It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"I have gay friends, but..." Umm... No, you don't...

page: 22
95
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Sinnthia
 


I have never heard a dog say no before either lmao.


LOL, well see that is thing with beastiality. I know how my dogs have usually expressed their dislike for something and that is not something I want happening near my private parts. It is one thing to have a partner reject you but quite another to have them bite off a part.




posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Four against one, you guys win. what ? I do not know. Have peace with each other ,love one another fight for equality. Deep down inside you know whats right and whats wrong .Even a second grader knows that a Circle doesnt fit into a square, However , if you want to believe it does , by all means, Go for it!! I just need to comment on my good friends thread that YES!!, I do have gay friends and there is nothing "wrong" with that as though anything we do as humans (in the eyes of God ) is wrong.

edit on 24-12-2010 by oliveoil because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
post removed by staff



Buffoons raise this argument: equate the rights of two consenting adults with that of a Pedophile and victim, and a Bestialphile and animal with the legitimate right of two consenting adults.

Why not extend that to deny a black person's right to marry and vote? Lets bring back slavery, since obviously so many feel that they too have no rights.

I am sure these arguments would have fit right in during the civilwar era.
edit on Fri Dec 24 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: post removed by staff



posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia
 


HAHAHA ouch! Good point, they would probably say no more painfully than a person would, never even thought of that one.



posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic
 


Your reasoning is flawed and absurd. In the US, Homosexual relationships are not illegal. Civil unions between homosexuals, which is a BS way of people saying homosexuals can't get married, is legal. A civil union is essentially marriage, only inferior to marriage.

Dog and horse sexing are both illegal. Age and consent are the primary factors.
edit on 24-12-2010 by arbitrarygeneraiist because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
reply to post by Sinnthia
 


Not so sure...There were rumors back in my home town of a lady who used to let her german sheppard jump on her back and well...you know, he'd get to business. Many eye witness accounts.

Apparently she was a lonely lady, and the dog was more then happy to oblige


Your story is exactly the reason I included the word "CLEARLY" in my statement.



posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by oliveoil
Four against one, you guys win. what ? I do not know. Have peace with each other ,love one another fight for equality. Deep down inside you know whats right and whats wrong .Even a second grader knows that a Circle doesnt fit into a square, However , if you want to believe it does , by all means, Go for it!! I just need to comment on my good friends thread that YES!!, I do have gay friends and there is nothing "wrong" with that as though anything we do as humans (in the eyes of God ) is wrong.

edit on 24-12-2010 by oliveoil because: (no reason given)


Actually, a circle can describe a square in elementary geometry. And deep down inside, I know there is nothing "wrong" with being who God made us.



posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
Gay marriage is illegal also in most states....

Who is to say if a man can have sex with another man.

Who is to say a man can not have sex with a dog ...

Thats not right if gays can get married why can't a man marry his dog..


Gay marriage is about TWO CONSENTING ADULTS wanting to get married.
The other is about protecting an animal that cannot sign forms or express affirmatives and negatives in legally admissable language.

You got a dog over there that gets all weepy at the new issue of Bride Monthly or are you just playing stupid for kicks?



posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

Originally posted by oliveoil
Four against one, you guys win. what ? I do not know. Have peace with each other ,love one another fight for equality. Deep down inside you know whats right and whats wrong .Even a second grader knows that a Circle doesnt fit into a square, However , if you want to believe it does , by all means, Go for it!! I just need to comment on my good friends thread that YES!!, I do have gay friends and there is nothing "wrong" with that as though anything we do as humans (in the eyes of God ) is wrong.

edit on 24-12-2010 by oliveoil because: (no reason given)


Actually, a circle can describe a square in elementary geometry. And deep down inside, I know there is nothing "wrong" with being who God made us.


Okay, so now you believe in God. Who is your GOD?



posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by oliveoil
 


Did you just lament the fact that you as one person could not get 4 other people to stop supporting others who are different from them and join you in hating a large segment of the population in the name of love? Seriously? You did not get 4 people to hate as much as you hate? Your god must be pretty let down by that.



posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by oliveoil

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

Originally posted by oliveoil
Four against one, you guys win. what ? I do not know. Have peace with each other ,love one another fight for equality. Deep down inside you know whats right and whats wrong .Even a second grader knows that a Circle doesnt fit into a square, However , if you want to believe it does , by all means, Go for it!! I just need to comment on my good friends thread that YES!!, I do have gay friends and there is nothing "wrong" with that as though anything we do as humans (in the eyes of God ) is wrong.

edit on 24-12-2010 by oliveoil because: (no reason given)


Actually, a circle can describe a square in elementary geometry. And deep down inside, I know there is nothing "wrong" with being who God made us.


Okay, so now you believe in God. Who is your GOD?


The God who accepts all the creations he or she made, including glbts.



posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Oh man this thread is so derailed. Clearly I cannot be the only one having a few beers and laughing my ass off at where this went.



posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger
 


God makes you to challenge you. Your short comings are what you defeat. IE, I keep lustful thoughts out of my mind as it's not worth thinking about things that are not important in this phase of life.

I also highly suspect that the brain is programmable and that human nature, however flawed it is, is capable of being changed. Though never perfected, close to it.

God made you all, each one of you, flawed. You're not made to give up. You're made to fight the weaknesses.



posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by mydarkpassenger
 


God makes you to challenge you. Your short comings are what you defeat. IE, I keep lustful thoughts out of my mind as it's not worth thinking about things that are not important in this phase of life.

I also highly suspect that the brain is programmable and that human nature, however flawed it is, is capable of being changed. Though never perfected, close to it.

God made you all, each one of you, flawed. You're not made to give up. You're made to fight the weaknesses.



Gorman, not sure of your point here, honestly. Care to elaborate?



posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
reply to post by oliveoil
 


Did you just lament the fact that you as one person could not get 4 other people to stop supporting others who are different from them and join you in hating a large segment of the population in the name of love? Seriously? You did not get 4 people to hate as much as you hate? Your god must be pretty let down by that.


No, I gave up on the ability for four people to reason. Delusional, some may call it



new topics

top topics



 
95
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

log in

join