It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I have gay friends, but..." Umm... No, you don't...

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by oliveoil
Is this not selfishness in its rarest form?

How did your father and brother like the babies you got them for Christmas last year?
Or maybe you only love them is a selfish way?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by oliveoil

If she couldn't procreate, or more realistically, she had some sort of aversion to sex in general, that does not mean the woman in question does not love her husband or isn't attracted to him any less than if they were having sex. It means that she is a heterosexual female who loves her husband, and has complications with sex and is a virgin. Same applies to homosexual couples. Sex doesn't equate to love.

edit on 24-12-2010 by arbitrarygeneraiist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
If a man is attracted to a dog why cant he
have sex with that dog?

It is not his choice if he is attracted to a dog...

Who is to tell that man he can't have doggy with a doggy

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

My point being is that, Your not "GAY" until you crossed that line. (SEX).

Then that would mean you cannot be straight until you have sex either right?

So my gay cousin was having sex his first time. After spending months courting a man, dating, getting to know each other, they finally did the deed and my cousin was not gay until that night? I have to ask because he seemed pretty gay while he was just dating the guy too.

link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

lol, ya pretty much. I kinda roll my eyes every time I hear that " i have gay friends but" line. 90% of them are just straight up lying and probably at best "know of"a gay person or two. I can't imagine any self respecting human being who would want to be friends with someone who wants to take or keep away basic human rights from them.

link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Being Gay IS a choice, Reason I know this is because you have the "CHOICE" not to be!!
Just like being hedro is a choice...However, When it comes to "LOVE" you have no choice

edit on 24-12-2010 by oliveoil because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2010 by oliveoil because: (no reason given)

Are you saying that you feel sexual arousal for both men and women but CHOOSE only to act on that arousal with one of those genders? As pretty as Natalie Portman is, I cannot CHOOSE to be excited by another woman. Where I come from, we call people like you bisexual.

LOL that's exactly what I am saying, However you are blurring SEX, LOVE ,LUST,... you must "KNOW" the person whom you have sex with. In other words love the person. The ultimate gift gift of love is being able to create a new life.

In your opinion. I think the greatest gift is loving someone and being loved back, not necessarily being a baby factory.
Is this not selfishness in its rarest form?

How is it being selfish to share intimacy with someone you are in love with?

Must you get knocked up every time you have sex to justify the act?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

The fact that the dog can't consent to that sex. And no, a wag of a tail and bark does not mean consent was given.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

The ultimate gift gift of love is being able to create a new life.

So if I were to tell you that an illness when I was young has left me unable to procreate, you would tell me that I will never know true love? Should anyone not able to reproduce just give up and end it then?

Thats not what I said.

Then answer the question.

Let me ask you a question. In the same situation above, would your preference change your situation? Your question is like a double negative

How about you entertain my question before ignoring it and then asking me to entertain yours?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
have sex with that dog?

Isnt it obvious? A dog cannot give consent, so it would be rape.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

Yes, I guess we who are in that boat are committing sin when we have sex, knowing we cannot procreate, and yet simply enjoy it as an intimate moment with someone we love.

Well it all makes too much sense now. I finally get it. Homosexuality is a choice and wrong. Why? Because America is a Christian nation and we value procreation over the sinful act of pleasurable sex between adults. This is obviously why condom sales are so so so bad.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

have sex with that dog?

I have never seen a dog clearly offer consent.
Have you?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Who cares if a dog can give consent or not it is that mans choice and he can not choose who he or what he is attracted to..

So if he is attracted to a dog you can not tell him he can not have sex with the dog.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

I have never heard a dog say no before either lmao.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Please allow me to appologize to you right here and now.
I thought you were honestly posting things you meant and wanted people to read and respond to and now I see that was my fault for being stupid.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Who cares if a dog can give consent or not it is that mans choice and he can not choose who he or what he is attracted to..

So if he is attracted to a dog you can not tell him he can not have sex with the dog.

Animal abuse is illegal, and that includes raping animals.

link   
If you want to have sex with a horse why should someone tell you that you can't..

It's not like your going to be hurting the horse,,

You probably will be stimulating that horse... The horse will like it

So would a dog

No harm there.

link   

The man knows what Choice is.

link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Not so sure...There were rumors back in my home town of a lady who used to let her german sheppard jump on her back and well...you know, he'd get to business. Many eye witness accounts.

Apparently she was a lonely lady, and the dog was more then happy to oblige

link   

Yes, I can tell the man he can't have sex with a dog. Because that consent is not mutual. It is rape. He raped a dog. A person may not be able to help who they are attracted to, as you are saying, but that does not mean these people, homosexual, heterosexual, or avid dog enthusiast are allowed to run around humping and raping everything they please. That's what a sexual predator is.
edit on 24-12-2010 by arbitrarygeneraiist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Gay marriage is illegal also in most states....

Who is to say if a man can have sex with another man.

Who is to say a man can not have sex with a dog ...

Thats not right if gays can get married why can't a man marry his dog..

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join