Egyptians built the pyramids, and more I am sure.
Horoscope? I am sure they saw the future too, perhaps because it goes in cycles?

Horuscope?

More Co-incidences?

edit on 5-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: miss type

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I can tell you right now I'm going to remember this junk post, and when the dates come and go, I'll bump this thread so every one can see a fraud basking in his glory.

How can you see this as Fraud?

Do you underestand FRAUD? I am asking you for nothing?

You know what really grinds my gears?

I wonder why you came in here?

People like the OP. Registered 4 days ago, mostlikely paroosed the fourms to see what people were talking about, and then unleashed thier poor immagination.

Oh, I see. I've copied this #.

show me the thread with the eye of horus in it? ANYWHERE, any site?

show ME.?

THIS IS AN A.T.S. EXCLUSIVE.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Ok ok, i really am starting to follow you now, and actually seeing how you came up with some of you predictions. I have to sign off for a bit, but I look forward to checking back in on this thread later.

Never been one to read too much into predictions, but at the very least, you theories hold some water.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

You've made contradictory statements, both of which cannot be true. Your predictions cannot be based on the Sixth Seal having already happened, or the Sixth Seal still happening.

I see no contradiction in what you say. Explain please?

Believe what? You've given no reason to believe that you have anything other than a bunch of stuff that you made up and that you are still making up.

You stated I have said things that CANNOT happen, please answer my question.

What have I said that "CANNOT" happen.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Makes a lot of sense to me, actually. Thank you for taking the time.

You are welcome.

now what if we take the 'streets paved with gold' metaphor a little more, well, literally. by applying what you just described about Coral Castle, its possible that the street itself may not be paved with gold but actually stones such as you described, and thus could actually be the power source for vehicles through magnetism.

I can only think that they had so much, it was everywhere. I cannot imagine how much could have pumped out of that pyramid. A lot.

Just a thought.

A worthy thought.

Yeah, if you're nuts, I must not be far behind, because a lot of your calculations and theories are making a lot of sense to me.

Me too.

I do not think the streets need to be gold for the tech to work. Unless the Cartouches are wrong.

All that is required if for GOLD to become the "power" of choice.

I fear it has many more powers than have been mentioned in this thread.

Lets see.

Why would you need such a huge headress? (Light Collection / Heat)
Look at the pictures, they had another Armband and finger tips?

Measure it out.

Surface area of your Head, then Arm, then Fingertips?

1/2 - 1/4 - 1/16

Co-incidence?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
More horrors that were written.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've only looked into a few, all were near Lead mines?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by EternalChef
yes indeed you are wrong sir.
If you are going to share your prophecies please give some support.
u gave no evidence of these claims you just beat around the question like government officials do.
please dont post any of these ridiculous claims without atleast providing some kind of explanation.

Read the entire thread, look at his theory. It makes TOO much sense. I urge everybody to read this thread, don't just read the OP and comment, because what you are about to say people have already said.

It is an interesting, educational, humorous read from the OP and other members as well. I'll continue following this thread.

Good work OP.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

It makes TOO much sense

That was what I saw. Too many co-incidences.

Just reading the Bird / Fish deaths in the last 5 days.

:-(

It's looking less and less likely I am wrong. At least overall.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join