It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricLintScD
I see it as this is a personal predictions forum which was created by the website owners for that purpose, people like kevinunknown who come here to troll or flame should have a warning, people do not need to read these forums, if its such junk then why bother coming in here? Your just trolling and in respect to the OP, this is quite an interesting read even if it doesn't come true, there is absolutely no need to troll the OP's thread, if you don't like predictions then you can do something really simple, avoid these forums.

Kindest regards

Eric.

Well Thank you Eric. I thought the forum was here for the entertainment of all, not just the lunitic fringe.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

Shame is it's not JUST food.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by EricLintScD

Or better yet explain this math. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
On one hand these full planetary-scale catastrophes, on the other Israel will go along etc

I think Israel would be a little bit affected by a frozen northern hemisphere and a boiling pacific as well.

Maybe

I

could

seem

a

prophet

as

well

writing

this

???

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Hey, let me ask you something please.

OK, not sure if this is aimed at me?

Did you have a recent dream?

Not about this.

You did???????????????

No.

And while you're trying to gather some evidence ....let me be the first to tell you; that dream o'yours defies MY reality therefore I deem your dream, your mind and you yourself ignorant.

I am not looking for any? I am looking for answers though?

And so it goes...........................

What does?

Of course, if this was aimed at another user, then. Doh.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Exactly chinas well ahead and prepared hence their army and their already floatin above your head pretending to be green men yyaaazzza...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

You think they carried those stone blocks? Magic Carpet, waved a wand?

How about ropes and wheeles and man power??? Ever think of that?

Have you tried to move a couple of hundred tons with a block and tackle and couple of lads?
Guess not.

We're talking "MASSIVE" machines, 2.5 million blocks.

Oh and Neutron stars, I guess if that happens no one will be here next month or ever again.

You have a little longer than next month. depending on where you live of course.

If our sun goes super nova its all over for venus, mars, earth, saturn, jupiter, neptune and of course uranus, (yours, mine and everyones elses for that matter)

A Supernova is just a tad different?
(I'm more talking a solar "flashlight" - You have a bulldozer with a Supernova)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Ever read the Islam end times predictions. Literally all but one of the signs has occurred: that sign being "the sun rises from the west." Literal or figurative..either way if you read the previous predictions this one is sure to happen, and probably soon. Perhaps that's what you see happening near the 24th of January? Also, if you haven't repented before the sun rises from the west, then you will be doomed.
Do you think the economy of the northern hemisphere could become frozen in may? If the economy "freezes" everything could then become considered "frozen."
That said, I still don't believe you. The evidence you provide is missing quite a few pieces. It may seem evident to you because you have the knowledge to fill in the dots, but we don't. If you want to convince everyone, you need to fill in all the dots.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Hows about you "read" back a bit.

The Eye of horus math is in there.

Get a Pen and Paper.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricLintScD
reply to post by kevinunknown

This is a predictions thread, just incase you forgot what a prediction was...

(prĭ-dĭk'shən)
n.
1.The act of predicting.
2.Something foretold or predicted; a prophecy.

Foretelling of a future event. Predictions are probabilistic estimates of future occurrences based upon many different estimation methods, including past patterns of occurrence and statistical projections of current data

What exactly is there to debunk, unless you can see in to the future yourself? Please refrain from posting more of your garbage and let the OP get back to his thread, I'm sure you dont talk for the masses here at ATS and i suspect a lot of people are interested in reading predictions, if it's not your cup of tea then move to a different forum, it's as simple as that.
edit on 4-1-2011 by EricLintScD because: (no reason given)

I love reading about predictions which is why I clicked on this thread in the first place however that being said, please refer to the defination given above re predictions. It states predictions are probabilistic estimates. Probable, which I guess any one of the events predicted are probable, concurently they are impossible as any one of these events could be a total extinction event negating any of the other events from occurring. If the planet is gone there is no new paridigm, no new power, no anything.Therefore I cannot take anything that this poster has said as truth.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost374

Ever read the Islam end times predictions.

A quick look only. They say much as the bible does, but from another perspective.

Do you think the economy of the northern hemisphere could become frozen in may?

It is frozen now. And getting worse.

That said, I still don't believe you. The evidence you provide is missing quite a few pieces. It may seem evident to you because you have the knowledge to fill in the dots, but we don't. If you want to convince everyone, you need to fill in all the dots.

What do think I have, a book of the end. I find aditional pieces of this jigsaw every day.

I can only answer what is asked. Which I have.

Some do not like the answers, but it is currently a free world, or so we are told.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

If the sun suddenly arose in the west we`d all be dead and drowned because it would mean exactly that all the water being displaced like noahs flood,ergo biblical,but its extremely unlikely only the power of a supermassive blackhole could inflict the re-rotation of our rock

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610

Three, by my count. So, which seal did you base your prediction of the 24 January event upon?

None, it is based on the story of Noah.

Noah?!? Then why did you say that it was related to the Seals? (Here in case you forgot.)

All of your claims of "this is pedantic" are statements that you don't think that you should be held accountable for what you say.

Not when all you do is nit pick minor indescrepancies. Spelling, bible interpretaition. All is open to speculation.

I have not criticized your spelling, apart from the nation of Chile, and your conflicting statements regarding what you used as a basis for predicting the events of 24 January are anything but minor -- they are extremely germane to your quickly dwindling credibility.

Scientific evidence of this, then, please. I have provided support for my position, kindly do the same.

I see no evidence from you, I see no support.

As I have told you, the San Andreas fault is a strike/slip fault, not a thrust fault, and it is inland for almost all of its presence in California. A fault on land is highly unlikely to create any sort of tsunami, much less a major one that would affect a country 8,000 miles away and not even directly accessible (look at a map.) A fault in the water is still unlikely to create one, because of the nature of the SAF and the distance to India, but that wouldn't fit with your theory that the United States would be devastated and arguably isn't in California out there, anyway.

I do however see a huge ocean, sitting on a huge tectonic plate, connected to California and the USA.
I see an increasing number of earthquakes, dead fish, dead birds.

Thank you for the testimony that you believe that your observations and opinions not only constitute evidence, but they trump actual fact.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I didn't think you were looking for a reply, but you can have one anyway;

I love reading about predictions which is why I clicked on this thread in the first place however that being said, please refer to the defination given above re predictions. It states predictions are probabilistic estimates.

Awesome point, shame only a few know this fact.

Probable, which I guess any one of the events predicted are probable, concurently they are impossible as any one of these events could be a total extinction event negating any of the other events from occurring.

Agreed

If the planet is gone there is no new paridigm, no new power, no anything.Therefore I cannot take anything that this poster has said as truth.

I believe the Earth will continue just fine, however, the problem on he planet will, for the most part, have been solved. For another 26,000 years.

Mankind will continue? The Jews & Arabs will survive, they have the dome of the Rock.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
My respect to the OP for standing up & taking the abuse coming his way, totally uncalled for considering he has tried to answer every query & question. Im finding this discussion very interesting. Im not a big believer in the Bible & im somewhat sceptical of this whole prediction, but what i can say is, il be keeping my senses alert on the days of 20th-24th Jan & if any of this does begin to unfold I may have to re-evaluate my stance. I do tend to believe what happens is scripted & destined to be & this is where the OP deserves a little pat on the back. He has gone about his own research & has recognised all that has gone to pass & has come up with defined predictions that he claims is part of what is meant to be. If it fails to materialise then im sure AOL will be the first to hold his hands up & say he got it wrong. From were I sit, I find it pointless to come and slate someone for at least wanting to share his research. The hatefull comments take up to much space & makes reading it a pain.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy

If the sun suddenly arose in the west we`d all be dead and drowned because it would mean exactly that all the water being displaced like noahs flood,ergo biblical,but its extremely unlikely only the power of a supermassive blackhole could inflict the re-rotation of our rock

or that we have had a mgnetic pole flip. Much more likely.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Human_Alien

Hey, let me ask you something please.

OK, not sure if this is aimed at me?

Of course, if this was aimed at another user, then. Doh.

Obviously not about you and you're not helping here.

My point was how someone can use the catch phrase Deny Ignorance when this post is an extrapolation of one's thoughts?

I can't go toe-to-toe with you when you recite things about elements, math or Horus but I respect your space to express your feelings as.....we all should!

It's not about ignorance. It's about acceptance or rejection. It's all a matter of perception. Not popularity.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Noah?!? Then why did you say that it was related to the Seals?

They are both in the same book, the seals are part of it? Pedantic again, hows about getting with the program?

I have not criticized your spelling, apart from the nation of Chile

Theres an interesting statement.

As I have told you, the San Andreas fault is a strike/slip fault, not a thrust fault, and it is inland for almost all of its presence in California. A fault on land is highly unlikely to create any sort of tsunami, much less a major one that would affect a country 8,000 miles away and not even directly accessible (look at a map.) A fault in the water is still unlikely to create one, because of the nature of the SAF and the distance to India, but that wouldn't fit with your theory that the United States would be devastated and arguably isn't in California out there, anyway.

Is that your Scientific evidence? The Fault runs around the WHOLE OCEAN? California is NOT the only place nearby and if you didn't notice it IS connected to the Pacific? It may have the most people close by, and the effects will be felt most by them.

I miss your point. I stated a 9.5, It will affect California and a long way around it.
Can I see your model of the impact of a 9.5 Earthquake on or Near LA for instance?

If you think the USA wouldn't be devestated by the above then I am stunned, and I am sure 300 million American Citizens would disagree.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Nope,scientifically proven on the most,all electrical eqiupments will break,some people will start to howl like on this thread,and a possibility of deadly cosmic rays irradiating regions of earth with radiation thousands of times more powerful than our sun,not so much microwaved as atomically rearranged but hell well all be mutants nothing new there.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Mankind will continue? The Jews & Arabs will survive, they have the dome of the Rock.

What does that have to do with anything? You do realize, I hope, that the dome of the Dome of the Rock isn't really made out of rock. The dome is wood. The "Rock" bit refers to what it is build on top of, the Temple Mount.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join